10-25-2013, 08:09 PM
losers

maks
10-25-2013, 08:16 PM
lisa who's nicer to you me or plug drugs

LadyKillmonger
10-25-2013, 08:23 PM
lisa who's nicer to you me or plug drugsyou

you make pot shot jokes at me but you aren't a complete nasty psycho who harasses me.

Have you even ever read some of the shit plug drugs writes about me? He's disgusting and most of it isn't even true and just his own paranoid delusions.

I love to hate you maks, it's what we do and what we both enjoy.

maks
10-25-2013, 08:32 PM
you

you make pot shot jokes at me but you aren't a complete nasty psycho who harasses me.

Have you even ever read some of the shit plug drugs writes about me? He's disgusting and most of it isn't even true and just his own paranoid delusions.

yeah I read all that shit he sent you that's why I had to yell at him when he was on his high horse about how you ought to be treated

Moonman
10-25-2013, 08:58 PM
you

Lol fuck you, im the only one who sticks up for you, everyone else is too much of a pussy to

maks
10-25-2013, 09:01 PM
that's not true I stuck up for her when she was being harassed by a creepy psycho stalker, you know, when she actually needed it

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:03 PM
yeah I read all that shit he sent you that's why I had to yell at him when he was on his high horse about how you ought to be treated

I may blow a lot of hot air but i dont go off unprovoked

steveyos
10-25-2013, 09:04 PM
lisa rules

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:05 PM
You insult her for pleasure, which is worse

LadyKillmonger
10-25-2013, 09:05 PM
maks makes pot shots at me, he makes ONE smart ass remark and then leaves me alone until it's time to make another pot shot, and usually, they are kind of funny.

He never even joins in when all the half-wits start following each other and making 200 fucktard lisa posts

I wouldn't say he's nice to me but he's not really horrible

he's made me laugh at some pretty dark shit about myself too at times

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Lets be honest here, she gets off on being abused, thats why she said you

steveyos
10-25-2013, 09:10 PM
why is lisa still alive

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:10 PM
maks makes pot shots at me, he makes ONE smart ass remark and then leaves me alone until it's time to make another pot shot, and usually, they are kind of funny.

He never even joins in when all the half-wits start following each other and making 200 fucktard lisa posts

I wouldn't say he's nice to me but he's not really horrible

he's made me laugh at some pretty dark shit about myself too at times
He repeatedly told you to kill yourself and made fun of you for being raped. Its all in your imagination, your vagina is clogging up your brain.

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:18 PM
that's not true I stuck up for her when she was being harassed by a creepy psycho stalker, you know, when she actually needed it

Shes really deserved every mean thing ive said to her. You like to pick in her just because youre an asshole

always stevey
10-25-2013, 09:20 PM
Maks is a nice man!!!!! Don't go spouting your bullshit about your obsession with a 40 year old freak lady with pink hair. Omg omg shut up shut the fuck up for the love of god you are irritating the fuck out of me.

always stevey
10-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Look weirdo Australian lady I was nice and stuck up for you on sum shitty forum you dumb slut you owe me!!! Nice attitude for a bipolar lil crackhead

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Im gonna rape you all in hell

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:26 PM
;)

always stevey
10-25-2013, 09:26 PM
You coukdnt rape your way through a wet paper bag

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:30 PM
Im going to sink far, far below your level, and thete will be no justice

steveyos YOLO
10-25-2013, 09:34 PM
fucktards

Moonman
10-25-2013, 09:35 PM
Im just fucking with you, you should stop being a parasite

skrizach
10-25-2013, 09:40 PM
losers
what are you mad about this time lisa?

steveyos YOLO
10-25-2013, 09:49 PM
Nobody believes in her imaginary boyfriend

Moonman
10-25-2013, 10:20 PM
you

I never harrassed you you fucking cunt, ooh repeatedly apologizing to you, real threatening
We both know whats actually going on, you almost deserve the shitty life youve had. I really liked you, and whatd you trafe that in for? Retaining a sense of pride among a bunch of shutins who never get laid? Youre a fucking fool

steveyos
10-25-2013, 10:35 PM
You coukdnt rape your way through a wet paper bag

Gentleman Doli
10-25-2013, 10:52 PM
all the half-wits start following each other and making 200 fucktard lisa posts

maks
10-26-2013, 12:52 AM
Shes really deserved every mean thing ive said to her. You like to pick in her just because youre an asshole

I like to pick on her because this is a trolling forum and she knew that when she signed up. I don't wish actual harm to come to lisa, I don't care about her at all one way or the other. You meant every single word you said, and you said arguably way worse things than I did. Face it michael, you're a piece of shit.

