PDA

View Full Version : lisa writes more suicide notes here than all the posts on all the suicide forums and nobody here likes her and she quits twice a

steveyos
10-10-2013, 12:13 AM
week

it's really sad and she's clearly getting worse as time goes by

can somebody call the penguin police and get her in an asylum already or can the mods/admins completely block her from this forum before it really does drI've her too suicde

steveyos YOLO
10-10-2013, 12:26 AM
You'd write suicide notes too if your only choices for a sexual partner since 1958 were pluggy and rooty

steveyos
10-10-2013, 09:15 AM
of all people she's teh one I don't get for continually coming back, the ohter lizards are just too fucking dense to get it like marco no matter how many times everyone laughs at him he's just too undeveloped mentally to care but lisa cares she cares the most she cries 24/7 becaus eof this forum her tears hit the keyboard to bring her here but she still keeps coming and she calls all of us stupid and stuff while she's crying and it just doesn't make sense and ruby really needs to just ban her forever so she'll be forced to just run outside and scream I NEED HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME before it's too late

steveyos YOLO
10-10-2013, 12:17 PM
She grew up abused and it continues here. It's what she knows it's what she likes

steveyos
10-10-2013, 03:35 PM
yeah I know she gets off on it and all that which is why I don't get why she always pretends to quit maybe it's her way of trying to get us all to think she's not jerking off while everyone throws stones at her because even she realizes how weird she is

steveyos YOLO
10-10-2013, 08:09 PM
So she can see if anyone (rooty) cries when she pretends to leave, and then she can focus her efforts on the weakling(s)

steveyos
10-10-2013, 08:45 PM
the people who are the most mean to her she wants the most, she was nice to pluggy at first remember but since he was nice to her look what hpapened the same thing happeend with rootbeer already just yeaterday then they made up tomorrow they will figfht hten make up a few times until rootbeer is hanging out with plug drugs irl doing meth with him

steveyos
10-10-2013, 08:46 PM
then lisa will be back to get beat up by marks and doli and dp and whoever else is unrelentingly mean to her

steveyos
I need a cigarette

steveyos
wish lisa would discuss this with us idk why she won't

steveyos YOLO
10-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Wish she would discuss her imminent funeral arrangements with us

steveyos
10-10-2013, 11:56 PM
cag