PDA

View Full Version : i live right next to an alcoholics anonymous house

Plug Drugs
04-22-2012, 11:14 PM
and everytime i walk into my house from my car carrying a case of beer or a bottle, all the people smoking on the porch just stare at me
some of them are giving me dirty looks, and i think others are sincerely struggling at the sight of alcohol
it makes me lol

Plug Drugs
04-22-2012, 11:48 PM
looks like i should have also carried some replies into my house with me as well

m0nde
04-23-2012, 12:14 AM
replies anonymous

clay
04-23-2012, 12:37 AM
your life sounds pretty disgusting as a whole

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 12:42 AM
lol i take that as a compliment
do you have problems with alcohol clay?
you dont know anything about addiction, alcohol isnt even that fucking good

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 12:44 AM
i use alcohol to come down off speed and that's the most pleasurable it gets

are you chasing after fond memories of drinking socially in your late teens / early twenties which are now long gone but you can't accept it so you just keep drinking?

Dustin
04-23-2012, 12:44 AM
your life sounds pretty disgusting as a whole

damn plug drugs officially owned its official on ignore go home log out kill yourself eatting little dickls bithc

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 12:46 AM
damn plug drugs officially owned its official on ignore go home log out kill yourself eatting little dickls bithc

sometimes i cant even tell with you what direction you're trying to go in because you're such a shitty poster

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 12:49 AM
i need to walk to the store to get cigarettes, to be continued..

m0nde
04-23-2012, 12:50 AM
i'm a fan of boghubs

Dustin
04-23-2012, 12:52 AM
sometimes i cant even tell with you what direction you're trying to go in because you're such a shitty poster

sometime it gets under my skin that someone calls me a shitty poster than i remember i'm posting on here rofl sit down small son

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 12:57 AM
your posts arent funny,
they dont make sense even though they're also non-funny and non-ironic,
i don't see what you contibute here instead of holding some grudge from like a month ago you should just leave

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:00 AM
you talk like some hick ass drunkard partyer who can't get laid and refuses to ponder the fact and just assumes he needs to act like a bigger dumbshit instead and i bet you're fat too but to you its "no i'm just bigger and muscular"
you probably drive a truck too and listen to country music
i bet the last girl to have made the mistake of fucking you was an ugly bitch you met at a bar but she left because you're going no where in life besides some manual labor job that will only ever reach 40k a year at its height

youre a fucking loser quit posting here

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:00 AM
Oh okay let me make a thread about how cool it is to walk up with booze next to a group of AA people how fucking funny and iron dude great trhresd 4 stars bump mega thead stickey

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:01 AM
where is your chair? you need to sit down

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:04 AM
you talk like some hick ass drunkard partyer who can't get laid and refuses to ponder the fact and just assumes he needs to act like a bigger dumbshit instead and i bet you're fat too but to you its "no i'm just bigger and muscular"
you probably drive a truck too and listen to country music
i bet the last girl to have made the mistake of fucking you was an ugly bitch you met at a bar but she left because you're going no where in life besides some manual labor job that will only ever reach 40k a year at its height

youre a fucking loser quit posting here

the amout of nf in that post is far beyond on shit posting i could fucking fathom un the fuckintg sea

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:06 AM
you think that everything is one big dicksizing contest
but even if thats the case you suck balls at it
i need to sit down? what is that some gay ass inside joke with your real life hick ass fat ass friends?

you'll end up at an AA meeting one day after a few disorderly conduct and DUI charges accumulate and the court mandates it, and you'll buy in to the same bullshit and your leech of a wife will leave you because she'll see that you're a loser shut-in who does nothing but drink and complain

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:07 AM
you'll end up in the shit poster herpatearm forum because seruiously why do YOU fucking post I'd rather read a OB mega thread with 5+ pages

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:10 AM
#owned #you suck #not a good poster #livbing in a dream world

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:12 AM
the amout of nf in that post is far beyond on shit posting i could fucking fathom un the fuckintg sea

this isn't funny time this is serious introspection time for you:
quit posting on the internet and stop being a walking billboard for faggotry

is that you in your signature? you are exactly the type of faggot i expected from your posts
and if that isn't you, why do you have some faggot in your signature faggot, does that mean you look up to faggots like that or something? Do i not "get it"? Is the only person who gets it you? You're an unfunny fag and i can at least strive to be funny at moments when I feel like it,
you on the other hand are still so clueless, you walk around like a dumbshit who doesn't understand what's going on but just flexes and goes "hrrrrmph!!!" like some big apeman retard fetal alcohol-poisoned thing that grew into some big muscular mass that no one knows how to deal with or euthanize