Garfield
10-26-2013, 01:11 AM
death by unga bunga

Moonman
10-26-2013, 01:57 AM
I like to pick on her because this is a trolling forum and she knew that when she signed up. I don't wish actual harm to come to lisa, I don't care about her at all one way or the other. You meant every single word you said, and you said arguably way worse things than I did. Face it michael, you're a piece of shit.
Yeah youre a godlevel troll, you were so irritated that a girl we both wanted to come to the forums initially chose me over you, youve deviously conjured up a way to fool her and mock me at the same time. And donomt get me wrong, youve showed me the light, i had no idea she would just bail on me for any other guy. I n all honesty you probably saved me a trip to australia, but youre still a fucking asshile for trying to split two people apart

maks
10-26-2013, 02:14 AM
Yeah youre a godlevel troll, you were so irritated that a girl we both wanted to come to the forums initially chose me over you, youve deviously conjured up a way to fool her and mock me at the same time. And donomt get me wrong, youve showed me the light, i had no idea she would just bail on me for any other guy. I n all honesty you probably saved me a trip to australia, but youre still a fucking asshile for trying to split two people apart

You're delusional. I don't want lisa's body, love, or even friendship. My interactions with her would not change regardless of where your relationship went. I also had nothing to do with "splitting you apart". It was never as serious as you thought it was, not even close, and you ruined it by constantly pushing for more than she was willing to give. Even now you're acting like she owes you something. You have a lot of fucking nerve, get over yourself.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 02:46 AM
Yeah you were never attracted to lisa you just registered under a phony name at the forun she was posting at solely for the purpose of getting close to her. You and doli conspired to trick her into thinking im some kind of rapist madman. She bought it. Youre a liar to your core, youll skew things to make them seem how you want them to. Youre on the internet because youre a rat bastard in real life and people immediately catch on to this

maks
10-26-2013, 02:49 AM
whatever you have to tell yourself

Moonman
10-26-2013, 03:15 AM
Marks i know people who possess penises, and i know yoy slightly better than you give me credit for. You registered on that forum and befriended her because you were attracted to her. I recently became aware of the fact that this is your thing; you lure girls into a cam chat with you and make them feel like theyre not up to par if they dont take their clothes off on cam

Moonman
10-26-2013, 03:32 AM
Lisa, if you read this, i hate you. I completely fucking hate you. You're absolutely terrible. I wanted to be there for you, i would have completely devoted myself to you. You're no good, youre a fucking manipulative whore. Youre just going to keep trying to worm your way to the top of the shit pile youre in to lay eggs. Youre a disease.

Garfield
10-26-2013, 03:41 AM
plugdrugs. lisa is a person not just an account.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 03:45 AM
Barely

Garfield
10-26-2013, 03:46 AM
youre so jaded and delusional, you need to go outside. lisa is a saint

Moonman
10-26-2013, 04:00 AM
If she cared more for the people who actually cared for her. She doesnt know what care means anymore. Shes just a burden of the state. Soon we'll all be that way though, living off walmart and fastfood with absolutely no connection to actual survival. Right now is the giant fuck fest, enjoy this phase while it lasts, excruciating pain is shortly coming

timmy
10-26-2013, 06:08 AM
You insult her for pleasure, which is worse

we usually insult her as a joke, you insult her because you mean it.

Camoron
10-26-2013, 07:32 AM
I need a new hobby

Camoron
10-26-2013, 07:33 AM
If she cared more for the people who actually cared for her. She doesnt know what care means anymore. Shes just a burden of the state. Soon we'll all be that way though, living off walmart and fastfood with absolutely no connection to actual survival. Right now is the giant fuck fest, enjoy this phase while it lasts, excruciating pain is shortly coming

