PDA

View Full Version : alright marco and jon the constitution is depending on u

always stevey
10-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Its time to take our country back, gather your militias and your second amendment, storm the white house and remove Odumber. The revolution has begun!

always stevey
10-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Praise the lord, pass the ammunition, the liberals are next!

Camoron
10-09-2013, 04:01 PM
i was watching koko the gorilla videos, and people were commenting like KOKO FOR PRESSIDENT, and I was like wait dont we already have an ape in the whitehouse lmao :goodone:

always stevey
10-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Racist pig detected!

Camoron
10-09-2013, 04:15 PM
well no, tehcnicaly all humans are ape cag, or are you a creationist? lmao god isnt real you fucking moran

always stevey
10-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Um no, we are not apes we evolved from them. Duh

always stevey
10-09-2013, 04:21 PM
There is a difference in the chromosomes.

Camoron
10-09-2013, 04:23 PM
oh my god, :frogsiren: creationist alert, clal the loonie bin we got a tard that escaped the aslyum

Gentleman Doli
10-09-2013, 06:00 PM
cag! andddddd CAM!

jon
10-12-2013, 05:59 PM
I-65 will be closed tomorrow across Tennessee and Kentucky. They are hauling a 200 ton lump of coal to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota so they can add Barack Hussein Obama to the Mount Rushmore monument.

B. H. Obama has stated on national TV that he believes himself to be the fourth greatest U.S. President, behind Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln but greater than Theodore Roosevelt.

They had to settle for coal, because they couldn't find a 200 ton piece of shit.

Ramen
10-12-2013, 06:04 PM
I-65 will be closed tomorrow across Tennessee and Kentucky. They are hauling a 200 ton lump of coal to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota so they can add Barack Hussein Obama to the Mount Rushmore monument.

B. H. Obama has stated on national TV that he believes himself to be the fourth greatest U.S. President, behind Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln but greater than Theodore Roosevelt.

They had to settle for coal, because they couldn't find a 200 ton piece of shit.

always stevey
10-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Um yeah Obama on mount rushmore. You totally aren't sheeple that will blindly and foolishly believe every anti Obama nonsese you read on the internet at all lmao

Ramen
10-13-2013, 01:49 AM
Um yeah Obama on mount rushmore. You totally aren't sheeple that will blindly and foolishly believe every anti Obama nonsese you read on the internet at all lmao

it was the end that carried any truth that he is a 200 ton piece of shit...

jon
10-13-2013, 08:05 AM
you people will believe any joke on the internet, god, you'er sew ignant

Moonman
10-13-2013, 08:29 AM
oh my god, :frogsiren: creationist alert, clal the loonie bin we got a tard that escaped the aslyum

no she's right, gorillas for instance have 48 chromosome, 46 autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes. We have 46 chromosomes total; 44 autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes

Moonman
10-13-2013, 08:32 AM
the next person who says sheeple will get doxed and subsequently receive endless dominoes pizza deliveries to their house

Camoron
10-13-2013, 10:40 AM
no she's right, gorillas for instance have 48 chromosome, 46 autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes. We have 46 chromosomes total; 44 autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes

thanks bushpig

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 10:48 AM
well no actually camoron is right, humans are apes

apes include orangutans, gorillas and chimps as well as humans

blumpkin blownuts
10-13-2013, 11:59 AM
i'm special ops in The Libtard Army and there's more than enough of us to club all the teabaggers in the head with our pink rubber dildoes no matter how many guns they have

Moonman
10-13-2013, 12:12 PM

camoron was wrong for citicizing cag when she asserted that humans have a different number of chromosomes from apes.

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 12:14 PM
camoron was wrong for citicizing cag when she asserted that humans have a different number of chromosomes from apes.yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

that's not really what happened

Moonman
10-13-2013, 12:15 PM
i'm special ops in The Libtard Army and there's more than enough of us to club all the teabaggers in the head with our pink rubber dildoes no matter how many guns they have

it was never an issue of gun possession you've been conditioned to think that is is; stop thinking of things linearly and start thinking in a spectrum

Moonman
10-13-2013, 12:16 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

that's not really what happened

There is a difference in the chromosomes.

