PDA

View Full Version : nobody will ever let you know ... when you ask the reasons 'why' ...

Moonman
11-02-2013, 08:11 AM
they just tell you that you're on your own - fill your head all full of lies!

Moonman
11-02-2013, 08:13 AM
God money, i'll do anything for you .. God money, just tell me what you want me to,

Moonman
11-02-2013, 08:19 AM
now our own government has been caught spying on us and recording everything we say on our phones and everything we do on the internet, and you're not going to do anything about it, you're going to sit there and take it like a bitch

Moonman
11-02-2013, 08:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NUEEQ5IOGg

Gentleman Doli
11-02-2013, 08:36 AM
:biggun::swoon::lizard:

Gentleman Doli
11-02-2013, 08:36 AM
me plgu drugs lisa

Tahiti Joe
11-02-2013, 08:45 AM
u doli cody

Moonman
11-02-2013, 08:51 AM
decision time decisions decisions
let me bring you up to speed:
china and russia are all caught up. There is no technology barrier anymore; in fact, if things continue at the current rate, they are surpassing us in military capabilities as we speak.

What happened? I recall one video in particular where some dudes in the navy were test firing an anti-ballistic missile from an air craft carrier, and afterwards they mentioned that each one of those missiles costs 200 grand. What did Russia and China do? They stole the technology, pirated the schematics if you will, and said to themselves "wait a minute, why does this cost them 200 grand a missle? we can make this same exact friggin thing for less than 3500 dollars a pop"
and so they did.
Because, you see, our government has been fiddling the books with our federal budget; and that overwhelmingly large chunk of the budget going to defense has been bloated up by the defense industry so they can make more money.
Russia and China don't do that. All Russia and China want to do is catch up with the united states and western europe. Their government isn't infected with lobbyists and businessmen like the US government is.

So, what we have now, is a superpower thats lost its edge. No more technological advantage (which has been allowing us to police the world since the late 60s); No more towering industry (which made us a contender to begin with when we powered through world war 2 with sheer industrial power) since all our industry is now run by china

That is why russia and china told us to go fuck ourselves when we wanted to slip into syria; they know that they can take us now. But our leaders are still deluded, thinking we can waltz in wherever we want whenever we want with no one being able to stop us. Must have been a slap in the face when the commies sent warships to the Mediterranean - our leaders still think that any war we get in to will be over in a few days after we blows the stone age extremists out of the mountain caves they're hiding in: not the case. Russia, Iran, and China have a fully competent military more or less the same as ours.
You might think our warships have a secret doodad here or there that makes ours technologically superior to theres, but we don't. The technological playing field is more or less level. We however, don't have the resources or the willpower to be able to win a war right now; china and russia do - they'd love to make us look silly. And making us look silly would probably be in all of our best interest to be honest; we need to stop this policing the world crap

Moonman
11-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Policing the World 101: There is profit in taking over shitty third world countries and depriving them of all the resources - there is money to be made in stealing the birthright of people in the third world.

How do you get your fucking, get your fucking shit in there hwothefuck, thowhrih HOW DO YOU GET INrif h3qihfwuh I JUST WANTFUCKIN IN HOW THE FUCK DO I GET INueb39utbw
make up a moral cause:
Drugs... terrorism.... stopping inhumane activities... - all of those are boogey-men we invent to give us an excuse to get our dirty little fingers in everyone's pies.
Drugs arent dangerous - medical malpractice kills more people than illegal drugs every year
Terrorism - 3000 people died more than 12 years ago... THOSE FUCKING MONSTERS wait a minute, 200,000 people die every year from a sedentary lifestyle.
Inhumane Activities - how many of his own people did Saddam Hussein kill? a few hundred? few thousand? ... well, compare that to the estimates for Iraqi civilian deaths since the beginning of the war we started which range between a hundred thousand and a million. I personally think its closer to one million.

jon
11-02-2013, 09:05 AM
autist question

Moonman
11-02-2013, 09:15 AM
windows 8 is an evil plot to kill net neutrality
remember when you used to sit in front of your TV and watch brain gelatinizing shows and advertisements that were hammered in to your head on a loop? Do you want to go back to that? I sure as hell dont, ill become a fuckin feral child before i go back to that

Moonman
11-02-2013, 09:17 AM
movies are shit, TV is shit, music is shit; the only safe haven we have left is the internet - don't let them pick away at it until its the same as the rest. Fight to preserve it.

