PDA

View Full Version : Another Dragonkin attempting to be somewhat social...

Camoron
04-22-2012, 07:00 AM
Yeah I'm just another Dragonkin, and a very shy one at that...
My human name is Nick, I am 15 years of age, male, bisexual, mated (sorta). I hate religion with all of my soul. And I pretty much love almost anything dragon related.

That's all I can really think of to say right now. :I

Camoron
04-22-2012, 07:03 AM
HELLO. i am brand new to this site. I AM LOOKING FOR A SANG VAMP TO CHAT WITH PLEASE!!! My name is Kristen but i go by Krissy. i was born on 5/2/80. i was adopted when i was like 3dys old. later on in my 20s i found my birth mother and learned i am puerto rican/cherokee indian. which led me to find out that i was not meant for this time. my birth mom was raped. i was not suppose to be here. everyone told her to have an abortion. but she did not. and here i am 31yrs old now. my birth father does not know that i exsist. fastforward.... i have never felt like i belong anyway. i have always been out of step and i do not look like anyone else in this area. i have naturally jet black hair with a blue tint and brown eyes. i do not look my age at all. people think i am 18/19yrs old. as of recent my eyes are changing to golden brown. i had a reading done recently and learned that i was a vamp in previous life and i have 4generations of sang vamp/human in my blood. "i knew there was a reason i love to bite people." i so want to learn more about my history and what i need to do know and what to expect. really really badly. please any sang vamps on here if you feel anything/sence anything/ or know anything please talk to me. thanks so much. KRISSY....

Camoron
04-22-2012, 07:05 AM
My mate lives in the Netherlands and I live in America. So we have never really 'mated' with each other. I suppose using the term "mated" for this relationship is not very accurate, but I use it because I have grown way too used to the term from using it in my past life as a dragon and then remembering those memories. And because we are both dragonkins.

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 08:11 AM
Tissue?

jon
04-22-2012, 10:13 AM
I hate religion with all of my soul.

jon
04-22-2012, 10:14 AM
i hate science with all of my evolutionary higher brain functions

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Yes religion is for wackos.

rubycalaber
04-22-2012, 01:49 PM
I would let Kristen bite me :3

siburke939
04-22-2012, 01:53 PM
my missus keeps asking me to bite her back please explain :-/

rubycalaber
04-22-2012, 01:56 PM
she thinks your a vampire and wants to be sired

typical fang banger

siburke939
04-22-2012, 01:58 PM
bitch leaves teeth marks in me too (but only when she's coked up)

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 02:01 PM
So bite her, if she does not like it tell her to fuck herself.

siburke939
04-22-2012, 02:03 PM
i do & she loves it she's a fucking nutjob :-S

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 02:04 PM
She sounds marvelous i will take half a dozen.

siburke939
04-22-2012, 02:07 PM
she always wakes me up with a rimjob... brave girl! D-:

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Smashing.

siburke939
04-22-2012, 02:16 PM
bitch could try a bacon sandwich instead (just saying)

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Which first?

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 02:20 PM
She should do both.

siburke939
04-22-2012, 02:29 PM
start making the sandwich get the rimming on the go suck me off then serve the sarnie job done

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Living the dream.

siburke939
04-22-2012, 02:43 PM
she'll get there soon enough

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 02:46 PM
Egg her sarnie when she rims you.

Gentleman Doli
04-22-2012, 02:55 PM
she always wakes me up with a rimjob... brave girl! D-:

im so freaking bored hearing about your retarded sex life

Gentleman Doli
04-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Hello. I am literally the most boring person alive. I somehow manage to make freaky sex shit seem as exciting as filing form 1040 Schedule E.

siburke939
04-22-2012, 02:59 PM
cripples scare me

siburke939
04-22-2012, 02:59 PM
so do midgets

Chris Hughes
04-22-2012, 03:08 PM
I don't like midgets i just want to hoof them out the way with a toe punt.

rubycalaber
04-22-2012, 03:12 PM
siburke, would you let ramen eat out your ass?

siburke939
04-22-2012, 03:55 PM
ramen... nah i'll pass dude (no fat chicks)

siburke939
04-22-2012, 04:05 PM
that's bullshit my missus woke me up this morning shoved her hand down to her clit told me to stick my cock in her arse & fill it with cum then got up & made me a coffee fat chicks are lazy slobs that can die in a fire

Gentleman Doli
04-22-2012, 04:07 PM
how the fuck do you stick your cock in your "arse"

Gentleman Doli
04-22-2012, 04:07 PM
that can not be physically possible

siburke939
04-22-2012, 04:10 PM
yeah i'm watching TV playing pokemon & posting on a shit forum i made a typo it's fixed now cry me a river build a bridge & get over it dude it reads correctly now

siburke939
04-22-2012, 04:10 PM
(ps: i can stick my cock up my own arse just so you know it's my "party trick" okay)

Gentleman Doli
04-22-2012, 04:14 PM
yeah i'm watching TV playing pokemon & posting on a shit forum i made a typo it's fixed now cry me a river build a bridge & get over it dude it reads correctly now

Thank you for fixing it! Thank you.

