PDA

View Full Version : I checked steam, origin, gamersgate, I cannot find any good games

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:11 AM
it's driving me bonkers, I'm thinking I should just go fly out and fuck cberry

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:12 AM
can't live a gamer life when all games suck I can't do this any more

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:12 AM
I'll play payday 2 later today when I get home I guess since i'm so bored w/e fuck I need my own gaming company so bad

always stevey
10-19-2013, 10:15 AM
"Gamersgate" lmao

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:26 AM
cag, you and doli need 2 come smoke weed w/ me I have more than enough

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:27 AM
let's have a LAN party I'll build you guys each the same rig I have doli can afford it

rootbeer
10-19-2013, 10:34 AM
download dota two stop being a wimp

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:42 AM
listen rooty you have to understand something, I can't get into games like that, little sprites running around no matter if it's just one part of a game like dota or even if it's an actual full game like command and conquore, it doesn' tmatter, I just can't get into it

I also can't get into anything like minecraft

I don't like top-down rpg's, even 3d ones

I need something like a skyrim, a gta, except actually a good game, and as far as I can tell it doesn't exist

always stevey
10-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Don't play dots 2 please for the love of god its a trick to get you to play world of warcraft. Its a game for pple who like world of warcraft but are too embarassed to actually play it so they take the next best thing. Its a trick!

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:43 AM
I'm gonna definitely torrent the new batman arkham asylum manager but even those games I played them but they weren't that great, it's the same shit over and over and over, but that's an idea of something I'd be willing to play due to there being no good games but that's something I will settle for, I will also torrent the new assassin's creed and probably immediately uninstall it because every new ac is fucking so much worse than the last it's unreal

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Don't play dots 2 please for the love of god its a trick to get you to play world of warcraft. Its a game for pple who like world of warcraft but are too embarassed to actually play it so they take the next best thing. Its a trick!

world of Warcraft is another game that just makes me fall asleep, you click the enemy once and then your dude fights, it's just dota/original Warcraft in 3d

rootbeer
listen rooty you have to understand something, I can't get into games like that, little sprites running around no matter if it's just one part of a game like dota or even if it's an actual full game like command and conquore, it doesn' tmatter, I just can't get into it

I also can't get into anything like minecraft

I don't like top-down rpg's, even 3d ones

I need something like a skyrim, a gta, except actually a good game, and as far as I can tell it doesn't exist

i like games that make you use your imagination. not necessarily a game with killer graphics. if i want to turn my brain off i watch a movie.

steveyos
I wish apb was better apb should be the best game currently out but the fuckin first developers sucked at making games and the current developers suck at doing anything at all

always stevey
10-19-2013, 10:46 AM
When in doubt play fallout new vegas.

always stevey
10-19-2013, 10:46 AM
An amazing game

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:47 AM
i like games that make you use your imagination. not necessarily a game with killer graphics. if i want to turn my brain off i watch a movie.

I hate movies I hate tv that's why I want a video game with super realistic graphics and gameplay and detail and freedom and all that so I can make my own television

I hope you manage to enjoy at least one of the official games of fjs I wanna game w/ you, check out warframe on steam it's free and awesome but I can't play it that often because it's the same shit over and over pj plays it 24/7 because she's autistic as fuck

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:48 AM
When in doubt play fallout new vegas.

I have it it fucking sucks, however if the people at the nexus ever come together to combine all their mods into one easy to install package I'd totally play it but it's like skyrim it fucking sucks without mods then you have to install so many different mods the game just crashes because bethseda doesn't know how to make games more than anybody else in the gaming business

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:50 AM
if 2.3.0 of this guide http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11/? is what they say it's going to be and I manage to properly install duel combat realism v7 hardcore, all the graphics mods, and also be able to have my five Wicked Hot Babe followers then I will play skyrim 24/7

the problem now is behtseda's game engine is so fucking horrible that modding is such a chore and ugh fuck you behtseda

steveyos
10-19-2013, 10:51 AM
if they do that for new vegas I'd much rather play new vegas over skyrim

juji
10-19-2013, 11:48 AM

But it's free and it doesn't need paid subscription.

steveyos YOLO
10-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Please don't quote rooty anymore he likes terrible games and he likes terrible females and he's a rep boosting backstabber

Camoron
10-19-2013, 12:36 PM
You all need to shut up jesus lol

UofLCardfan08
10-19-2013, 12:43 PM
GTA V pc, just have to wait a bit

Garfield
10-19-2013, 01:09 PM
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1188957169/scale

Poopalew
10-19-2013, 01:18 PM
You all need to shut up jesus lol