PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules, Please Read Very Carefully before posting.

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2013, 05:51 PM
First and foremost please keep in mind that this is a moderated forum. There are plenty of places on the Internet where you can pretty much do and say whatever you want. This is not one of them.

You are welcome to join, as long as you are a polite guest. I enforce the house rules. There is nothing personal about what I do. If you are a good guest then you will have the opportunity to converse with many other people with similar interests and varying degrees of skill, experience, and knowledge. If, on the other hand, you show me that you cannot follow the rules or behave in a polite fashion, then you will be shown to the door. There are no temporary bans, and there is no further discussion.

And now, on to the rules.

1) Absolute Respect and Zero Tolerance

There is no trolling, flaming, or insulting of others allowed. Do not make comments that are sexist, racist, pejorative, obscene, inflammatory, spiteful, abusive, threatening, or in any way insulting or disrespectful to any individual or group of people. Do not allow disagreements to become personal. Attacking or insulting another forum member rather than disagreeing with their point of view will not be tolerated. If you do disagree with someone else's opinion, show your intelligence by arguing your position calmly and respectfully. Please do not start a new thread to discuss how much you don't like someone or something. If you have a chip on your shoulder or an ax to grind, this is not the place for you.

If you are a regularly contributing member here, try to help those who are new. If you feel that it would help, politely suggest that someone read the topic descriptions, use the search function, or review the rules. Mocking or otherwise disrespecting a “newbie” is much less welcome than an innocent mistake by someone who might not know better.

2) Common Internet Etiquette

Do not post in all capital letters, do not use large fonts and annoying colors. Do not post the same thing in multiple topics. Do not “bump” a thread to bring it back to the top of the page. Do not create multiple accounts. Do not quote posts that are in obvious violation of the rules and therefore likely to be deleted. Do not post multiple times about the same point or issue. Do not post personal information or contact information, regardless of how easy it may be to find elsewhere.

Please use a subject for a new thread that explains the point of the thread. “Hey, check this out” or “What do you think” or “????” does not offer any information and isn't likely to get the response that you wish, and vague or misleading titles will be modified. If you are not familiar with the existing threads, please use the search function before starting a new one. Reply to a thread only if you have something to add to the discussion. Read the topic descriptions and post in the appropriate area, and post in the “Jam/Discussion” forum if your post really doesn't belong anywhere else.

If you see a post that breaks the rules, please click on the “Report Post” icon within that post; this will report the post to me. Spammers will be immediately banned (we define spam as advertising a product not related to drumming and/or any unsolicited advertising).

3) Appropriate Language

This forum is/will be visited by all kinds of people: pro drummers who have been in the business for decades, 10-year-old kids, moms and dads looking for help purchasing their child's first kit, teachers, amateurs, hobbyists, and hard working drummers who post here only when they aren't practicing or gigging. Communicate your thoughts in a way that is helpful and respectful without embarrassing anyone, including yourself. Don't use insulting or crude slang words, even if it is language that you use commonly with your peers. Do not substitute asterisks or other symbols for letters in words when it is obvious what you are actually saying. Try to keep language and subject matter as clean as possible. If you cannot express yourself without mentioning body parts, excretory functions, or reproductive behavior, we ask that you practice your conversational skills elsewhere before utilizing them here.

Do not post words or images that are sexually or violently graphic in nature, do not discuss drug use or any illegal activities, and do not post links to such images or discussions. If you choose a user name, avatar, or signature that violates any of these rules it will be deleted, and if we deem it appropriate you will be banned with no warning other than what you are reading here.

If it seems that you have made an honest mistake in judgment, your post will be edited or deleted and a Personal Message (PM) from me will be sent to you. Please do not respond by defending your words or arguing.

4) You Are a Guest

Please do not argue with me or question my actions or decisions, and do not discuss deleted posts, banned members, or the moderation of the forum in your posts.

If a member is banned, it is most likely that either they egregiously violated the rules, they continued to break the rules after being warned, or they sent me an argumentative or offensive PM. In any case it is likely that there was more going on behind the scenes than you were aware of. My decisions on these matters are never personal, and taking sides in such disputes is silly and pointless. Please remember that no forum member is indispensable, and your post count or the number of your friends does not give you a pass to break the rules.

Using the Jam/Discussion Sub-Forum
The purpose of the Jam/Discussion is to discuss well-known drummers, in addition to yourself and how you may relate to these drummers. It is not to discuss your drum teacher, or the drummer who plays at the pub down the street, or this guy you know who is really good. If the drummer that you wish to discuss is profiled here, there is a good chance that they already have a thread about them started, so please use the search function before posting here. Be respectful in your posts. I'm not asking that you “suck up” to anyone, but what's the point of joining a conversation just to say how much you dislike someone?

