PDA

View Full Version : bought some salsa with trinidad moruga scorpion peppers in it

Moonman
10-14-2013, 06:27 PM
aka hottest pepper in the world

StompleB
10-14-2013, 06:31 PM
pics

Moonman
10-14-2013, 06:42 PM
http://s14.postimg.org/635tomytd/CAM00041.jpg

Moonman
10-14-2013, 06:46 PM
will eat it in tinychat

steveyos
10-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Weapons Grade

steveyos
10-14-2013, 06:47 PM
I will eat it in tinychat and I will put I in front of my sentences because lisa is stupid and I don't want to be as stupid as lisa no matter how hard I try to make myself believe I want to

Moonman
10-14-2013, 06:57 PM
going to make a video of me eating it since no ones coming in tinychat

Moonman
10-14-2013, 07:26 PM
got a pretty good endorphin rush going right now

Moonman
10-14-2013, 07:28 PM
its so hot, its ears ringing hallucinating hot

Moonman
10-14-2013, 07:36 PM
god damnit the video's sideways

rootbeer
10-14-2013, 07:37 PM
god damnit the video's sideways

just eat more :rofl:

juji
10-14-2013, 07:37 PM
keep eating it, I hope your anus will leak blood

Moonman
10-14-2013, 07:45 PM
my mouth is still slightly burning

Moonman
this video is terrible and boring i suck at making videos.. suffice to say, it was hot

juji
because you took a very very small bite

rootbeer
10-14-2013, 07:47 PM
yeah man up pd, eat a big spoonful

Ruby's Wife's Sister
10-14-2013, 07:48 PM
do it on tc for us i am bored

steveyos
10-14-2013, 07:53 PM
nobody's in tinychat, my first dishonored torrent didn't work I have some time to kill until the next one is done

steveyos
it's already at 27% because I have 4 MB/s internet

steveyos
the torrent is at a steady 3.1

steveyos
10-14-2013, 07:54 PM
I could just fap to this chloe person though instead but I"ll see if any of you join tiny chat

Moonman
10-14-2013, 08:17 PM
because you took a very very small bite

oh no, i kept eating it, and then ate some more, and then ate some more

steveyos
10-14-2013, 08:17 PM
too late the torrent is done I'll tiny chat some time soon though

Moonman
10-14-2013, 08:22 PM
i'm a hot pepper connoisseur, have been since i was like 15-16 i eat whole habanero peppers like candy and i'm dead serious, i wouldnt recommend what i did with this trinidad moruga salsa for anyone not familiar with high end hot sauces or the scoville heat unit scale

Moonman
10-14-2013, 08:23 PM
just waiting for the fucking video to stop being "pending"...

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:32 PM
wouldnt upload from my phone so i put the video on my computer and im going to upload it now.. but its basically a video of a fat kid eating chips for 5 minutes so whatever, just uploading it prove that i did it

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:35 PM
its like some of the chunks of salsa i was eating didnt have the pepper in it so i kept eating, but then i'd get a glob of it that had a piece of the pepper in it and it was nuts

Ruby's Wife's Sister
10-14-2013, 09:36 PM
where is video

Moonman
10-14-2013, 09:40 PM
keep your shirt on its uploading

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:04 PM
good news only 491 minutes remaining

Ruby's Wife's Sister
10-14-2013, 10:08 PM
wtf

steveyos
10-14-2013, 10:16 PM
I had a dab of hot sauce with 6 million btu rating once

steveyos
10-14-2013, 10:17 PM
I choose the light option when I get domino's chicken habenerono sandwich thign I don't like hot stuff but I will eat them on that sandwich for their health benefits but only light

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:23 PM
not BTU, SHU hot peppers dont actually produce any heat they bind to receptors on neurons which detect heat,

steveyos
10-14-2013, 10:26 PM
yeah that's weird how that works I sort of feel like if you had an alchemy table you could make magic potions with peppers because how the fuck does it burn like that when there's no heat you ever think about that it just makes no sense

Moonman
10-14-2013, 10:34 PM
also hot peppers get you high

It is common for people to experience pleasurable and even euphoriant effects from ingesting capsaicin. Folklore among self-described "chiliheads" attributes this to pain-stimulated release of endorphins, a different mechanism from the local receptor overload that makes capsaicin effective as a topical analgesic. In support of this theory, there is some evidence that the effect can be blocked by naloxone and other compounds that compete for receptor sites with endorphins and opiates.

