PDA

View Full Version : The word, as it is by michael bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig

maks
10-26-2013, 12:53 AM
I never harrassed you you fucking cunt, ooh repeatedly apologizing to you, real threatening
We both know whats actually going on, you almost deserve the shitty life youve had. I really liked you, and whatd you trafe that in for? Retaining a sense of pride among a bunch of shutins who never get laid? Youre a fucking fool

maks
10-26-2013, 12:59 AM
About as many as i do, kinda makes me think that if we werent at this gay forum wed get along famously and have better sex than all the rest

You can cum in me as much as youd like

She's a broken person, youre a broken person. I am a creepy psycho lol. She hated you for months wonder why her opinion changed lol ooooh rape me you bad boy you, cum in me, our baby shall be strong

I dont care lol im a rambling imbecile this is the internet its all gibberish, you got lucky i gave a shit whenever ago opiate withdrawals gave me thisr eally weird "guilt" and "emvarrassmebt" feelings i dont usually experience

i'm in the mood right now to just make you feel good, just have fun thinking about it :)
it would be so awesome if i was down there with you :) you could have me as your best friend you could do anything with
i want to go down on a guy with you, we could lick his cock all over at the same time, and have our tongues meet at the tip
we could take baths together and wash each other, and lay in bed naked together cuddling with each other all the time

i wouldn't mind at all if you did stuff with other guys :) i'd want to watch, and have your head laying in my lap and play with your hair while he fucks you

i want to go off in the woods and explore together, holding hands, climbing trees and make a fort

watch movies and cuddle together every night, and i'd play guitar and sing to you, give you massages

it'd just be so awesome :) i'd do anything you want, and you'd always have me and never have to feel alone again
every day would just be amazing and spent in absolute pleasure and bliss, for the rest of our lives. We'd never have to worry about anything because we'd always have each other

maks
10-26-2013, 01:00 AM
ejaculate and your body will release chemicals to momentarily relieve the urge to masturbate

maks
10-26-2013, 01:06 AM
i'm having a panic attack what did i do??????????????

maks
10-26-2013, 01:27 AM
going to explain a few things about myself

I have severe social anxiety and abandonment issues. My real dad used to beat me and leave me locked in his room for weeks at a time when he was doing meth (don't fucking tell anyone about that, please) I get panic attacks all the time. I'm sorry that I'm so clingy, I have problems. Will you please stay my friend? I need you.. it will tear me apart forever if you stop talking to me. I won't be flirty with you or anything, I just want to be your friend so bad

Moonman
10-26-2013, 01:40 AM
I dont care

Moonman
10-26-2013, 01:42 AM
The word as it is by marks bdjjfndk "im an IT guy.. ...i wish there were more interesting things to say about me but, thats it"

maks
10-26-2013, 02:10 AM
I dont care

irrelevant, this thread isn't for you

Moonman
10-26-2013, 02:32 AM
Yeah my posts are hilarious no one cares, all the humor has drained out of this forum. In addition to showing people im pathetic, which they already knew, you also just look like a crazed asshole. This forum is 8 years old, most people have left and grown up. You wont. You will be here forever, making fun of people on the internet like its your full time job.

maks
10-26-2013, 02:49 AM
I have a skill, a job, and a girlfriend. all you have is a couple of addictions. that's the wrong tactic to use on me.

maks
10-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Yeah you were never attracted to lisa you just registered under a phony name at the forun she was posting at solely for the purpose of getting close to her. You and doli conspired to trick her into thinking im some kind of rapist madman. She bought it. Youre a liar to your core, youll skew things to make them seem how you want them to. Youre on the internet because youre a rat bastard in real life and people immediately catch on to this

Moonman
10-26-2013, 03:00 AM
You know some yseleas arbitrary bullshit rhat will be useless andou tdated ib af ew years. And you self admittedly gfuck gat chicks youmee t at batsb ecause youc ant get with anyojee lse

Moonman
10-26-2013, 03:03 AM
I had tht all typed out perfectly witgout errors but my phone just dwcuded to delete it all so i typed it out all rapidly