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 12:18 PM
uh yeah he didn't criticize that you dipshit

Autistic Spectrum
10-13-2013, 12:19 PM
lisa's so smart and pretty

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 12:21 PM
*swoons*

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 12:22 PM
a little bit of spew came up when I posted that

Autistic Spectrum
10-13-2013, 12:24 PM
now that rootbeer's outta the picture, it's my time to slide on in,,,

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 12:27 PM
I've been in love with you all along

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 12:36 PM
camoron was wrong for citicizing cag when she asserted that humans have a different number of chromosomes from apes.actually humans do not have a different number of chromosomes from apes, they ARE apes

they have different chromosomes from different types of apes

apes are not just gorillas, they include humans, orangutans and chimps as well as some other types

Autistic Spectrum
10-13-2013, 12:39 PM
lisa fucked an ape and got ape aids, and she had to do a bunch of research on apes and monkeys to try and cure her APE AIDS

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 12:40 PM
:brian:

ape

Autistic Spectrum
10-13-2013, 12:44 PM
lisa fucked an ape, and got APE AIDS

Tahiti Joe
10-13-2013, 02:36 PM
AS is ruining my RN experience.

Autistic Spectrum
10-13-2013, 04:54 PM
gonna get you reherped marco, and u will have to make a new account for the 50th time, cause you are a huge faggot,

always stevey
10-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Yeah marco and Lisa both.

Tahiti Joe
10-13-2013, 05:47 PM
quit cyber bullying me Cag.

always stevey
10-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Faggot detected. Moving to intercept.

Tahiti Joe
10-13-2013, 05:51 PM
I hope your EBT card fails.

http://i.imgur.com/qjssoxi.jpg

always stevey
10-13-2013, 06:05 PM
^__^

steveyos YOLO
10-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Really wanna see cat avatar guy and marco both put in their own forum

Moonman
10-13-2013, 07:13 PM
apes isn't even a scientific word; historically it always referred to non-human tail-less primates. There's the superfamily Hominoidea which includes humans, orangutans, chimps, gorillas, etc.. Cag was at no point incorrect in saying we are not apes, but we evolved from apes.

steveyos YOLO
10-13-2013, 09:19 PM
I wonder if apes have desires of meeting at the tip? :hmm:

Moonman
10-13-2013, 11:42 PM
alright its time to clear up this tip-meeting business. THis was during the phase when i simply started saying outlandish and gross things to mess with her, because i knew she wasnt even paying attention to me anymore

that being said i probably would meet at the tip with her anyways, mmmmmmmmmm

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 11:46 PM
alright its time to clear up this tip-meeting business. THis was during the phase when i simply started saying outlandish and gross things to mess with her, because i knew she wasnt even paying attention to me anymore

that being said i probably would meet at the tip with her anyways, mmmmmmmmmmNope.

You would go on endlessly about wanting to fuck guys with me

retarded creepy shit like "I just want to stroke your head in my lap while another guys fucks you... etc..."

The truth is you said a lot fucking worse than that

you told me on about 10 different occassions you wanted to suck cock with me, YOU ARE A TURN OFF

Just stop posting about me you fucking retard

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 11:49 PM
apes isn't even a scientific word; historically it always referred to non-human tail-less primates. There's the superfamily Hominoidea which includes humans, orangutans, chimps, gorillas, etc.. Cag was at no point incorrect in saying we are not apes, but we evolved from apes.actually you are incorrect it is as real a word as any the scientific name for ape which I just looked up is 'Hominoidea' of which humans are a member.

Fucking retard

"Hominoidea contains two families of living (extant) species:

Hylobatidae consists of five genera and sixteen species of gibbon, including the lar gibbon and the siamang. They are commonly referred to as lesser apes.
Hominidae consists of orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, bonobos and humans.[1][2] Alternatively, the hominidae family are collectively described as the great apes.[3][4][5][6] There are two extant species in the orangutan genus (Pongo), two species in the gorilla genus, and a single extant species Homo sapiens in the human genus (Homo). Chimpanzees and bonobos are closely related to each other and they represent the two species in the genus Pan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape

So no, again you are not chromosomely different from apes, you ARE an ape. You are chromosomely digfferent from different species of ape and even chromosomely different from other humans but to say you are chromosomely different from an ape when you are in fact technically an ape is incorrect. You are chromosomely an ape because you are a kind of ape. Retard.