steveyos
10-14-2013, 10:55 PM
yeah so does weed and it doesn't fucking hurt lol

juji
10-14-2013, 10:58 PM
yeah so does weed and it doesn't fucking hurt lol

pussy

juji
10-14-2013, 10:58 PM
I decided to neg rep steffies for being a pussy

maks
10-14-2013, 11:00 PM
Despite not being logically supported, the inter-subjective consensus of humans is that life is objectively positive. I believe that when most people tell you not to kill yourself it's because they themselves are also fighting an ontological and psychological struggle and telling you otherwise would go against their own "intellectual dishonesty" where they need to create false hopes about the future to continue to function socially.
You probably should have put "why is a human life worth saving" because you're post seems to focus on the individual. As far as human life as a whole, only a speciest would argue that the most imposing and destructive mammal would be worth saving. I would argue deer would be more worth saving.
Me personally, I try and be a determinist to the core so when you talk ethics my language is a little different. For instance, the subjective opinion of you or the person trying to convince you to stay alive is irrelevant until you have a basis for what "actions" are objectively negative. As a mere example, my philosophy on ethics is all about imposing on sentience. Therefore I advocate veganism(for animal sentience), anti-natalism(for forced non-volunteered future sentience) and non-capitalism(for let's say, class elitism). So going by that, the intent of the individual isn't worth judging ethically until you determine the negative output of the suicidal human. So to me, if you're a lazy, indulgent, existential, glutenous narcissist who doesn't even spend a shred of your life attempting to understand ethics or activism and instead just pollutes the world with the same ignorant hateful offspring then I would say you're non-existence would obviously reduce negatives and would therefore be ethical. This is how I would refute 8732664792's first point. If Ted Bundy asked you if he should commit suicide your nepotistic or speciest and biased emotionally charged feelings have nothing to do with objective fact which seems to evade the overwhelmingly subjective Reddit philosophy comment sections. A nazi not wanting Hitler to commit suicide has nothing to do with ethics, but once again I view speciesm and jingoism objectively.
Subjective ethics aren't ethics.
On another odd note, the same people in my philosophical circles would also say that if you live you're life completely ethically and unimposing(if that's possible) and could possibly influence others to reduce negatives then ending it would prove inefficient to the ethical cause and would therefore be unethical. For me the answer to that lies in time and how influential you are, but many of them would disagree. Anyways, just a different perspective.

I'm sorry, can you elucidate specifically which of my points you were refuting?
First point I made was that trying to convince someone does not prevent them from acting on their convictions.
The second point I made, though still in the first paragraph, was that trying to talk someone out of their way is not unethical nor immoral if its impetus is a genuine sense of care for the other person's well being and/or the well being of people around them.
I feel like we might actually be on the same page, but maybe something got lost in communication.

steveyos
10-14-2013, 11:02 PM
oh

steveyos
10-14-2013, 11:03 PM
shut up you lizards

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:06 PM
i didn't write that

maks
10-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Machiavelli differs from later realists like Hobbes—and more contemporary “neorealists” like the late Kenneth Waltz—in recognizing that human agency matters as much as the structural fact of international anarchy in determining both foreign policy behavior and ultimate outcomes in world politics. Through historical examples of successes and failures, Machiavelli reminds us that individuals matter. Yes, the world is perpetually changing, buffeting the state in all directions. But even if “there’s a Providence that shapes our ends”—as Shakespeare’s Hamlet observes—a leader’s choices can have a pivotal impact on politics, both domestic and international.

Machiavelli explores the interplay between material forces and human agency through the concepts of fortuna and virtu.

All princes (and indeed, all people) are subject to societal and natural factors larger than themselves. Still, “free will cannot be denied,” Machiavelli insists. “Even if fortune is the arbiter of half our actions, she still allows us to control the other half, or thereabouts.” Though fortune be capricious and history contingent, the able leader may shape his fate and that of his state through the exercise of virtu. This is not to be mistaken for “virtue”, as defined by Christian moral teaching (implying integrity, charity, humility, and the like). Rather, it denotes the human qualities prized in classical antiquity, including knowledge, courage, cunning, pride, and strength.