Camoron
10-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Oh bushpig.. what are we to do with you

Moonman
10-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Ugggghhh im hungover i was so drunk last night... sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings :(

maks
10-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Lisa, if you read this, i hate you. I completely fucking hate you. You're absolutely terrible. I wanted to be there for you, i would have completely devoted myself to you. You're no good, youre a fucking manipulative whore. Youre just going to keep trying to worm your way to the top of the shit pile youre in to lay eggs. Youre a disease.

maks
10-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Marks i know people who possess penises, and i know yoy slightly better than you give me credit for. You registered on that forum and befriended her because you were attracted to her. I recently became aware of the fact that this is your thing; you lure girls into a cam chat with you and make them feel like theyre not up to par if they dont take their clothes off on cam

maks
10-26-2013, 07:59 AM
If she cared more for the people who actually cared for her. She doesnt know what care means anymore. Shes just a burden of the state. Soon we'll all be that way though, living off walmart and fastfood with absolutely no connection to actual survival. Right now is the giant fuck fest, enjoy this phase while it lasts, excruciating pain is shortly coming

Moonman
10-26-2013, 07:59 AM
Some of the shit i said that im reading was pretty mean.. i think its time to say sorry, take a break from posting for a while and rethink my life

maks
10-26-2013, 08:01 AM
If only I could believe that, but you've said it before and come back a few days later acting just as inappropriately.

Moonman
10-26-2013, 08:04 AM
Lol inappropriately

adair
10-26-2013, 08:34 AM
dgas

maks
10-26-2013, 08:35 AM
I think we should meet up at a hotel and i can suck your dick and lick abd kiss your frenuluum to show my appreciatio . For you babe

Camoron
10-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Bushpig told me he wanted to suck my dick once to thank me for hrlping him through his time of troubles

maks
10-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Bushpig told me he wanted to suck my dick once to thank me for hrlping him through his time of troubles

guy's got real fucking problems

steveyos YOLO
10-26-2013, 10:05 AM
He did the same for me, but i took him up on his offer instead of posting about it

maks
10-26-2013, 10:30 AM
Why dont you just get impregnated and bring a child into this world of yours lisa, that'd be the pinnacle of abuse wouldn't it be? Have a tantric orgasm in the delivery room and squirt juices all over the doctors face and in his hair

Camoron
10-26-2013, 10:34 AM
He did the same for me, but i took him up on his offer instead of posting about it

Bet you enjoyed it too huh gayboy

rootbeer
10-26-2013, 10:44 AM
wendy is 100% straight

rootbeer
10-26-2013, 10:44 AM
110%

steveyos YOLO
10-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Bet you enjoyed it too huh gayboy

Not really, especially the part where he called me camoron

Camoron
10-26-2013, 10:58 AM
Not really, especially the part where he called me camoron

I know I enjoyed it

maks
10-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Thanks to whoever stickied this.

rootbeer
10-26-2013, 11:14 AM
yeah what a classic

Camoron
10-26-2013, 11:41 AM
It was rootbeer the secret moderator

UofLCardfan08
10-26-2013, 12:44 PM
michael is disgusting, how could you think what he does is caring about someone

he makes me feel sick for so many reasons

he needed to get help a year ago when I told him to

I wash my hands of him

Im sure he is, i shot his dog and shat on his mattress

maks
10-26-2013, 02:38 PM
"It is what it is man" is the kind of thing a group of guys says to each other after they just gang raped someone. Do you ever stop to think about what the fuck is going on in your head? I don't give a fuck who you are or what you think your little status is, you do that to somebody in front of me and ill fucking kill you. If i come across you, we are at war. If youre going to do it anyways you better fucking hide what you are, and become good at hiding it, because there is no debating it with me. Thats the line and if you cross it will flip a switch in me to destroy you

steveyos YOLO
10-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Big words from some guy who cried irl over some ugly woman he met online and begged for her friendship

maks
10-26-2013, 04:08 PM
his anger issues are going to get him in trouble one day

steveyos YOLO
10-26-2013, 06:02 PM
If he would've stood up to his dad instead of being locked in a closet he wouldn't have all these anger issues

maks
10-27-2013, 12:08 AM
me and doli have contacted his dad and we're interviewing him on our next podcast

juji
10-27-2013, 12:11 AM
Why plug drugs would need a smelly bum friend?