Moonman
10-13-2013, 11:50 PM
you dont know when people are messing with you or not

LadyKillmonger
10-13-2013, 11:53 PM
you dont know when people are messing with you or notum you were fucking serious and everyone knows it

you don;t seem to understand that you aren't messing with anyone, you're just a gross, dumb, fuckhead

Moonman
10-13-2013, 11:56 PM
"Hominoidea contains two families of living (extant) species:

Hylobatidae consists of five genera and sixteen species of gibbon, including the lar gibbon and the siamang. They are commonly referred to as lesser apes.
Hominidae consists of orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, bonobos and humans.[1][2] Alternatively, the hominidae family are collectively described as the great apes.[3][4][5][6] There are two extant species in the orangutan genus (Pongo), two species in the gorilla genus, and a single extant species Homo sapiens in the human genus (Homo). Chimpanzees and bonobos are closely related to each other and they represent the two species in the genus Pan."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape

oh hey okay lets look that wikipedia article cool wait a second what's this, oh, humans arent fucking considered apes:
http://s21.postimg.org/j1rmwulp3/apes.png

Moonman
10-13-2013, 11:59 PM
i'm not even going to talk to you about it i've already stopped giving a shit

Moonman
10-14-2013, 12:01 AM
like when i said you and stomple should meet up and stick asparagus and avocados up your snatch, i was fucking with you

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 12:04 AM
oh hey okay lets look that wikipedia article cool wait a second what's this, oh, humans arent fucking considered apes:
http://s21.postimg.org/j1rmwulp3/apes.pngno that is a drawing made by someone who is offended at being called an ape

"Apes" are Hominoidea, that is the scientific term and humans are a part of the Superfamily Hominoidea.

It's not really open for debate. Ape describes a superfamily, not a specific species and humans are a part of the superfamily apes (scientific name Hominoidea)

end of story, so unless you want to invent a whole new biological clasification system, and have the scientific community actually use it then you are wrong

you know, the kingdom, phylum, class order etc.. stuff, the biological system of classification that scientists use and in that classification humans are apes.

"In recent years biologists have generally preferred to use only monophyletic groups in classifications;[citation needed] that is, only groups which include all the descendants of a common ancestor.[11] The superfamily Hominoidea is one such group (or "clade"). Some then use the term "ape" to mean all the members of the superfamily Hominoidea. For example, in a 2005 book, Benton wrote "The apes, Hominoidea, today include the gibbons and orang-utan ... the gorilla and chimpanzee ... and humans".[6] The group traditionally called "apes" by biologists is then called the "non-human apes"."

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 12:06 AM
like when i said you and stomple should meet up and stick asparagus and avocados up your snatch, i was fucking with youuh huh

you've never said that

give up, everyone has already seen your creepy disgusting shit and you were never joking, if you were everyone wouldn't hate you for it, but it was painfully clear to see that you were dead serious.

Fuck off you disgusting loser.

Moonman
10-14-2013, 12:10 AM
no that is a drawing made by someone who is offended at being called an ape
lmao the shit you come up with

"Apes" are Hominoidea, that is the scientific term and humans are a part of the Superfamily Hominoidea.
"Apes" is a fucking word, one that predates the classification system

"Ape", from Old English apa, is possibly an onomatopoetic imitation of animal chatter. The term has a history of rather imprecise usage. Its earliest meaning was a tailless (and therefore exceptionally human-like) non-human primate.[7] The original usage of "ape" in English might have referred to the baboon, an Old World monkey.[citation needed] Two tailless species of macaque have common names including "ape": the Barbary ape of North Africa (introduced into Gibraltar), Macaca sylvanus, and the Sulawesi black ape or Celebes crested macaque, M. nigra."