That sounds like a good time

maks
10-26-2013, 08:00 AM
plug drugs bigget mistake is assuming that everyone thinks like he does, when really no one does because he's fucking loony.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 08:08 AM
Yeah whatever

maks
10-26-2013, 08:13 AM
you honestly believe lisa was madly in love with you until me and doli sabotaged it, and you honestly believe I'm attracted to lisa. you're a nutcase.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 08:18 AM
Yeah that is true really but that was months ago i should not still care.. i think you guys..hurt my feelings or something

maks
10-26-2013, 08:20 AM
I think you should probably leave.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 08:31 AM
I think we should meet up at a hotel and i can suck your dick and lick abd kiss your frenuluum to show my appreciatio . For you babe

Moonman
10-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Started drinkibg again now lol no more hangover

adair
10-26-2013, 08:32 AM
didn't read this thread just dropping by to let you know idgas about this gay ass

adair
10-26-2013, 08:33 AM
all of you fags need 2 know, basically

maks
10-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Started drinkibg again now lol no more hangover

this is a big part of your problem, can't think rationally when you're always on something.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 08:35 AM
didn't read this thread just dropping by to let you know idgas about this gay ass

You can cum in me as much as you'd like :3

adair
10-26-2013, 08:36 AM
You can cum in me as much as you'd like :3

hehe, nice.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 08:40 AM
this is a big part of your problem, can't think rationally when you're always on something.

I am so sorry, i will get help honey *keeps drinking*

rootbeer
10-26-2013, 08:42 AM
I need a new hobby
we need more posters

steveyos
10-26-2013, 08:53 AM
FUCK OFF MICHAEL

Moonman
10-26-2013, 09:41 AM
we usually insult her as a joke, you insult her because you mean it.

Yeah its just a joke lol she was raped and abused lets lay outr dick right on top of her forehead and shove her back down in the hole and piss on her.

rootbeer
10-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Yeah its just a joke lol she was raped and abused lets lay outr dick right on top of her forehead and shove her back down in the hole and piss on her.

it is what it is man, if she didnt like it she would leave... and im sure nobody needs you defending them, no offence.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Fuck that

Moonman
10-26-2013, 09:47 AM
If i had it my way, id have all of you shot

maks
10-26-2013, 10:00 AM
it is what it is man, if she didnt like it she would leave... and im sure nobody needs you defending them, no offence.

skrizach
10-26-2013, 11:39 AM

that's pretty harsh man.

steveyos
10-26-2013, 12:14 PM
lol

rootbeer
10-26-2013, 12:15 PM

:yawn:

Moonman
10-26-2013, 02:15 PM
"It is what it is man" is the kind of thing a group of guys says to each other after they just gang raped someone. Do you ever stop to think about what the fuck is going on in your head? I don't give a fuck who you are or what you think your little status is, you do that to somebody in front of me and ill fucking kill you. If i come across you, we are at war. If youre going to do it anyways you better fucking hide what you are, and become good at hiding it, because there is no debating it with me. Thats the line and if you cross it will flip a switch in me to destroy you

rootbeer
10-26-2013, 02:19 PM
"It is what it is man" is the kind of thing a group of guys says to each other after they just gang raped someone. Do you ever stop to think about what the fuck is going on in your head? I don't give a fuck who you are or what you think your little status is, you do that to somebody in front of me and ill fucking kill you. If i come across you, we are at war. If youre going to do it anyways you better fucking hide what you are, and become good at hiding it, because there is no debating it with me. Thats the line and if you cross it will flip a switch in me to destroy you
nobody is forcing anyone to post here... maybe rubynet induced stockholm syndrome? haha idk

did you just wake up this morning and realize life is not all sunshine, rainbows, and loli pops?

Moonman
10-26-2013, 02:28 PM
nobody is forcing anyone to post here... maybe rubynet induced stockholm syndrome? haha idk

did you just wake up this morning and realize life is not all sunshine, rainbows, and loli pops?

No. raping someone is the bottom line. Dont joke about it. Dont imitate or roleplay it. Let it die in you.

Gentleman Doli
10-26-2013, 02:36 PM
two lsot lonely soles shareing a drink over lisa

steveyos
10-26-2013, 02:39 PM
it's not funny that lisa got raped it's funny she told ruby and tek about it for their podcast

maks
No. raping someone is the bottom line. Dont joke about it. Dont imitate or roleplay it. Let it die in you.

I'm going to rape your mom

maks
and your grandma

steveyos
she is friends with flag who is a horrible person so she deserves to be treated like the company she keeps so FUCK OFF MICHAEL

Moonman
10-27-2013, 10:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppjyB2MpxBU