maks
10-27-2013, 12:15 AM
smelly bums need to stick together

juji
10-27-2013, 12:48 AM
Leave her the fuck alone

I like this word

maks
10-27-2013, 12:48 AM
I like this word

yeah lots of unintentional irony in that one

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2013, 12:49 AM
Leave her the fuck alone

click the arrow thing for full context

juji
10-27-2013, 03:27 PM
i want to go down on a guy with you, we could lick his cock all over at the same time, and have our tongues meet at the tip

this is the deepest

maks
10-27-2013, 03:40 PM
in more ways than one

always stevey
10-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Hopefully pluggy dies a slow and painful death.the more he suffers the happier I will be :)

always stevey
10-28-2013, 12:35 AM
Too bad the snap chat pics of pluggy trying to kill himself were never saved.

rootbeer
10-28-2013, 07:18 AM
snapchat seems to be the new buzzword on this forum

Moonman
10-28-2013, 12:34 PM
i thought this is the thread me and marks were arguing in last night wtf

Moonman
10-28-2013, 12:38 PM
snapchat seems to be the new buzzword on this forum

u not cool if u dont snapchat, ur not in the gay little incrowd

Moonman
10-28-2013, 12:38 PM
just a bunch of girlfrenns sharin pictures with each other

steveyos
10-28-2013, 12:39 PM
lol MICHAEL doesn't get how this forum works

Moonman
10-28-2013, 12:41 PM
lol is this thread being stickied supposed to intimidate me or something i dont give a shit you faggot shut ins

steveyos
10-28-2013, 12:44 PM
still doesn't get it

Moonman
10-28-2013, 12:45 PM
oh no i dont get it jk lol i dont give a shit

steveyos
10-28-2013, 12:46 PM
lulz

steveyos YOLO
10-28-2013, 12:52 PM
lol is this thread being stickied supposed to intimidate me or something i dont give a shit you faggot shut ins

It's meant to be a reminder to you of how insane and stupid you've been acting lately. It will also be a thread of remembrance of you after you kill yourself.

internutt
10-30-2013, 08:29 AM
unless this is about dogknots i aint got time. im only gonna say it once.

so is this about dogknots?

maks
10-30-2013, 11:14 AM
unless this is about dogknots i aint got time. im only gonna say it once.

so is this about dogknots?

close, but not nearly as interesting. it's about plug drugs.

Moonman
10-30-2013, 03:25 PM
you care about me way too much

maks
10-31-2013, 10:42 AM
behold,

my cock

http://s17.postimg.org/5fvak6jb3/Photo01050448.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
10-31-2013, 12:00 PM
now it's about puss filled dick knots

always stevey
10-31-2013, 01:58 PM
and one last thing‏

michbe123@​aol.com (michbe123@aol.com)
Add to contacts
25/07/2013
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]

Picture of michbe123@aol.com
how dare you try to make me feel guilty. Shame on you.
I would have worked with you in any way you wanted to make things work out, and figure things out together.
It's one thing when you no longer like somebody and don't want to talk to them anymore, but to make them feel like they're responsible, and push them down into a pit of guilt and malaise, I feel abused, weak, and helpless.

always stevey
10-31-2013, 02:01 PM
So I talked to doli last night‏

michbe123@​aol.com (michbe123@aol.com)
Add to contacts
25/07/2013
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]

Picture of michbe123@aol.com

Doli kind of talked some sense into me last night, and pointed out that I've been a huge creep for the past 3 months, and I've pretty much just been bothering you for months. I'm going to leave you alone and stop sending you e-mails asking to be my friend again.

But look, this is what they always wanted. I wasn't actually a creep to begin with; it was always their goal to split us from being friends, so they just kept insisting anything they thought might do that, and just kept telling you that I was a creep until you started believing them -- and you listened to them. I can't believe you'd follow what a group of people think instead of doing what you think is right, I thought you were way different than that.

