PDA

View Full Version : wow

LadyKillmonger
10-21-2013, 10:26 PM
nothing else I can really be bothered with here right now, I'm glad I'm not one of those losers

bye bye

always stevey
10-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Lisa is leaving because everyone says her twat is brown.

Gentleman Doli
10-21-2013, 10:28 PM
see u tmrw

LadyKillmonger
10-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Lisa is leaving because everyone says her twat is brown.no actually you said that

everyone else says they like it

still jealous that my vagina is nicer than yours, what aren't you jealous of?

Gentleman Doli
10-21-2013, 10:32 PM
actualy i hate it and its gross ad brown. its werid how "everyone else" is like nobodey

LadyKillmonger
10-21-2013, 10:34 PM
you look like a loser

it's not even brown

and everyone is everyone except for you and cag loser

I was inundated with pricks telling me how much they like my vagina

LadyKillmonger
10-21-2013, 10:35 PM
it's a damn sight nicer than cag's slaggy nasty snatch

Gentleman Doli
10-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Brown

steveyos
10-21-2013, 10:59 PM
lisa really needs to be banned for her own good

always stevey
10-21-2013, 11:03 PM
actualy i hate it and its gross ad brown. its werid how "everyone else" is like nobodey
Omg doli I'm having a masterbation emergancy lmao technorat

steveyos YOLO
10-21-2013, 11:32 PM
no actually you said that

everyone else says they like it

still jealous that my vagina is nicer than yours, what aren't you jealous of?

:n:

LadyKillmonger
10-22-2013, 12:15 AM
yeah where it's posted the trail of comments beg to differ with you

look at you and you really expect not to be called losers?

steveyos YOLO
10-22-2013, 12:21 AM
You and cag are both attention starved faggots tbh and you both really should die

steveyos YOLO
10-22-2013, 12:22 AM
Rooty and plug drugs are the biggest faggots i've ever run across online. If it weren't for you 2 virgin queers, this dumb bitch wouldn't be here still

Gentleman Doli
10-22-2013, 12:27 AM
Rooty and plug drugs are the biggest faggots i've ever run across online. If it weren't for you 2 virgin queers, this dumb bitch wouldn't be here still

UofLCardfan08
10-22-2013, 12:48 AM
Skanky DARK BROWN

always stevey
10-22-2013, 01:06 AM
No one really cares if posts you call them a loser Lisa, rather the community is writhing in agony from reading your insane, repitive walls of text raging out because you have a moldy brown clam with sores on it.

rootbeer
10-22-2013, 07:29 AM

wendy, will you take my virginity?

blumpkin blownuts
10-22-2013, 05:42 PM
you look like a loser

it's not even brown

and everyone is everyone except for you and cag loser

I was inundated with pricks telling me how much they like my vagina

well i'm not one of those pricks, i have no problem telling you that your vagina is straight out of a 60's horror sci-fi flick

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 05:44 PM
lisa i would raw doggies your nasty hole or w/e don't listen to these haters

blumpkin blownuts
10-22-2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.xojane.com/issues/at-home-vagina-bleaching

Moonman
10-22-2013, 07:48 PM
lisa your vagina looks fine,
people here are always going to find something negative to say to you

your vagina probably just looks dark because its in a shadow, the shadow from your heavenly curved ass and thighs, my god lisa your body is amazing

even if it is brown who cares, ive seen brown vaginas before. What is really nice about your vagina is the shape; the lips are superb, and its so nice and tucked in i just want to lightly fwap it a bit with my finger tips and give you a little pussy spanking

so dont let everyone here make you leave forever, youre hot as hell. You look stressed out and tired a lot but when you smile your face lights up and you look especially beautiful. Your skin is so soft and young looking

i also hate your guts sometimes but, youre a friend, maybe we wont be good friends again but you dont deserve everyone trying to make you feel low in yourself all the time. I'll stick up for you even if sticking up for you paradoxically makes you like me less since it means i'm disagreeing with what everyone else says and therefore am setting myself up to not be liked by everyone, and you only like the most popular members of a group because, truth be told, you're quite shallow

Moonman
10-22-2013, 07:49 PM
rooty, you need to tap that extra hard for me, daaaayuuum

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 07:49 PM

your vagina probably just looks dark because its in a shadow, the shadow from your heavenly curved ass and thighs, my god lisa your body is amazing

even if it is brown who cares, ive seen brown vaginas before. What is really nice about your vagina is the shape; the lips are superb, and its so nice and tucked in i just want to lightly fwap it a bit with my finger tips and give you a little pussy spanking

so dont let everyone here make you leave forever, youre hot as hell. You look stressed out and tired a lot but when you smile your face lights up and you look especially beautiful. Your skin is so soft and young looking

i also hate your guts sometimes but, youre a friend, maybe we wont be good friends again but you dont deserve everyone trying to make you feel low in yourself all the time. I'll stick up for you even if sticking up for you paradoxically makes you like me less since it means i'm disagreeing with what everyone else says and therefore am setting myself up to not be liked by everyone, and you only like the most popular members of a group because, truth be told, you're quite shallow

i think what plug drugs is saying, is that your vagaina while brown and gross is still good enough for him, and he wants to be your friend, and your vagaina's friend,

always stevey
10-22-2013, 08:03 PM

Oh god no wonder women hate u lmao

Poopalew
10-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Oh god no wonder women hate u lmao

It has been a while back in college.

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 08:15 PM
where'd you go to college fagbot

Poopalew
10-22-2013, 08:17 PM
where'd you go to college fagbot

I need you tarded or something?

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 08:18 PM
i will fucking kill you

Poopalew
10-22-2013, 08:21 PM
i will fucking kill you

fucking stop

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 08:22 PM
OMG

Poopalew
10-22-2013, 08:25 PM
OMG

DID YOU SEE LISA YESTERDAY?

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 08:28 PM
DID YOU SEE LISA YESTERDAY?

I WILL MURDER YOU FAGBOT

Poopalew
10-22-2013, 08:29 PM
I WILL MURDER YOU FAGBOT

I have been following a murder around for the past week as part of my study on birds.

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 08:29 PM
how come eveyrtime i say i'm gonna murder you, you talk abotu birds,

Poopalew
10-22-2013, 08:31 PM
how come eveyrtime i say i'm gonna murder you, you talk abotu birds,

I'll fucking scoop your eyeballs out!

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 08:32 PM
go ahead and try it fagbot 5000

Poopalew
10-22-2013, 08:34 PM
go ahead and try it fagbot 5000

Slavery is outlawed by numerous international treaties and a Proclamation in the United States.

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 08:35 PM
then why are you monde's slave, fagbot

Poopalew
10-22-2013, 08:36 PM
then why are you monde's slave, fagbot

Who attention are you seeking by doing that juji?

Autistic Spectrum
10-22-2013, 08:37 PM
well for one, i'm not juji, and for another thing i am going to kill you