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:13 AM

is that you in your signature? you are exactly the type of faggot i expected from your posts
and if that isn't you, why do you have some faggot in your signature faggot, does that mean you look up to faggots like that or something? Do i not "get it"? Is the only person who gets it you? You're an unfunny fag and i can at least strive to be funny at moments when I feel like it,
you on the other hand are still so clueless, you walk around like a dumbshit who doesn't understand what's going on but just flexes and goes "hrrrrmph!!!" like some big apeman retard fetal alcohol-poisoned thing that grew into some big muscular mass that no one knows how to deal with or euthanize
wow small son doesn;t know wfucking phill the god damn thrill so fucking lame couldn;t get on a erela hckers irc

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:14 AM

look at me i can type long paragraphs about fucking deep i am anbd how long my wordls an im good poster because ive shit posting sinc efucking 2005 so fucking jadesd thi can';t good pstng is

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:14 AM
haha it's getting to you, are you going to thrash around your shitty dwelling now breaking shit and beating your girlfriend or whoever is unfortunate to be stuck living with you?

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:17 AM
I love reading your blog posts, has anyone ever told you that you're fucking coolest poster ever I love fucking dicktion loot a my long posts see how long they are I muist have owned me dude you're so funny

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:19 AM
is that you in your avatar prob because you must be that fucking old to make such good and wise posts

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:19 AM
don't change the subject this is 'you' time,
we need to talk about your problems and see if we can't get you in to a doctor to get you on abilify to help you cope with your mood spasms

Desolation
04-23-2012, 01:20 AM
plug getting baited devilishly itt

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:22 AM
plug getting baited devilishly itt

you can think what you want to think i'm cutting deep here
you don't post enough about yourself for me to eat in to you
tell me a little bit about yourself i'll do the same for you, gender confused faggot

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:23 AM
synthetics is resorting to "i'm drunk so evryerthigngd i tyetpe isasd alllk dfucked up"

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:23 AM
tell me a little bit about yourself i'll do the same for you, gender confused faggot

makes a thead, gets owned, types life story, still gets owned, thinks its something deep, still gets onwed, has a shiutty still gets owed, drugs owned

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:25 AM
yeah man that;'s my gimmick just like you're gimmick is im so nf that its funny and you got owned you're cool what a 5 star poster

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:28 AM
wow you miust be thinking about your next nf as fuck post because its taken you more than 2 min to reply go home kid makeyour own shitty forum about drugs they suck you suck you're nf idc if you posted on ytmd in 2005

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:28 AM
makes a thead, gets owned, types life story, still gets owned, thinks its something deep, still gets onwed, has a shiutty still gets owed, drugs owned

do you think you are winning this you inbred country hillbilly piece of shit?
come back at me with something meaningful not this subtle repeated babble everyone else tries to pull off

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:29 AM
come back at me when you make a decent and or funny post that won't be any time soon killing myself afk

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:31 AM
wow you miust be thinking about your next nf as fuck post because its taken you more than 2 min to reply go home kid makeyour own shitty forum about drugs they suck you suck you're nf idc if you posted on ytmd in 2005

i had to crack open another beer and enhance my reveling in making fun of you
did you have to message deso and tell her to come here and help stop you from getting owned? no one else seems to be coming in here to bail your ass out you piece of shit

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:40 AM
i had to crack open another beer and enhance my reveling in getting owned by you im really nf
did you have to good posters and tell them to come here and help me from getting owned by you from getting owned?

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:40 AM
peanut head?

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:41 AM
[QUOTE=Plug Drugs;27843 no one else seems to be coming in here to bail your ass out you piece of shit[/QUOTE]

mad cuz bad shit poster 2008 small son trying to save what little he still holds on to rofl you're a joke

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:44 AM
jesus how deeply can you read into things

i am doing little more than trying to rip in to you,
you're a giant mongoloid and you need to try and change the subject when you're getting picked apart
counter me you panzy

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:46 AM
plug drugs was born premature
who the fuck are you, are you even the real stompleb or someone pretending to be him i dont come here often enough to keep up
did i own you in another thread so you've got to stalk me now and try to get even with me, get out of here you faggot this argument isn't about you i'll come kick your ass in another thread

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:48 AM
my name is plug drugs i make nf as fuck theads get owned in my own theads trry and use big words to seem like im educated am i funny yet - Plug Drugs 2012

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:50 AM
who the fuck are you, are you even the real stompleb or someone pretending to be him i dont come here often enough to keep up
did i own you in another thread so you've got to stalk me now and try to get even with me, get out of here you faggot this argument isn't about you i'll come kick your ass in another thread

wow owned by stompleb, seriously kid why are you even trying small son sit down

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:52 AM
haha "big words"
try reading something postgrad sometime you complete dumbass see if you can make it past the first page
do you need to keep insisting that you're owning me in order to feel like you're winning?