Gentleman Doli
04-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Your welcome.

siburke939
04-22-2012, 04:20 PM
i fucking hate typos they make my turd itch

Camoron
04-22-2012, 05:41 PM
Link the OP site he found this shit at, i can have some severe fun there!

http://www.otherkin.com/phpBB3/

the vampire forum became so popular they got their own separate webbsite http://www.nocturnusonline.net/phpBB3/

the vampires require you to register in order to read a lot of their forums

Camoron
04-22-2012, 05:44 PM
This is something that sprang up in another topic in this section. It was written by me, but since I would have to repeat myself a lot of times, in several topics, some people found it a good idea to make this a separate topic in itself.

Now; on asking to be turned:

First off: There's a lot of insane people around. There's also a lot of vampires around. Therefor, there's a lot of insane vampires around.
Posting something like this may get you in contact with someone who says they'll turn you, and rape, murder and eat you, instead. This person is not necessarily a vampire, of course.
It's an easy way to meet willing prey. Well; willing up to a point. I mean; after they've sucked you dry, in the case of an ageless vampire, they might as well just kill you, without turning.
If ageless vampires dó exist, then they are, first and foremost, predators. And because simply jumping up to a human and trying to kill them might not be a good career move, luring them into your enthrallment is a much safer bet of getting food.

Then there's the thing with population. Let's say you do get turned. You're facing a long, long life, or a very short one, running away from the ones who've established their hunting grounds, and who wÃbushpigll defend it. Since losing a lot of people in one place will rise some suspicion, an ageless vampire would think twice about hunting in the same small town as an other. Suspicion means investigation, and investigation turns the tables on the predator/prey situation, when it's humans doing the investigating.
Because of that, certain rules and regulations must be lived up to. You can't simply cross the borders of another's territory, you have to pay proper respect to elders, you can't let any real proof of your existence show, and you can't get a job.
You'll have to be officially dead, so you start out without money, without ID, without a home, and anything you have built up during your life will be gone. You start out without anything, and you had better find the means to regain those things, because you need shelter, and clothing. (Especially shelter is really hard to get if you don't exist, legally.)

So all in all: You're in for a really sucky existence, where you won't have much of a social life in any way, and you're constantly on the run. You have to learn how to hunt properly, or you'll be punched to death, and you'll be starving pretty badly until you can finally get some food without dying.

So yes; I wish you all the luck on your search, but if you think being immortal is something fun and exciting: Well; exciting it will be, and you'll be living in interesting times. Fun, however.. I don't think so.

elezzzark
04-22-2012, 07:51 PM
This is something that sprang up in another topic in this section. It was written by me, but since I would have to repeat myself a lot of times, in several topics, some people found it a good idea to make this a separate topic in itself.

Now; on asking to be turned:

First off: There's a lot of insane people around. There's also a lot of vampires around. Therefor, there's a lot of insane vampires around.
Posting something like this may get you in contact with someone who says they'll turn you, and rape, murder and eat you, instead. This person is not necessarily a vampire, of course.
It's an easy way to meet willing prey. Well; willing up to a point. I mean; after they've sucked you dry, in the case of an ageless vampire, they might as well just kill you, without turning.
If ageless vampires dó exist, then they are, first and foremost, predators. And because simply jumping up to a human and trying to kill them might not be a good career move, luring them into your enthrallment is a much safer bet of getting food.

Then there's the thing with population. Let's say you do get turned. You're facing a long, long life, or a very short one, running away from the ones who've established their hunting grounds, and who wÃbushpigll defend it. Since losing a lot of people in one place will rise some suspicion, an ageless vampire would think twice about hunting in the same small town as an other. Suspicion means investigation, and investigation turns the tables on the predator/prey situation, when it's humans doing the investigating.
Because of that, certain rules and regulations must be lived up to. You can't simply cross the borders of another's territory, you have to pay proper respect to elders, you can't let any real proof of your existence show, and you can't get a job.
You'll have to be officially dead, so you start out without money, without ID, without a home, and anything you have built up during your life will be gone. You start out without anything, and you had better find the means to regain those things, because you need shelter, and clothing. (Especially shelter is really hard to get if you don't exist, legally.)

So all in all: You're in for a really sucky existence, where you won't have much of a social life in any way, and you're constantly on the run. You have to learn how to hunt properly, or you'll be punched to death, and you'll be starving pretty badly until you can finally get some food without dying.

So yes; I wish you all the luck on your search, but if you think being immortal is something fun and exciting: Well; exciting it will be, and you'll be living in interesting times. Fun, however.. I don't think so.

didn't read and nf

kill yourself you faggot

Camoron
04-22-2012, 09:45 PM
thanks elz

Plug Drugs
04-22-2012, 10:31 PM
that's bullshit my missus woke me up this morning shoved her hand down to her clit told me to stick my cock in her arse & fill it with cum then got up & made me a coffee fat chicks are lazy slobs that can die in a fire