PDA

View Full Version : ive been perpetually hungover for like 14 days now

Plug Drugs
04-21-2012, 08:05 PM
maybe i shouldnt drink tonight,
nah where's the fun in that

maks
04-21-2012, 09:30 PM
I finally stepped away from my computer for the first time in 2 weeks and the sun burnt my eyes

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 09:49 PM
I finally stepped away from my computer for the first time in 2 weeks and the sun burnt my eyes

:feel:

when I look outside it's like real life is a shitty video game that tries to badly portray light contrast by making everything BLAZING BRIGHT for a few secs when you first step outside a building like you let off a flashbang except it doesnt go away

I am probably transforming into the next stage of human evolution and developing night vision

m0nde
04-21-2012, 09:53 PM
i missed plug drugs
also, i'm glad ruby's posting a bit more

Plug Drugs
04-21-2012, 09:54 PM
i try to go outside at least a few times a day to present the illusion of productivity to my mom so she doesn't kick me out

Plug Drugs
04-21-2012, 09:54 PM
hmm i've chugged 5 beers now in 20 minutes and i still don't have a buzz
i think i have a tolerance
guess ill just keep slamming more

maks
04-21-2012, 09:55 PM

when I look outside it's like real life is a shitty video game that tries to badly portray light contrast by making everything BLAZING BRIGHT for a few secs when you first step outside a building like you let off a flashbang except it doesnt go away

I am probably transforming into the next stage of human evolution and developing night vision

I do occasionally go out for work, but it's almost always at night

Plug Drugs
04-21-2012, 10:00 PM
sEqpwyaI8l4&autoplay=1

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:04 PM
I do occasionally go out for work, but it's almost always at night

who needs their computers fixed at night?

or are you also a serial rapist and consider it a second job?

when I go out during the day I have to wear sunglasses now, which is fine by me since I look badass as fuck in them and once my sister told me I had the cheekbones for them (obv wants my cock)

Plug Drugs
04-21-2012, 10:11 PM
yeah ive got sunglasses for that purpose too
i bet there's a bunch of real life shit that everyone who posts here does exactly the same -
anyone else occasionally set their PC up next to their bed so they can lay in bed and PC at the same time? Then 2 weeks later your back starts to hurt, so you move back to the desk?

rootbeer
04-21-2012, 10:13 PM

how much weed are you smoking

rootbeer
04-21-2012, 10:13 PM
try smoking more

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:14 PM
once I moved my bed under my desk and it was so fucking comfy, but then I realized that I'd literally never get out of bed and I'd end up getting a catheter and feeding tube and just never physically moving again and end up like the Sloth victim from Se7en so I had to move it back for the sake of what remains of my health

maks
04-21-2012, 10:14 PM
who needs their computers fixed at night?

or are you also a serial rapist and consider it a second job?

when I go out during the day I have to wear sunglasses now, which is fine by me since I look badass as fuck in them and once my sister told me I had the cheekbones for them (obv wants my cock)

They need stuff done to their computers/networks at night because they're busy working on them during the day and would rather I don't interrupt them to upgrade outlook or install a new router or something

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:15 PM
I've never smoked weed, I need to get stevey to hook me up with some of his

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:16 PM
They need stuff done to their computers/networks at night because they're busy working on them during the day and would rather I don't interrupt them to upgrade outlook or install a new router or something

for businesses and such? I pictured you as one of the guys who gets called to random peoples houses when they manage to fuck up their desktops with enough viruses

Plug Drugs
04-21-2012, 10:17 PM
i wish i could get paid to put install programs that dont require any manual human participation to install
i bet if you don't put a shortcut on the desktop for them, they call you back and say "i can't find it! help!"

maks
04-21-2012, 10:22 PM
for businesses and such? I pictured you as one of the guys who gets called to random peoples houses when they manage to fuck up their desktops with enough viruses

there's a little bit of that but there's no money in consumer stuff we concentrate on small to medium sized businesses

maks
04-21-2012, 10:23 PM
i wish i could get paid to put install programs that dont require any manual human participation to install
i bet if you don't put a shortcut on the desktop for them, they call you back and say "i can't find it! help!"

letting everyone in the company have the ability to install software on their own computers is a security nightmare and expecting them to be able to handle even the simplest installations is a logistical nightmare

rootbeer
04-21-2012, 10:24 PM
please keep all marks related questions to the marks Q and A thread/
regards,
the ytmnd admin team

maks
04-21-2012, 10:29 PM
please keep all marks related questions to the marks Q and A thread/
regards,
the ytmnd admin team

look I can't help it if people are fascinated with me I'd prefer you stop being a grumpy gus about it ok

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:35 PM
rootbeers jealous because no one wants to hear about his bettle farming business :bettles:

maks
04-21-2012, 10:40 PM
I've made a success of myself sitting around and playing steam games 12 hours a day that must be hard for some people to accept

rootbeer
04-21-2012, 10:41 PM
I've made a success of myself sitting around and playing steam games 12 hours a day that must be hard for some people to accept

you would have to pay me a lot of fucking money to play steam games 12 hours a day

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:48 PM
rootbeer only plays good games like generic WoW rip-off #108

rootbeer
04-21-2012, 10:48 PM
lets not go pointing fingernails

maks
04-21-2012, 10:50 PM
you would have to pay me a lot of fucking money to play steam games 12 hours a day

oh they do

rubycalaber
04-21-2012, 10:59 PM
lets not go pointing fingernails

would you let me comb your neckbeard with my inch long yellow nails?

rootbeer
04-21-2012, 10:59 PM
some other time