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 12:10 AM
and by the way michael

photons are created by electrons skipping orbit

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 12:14 AM
uh most words pre-date the biological classification system you fucking moron

that doesn't change the fact that humans are part of the superfamily Hominoidea

the word "ape" was given a scientific name like everything was, that scientific name is Hominoidea and of which humans are included.

Humans are one of the great apes you dumb piece of of shit.

Moonman
10-14-2013, 12:16 AM
uh huh

you've never said that

give up, everyone has already seen your creepy disgusting shit and you were never joking, if you were everyone wouldn't hate you for it, but it was painfully clear to see that you were dead serious.

Fuck off you disgusting loser.
well whatever i dont care

Moonman
10-14-2013, 12:20 AM
thats why tailless macaques are also called "apes", because "apes" is a technical word that we didnt ever use before we incorporated evolution into the zoological classification

Moonman
10-14-2013, 12:20 AM
right?

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 12:28 AM
no michael

humans are classified as one of the great apes

the mistake you made was to think that "ape" referred to only gorillas, it doesn't it's a branch that includes different types of apes, of which both humans and gorillas are a part of along with a few others such as organgutans, chimps etc...

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 12:35 AM
and as for the meeting at the tip shit

for as long as you post here people will drop that line, there are people here who get worse

I suggest you just never speak about it or me again

Moonman
10-14-2013, 12:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBHyPU3Xzcg

Ramen
10-14-2013, 12:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iiy3YwU.png

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 12:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iiy3YwU.pnglol

Moonman
10-14-2013, 01:00 AM
no michael

humans are classified as one of the great apes

the mistake you made was to think that "ape" referred to only gorillas, it doesn't it's a branch that includes different types of apes, of which both humans and gorillas are a part of along with a few others such as organgutans, chimps etc...
no we actually do have a different chromosome count from great apes; when we split from our ancestors with chimps, one of our chromosomes is a combination of two chimp chromosomes or some shit idk google it

always stevey
10-14-2013, 01:52 AM
I hope I'm related to the orangutangs lmao

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 02:11 AM
no we actually do have a different chromosome count from great apes; when we split from our ancestors with chimps, one of our chromosomes is a combination of two chimp chromosomes or some shit idk google itNo.

we all have a common ancestor somewhere along the line

doesn't change the fact that we are part of the superfamily of apes

steveyos YOLO
10-14-2013, 02:36 AM
The last 30 posts should be deleted along with the people who made the posts

jon
10-14-2013, 06:39 AM
wow lisa's actually right about something

jon
10-14-2013, 06:39 AM
getting fucking schooled by lisa and her great although somewhat flat ass

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 07:33 AM
listen jon, I've had just about enough out of you

my ass is not flat and my cat's eye is not wonky

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:18 AM
everything ive said has been right too, then she just goes and states something obvious to make it look like im disagreeing with her like

No.

we all have a common ancestor somewhere along the line

when have i ever been disagreeing with that?

No lisa. 2+2=4. You're wrong.

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 09:20 AM
no everything you said was not right

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 09:21 AM
riveting

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:24 AM
we're not considered "apes", apes isnt a technical word, its earliest uses mean non-human tailless primate, some macaques are called "apes"

then i went and said that we're in the superfamily homonoidea with what are considered "apes", then she went and just repeated what i said 2 posts later "no michael. you see we're in the family homonoidea"
its like shes fucking illiterate

and then she said "the mistake you made was to think that "ape" referred to only gorillas" when the fuck did i say that?
i know this is all stupid but dont say she won because she didnt, shes a fucking idiot

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:28 AM
14 hours ago:

apes isn't even a scientific word; historically it always referred to non-human tail-less primates. There's the superfamily Hominoidea which includes humans, orangutans, chimps, gorillas, etc.. Cag was at no point incorrect in saying we are not apes, but we evolved from apes.

9 hours ago:

uh most words pre-date the biological classification system you fucking moron

that doesn't change the fact that humans are part of the superfamily Hominoidea

the word "ape" was given a scientific name like everything was, that scientific name is Hominoidea and of which humans are included.