Moonman
11-02-2013, 09:24 AM
i think the real reason the fruity tooty pompous pious chin-up-head-held-high douchelords dont want people to use drugs is because they lose power over them then

rootbeer
11-02-2013, 09:32 AM
this is what happens when you dont play dota

Moonman
11-02-2013, 09:45 AM
in the simplest terms we can put it, drugs change your state of mind. 'Those' who relied on keeping you doubtful and insecure in order to make themselves look good can't keep doing that if all of a sudden your coming at them from the side in a way thats completely unanticipated - random - drug induced.

Giving more credit to the drug user, we could say that the changing of your state of mind allows you to look at things from a new perspective, and re-evaluate your old perspective - giving the drug user metacognition - or "thinking about thinking". They give themselves a third leg in a sense, and a little more stability in how they view the world around them. The flip side obviously being intoxication; chaos; unpredictability; confusion.

Moonman
11-02-2013, 09:48 AM
this is what happens when you dont play dota
this is important god damnit, start getting excited; this is the world we live in, and its decision time. The whole world has aligned itself for the decisions we're about to make. WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO YOU WANT THE FUTURE TO BE?
Do you want a sense of freedom, independence, and self satisfaction? Do you just want everything to be easy-mode?
The Easy Mode option basically leads to everyone living in a hallucination - but they still get to feel good and be happy; but they'll never know freedom or self-respect.

Moonman
11-02-2013, 09:52 AM
i don't mean the decisions we're about to make here in this thread; i mean the government, our government, halted to a stand still because IT didnt know what to do. So it just came up with something to get things moving again until that doesnt work and its back to square one. WE need to decide what WE want; the only way that's possible is if everyone opens up their mind and starts doing some real thinking. We are actually in dire need of THINKERS right now.

rootbeer
11-02-2013, 09:55 AM
lol, you should write down all your ramblings. if you did a page a day you would have a book in under a year. real talk.

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:02 AM
here's a few things i'd like to point out that NEED to be addressed:
- gerrymandering of voting districts
- the Police State - cops readily have access to the GPS in your phone - this isnt a conspiracy theory, this is fucking happening. One of my friend's ex girlfriends was freaking out because she just got dumped by him or something, so she called the cops and made up a bunch of bullshit (you know, the usual stuff crazy bitches do) like saying that he had a warrant out for his arrest, he was attempting to flee the state, he was armed, and had a pound of meth on him or some bullshit - none of which was true. But the cops didnt even bother to check and see if he actually had a warrant; instead they tracked him down with the GPS in his cellphone. He just so happened to be walking down the side of the road when several squad cars swerved up to him and jumped out with bullet proof vests and shotguns and tackled him to the ground. Of course, none of what the girl said was true whatsoever, she was just insane, but the cops did it anyways. When they figured out it was all made up, they basically just jumped back in their cars and drove off without so much as saying sorry to my friend.

Doesn't it bother you that cops are at liberty to track your location whenever they feel like it for whatever reason? or slam you to the ground or tase you or whatever they feel like doing?

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:03 AM
and thats nothing new, that happened like a year and a half ago

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ4Ea9D_cEM

steveyos YOLO
11-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Are you on drugs again or is this what happens when you aren't on drugs

lnopia the great
11-02-2013, 10:09 AM
why did anyone think the internet wasnt being spied on? people have been spying on communication lines since they were invented

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:09 AM
has a cop ever actually used his taser for what it was meant for??? i mean, can you find a single video of an instance where a cop was being charged at by a madman and tasing was justifiable?

lnopia the great
11-02-2013, 10:10 AM
just because you are addicted to the internet and personally feel violated because this is your actual mental home doesnt mean it bothers anyone else that some super computer is going to store this post somewhere forever

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:12 AM
why did anyone think the internet wasnt being spied on? people have been spying on communication lines since they were invented
they're supposed to have a warrant; they shouldnt be able to attribute anything to you until a court says so.

another thing that bothers me is, uhhhhh, ISPs, what the fuck is going on with their infrastructure? I mean, they can handle the bandwith needed for live-feeding your webcam 24/7 to the NSA even when its turned off, but they're still making up shit like data rates and whatever the fuck?

rootbeer
11-02-2013, 10:12 AM
has a cop ever actually used his taser for what it was meant for??? i mean, can you find a single video of an instance where a cop was being charged at by a madman and tasing was justifiable?

lol that video on liveleak, where the mall cop in atlanta tazers the black mom who is threatening him and shit. funny stuff.