In some ways, Breaking Bad was, for me, a hymn to Machiavelli. Walter White – in order to secure his honor as well as his survival – leaves traditional morality and virtues in the desert to seek power and money and respect. And he does so with such brilliance and fortitude and elan that Old Nick himself would have marveled at the spectacle of untrammeled evil and empire building. If a man is truly a man through force and fraud and nerve, then Walter becomes the man he always wanted to be. He trounces every foe; he gains a huge fortune; he dies a natural death. Compared with being a high school chemistry teacher? Niccolo would scoff at the comparison. “I did it for me.”

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:10 PM
i didnt write that either although i'm a fan of machiaveli

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:18 PM
and no, breaking bad is not a "hymn to machiavelli"; machiavelli was an OG troll, "The Prince" was mocking the new government of florence after they kicked him out of power. Breaking Bad is an ode to fat housewives who want to believe that they're not washed up and non-powerful deep on the inside

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:22 PM
"if i suddenly got cancer, i could become a meth dealer! just like the main character in breaking bad" yeah but you wont because youre a fat broken-willed house wife who is too lazy to get off the couch and do anything at all

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:25 PM
what's up marks, you want to stand up like a man a debate me on the italian renaissance?

maks
10-14-2013, 11:26 PM
marks can make me rant and rave on demand by convincing me that I was already ranting and raving

yeah it's like trolling a squirrel there's no challenge in it

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:28 PM
yeah you uneducated bitch, sit down, i'm the king baby, you can't intellectually debate this mother fucker

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:29 PM
you think it takes me any effort at all to simply toss off paragraphs, bitch, this is effortless, i'm just flaunting my intellectual abilities lmao go on thinking youre trolling me kid, i'm the fucking king baby

steveyos
10-14-2013, 11:31 PM
*grabs dick*

maks
10-14-2013, 11:33 PM
I didn't read any of that but you're undoubtedly going to be ranting incoherantly for a few hours which means you won't be busy stalking any girls or faking suicide for a while, mission accomplished

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:33 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120622233454/moonman/images/0/07/Moonman.gif

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:35 PM
marks sexually assaulted a homless man once, "please fuck me in the ass while i watch and jerk off" he said

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:36 PM
i have proof this happened i definitely didnt just make it up

maks
10-14-2013, 11:38 PM
watch this

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

go!

maks
10-14-2013, 11:40 PM
if you love to read detailed analysis of 18th century philosophers written by drug addicts who barely finished high school welp you are in for a treat itt

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:47 PM
if you love to read detailed analysis of 18th century philosophers written by drug addicts who barely finished high school welp you are in for a treat itt
19th century you fucking dumbshit

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:47 PM
you got your lefts from rights mixed up again dumbass *smacks you*

maks
10-14-2013, 11:48 PM
my own personal dancing chimp

Moonman
10-14-2013, 11:50 PM
my own personal dancing chimp
yeah you definitely planned me calling you out on not knowing the 18th century from the 19th century, youre definitely not just a dumbass

maks
10-14-2013, 11:54 PM
I read a wikipedia article on kant once

That's just the thing, Jesus isn't just a normal character of history. No one gives two shits weather or not Plato or Socrates actually existed, their wisdom is not wise because THEY said it - but because it is wise.
The exact opposite is true for characters like Jesus, the wisdom of Jesus is wise because HE SAYS IT IS, because the bible says he is god, because the bible says his mother was a virgin, because the bible says that he died and was resurrected.
There is absolutely no physical evidence for the existence of Jesus of the bible, no artifacts of any kind, the very best evidence to support the claim that Jesus existed come from the leaders of a new religion that claim 30-40 years after the fact, that he existed. The best non-believer support comes from texts that have dubious claims of authenticity or are written more than 100 years after Jesus supposedly lived.
The entire doctrine of Christianity rely on idea that the gospel accounts of the miracles of Jesus is true, this is why people believe that Jesus was divine and the son of God. This textual claim is problematic because of the complete lack of contemporary or extra-biblical documentation of his claimed miracles.
But even if we had multiple, contemporary eyewitness accounts of the miracles of Jesus, it would still not be a good reason to believe that the bible is true - why? because first hand reports of miracles are very common, even in our time. Go to any place in the world and you will find people with claims of miracles performed by mystics, guru’s, yogi’s, etc., miracles on the same level as those described in the bible.
Compare the claims about Jesus and the modern accounts of people walking on water, healing the sick, raising the dead, levitating, reading minds, foretelling the future, and being born of a virgin – all of these claims that are made about Sathya Sai Baba. We have millions and millions of LIVING eyewitnesses to the "miracles" he performed, his worshipers considered him a living god and thus still worship him now that he is dead. Yet none of that is a reason to believe that any of it is actually true.
What we are thus told by Christianity is that miracles stories that today surround people like Sai Baba become especially compelling when they are said to have happened in the pre-scientific era, in the middle of a desert, many decades after they supposedly happen.
So even if I were to accept the writings of Josephus, Titus and Pliny as authentic, accurate and supporting the claim that Jesus existed (which I don't), it would still mean absolutely nothing.