Humans are one of the great apes you dumb piece of of shit.

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:29 AM
its like she cant process information when it would prove shes wrong, her brain just blocks it out

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 09:29 AM
no michael I'm not even reading that

you're wrong as usual and an idiot

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:33 AM
no michael I'm not even reading that

you're wrong as usual and an idiot

see what i mean lmao just blocks out information when it proves her wrong

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 09:35 AM
you're wrong

everyone knows you're wrong

you're the wrongest person in the whole world

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:35 AM
go back to school you friggin dunce lmao

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 09:36 AM
MICHEAL!!! STOP BEING FUCKTARDED!

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 09:37 AM
you were wrong

I was right

:bird:

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:38 AM
gahhh im cracking open a beer

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 09:38 AM
WRONG

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:42 AM
had some extremely hot salsa last night made with trinidad moruga scorpion peppers, which was newly discovered as the hottest pepper in the world back in 2012. It feels like shards of glass are passing through my intestines right now

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 09:46 AM
LISA'S INSANE

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:51 AM
also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organisms_by_chromosome_count

Human Homo sapiens 46 44 autosomal and 2 sex
Orangutan Pongo x 48
Gorilla 48
Chimpanzee Pan troglodytes 48

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:56 AM
All members of Hominidae except humans, Neanderthals, and Denisovans have 24 pairs of chromosomes.[3] Humans have only 23 pairs of chromosomes. Human chromosome 2 is widely accepted to be a result of an end-to-end fusion of two ancestral chromosomes.[4][5]

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:58 AM
:smug:

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:03 AM
no idiot

humans are apes

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:04 AM
oh rooty

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:05 AM
posting random shit about chromosomes doesn't mean anything

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:07 AM
posting random shit about chromosomes doesn't mean anything

I was just pointing out that cag was right to irritate you; there are differences in the chromosomes between us and apes
looks like cag's smarter than you :smug:

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:08 AM
actually humans do not have a different number of chromosomes from apes, they ARE apes

apes are not just gorillas, they include humans, orangutans and chimps as well as some other types

I made this post before you backpeddled

Gentleman Doli
10-14-2013, 10:09 AM
i thikn were meissing wahts rly at teh hart of all tihs: cag, is sexy,,,

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:10 AM
i think this means she's taking you back plug drugs, fire up skype,,, time for some proton and ape aids chat,,

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:11 AM
I was just pointing out that cag was right to irritate you; there are differences in the chromosomes between us and apes
looks like cag's smarter than you :smug:no actually you were being a retard and saying that camoron was criticizing cag, I had nothing to do with the conversation

I simply pointed out that YOU were wrong because there is not a difference in chromosomes between humans and apes because humans ARE apes you retard

chromsomes don;t even come into it

humans are part of the superfamily of apes and that also includes orangutans and chimps and not just gorillas like you were trying to assert.

You were wrong, you're a fucking moron.

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:16 AM
actually humans do not have a different number of chromosomes from apes
you were wrong, get over it

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:18 AM
cag save this thread, from plug drugs and lisa, with your sexy butt

Gentleman Doli
Du4referring and I rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr

LadyKillmonger
Nope.

You were and you're still spazzing about it.

you started copying what I said and trying to backpeddle and turn it around but it's all there.

You're a complete moron

Autistic Spectrum
"AIDS" (ape aids)

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:19 AM
no matter how many times i repeat the same things you're never going to accept them and understand what I'm saying
Hominoidea =/= apes , there are apes in the family of Hominoidea but not everything in Hominoidea are apes.
apes = tailless non-human primates, before the incorporation of evolution into zoological classification, we even considered some macaques to be "apes".. "Apes" isn't a technical word.

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:21 AM
No I said that first

you said humans weren't apes and that apes were gorillas, I was the one telling you that humans are apes, a part of the superfamily that is apes that includes oranguntans and chimps and gorillas, it's right there on page one loser

You usually are wrong, just like the photons

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:21 AM

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:22 AM
you started copying what I said
total bullshit, you've been the one copying everything I said. Do a search in this thread and find the first person who said "Hominoidea". It was me.