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:13 AM
whos paying for the bandwith the NSA physically needs to spy on everyone?

lnopia the great
11-02-2013, 10:16 AM
i think cell phone providers are raping the countryside worse then ISPs

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:16 AM
just because you are addicted to the internet and personally feel violated because this is your actual mental home doesnt mean it bothers anyone else that some super computer is going to store this post somewhere forever
its about principle, net neutrality and anonymity. I should be able to say, for example, i love to cut open goats and swirl my dick around in their intestines, for whatever reason i feel like, and never have to be held accountable for it.. What if the internet gets all antsy pantsy and some faggot reads that and sues me for inappropriate conduct? Thats the road things are headed down

lnopia the great
11-02-2013, 10:18 AM
its about principle, net neutrality and anonymity. I should be able to say, for example, i love to cut open goats and swirl my dick around in their intestines, for whatever reason i feel like, and never have to be held accountable for it.. What if the internet gets all antsy pantsy and some faggot reads that and sues me for inappropriate conduct? Thats the road things are headed down

why should it be about that though, that is only your opinion and that doesnt mean anything

lnopia the great
11-02-2013, 10:19 AM
internet isnt the magic of some fairy that gave everyone free reign to do anythng they want in cyber space

lnopia the great
11-02-2013, 10:20 AM
people own the internet, they physically own the cables information is traveling through and they let you use it

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:20 AM
fuck censorship

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:21 AM
people own the internet, they physically own the cables information is traveling through and they let you use it

the infrastructure was technically paid for by the tax payers ever since the federal government gave out grants for the telecommunications industry to improve it

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:27 AM
that reminds me of another thing: the cost of text messages. Text messages are sent along with the constant background activity of your phone communicating with the tower; it costs the phone companies literally nothing to send a text message.

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:31 AM
lol, you should write down all your ramblings. if you did a page a day you would have a book in under a year. real talk.

if i organized it all i could put it up online.. Not sure who jews writers more though, actual publishers or those online book sites

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:35 AM
why should it be about that though, that is only your opinion and that doesnt mean anything

it means a lot. I bet it's going to affect you in more ways than you realize:
- No more torrents.
- No more freeware.
- Everything will be casualized.

All information should be free and readily available to everyone on the internet. Why the fuck not? Information is a false scarcity, GIVE IT AWAY

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:36 AM
why do i have to play the fucking jew game to get the information i want? Its fucking silly

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Also, no more forums. You'll be able to comment on something by signing in with your facebook and that will be all the discussion you'll be allowed to do.

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:41 AM
They will gladly pull down your pants and fuck you from every angle they can. $39.99 a month for X and/or N thats free right now. And when you realize its happening, there will be no one to tell or bitch about it to because all communication will have already been put on lockdown.

Perhaps then you could address the issue at a university - you know, the supposed sanctuaries of learning and information? Oop, nope, because they look like dumbshits if all the shit they're teaching is free on the internet. They want everything back on lockdown, like the good ol days

steveyos YOLO
11-02-2013, 10:41 AM
If forums are gone that means we won't have to read your crazy shit ever again

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:44 AM
listen up ASS HAT this is important

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:45 AM
its happening its happening

Moonman
11-02-2013, 10:47 AM
no worries no worries, soon we'll just get a chip implanted to do everything for us, but wait what was life in the first place then? Ah, experience, freedom, self respect, companionship, love, compassion.. real meaning.

rootbeer
11-02-2013, 10:56 AM
because you are accountable for your actions... my buddy had cops come to his house and yell at him for calling a women on facebook a lesbian.

