PDA

View Full Version : THE NATIVES OF AUST AND THE AMERICAS HAVE A GREATER CLAIM THAN THE JEWS HAVE ON PALESTINE

timmy
10-13-2013, 03:12 PM
give back that land bitches, you know whats up:smoke:

Tahiti Joe
10-13-2013, 03:19 PM
give back Ostrolia to the abbos you fuking bogen soda snatch.

Ruby's Wife's Sister
10-13-2013, 03:20 PM
if we gave the canadian natives back their land they would just fill the water supply system with a mix of hairspray and lysol and canada would become the biggest junkie den you have ever seen

timmy
10-13-2013, 03:23 PM
lmao

Ruby's Wife's Sister
10-13-2013, 03:24 PM
also if we gave them back canada welfare would not exist anymore and they would all cry themselves into a dehydration death

timmy
10-13-2013, 03:26 PM
do they become junkies because of their intelligence?
i imagine thats so..

but i want to know how an indigenous person would turn out if they were purely raised by rich sophisticated adopting parents... COULD THEY INTO COLLEGE?

Ruby's Wife's Sister
10-13-2013, 03:38 PM
native people in canada get paid by the government to go to college, and it is not a student loan they literally get free money to go. barely any go i see like mabye one or two a week there and i have a class in the special univeristy building built just for them!!

also there was a rich family here in the early 90s, they manufactured some kind of equipment idk what but they had millions and millions and they adopted two native brothers. when they were like in their 60s the natives decided to kill them because they wanted the money so they kill the old man by pouring chemicals on him and leave him in the field one of them raped old lady and then they shoved her body into the sump pump hole or something and they had parties for like weeks at the house and one night it gets busted by the cops and they smelled dead body and BAM BUSTED the one just got out of jail a couple years ago and the other didnt even go these were college educated natives adopted by rich white folk

Ruby's Wife's Sister
10-13-2013, 03:39 PM
also their college is free the extra money is just incentive to get them to go

Ruby's Wife's Sister
10-13-2013, 03:41 PM
also when i was working in courts native lady kill her child it was 3 years old and she abused it so much it was dead it had like 100+ injuries on it and her entire defense was that she didnt know how to take care of a kid because residential schools 100 year ago made native people lose their parental instinct or something keep in mind residential schools are essentially boarding schools so everyone from england must not know how to babysit their kids omgggg

Garfield
10-13-2013, 03:44 PM
filthy savages

steveyos YOLO
10-13-2013, 04:07 PM
I got so fucked up earlier today huffing drain cleaner

Tahiti Joe
10-13-2013, 04:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/umcrvPm.png