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:53 AM
my name is plug drugs i make nf as fuck theads get owned in my own theads trry and use big words to seem like im educated am i funny yet - Plug Drugs 2012
i need to quote this so you dfont try to change it on me you insecure faggot

Desolation
04-23-2012, 01:55 AM

Make unfunny thread, drunk asshole incoherently calls you on it, get mad. Really faggot?

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Make unfunny thread, drunk asshole incoherently calls you on it, get mad. Really faggot?

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 01:59 AM

you two are buttfucking each other right now
this is my fun time i'm trying to get into a deep-seated insult fest and this fag is too much of a pussy to get into it with me, and he actually had to cry on your shoulder to get you to come in here and defend him

Dustin
04-23-2012, 02:01 AM
maybe if you try harder you'll save your e-rep dawg

Dustin
04-23-2012, 02:02 AM
im done with you no name pub star scrub enjoy living your lies of being a good poster

timmy
04-23-2012, 02:02 AM
all the biggest faggots in one big thread that im not going to read 10/10 worst thread forever

timmy
04-23-2012, 02:03 AM
let me make it slightly less worse
http://i.imgur.com/xarVn.gif

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 02:04 AM
and unfunny thread? i keep hearing that, i keep babbling shit and making new threads because THIS FORUM IS DEAD and no one else is posting on it, but all of its allegedly 'related' forums are such complete shitholes i could never find anything meaningful posted there,
i'm stuck with this shithole and this shithole hasn't been funny in about 3 years and i need to get more people posting here

this place connects with a very special part of my sense of humor and when i dissect it no dumbass in real life can ever come close to it, so i have no choice but to attempt reviving this load of garbage

Dustin
yeah thanks for posting berrypothead thanks for taking this thead to the next leve of shit 5 star post please stickey

Desolation
you two are buttfucking each other right now
this is my fun time i'm trying to get into a deep-seated insult fest and this fag is too much of a pussy to get into it with me, and he actually had to cry on your shoulder to get you to come in here and defend him
No we're not/no he didn't. I was lurking the forum and you bumped this thread with mad 15+ times. It's hard to ignore the gore.

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 02:05 AM
im done with you no name pub star scrub enjoy living your lies of being a good poster

get back in here you faggot
just wait a minute i still have to go get cigarettes but i was finishing my beer and you kept posting and it was entertaining me,
just HOLD PUT stay right there i'll be back in a minute

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 02:05 AM
No we're not/no he didn't. I was lurking the forum and you bumped this thread with mad 15+ times. It's hard to ignore the gore.
you can't be ironically mad these days? what the hells wrong with you when did you join 07?

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 02:16 AM
Desolation, Reno and Syntehtcis AKA Super Faggot Team vs Plug Drugs Thread

Dustin
04-23-2012, 02:16 AM
you can't be owned by a new poster these days? what the hells wrong with you when did you join 07?

Desolation
04-23-2012, 02:17 AM
what the hells wrong with you when did you join 07?

2008 and what does that have to do with anything?

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 02:17 AM
^ one of the Super Faggot Team shows the pretext

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 02:18 AM
^ plus Deso defends Synthethics who is not known in 2008

m0nde
04-23-2012, 02:19 AM
plug getting baited devilishly ittfuck you son, kiss me

plus, i like this "not known in 2008"
as if 2008 is some demarcation of relevance

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 02:24 AM
ugh...