Gentleman Doli
Begun teh read wikipedia articles to prove ur jilted internet lover wrong about monkey eveloton wars have.

Autistic Spectrum
You usually are wrong, just like the photons

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:24 AM
I don't need to argue with you to prove to myself I'm right; I'm still posting in this thread in hopes of educating you and showing you that you're an idiot

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:24 AM
do the sex to her!!!! MICHEAL DO THE SEX TO HER!!

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:25 AM
total bullshit, you've been the one copying everything I said. Do a search in this thread and find the first person who said "Hominoidea". It was me.Nope.

As anyone can see I posted that first.

Retard loser.

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:25 AM
there was never any backpeddling, its all in your head lisa because you are psychologically resistant to any information that proves you wrong, so your brain starts making up stories

Gentleman Doli
10-14-2013, 10:26 AM
U guys r so cute when ur being ttotal retards

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:27 AM
from that wikipedia article you linked

In summary, there are three common uses of the term "ape": non-biologists may not distinguish between "monkeys" and "apes", or may use "ape" for any tailless monkey or non-human hominoid, whereas biologists traditionally used the term "ape" for all non-human hominoids as shown above.

Autistic Spectrum
lisa facts

smart
sexy
nice person with a sunny disposition

Moonman
I'm sorry lisa i've got to stretch this out now...

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH IN YOUR FACE, YOURE WRONG SUCKA

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:28 AM
actually humans do not have a different number of chromosomes from apes, they ARE apes

Nope.

Here it is right there on the second page, my very post on the subject.

Try again.

Moonman
Nope.

As anyone can see I posted that first.

Retard loser.
lmao do a search, ctrl + F
go back to page 1 and do a search

Gentleman Doli
Please ban lisa and pluggy lol

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:30 AM
first instance is on page 2, 15 hours ago:

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:30 AM

apes are not just gorillas, they include humans, orangutans and chimps as well as some other typesNope.

Here it is right there on the second page, my very post on the subject, long before your post.

Try again.

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Nope.

Here it is right there on the second page, my very post on the subject.

Try again.
when the fuck did i say that apes were only gorillas? Where does this shit come from in your head?

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:31 AM
i think you are interpreting the data wrong, you see ape aids, comes from apes and is transferred to human's who now also have ape aids

Gentleman Doli
10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
Homos.

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
In summary, there are three common uses of the term "ape": non-biologists may not distinguish between "monkeys" and "apes", or may use "ape" for any tailless monkey or non-human hominoid, whereas biologists traditionally used the term "ape" for all non-human hominoids as shown above.

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:34 AM
"ape" (Aids)

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:35 AM
this is so stupid im done

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:35 AM
rip plug drugs another young man taken by ape aids

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:40 AM
fact is michael I posted that BEFORFE you did, you then tried to backpeddle and started looking shit up and copying what I said

you were wrong, I was right

as usual

deal with it

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:40 AM
ape :brian:

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:41 AM
fact is michael I posted that BEFORFE you did, you then tried to backpeddle and started looking shit up and copying what I said

you were wrong, I was right

as usual

deal with it
no i didnt you fucking dumbshit

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:43 AM

yes I did.

Retard.

Autistic Spectrum
no u,
NO U, RETARD

Moonman
go back and re-read page 1 & 2

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:44 AM
you guys are terrible u know that right?

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:44 AM
i dont know how to show her how fucking stupid she is without reposting the entire damn thread which i'm not going to do, just fucking go back and read it lisa

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:45 AM

apes include orangutans, gorillas and chimps as well as humansOR

you can click the little blue arrow of this quote and see it takes you to page 2 and is long BEFORE you posted that

retard

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:46 AM
thing is even if she goes back and rereads it and realizes shes wrong shes not ever going to admit it now

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:47 AM
OR

you can click the little blue arrow of this quote and see it takes you to page 2 and is long BEFORE you posted that

retard
you said "apes" you fucking moron, not hominoidea, and i never anywhere in this thread said that orangutans/chimpanzees/gorillas were not apes, or that apes didnt include chimps/orangutans, i dont know where youre fucking coming up with this shit