rootbeer
11-02-2013, 10:58 AM
if i organized it all i could put it up online.. Not sure who jews writers more though, actual publishers or those online book sites

success comes in a can my friend, failure comes in can'ts

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:00 AM
http://theeradicatorreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Im-the-guy-who-keeps-Mr.-Dead-in-his-pocket-Mad-Max-Beyond-Thunderdome.jpg
i am not captain walker, i'm the man who keeps Mister Dead in his pocket... now, we're gonna stay here, we're gonna live a long time, and we're gonna be thankful

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:02 AM
success comes in a can my friend, failure comes in can'ts

i dont want to waste the time putting a book together only to end up looking like another wannabe writer. I'd rather keep trying to convince people on the internet that i'm not crazy, I'M NOT CRAZY, GAHAHAGAHGAHAHAHAH

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:05 AM
because you are accountable for your actions... my buddy had cops come to his house and yell at him for calling a women on facebook a lesbian.

WHAT ACTIONS this is the internet it is all gibberish, no one is forcing anybody to read anything. You should be able to say anything you want -- unbridled brain piss, that's when the gears of the internet are turning the best

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:09 AM
a lot of the time on the internet i'll take on an entirely different persona or say things in a way thats different from how i actually feel just to see what other people say and get them to reveal what they know and what they think. If I can't scream obscenities at will then i cant do that

always stevey
11-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Pluggy is all spun out of his mind on meth.

Gentleman Doli
11-02-2013, 11:34 AM

:(

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:48 AM
internet isnt the magic of some fairy that gave everyone free reign to do anythng they want in cyber space

i mean if you really want to you can go to a library and get whatever information you need there too; but less people are going to do that.
I for one would like to live in a world that isn't populated by dumbshits. Having free information on the internet just might lead to such a world.

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:49 AM

the accelerator button is all the way pushed in who cares everything i'm saying still holds water, i'm just throwing it out there faster

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:50 AM
i believe in miracles. I believe in a better world for me and you

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:52 AM
i dont do meth i thought i told you

Moonman
11-02-2013, 11:58 AM
how do i get myself back to that place where i fell asleep inside you,
how do i get myself back to that place where you said
i want something else to get me through this semi charmed kind of life

i believe in the sand beneath my toes
The beach gives a feeling, an earthy feeling
I believe in the faith that grows
And the four right chords could make me cry

...when I'm with you I feel like I could die and that would be alright, alright

And when the plane came in, she said she was crashing
The velvet it rips in the city, we tripped on the urge to feel alive
Now I'm struggling to survive, those days you were wearing that velvet dress
You're the priestess, I must confess
Those little red panties they pass the test
Slide up around the belly, face down on the mattress

One
And you hold me, and we're broken
Still it's all that I wanna do, just a little now
feel myself hoverin off the ground
I'm scared, I'm not coming down, no, no
And I won't run for my life
She's got her jaws now, locked down in a smile
But nothing is alright, alright

always stevey
11-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Ok guys pluggy doesn't do meth that's why he's spamming this retarded shit

Moonman
11-02-2013, 12:17 PM
retarded shit.. the whole fucking system is about to collapse like fucking jenga

Moonman
11-02-2013, 12:18 PM
the population is increasing exponentially and there aren't any fucking jobs for these people, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO DO ALL DAY????

Moonman
11-02-2013, 12:18 PM
whats your plan for them???? fast food and department stores??

Moonman
11-02-2013, 12:20 PM
meanwhile the entertainment industry is encouraging all of them BREED, BREED, BREED
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

always stevey
11-02-2013, 02:29 PM
My solution is simple.. Kill all the methheads named pluggy and mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig

Moonman
11-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Thats a little harsh, i mean im literally insane but i just want everyone to love each other and get along

lnopia the great
11-02-2013, 02:56 PM
plug drugs you are slowly turning int othe crazy guy from 2012 the movie

Moonman
11-03-2013, 08:32 AM
plug drugs you are slowly turning int othe crazy guy from 2012 the movie

Pfft ive been wanting to see the apocalypse for years but not if it doesnt wipe the planet clean and instead leads to dystopia.. and that movie sucked,everything sucks there hasnt veen a good movie since like 2008