PDA

View Full Version : an excerpt from the book of fjs about the game Dishonored.

steveyos
10-16-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm posting this here too because some of you don't deserve to die irl:

the more I play it the more I like it, as long as the level design stays good I'll beat it

it's definitely worth the torrent since you guys all play much worse games, you won't mind the things that bug me like the combat and trying to get on ledges either by jumping or by teleporting, thankfully I've been able to stealth most of it to avoid the horrible combat and I have the power that lets you see enemies through walls so that mixed with being able to save then load in the exact spot you saved makes the game bearable

it is NOT worth buying, it's definitely an improved version of bioshock but like bioshock it is ain't fucking worth any money until the developers learn how to make games

Poopalew
10-16-2013, 07:11 PM
I'm posting this here too because some of you don't deserve to die irl:

the more I play it the more I like it, as long as the level design stays good I'll beat it

it's definitely worth the torrent since you guys all play much worse games, you won't mind the things that bug me like the combat and trying to get on ledges either by jumping or by teleporting, thankfully I've been able to stealth most of it to avoid the horrible combat and I have the power that lets you see enemies through walls so that mixed with being able to save then load in the exact spot you saved makes the game bearable

it is NOT worth buying, it's definitely an improved version of bioshock but like bioshock it is ain't fucking worth any money until the developers learn how to make games

afraid of someone judging you?

steveyos
10-16-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm the last fucking person ever in history who would ever care about another person judging me

steveyos
10-16-2013, 07:24 PM
my tinychat sessions can vouch for that