I've known these guys for years. You may think you understand their antics, but you don't. They do lead you along a lot of the time for their own amusement. And that really bothers me that you trusted them over me. Do you really think that's fair? After I was such a good friend to you for so long?

I pretty much had to give up my reputation with all of them because I chose you over them; and you know what? The reason I've seemed like such a big pussy was so I could try and bring both sides together. You think Doli is so attractive for being witty and clever? The guy is a tool. You're actually attracted to that? Someone who treats you like shit instead of someone who actually cares about you? I mean think about it, really think about it, you like him because you think he's one of the popular ones of the group, and you started disliking me for not being the popular one. You're following the crowd, it's fucking stupid, I didn't know you were like that.

So you wonder why I'm acting like a little bitch, one reason is because I've been fighting back how pissed off I feel because I can't believe how you're acting.

I ruined all my friendships on that forum for you; I've wasted months of my life now, I feel like an idiot. Have you honestly forgotten how great of friends we used to be? How can you just block out your memory of me like that?
And even though you deny it, your actions caused my real name to get leaked. You used my real first name on the forum when I didn't want you to, and flag told everyone my full name after that. Do you realize I can not fucking defend myself in arguments now because they'll just turn around and try and ruin me in real life then? So when you were laughing at me in tinychat and felt embarrassed for me when I was apologizing to marks, its because he was recording everything I was saying like a fucking lunatic, and I wanted to get on his good side so he'd just leave me the hell alone. And you wonder why I've been such a pussy.

It's all your choice who you do and don't want to be friends with. But you know it as well as I do, you've done wrong to me.
How can you just ignore someone who wants to be your friend so bad and looks up to you? Especially after you and that person only really had each other for 7 months and would talk like you were in love. Was it all just some strategy of yours? Did you really throw it all away just to make them jealous and get their attention? You're sick, I don't know if you can't see what you're doing or not, but like I've said in the past, it's in your shadow; take a look at yourself, seriously.

Please, don't ever do this to a guy again. You broke my heart. Do you get off on that or something? Does it make you feel wanted and popular to mess with a guy's head like that and have him obsess over you?

I'm not obsessed over you, that's all their invention they planted in your head. I'm actually just sad because I lost a best friend and I've been trying to get her back. I'm acting the way I'm acting because normal people don't act like you've been acting.

Whatever this wasn't well written because I get writer's block when my mind is being raped, so I don't expect it to convince you, but I wanted to at least mention all those things, because it makes me sick thinking that you're just going to move on and think everything you've done is okay, I don't want to give you that pleasure.

So that's that, I am going to leave you alone now. I mean I did my best, I really wanted to be your friend again, and God knows I've tried as hard as I could to be your friend again, but I'd be an idiot if I wasted any more time on this silly bullshit

steveyos YOLO
10-31-2013, 02:02 PM
Caggles has an e-crush on plug drugs

juji
10-31-2013, 04:54 PM
Caggles has an e-crush on plug drugs

always stevey
11-11-2013, 03:35 PM
first you have to mix the substance being adminstrated with water, draw the suspension up into a needleless syringe, lubricate the syringe with vaseline. Lay on your side with a towel beneath you, and slowly push the syringe 2-3 inches into the anus. Slowly administer the liquid; too fast and it will squirt out your arse. Slowly remove the syringe; too fast and the liquid will squirt out your arse.
Lay on your side afterwards for 5-10 minutes or else the liquid will squirt out your arse
Throw away the syringe and wash your hands.

always stevey
11-11-2013, 03:35 PM
first you have to mix the substance being adminstrated with water, draw the suspension up into a needleless syringe, lubricate the syringe with vaseline. Lay on your side with a towel beneath you, and slowly push the syringe 2-3 inches into the anus. Slowly administer the liquid; too fast and it will squirt out your arse. Slowly remove the syringe; too fast and the liquid will squirt out your arse.
Lay on your side afterwards for 5-10 minutes or else the liquid will squirt out your arse
Throw away the syringe and wash your hands.

juji
11-11-2013, 03:41 PM
lol

i have no problem with women