A Note About Deleted Posts

Realize that you will be held responsible for your own words. If your post is deleted for inappropriate language, please do not PM me telling me that I should have just edited your post. If you spend 45 minutes writing a post and can't be bothered avoiding language that is not allowed here, you will have no one to blame but yourself when that post disappears.

Sometimes posts are deleted simply because, in my estimation, there is no place for them here. Again, I have the final say over the content of this forum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As may be inferred from the subject line of this post, by using this forum it will be assumed that you have read and agree to the rules enumerated herein. It is my sincere hope that you will enjoy your stay here and use this forum to further your education and to help others along the perpetual path to percussive perfection, but I completely understand if these rules are not to your liking and I wish you the best of luck in your search for a home on the Internet where you will feel more comfortable. Stick around, contribute in the way that only you can, and most importantly have fun.

maks
10-28-2013, 05:52 PM
5) Your car is ain't fuckin mine

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2013, 05:53 PM
these are the new rules, i just wrote all that shit, and belive me buster i will be enforcing them

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2013, 05:59 PM
different day, same old vap

always stevey
10-28-2013, 06:25 PM
This is all rootbeers fault

always stevey
10-28-2013, 06:25 PM
What a stupid fucking faggot he is.

Dirty Harry
10-28-2013, 06:37 PM
First and foremost please keep in mind that this is a moderated forum. There are plenty of places on the Internet where you can pretty much do and say whatever you want. This is not one of them.

You are welcome to join, as long as you are a polite guest. I enforce the house rules. There is nothing personal about what I do. If you are a good guest then you will have the opportunity to converse with many other people with similar interests and varying degrees of skill, experience, and knowledge. If, on the other hand, you show me that you cannot follow the rules or behave in a polite fashion, then you will be shown to the door. There are no temporary bans, and there is no further discussion.

There is no trolling, flaming, or insulting of others allowed. Do not make comments that are sexist, racist, pejorative, obscene, inflammatory, spiteful, abusive, threatening, or in any way insulting or disrespectful to any individual or group of people. Do not allow disagreements to become personal. Attacking or insulting another forum member rather than disagreeing with their point of view will not be tolerated. If you do disagree with someone else's opinion, show your intelligence by arguing your position calmly and respectfully. Please do not start a new thread to discuss how much you don't like someone or something. If you have a chip on your shoulder or an ax to grind, this is not the place for you.

If you are a regularly contributing member here, try to help those who are new. If you feel that it would help, politely suggest that someone read the topic descriptions, use the search function, or review the rules. Mocking or otherwise disrespecting a “newbie” is much less welcome than an innocent mistake by someone who might not know better.

Do not post in all capital letters, do not use large fonts and annoying colors. Do not post the same thing in multiple topics. Do not “bump” a thread to bring it back to the top of the page. Do not create multiple accounts. Do not quote posts that are in obvious violation of the rules and therefore likely to be deleted. Do not post multiple times about the same point or issue. Do not post personal information or contact information, regardless of how easy it may be to find elsewhere.

Please use a subject for a new thread that explains the point of the thread. “Hey, check this out” or “What do you think” or “????” does not offer any information and isn't likely to get the response that you wish, and vague or misleading titles will be modified. If you are not familiar with the existing threads, please use the search function before starting a new one. Reply to a thread only if you have something to add to the discussion. Read the topic descriptions and post in the appropriate area, and post in the “Jam/Discussion” forum if your post really doesn't belong anywhere else.

If you see a post that breaks the rules, please click on the “Report Post” icon within that post; this will report the post to me. Spammers will be immediately banned (we define spam as advertising a product not related to drumming and/or any unsolicited advertising).

3) Appropriate Language

This forum is/will be visited by all kinds of people: pro drummers who have been in the business for decades, 10-year-old kids, moms and dads looking for help purchasing their child's first kit, teachers, amateurs, hobbyists, and hard working drummers who post here only when they aren't practicing or gigging. Communicate your thoughts in a way that is helpful and respectful without embarrassing anyone, including yourself. Don't use insulting or crude slang words, even if it is language that you use commonly with your peers. Do not substitute asterisks or other symbols for letters in words when it is obvious what you are actually saying. Try to keep language and subject matter as clean as possible. If you cannot express yourself without mentioning body parts, excretory functions, or reproductive behavior, we ask that you practice your conversational skills elsewhere before utilizing them here.

Do not post words or images that are sexually or violently graphic in nature, do not discuss drug use or any illegal activities, and do not post links to such images or discussions. If you choose a user name, avatar, or signature that violates any of these rules it will be deleted, and if we deem it appropriate you will be banned with no warning other than what you are reading here.

If it seems that you have made an honest mistake in judgment, your post will be edited or deleted and a Personal Message (PM) from me will be sent to you. Please do not respond by defending your words or arguing.

4) You Are a Guest

Please do not argue with me or question my actions or decisions, and do not discuss deleted posts, banned members, or the moderation of the forum in your posts.