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 02:29 AM
^ at least, he is now an asshole faggot

lnopia the great
04-23-2012, 02:31 AM
this was like dp vs rootbeer but not actually funny and pretty boring

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 02:32 AM
this was like dp vs rootbeer but not actually funny and pretty boring

rootbeer is not funny

dp is funnier but sometimes fails a lot

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 02:50 AM
alright intermission over lets resume faggots

m0nde
04-23-2012, 02:52 AM
2008 Anno Timmothithat is true. timmy begat begat gush begat chaykins

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 02:52 AM
They can't argue you without a team as Super Faggot Team

clay
04-23-2012, 02:53 AM
im just saying that, first of all, you live next to an alcoholics anonymous house. the only one of those ive ever seen in my entire life was centrally located in the rolling hills and beautiful pines of the biggest, poorest, sweatiest mexican neighborhood around here. it appeared to also be doubling as a pedophile rapist anonymous house while possibly serving fried sadness on tear platters out of the back door. so this is where you live, where you go home to every night. but thats the base of your pyramid, the building blocks, your cake. the icing of this confection is that the pinnacle of your day, the capstone of your egyptian temple, is getting out of your car, a 1988 iroc i assume, and showing off your keystones to the alcolohics. who at this moment are probably contemplating setting your house on fire after theyve nailed shut all openings.

elezzzark
Super Faggot Team:
-Desolation - The Faggot with Voice Changer
-Reno - The Useless Faggot
-Synthetics - The Retarded Faggot

m0nde
rootbeer is not funny

dp is funnier but sometimes fails a lotit was trolled

elezzzark
im just saying that, first of all, you live next to an alcoholics anonymous house. the only one of those ive ever seen in my entire life was centrally located in the rolling hills and beautiful pines of the biggest, poorest, sweatiest mexican neighborhood around here. it appeared to also be doubling as a pedophile rapist anonymous house while possibly serving fried sadness on tear platters out of the back door. so this is where you live, where you go home to every night. but thats the base of your pyramid, the building blocks, your cake. the icing of this confection is that the pinnacle of your day, the capstone of your egyptian temple, is getting out of your car, a 1988 iroc i assume, and showing off your keystones to the alcolohics. who at this moment are probably contemplating setting your house on fire after theyve nailed shut all openings.

i knew you was an alcoholic

m0nde
04-23-2012, 02:54 AM
Super Faggot Team:
-Desolation - The Faggot with Voice Changer
-Reno - The Useless Faggot
-Synthetics - The Retarded Faggotthe irony

oh i should add some gibberish about overprojecting

clay
04-23-2012, 02:55 AM
do you want me to delete that post so you look like less of an idiot, elezark

clay
04-23-2012, 02:57 AM
another beautiful day in plugdrugville. the chips are stale because i passed out with my hand in the bag. but the salsa dont mold, boys. dig in. daddy gonna get us some food next prescription day

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 02:57 AM
the irony

Umm, everyone knows you're retarded as fuck while you really think im retard

clay
04-23-2012, 02:58 AM
:projecting:

m0nde
04-23-2012, 02:59 AM
the irony

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 02:59 AM
so you've never been to minnesota, not many people have
Explore Minnesota! (http://www.exploreminnesota.com/index.aspx)
we are like canada's embassy in the US
we dont even have mexicans here, the only people going to the alcoholics anonymous are people that are so brainwashed they are actually convinced they have a problem with alcohol

timmy
04-23-2012, 03:01 AM

I'm gonna have to go with Elz on this one Monde you can be pretty retarded at times.

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:01 AM
i love plug drugs, he's like boghubs lite

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:02 AM
i had chat with Steam when i made a joke to him, then m0nde furiously raged out and he talks like a woman, i was like wtf, then lol

m0nde
barry, get on steam so i can not ignore you

Plug Drugs
or people who were forced to go there by court order
and the "bad part of town" doesn't even apply to northern minnesota/wisconsin, the whole town is one big hick festivity

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 03:05 AM
although clay, you nailed the keystones part and its actually a 96 buick century
but showing off my beer? i'm drinking in a house by myself underage lol, i'm trying to smuggle my alcohol inside as fast as i can before a cop pulls down the lane and asks me what i'm doing drinking on an early monday morning and gives me some sort of bullshit charge

m0nde
i had chat with Steam when i made a joke to him, then m0nde furiously raged out and he talks like a woman, i was like wtf, then lolelezzzark, when anyone says anything with words containing more than 2 syllables you react in the same way

as i said, "10x", bro

timmy
barry, get on steam so i can not ignore you

old man who bitches and moans about young lusty boy not having him on steam for over a year makes a scene about guy adding him back then shortly removing him in roughly 3 days due to the fact that this fat fucktard deliberately doesnt respond by a niggerface faggot reason. enjoy never having friends enjoy dying alone old man.

