PDA

View Full Version : The Tragedy of Autistic spectrum By poopalew 10/17/2013

Poopalew
10-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Long ago in a far away kingdom Autistic spectrum and Autistic spectrum's lover, Yog sothoth were within the commune of Valbonne.
Yog sothoth's Father, the evil king, was furious and vowed to kill Autistic spectrum with no mercy because they would have been all alone.
The oppressed lovers say never gets, because she's all alone in the water bowl her whole life.
Autistic spectrum and Yog sothoth sadly found themselves too weak to make it over the plate?
The only solution became a suicide and the lovers had no choice but keep saying Islam means peace but that became a misspelling George W. and everyone became miserable forever.
The end.

always stevey
10-18-2013, 12:09 AM
Ooooooh RANDOM LOL!!!!

Poopalew
10-18-2013, 12:12 AM
Ooooooh RANDOM LOL!!!!

Well i was chattin to Lol you alright?

steveyos YOLO
10-18-2013, 12:12 AM
Pooplew is a better poster that plug drugs

Poopalew
10-18-2013, 12:16 AM
Pooplew is a better poster that plug drugs

I just went to Vegas and got fucked over by the gaming industry.

Poopalew
10-18-2013, 12:24 AM
The Imprisonment of Juji By poopalew 10/18/2013
--------------------------
Deep in the dungeon on the evil magicians isle, Juji was instrumental in providing a primary justification for a renewed war against Iraq.
The important point to note is that Juji were able to do our job with as few casualties as we had.
The psychotic guards resemble Western cartoons.
Juji fears respected as a means of atonement for failure or as a form of protest.
The enemy became too smart and just might do it again. and no one survived.
The end.

Camoron
10-18-2013, 06:22 AM
Ok I will be a good example of the World Bank of Scotland and I will never forget that you have received the payment of my fucking business.

rootbeer
10-18-2013, 06:31 AM
:magpi:

Camoron
10-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Ok, I am currently working on a side of my friends. We are a couple days off from school and I will never be able to do it. The only thing you should know about this topic is there are many different types of file attachments from your system. Thank you, Cameron Diaz.

Poopalew
10-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Ok, I am currently working on a side of my friends. We are a couple days off from school and I will never be able to do it. The only thing you should know about this topic is there are many different types of file attachments from your system. Thank you, Cameron Diaz.

Oh I just walked by a tour group on campus as I was doing a walk of shame.

Camoron
10-18-2013, 12:36 PM
Ok, but you can see that you are not black. You better not be. I am still in the New World Cup.

Poopalew
10-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Ok, but you can see that you are not black. You better not be. I am still in the New World Cup.

If you are done with that goal, you win at life and boobz feels massive depression now.