If a member is banned, it is most likely that either they egregiously violated the rules, they continued to break the rules after being warned, or they sent me an argumentative or offensive PM. In any case it is likely that there was more going on behind the scenes than you were aware of. My decisions on these matters are never personal, and taking sides in such disputes is silly and pointless. Please remember that no forum member is indispensable, and your post count or the number of your friends does not give you a pass to break the rules.

The purpose of the Jam/Discussion is to discuss well-known drummers, in addition to yourself and how you may relate to these drummers. It is not to discuss your drum teacher, or the drummer who plays at the pub down the street, or this guy you know who is really good. If the drummer that you wish to discuss is profiled here, there is a good chance that they already have a thread about them started, so please use the search function before posting here. Be respectful in your posts. I'm not asking that you “suck up” to anyone, but what's the point of joining a conversation just to say how much you dislike someone?

Realize that you will be held responsible for your own words. If your post is deleted for inappropriate language, please do not PM me telling me that I should have just edited your post. If you spend 45 minutes writing a post and can't be bothered avoiding language that is not allowed here, you will have no one to blame but yourself when that post disappears.

Sometimes posts are deleted simply because, in my estimation, there is no place for them here. Again, I have the final say over the content of this forum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As may be inferred from the subject line of this post, by using this forum it will be assumed that you have read and agree to the rules enumerated herein. It is my sincere hope that you will enjoy your stay here and use this forum to further your education and to help others along the perpetual path to percussive perfection, but I completely understand if these rules are not to your liking and I wish you the best of luck in your search for a home on the Internet where you will feel more comfortable. Stick around, contribute in the way that only you can, and most importantly have fun.

"What did you do with the real Autistic Spectrum ?"

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2013, 06:39 PM
manners are important kent, my mother taught me that,

Dirty Harry
10-28-2013, 06:50 PM
manners are important kent, my mother taught me that,

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/whathefuck.gif I remember some of the threads you started in "Dr. m0nde's House Call" they were not nice !

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2013, 06:51 PM
well dr. monde's house call is a viper pit,,, the herptrauim is for nice, god fearing christian types

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Vanity threads are cool, I think.

1st and last warning vap,, please reread the rules before the ban hammer come's a flying down on you

Dirty Harry
10-28-2013, 06:57 PM
well dr. monde's house call is a viper pit,,, the herptrauim is for nice, god fearing christian types

Then it seems that I will have to leave ! :kkk:

Obnoxious Bitch
10-28-2013, 06:59 PM

3) Appropriate Language

4) You Are a Guest

tl;dr Too much rant.

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2013, 07:01 PM
I WROTE EVERY WORD OF THA TOB THE LEASR U COULD DO IS POST UR DICK NOW

Poopalew
10-28-2013, 08:34 PM
yet you took the time to quote it. Owned.

Do you to know I can't do this anymore.

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2013, 09:05 PM
ya same, it's over jack, pack up your grandpa keyboard, it's time to call it a day

Poopalew
10-28-2013, 09:06 PM
ya same, it's over jack, pack up your grandpa keyboard, it's time to call it a day

00pm MC raid.

Obnoxious Bitch
10-29-2013, 01:02 AM
yet you took the time to quote it. Owned.

You need to look up the term "tl;dr"

kosher dildo
10-29-2013, 02:45 AM
everyone in this thread is a huge fag. except me :smug:

steveyos
10-29-2013, 06:22 AM
lol

kosher dildo
10-29-2013, 08:09 AM

always stevey
10-29-2013, 11:24 AM
OWNED MUTHAPHUCKA OWNED.

"Lmao," giggles picard as he sips earl gray ,"owned so owned"

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2013, 11:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7wyId6c.jpg

maks
10-29-2013, 11:52 AM
THAT'S NOT A REAL STAR WARS UNIFORM HIS BADGE IS PAINTED ON

always stevey
10-29-2013, 11:54 AM

Awwwwwwwww

steveyos YOLO
10-29-2013, 12:14 PM
You should also be medically cleared to post here, especially if you have a heart murmur or other medical condition.

Obnoxious Bitch
10-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Star Trek (and other nerd shit) and cock sucking is pretty much what this site is about.

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2013, 12:30 PM
nerd shit,like star wars and pokemon, not cool grown up shit like cutting off your own dick

steveyos
10-29-2013, 01:52 PM
heh

steveyos
10-29-2013, 01:53 PM
OWNED MUTHAPHUCKA OWNED.

"Lmao," giggles picard as he sips earl gray ,"owned so owned"

steveyos YOLO
10-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Star Trek (and other nerd shit) and cock sucking is pretty much what this site is about.

You were asked repeatedly to post dick or whatever you have, but you refused. You wouldn't even tell us any details at all, so it's your fault for the lack of discussions here.

kosher dildo
10-29-2013, 05:40 PM

Dirty Harry
10-29-2013, 11:13 PM
Eight page's and 38 post's and still counting !