maks
10-15-2013, 12:01 AM
plug drugs has been in here for 5 minutes reading every last word of that, and coming up with rebuttals, and that in a nutshell is what is wrong with plug drugs (among other things)

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:08 AM
"i read a wikipedia article on kant once"
yeah thats funny because

http://s18.postimg.org/v0lbl97vs/CAM00046.jpg

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:09 AM
i must have ran to the bookstore at 1 in the morning to pick up a copy of both of those huh

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:11 AM
sit down bitch

maks
10-15-2013, 12:11 AM
didn't read that but the broken link was p funny

maks
10-15-2013, 12:12 AM
did you and lisa bond over not knowing how to post a picture on the internet

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:16 AM
i see it perfectly clear and so does everyone else, your shits fucked up lmao you suck at being on th einternet owned

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/N7SAlf3.jpg

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:18 AM
awww youre arguing against someone who knows their shit, must be hard being a dumbshit huh :'(

maks
10-15-2013, 12:19 AM
People, humans, have apparently been wandering about this planet fucking stuff up and each other over for about two hundred and fifty thousand years, according to science. Lots of religious folk, Jews, Christians and Muslims believe that’s impossible and that Yahweh/God/Allah created the World, and therefore people, roughly four thousand years ago. It’s a disagreement that no one can prove one way or the other. Science seems to make sense, to intelligent folk at least, this idea of slow evolution, but with huge leaps during moments of crisis seems a possibility, part of me adheres to the theory of evolution, part of me, my more imaginative side, wants the World and life to be crazier, my crazy side leans towards the World and life being orchestrated by an intelligence, or intelligences, not Yahweh/God/Allah, though The Old Testament is batshit crazy and fascinating, my ideas are bigger, grander, more fantastical, I like to think, due to being heavily influenced by Jack Kirby, that huge Space Gods, The Celestials, visited the Earth, millions of years ago, these massive Space Gods gathered together a group of primitive apemen, more akin to the Great Apes than they were modern day Homo Sapiens, through genetic manipulation these Space Gods created three diverse species, The Eternals, The Deviants and The Humans.

The Humans, live shorter lives and thus reproduce like fucking crazy, overrunning the planet, and basically barely raising their intelligence above that of any other animal. Due to misunderstandings, stupidity and fear The Humans when they came into contact with The Eternals worshipped them as supernatural entities and created grand camp fire stories around these individuals. The Eternals at first tried to explain to The Humans that they were brothers and sisters, all one, and that they weren’t to be worshipped, The Humans didn’t listen, they never do, and so built up mythologies about The Eternals, these mythologies eventually became today’s religions. Naturally The Humans also had dealings with The Deviants who they also believed to be supernatural beings, Giants, Monster, Devils and Demons, The Deviants liked these stupid people, these easily manipulated scared little creatures and they instilled within The Humans the idea of evil being an external cause, that monsters strode the World stalking The Humans. At some point The Humans became too numerous and steps were taken to control the population of this greedy creature, but eventually The Eternals left for the stars, they having outgrown the limitations of the World, and The Deviants went inside the Earth, and maybe The Moon and Mars, they occasional have a little fun with The Humans, there’s occasionally real life tales of meetings with strange supernatural creatures, and vast amounts of people disappear from the face of the planet every year, this is the doing of The Deviants.