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:55 AM
you said "apes" you fucking moron, not hominoidea, and i never anywhere in this thread said that orangutans/chimpanzees/gorillas were not apes, or that apes didnt include chimps/orangutans, i dont know where youre fucking coming up with this shityes michael I said "apes" because that is what we were talking about and that is what orangutans/chimpanzees/gorillas and humans are, like I first said you fucking loser

you then backpeddled, ran off, looked up apes, found the word hominoidea which is simply just a scientific word for APE

you dumb pile of shit

just stop, you're embarassing yourself

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 10:56 AM
FUCK OFF MICHAEL

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:57 AM
yes michael I said "apes" because that is what we were talking about and that is what orangutans/chimpanzees/gorillas and humans are, like I first said you fucking loser
from the wikipedia article you linked

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:58 AM
This argument has ran in circles now so many times from you blatantly ignoring what I'm saying that I can just start copy/pasting my old posts to save myself from having to type anything

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 10:59 AM
you are quoting a section out of context you fucking moron

Apes are Old World anthropoid mammals, more specifically a clade of tailless catarrhine primates, belonging to the biological superfamily Hominoidea. The apes are native to Africa and South-east Asia. Apes are the largest primates and the orangutan, an ape, is the largest living arboreal animal. Hominoids are traditionally forest dwellers, although chimpanzees may range into savanna, and the extinct australopithecines were likely also savanna inhabitants, inferred from their morphology. Humans inhabit almost every terrestrial habitat.

Hominoidea contains two families of living (extant) species:

Hominidae consists of orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, bonobos and humans.[1][2] Alternatively, the hominidae family are collectively described as the great apes.[3][4][5][6] There are two extant species in the orangutan genus (Pongo), two species in the gorilla genus, and a single extant species Homo sapiens in the human genus (Homo). Chimpanzees and bonobos are closely related to each other and they represent the two species in the genus Pan.

Members of the superfamily are called hominoids (not to be confused with the family of "hominids" - great apes, the subfamily of hominines, the tribe of "hominins" aka the human clade, or the subtribe of hominans).

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Where, in the name of God, does it say that humans are apes in all that?

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Learn to read moron

Hominidae consists of orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, bonobos and humans.[1][2] Alternatively, the hominidae family are collectively described as the great apes.[3][4][5][6] There are two extant species in the orangutan genus (Pongo), two species in the gorilla genus, and a single extant species Homo sapiens in the human genus (Homo). Chimpanzees and bonobos are closely related to each other and they represent the two species in the genus Pan.

Members of the superfamily are called hominoids (not to be confused with the family of "hominids" - great apes, the subfamily of hominines, the tribe of "hominins" aka the human clade, or the subtribe of hominans).

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:04 AM
some of the differences: bipedal, different jaw, different foot structure, lack of an erectile bone.. just a few i knew of off the top of my head

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 11:10 AM
nah

you lost it

posting random trivia about other shit doesn't change a thing idiot

Autistic Spectrum
10-14-2013, 11:10 AM
CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 11:13 AM
lol

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:15 AM
apes is just a word we use to refer to tailless non-human primates

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:15 AM

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:16 AM

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:18 AM
told you from now on in this thread i'm just going to copy/paste my old posts, there is no need for me to type anything new because you just keep leading the argument in circles

LadyKillmonger
10-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Learn to read moron

OMG michael is a full tard

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:22 AM
you're the one posting something out of context; no where in there does it say "humans are apes". First it says hominoidae consists of chimps, orangutans, gorillas, and humans, then says hominoidae are the "great apes", it doesn't actually say humans = apes. You're the one taking something out of context. Then later in the article, it appropriately makes the distinction:

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:26 AM
you could offhandedly swoop humans into the category when talking about "great apes" and "apes" in generalities, and a biologist would know what youre talking about, but traditionally biologists refer to apes as the non-human members of hominoidea

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:43 AM
ugggh why do i have to be so smart :smug: