PDA

View Full Version : Timothy, I want you to know something

Alex Littleton
04-18-2012, 01:39 PM
I slept with your brother Pat a couple months ago and now I worry a paternity test will be of no use. Maury Povich's producer called me back, she said they have access to advanced testing procedures we can get for free if we go on the show. Your pressuring me to have an abortion will not work. I don't love Pat and I am having second thoughts about you, my heart belongs to my ebony stallion, Mandingo Marcus Malone.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i613/1204/7c/391724d04ab9.jpg

1-866-99-MAURY, ask for Joni

Kyle Venooker
04-18-2012, 03:49 PM
BRADLEY MICHAEL DOCHEFF, I want you to know something

I slept with your brother JPR a couple months ago and now I worry a paternity test will be of no use. Maury Povich's producer called me back, she said they have access to advanced testing procedures we can get for free if we go on the show. Your pressuring me to have an abortion will not work. I don't love JPR and I am having second thoughts about you, my heart belongs to my ebony stallion, DONNELL CHARLES MOYE.

cc:
"Chif" <miss.chif@live.com>, "goregrish@gmail.com" <goregrish@gmail.com>, "geisha@rejecthaven.net" <geisha@rejecthaven.net>, "they bannedme" <theybannedme@gmail.com>, "diamondgypsy@hotmail.com" <diamondgypsy@hotmail.com>, "dantesmith@verizon.net" <dantesmith@verizon.net>, "mannixreunion@gmail.com" <mannixreunion@gmail.com>, "timbohanley27@hotmail.co.uk" <timbohanley27@hotmail.co.uk>, "Thea Slave" <reptiliangoddess@ymail.com>, "deanschuch@hotmail.com" <deanschuch@hotmail.com>, "duchess@mockforums.net" <duchess@mockforums.net>, "trboi@yahoo.com" <trboi@yahoo.com>, "thebannednation@gmail.com" <thebannednation@gmail.com>, "jersign1@yahoo.com" <jersign1@yahoo.com>, "spamdonkeh@gmail.com" <spamdonkeh@gmail.com>, "gimpy74@live.com" <gimpy74@live.com>, "FagglesMcGee@aim.com" <FagglesMcGee@aim.com>, "kaliqueensnake@gmail.com" <kaliqueensnake@gmail.com>, "rushingwater77@hotmail.com" <rushingwater77@hotmail.com>, "ross.lumbus@gmail.com" <ross.lumbus@gmail.com>, "stu@prawntickler.com" <stu@prawntickler.com>, carljohnson24@googlemail.com, "bigstu2008@googlemail.com" <bigstu2008@googlemail.com>, "its-atrap@hotmail.com" <its-atrap@hotmail.com>, "jacoblandrum@asvs.org" <jacoblandrum@asvs.org>, "eloiseldn@gmail.com" <eloiseldn@gmail.com>, "homingbeacon@mail.com" <homingbeacon@mail.com>, "spamaccount008@gmail.com" <spamaccount008@gmail.com>, "Neonmosfet@yahoo.com" <Neonmosfet@yahoo.com>, "jillianbacardi@yahoo.com" <jillianbacardi@yahoo.com>, "TROLLKINGDOMRADIO.COM@domainsbyproxy.com" <TROLLKINGDOMRADIO.COM@domainsbyproxy.com>, "LOLCOW@MYSELF.COM" <LOLCOW@MYSELF.COM>, "THERANTER.COM@domainsbyproxy.com" <THERANTER.COM@domainsbyproxy.com>, "ikarus@comcast.net" <ikarus@comcast.net>, "trollvalhalla@gmail.com" <trollvalhalla@gmail.com>, "another_stray_thought@yahoo.com" <another_stray_thought@yahoo.com>, "unclebill@gmail.com" <unclebill@gmail.com>, "Reddust913@yahoo.com" <Reddust913@yahoo.com>, "ohnoitstmfnl@hotmail.com" <ohnoitstmfnl@hotmail.com>, "sallyanny123@live.co.uk" <sallyanny123@live.co.uk>, "Home of the Banned" <710x@hushmail.com>, shuriken@goodalliance.org, damink@gmail.com, kellygovols@aol.com, littledropsofhate@yahoo.com; kgravesmt@gmail.com; 3mguy@live.com; nmoye@broc.org; khaxzan@yahoo.ca; jeremy.berger@gmail.com; thirdman75@yahoo.com; robpatey@comcast.net; cwblackfoot@hotmail.com, mychalupa2000@gmail.com, bbaraw@pshift.com, av15@cornell.edu, rubycalaber@hotmail.com, blackheartbagels@gmail.com, vappster@msn.com, mentalist@live.com, justformynewfriend@gmail.com, bradley.docheff@uvm.org, rachel.venooker@uvm.org

Timmy Mannix
04-18-2012, 10:15 PM
I slept with your brother Pat a couple months ago and now I worry a paternity test will be of no use. Maury Povich's producer called me back, she said they have access to advanced testing procedures we can get for free if we go on the show. Your pressuring me to have an abortion will not work. I don't love Pat and I am having second thoughts about you, my heart belongs to my ebony stallion, Mandingo Marcus Malone.

You told me you'd never been with a nigger. How could you do this to me? To me, of all people?! Don't bother coming home, you stupid cum dumpster. I'm fucking disgusted with you.

Desolation
04-18-2012, 10:32 PM
Timmy do you think Harbaugh can get the 49ers back to the NFC Championship?

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
04-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Lindsay I give you a cream facial.

Chris Hughes
04-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Yes so would i.