That’s my idea of how The Humans were created, it also explains evolution and religious belief and the belief in supernatural beings. You know it’s just as valid a belief as the Theory of Evolution and Judaism, Christianity and Islam. I will not accept any arguments against. Go argue with a building brick instead.

Now there’s all types of people, we do love to place people into a variety of categories, I guess it’s easier to hate someone if you can identify why it is you hate them. Now the primary category for people is that of race, there’s this idea we are Caucasians, Negroids or Mongoloids, three races of Humans, naturally a lot of people still buy into this idea of race, even though it seems to me retarded, all Humans belong to one race The Human Race, there’s no separation due to ethnic origins.

There were apparently long ago several distinctly Human types, Homo Sapiens existed at the same time as Neanderthals, it’s been suggested the reason Neanderthals are extinct is because Homo Sapiens ate, then killed and then raped them, perhaps in a different order but my meaning is clear. We might have carried out this genocide because we considered Neanderthals a competitor, and we couldn’t have that, The Humans still do such things now, fishermen are known to kill dolphins and sharks because they consider them competitors to the fish they are hunting, well harvesting.

Though people have been around for a very long time, and some things have progressed and some regressed we as a collective don’t seem able to learn from our mistakes, we still have wars and we still allow ourselves to be dictated to by people who hoard all the wealth for themselves, yep some stuff’s changed but the more things change the more they stay the same.

I suppose you're right, but you must admit the attitude exists. In my experience, it is the dominant attitude amongst most tenured professors. I suppose that's why I reacted as I did. Anyway, here is Nietzsche's (wonderful) description of scholars:
"When they give themselves out as wise, then do their petty sayings and truths chill me: in their wisdom there is often an odour as if it came from the swamp; and verily, I have even heard the frog croak in it! Clever are they—they have dexterous fingers: what doth my simplicity pretend to beside their multiplicity! All threading and knitting and weaving do their fingers understand: thus do they make the hose of the spirit! Good clockworks are they: only be careful to wind them up properly! Then do they indicate the hour without mistake, and make a modest noise thereby. Like millstones do they work, and like pestles: throw only seed-corn unto them!—they know well how to grind corn small, and make white dust out of it. They keep a sharp eye on one another, and do not trust each other the best. Ingenious in little artifices, they wait for those whose knowledge walketh on lame feet,—like spiders do they wait. I saw them always prepare their poison with precaution; and always did they put glass gloves on their fingers in doing so. They also know how to play with false dice; and so eagerly did I find them playing, that they perspired thereby."

maks
10-15-2013, 12:21 AM
check me out I've got a book with 'basic' in the title I'm way past the 'for dummies' series

maks
brb looking for some cliff's notes on amazon

Moonman
shutup bitch, i just made you my bitch a second ago how does it feel

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:22 AM
check me out I've got a book with 'basic' in the title I'm way past the 'for dummies' series

you're a fucking idiot

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:23 AM
marks please enlighten me on Kant's essay The Critique of Pure Reason

maks
10-15-2013, 12:23 AM
don;t mind me I'm just winning a computer argument by taking a picture of my copy of "beginner's guide to microsoft office"

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:24 AM
marks could you please make distinctions between a priori and a posteriori for me? i'm struggling with them

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:24 AM
oh thats right youre a dumb shit, you dont know shit, sorry

maks
10-15-2013, 12:25 AM
it's been like n hour since I told him exactly why I was doing this btw and he still keeps playing into it

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:26 AM
don;t mind me I'm just winning a computer argument by taking a picture of my copy of "beginner's guide to microsoft office"

where else are you going to acquire a copy of Kant's critique of pure reason? It's the exact same in "the basic writings of kant" as it is anywhere else youre going to find it you fucking dumbass

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:27 AM
it's been like n hour since I told him exactly why I was doing this btw and he still keeps playing into it

ahh, have an escape plan, "yeah i was just.. trolling him... guys, i'm not a dumbass"

maks
look how smart I am I own a copy of introduction to redhat linux that means I'm hacker right

Moonman
shut the fuck up dumbass

maks
10-15-2013, 12:28 AM
oh neat I just learned that redhat has their own version of ms-paint I'm going to go write an essay about that on rubynet I'm sure everyone will read it

steveyos
10-15-2013, 12:30 AM
lmfao I Kant deal with this

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2wAHkUM.jpg

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:43 AM
yeah, fuckin "for dummies", you fucking dumbass

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:47 AM
marks can pronounce 5 words in one of those books

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:48 AM
why dont you try reading a book marks instead of preaching about your IT fuckin community college education lmao

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:50 AM
1. IT Guy
A person who works in a small closet setting up computers and answering help requests all day with at least 3 of the following 5 symptoms...