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:06 AM
elezzzark, when anyone says anything with words containing more than 2 syllables you react in the same way

as i said, "10x", bro

sure you talk like a woman, i had no idea what you mean

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:08 AM
monde's new wife

http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Huge%20Fat%20Woman.jpg

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:08 AM
old man who bitches and moans about young lusty boy not having him on steam for over a year makes a scene about guy adding him back then shortly removing him in roughly 3 days due to the fact that this fat fucktard deliberately doesnt respond by a niggerface faggot reason. enjoy never having friends enjoy dying alone old man.barry, i don't have steam alerting me
i'm sorry that when you took the time to talk to me i wasn't there to answer you
please accept my apology
i did try to reply to you but you'd gone offline by that time

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:09 AM
sure you talk like a woman, i had no idea what you meanthis is your excuse about 75% of the time

your responses end up being amusing most of the time, but as i said, it gets tiresome and there's the "10x" factor.

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:10 AM
sometimes m0nde gets nude and crawls down to the floor and wiggles through his filthy clothes cavorting like a snakei love the imagery. that's some serious projecting right there. maybe you should get up and clean up your room.

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:11 AM
this is your excuse about 75% of the time

your responses end up being amusing most of the time, but as i said, it gets tiresome and there's the "10x" factor.

i only know 10x is like 10 times. I didn't get that.

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:12 AM
barry, i don't have steam alerting me
i'm sorry that when you took the time to talk to me i wasn't there to answer you
please accept my apology
i did try to reply to you but you'd gone offline by that time

I bet you $ 100 if he doesn't accept your apology for 24 hours

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 03:13 AM

that picture is funnier the more i look at it

is that a fake cloth cleavage/calves to hide her cottage cheese?

did they add extra pillow-hips to the costume/dress?

is it a normal sized woman on halloween?

i just don't get it

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:14 AM
I bet you $ 100 if he doesn't accept your apology for 24 hourshow much is that in pesos?

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:15 AM

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:16 AM
i only know 10x is like 10 times. I didn't get that.exactly

as i said at least 3 times to you while chatting to you, it takes about 10x the effort to explain anything to you which is exhausting

i think you discard about 70% of what's being said in any conversation since you don't understand it which leads to that "10x factor"

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:17 AM
1300cool. how many full chicken bodies and flautas can you buy for 1300 pesos?

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 03:19 AM
its because english isnt either of your native language so its like a blind man trying to communicate with a deaf man

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:23 AM
exactly

as i said at least 3 times to you while chatting to you, it takes about 10x the effort to explain anything to you which is exhausting

i think you discard about 70% of what's being said in any conversation since you don't understand it which leads to that "10x factor"

im not obligated to do your orders

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:28 AM

im not obligated to do your ordersi'm not obligated to go to your queue at taco bell either

this kind of non sequitor is exactly what i'm talking about
you sound like ...i better not use that word or you may rage out at me on steam again *sigh*

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 03:30 AM
non sequitur, its latin

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:31 AM
heh, m0nde is stupid

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 03:35 AM
i like both of you i dont know why you're fighting

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 03:36 AM
m0nde really takes seriously, you shouldn't to play with him in Steam

m0nde
04-23-2012, 03:53 AM
seriously over projecting by and far with steam games to and by my good reasoning

siburke939
04-23-2012, 05:52 AM
bottoms up

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
04-23-2012, 06:13 AM
although clay, you nailed the keystones part and its actually a 96 buick century
but showing off my beer? i'm drinking in a house by myself underage lol, i'm trying to smuggle my alcohol inside as fast as i can before a cop pulls down the lane and asks me what i'm doing drinking on an early monday morning and gives me some sort of bullshit charge

I had one of those when my friend saw it he asked me if it came with a mulatto baby and a pile of shitty diapers

Desolation
04-23-2012, 09:36 AM
another beautiful day in plugdrugville. the chips are stale because i passed out with my hand in the bag. but the salsa dont mold, boys. dig in. daddy gonna get us some food next prescription day
The colors of the forum began to run together. Everything a putrid grey watercolor now. The zestless reads of going to CVS for the monthly fix. My head, my mood moving from felicity to a violent, whirl-winding carousel. I could have sworn I heard unintelligible babbling of some Mexican. I started nodding off.. And it wasn't my prescription medication.

siburke939
04-23-2012, 09:48 AM
shut it fatty

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:13 PM
monde's new wife

nf

Dustin
04-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Desolation, Reno and Syntehtcis AKA Super Faggot Team vs Plug Drugs Thread

nf