PDA

View Full Version : do you guys think ruby would pay off my credit card?

steveyos
11-06-2013, 06:21 AM
I wouldn't max it again, I'd be able to move into a real house faster so we could really get nasty and loud over webcam, I'll use it on her when she buys me a boat so I can go to Scotland, oh fuck this internet explorer I did not caplitailize the s in Scotland I do not fuckign care avbout OH MY GOD FUCK

steveyos
11-06-2013, 06:22 AM
I would max it again on outfits for ruby like what my avatar got

steveyos
11-06-2013, 06:25 AM
btw I don't wanna just come out and ask ruby this that's why I'm asking you guys about it first. I figured this forum is the last place on earth he's ever gonna read.

jon
11-06-2013, 08:28 AM
here's the difference between you and me, five grand shows up in my checking account every month, and i go to work all day for 8 or 9 hours, five grand or more is added to your debt to society every month, and you smoke weed and do cardio, this isn't the spaceship enterprise, scarcity has not been abolished, eventually that debt will be paid, the longer everyone waits the more terrible the toll, but honestly i don't even care, i hope new england completely vanishes and just becomes "upstate new york" with all assets sold off to the texan nation, which will be on the right side of a 100-year war debt

jon
11-06-2013, 08:28 AM
press a to hide in a vent while it all goes down

rootbeer
11-06-2013, 08:30 AM
>giving steveyos advice
>ever

Autistic Spectrum
11-06-2013, 08:30 AM
stevey how much do you owe on your creidt card i will pay it off for you since i don't want to see you in debt

Gentleman Doli
11-06-2013, 08:58 AM
here's the difference between you and me, five grand shows up in my checking account every month, and i go to work all day for 8 or 9 hours, five grand or more is added to your debt to society every month, and you smoke weed and do cardio, this isn't the spaceship enterprise, scarcity has not been abolished, eventually that debt will be paid, the longer everyone waits the more terrible the toll, but honestly i don't even care, i hope new england completely vanishes and just becomes "upstate new york" with all assets sold off to the texan nation, which will be on the right side of a 100-year war debt

Your fucked Claire

Camoron
11-06-2013, 09:53 AM
lol

Camoron
11-06-2013, 09:55 AM
I saw you mentioned Scotland. Does this have something to do with the World Bank of Scotland?

jon
11-06-2013, 10:17 AM
i know how to real method the immigration problem in a fell swoop, while simultaneously taking care of stevey's steam games and weed debt, the solution is so simple i'm amazed i didn't see it earlier

first, texas establishes its own immigration system, we allow all the fucking mexicans and south americans who cross the border anyway to come into our state, but only if they are destined for rhode island, they need no ID whatsoever, they just sign a contract between the state and them, texas agrees to treat them like US citizens that are visiting from rhode island, and they agree to submit to deportation from TX to RI

then the second part of my plan is, RI pays TX for each immigrant, specifically, they agree to make interest payments on a debt, the principal amount is made equal to the minimum wage in the state of RI times the number of wetbacks signing contracts, with no option to pay down amounts of the principal not incurred 1 year prior,

so now, TX has stable income that it uses to bus the immigrants to rhode island, and RI has a steady influx of house painters, voters, gardeners, people to take care of stevey, to grow the food that he buys on credit, to sell weed to him

steveyos
11-06-2013, 02:50 PM
does he mentioned Scotland I can't even read it I'm too high wtf is he trying to say did he say I should ask ruby or not

steveyos
11-06-2013, 02:52 PM
ok I read the second book this bitch posted and I hate to inform you but ri already has ALL the Mexicans I'm talking elz's entire family including lucha libre

Tahiti Joe
11-06-2013, 02:53 PM
God you're a huge faggot.

Autistic Spectrum
11-06-2013, 03:01 PM
doen't hurt to ask, what's the worse ruby could do, only pay half of your credit card bill

clay
11-06-2013, 05:42 PM
jon thinks hes from texas now and that he'll be allowed to stay here or continue living when it begins lol

rootbeer
11-06-2013, 05:44 PM
the snickers revolution

Tahiti Joe
11-06-2013, 05:50 PM
when it begins.

steveyos
11-06-2013, 06:11 PM
doen't hurt to ask, what's the worse ruby could do, only pay half of your credit card bill

I guess your right

jon
11-06-2013, 07:15 PM
i will fight welfare recipients and grandmas on obamacare harder than any texan will

LadyKillmonger
11-06-2013, 07:17 PM
ruby can I have some money too?

jon
11-06-2013, 07:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6LNsiyX.png

steveyos
11-06-2013, 08:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6LNsiyX.png