1 - Uses Linux
2 - Believes other employees exists to serve him, not the other way around
3 - Has told the cofee holder joke to friends/family
4 - Has unhealthy hatred of Microsoft
5 - Smug beyond belief

Typically straight of college. Often was a nerd in high school but not smart enough to major in engineering in college.

IT Guy - "Can you believe that manager just told me to install Vista? Seriously, who does he think he is?"

maks
10-15-2013, 12:54 AM
2 hours later and the unemployed junkie with no skills no prospects and no future is still ranting about 18th century philosophers

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:55 AM
yeah play it off bitch, sit down dumbass

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:56 AM
you're my bitch now, come over here and suck my cock

maks
10-15-2013, 12:56 AM
should I learn a marketable skill or do some meth and spend hours posting long unreadable diatribes about chomsky that no one anywhere will ever read hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maks
10-15-2013, 12:58 AM
this forum has gone soft lately since I haven't been posting much, this guy seems to think he can just make threads all willy nilly without getting owned well I can't allow that to go on can I that's not something socrates would do

Moonman
10-15-2013, 12:59 AM
does learn a marketable skill mean give a community college a few thousand dollars to learn powershell then sit on my ass every day posting on an internet forum?

maks
10-15-2013, 12:59 AM
I didn;t read that but I'm sure it's really profound you should tell it to your grandparents who you live with

Moonman
10-15-2013, 01:00 AM
this forum has gone soft lately since I haven't been posting much, this guy seems to think he can just make threads all willy nilly without getting owned well I can't allow that to go on can I that's not something socrates would do
yeah get owned lmao, marks, you couldn't understand one fucking paragraph in one of those books
i am your superior bitch, get on your fucking knees

maks
10-15-2013, 01:01 AM
I think karl marx put it best when he said "plug drugs is a stupid fucking fag"

Moonman
10-15-2013, 01:02 AM
:badone:

Moonman
10-15-2013, 01:02 AM
you're running out of jokes joker, run and hide

maks
10-15-2013, 01:09 AM
Basic Meeting at the Tip, by Betrand Russel

Moonman
10-15-2013, 01:11 AM
"I fix old ladies computers for food" by Marks i-live-in-connecticut-like-a-huge-fucking-tool

Moonman
10-15-2013, 01:14 AM
oop marks is viewing the thread hes going to try to get the last word in like a little impish cocksucker

maks
10-15-2013, 01:15 AM
"I compare writing philosophy essays on a troll forum to an actual job" by mike when-my-grandparents-die-i-will-be-living-in-a-shelter-bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig

UofLCardfan08
10-15-2013, 04:08 AM
Shopping Carts 101 - an introduction to dirtbag career choices

juji
10-15-2013, 05:55 AM
holy fuck plug drugs is a crackhead

steveyos
10-15-2013, 09:36 AM
I'm so glad I don't read books or care about people from teh past who just said a bunch of words

steveyos
the last book I read was a goosebumps choose your own adventure about 15 years ago and I didn't finish it

steveyos
the only book I ever read all the way was mick foley's book I don't remember if I only read the first one or both of them

steveyos
10-15-2013, 09:37 AM
http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesReviews/foley_is_good.jpg

steveyos
10-15-2013, 09:37 AM
I read the whole fucking thing

steveyos
10-15-2013, 09:38 AM
he is honestly the best writer ever nobody has even put thought to pen to paper like him even though it's mostly about the wrestling business even if you don't watch wrestling the book is the best book ever

maks
10-15-2013, 09:58 AM
mick foley is a modern day Johann Augustus Eberhard

maks
10-15-2013, 09:59 AM
please write a 14 paragraph summery of mick's theories on the suplex because everyone is here to read book reports

rootbeer
10-15-2013, 10:03 AM
this thread was a little too spicy for me

steveyos
10-15-2013, 12:58 PM
mick foley is god

steveyos
10-15-2013, 12:58 PM
I hate spices