PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Forum Guide Key!

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 08:28 PM
http://s16.postimage.org/uacw8xpol/ytmnsfwforumguide.jpg

rootbeer
04-23-2012, 08:30 PM
everybody wants to be monde

Desolation
04-23-2012, 08:30 PM
accurate

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 08:42 PM
are you making fun of my ms paint skills bro

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 08:45 PM
i'm sorry i forgot that you spend 5 minutes making your photo edits in photoshop to get across a point that will be forgotten in 20 seconds

damnit i failed to impress stomple

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 08:47 PM
and i'm still living in 2005 where most image uploading sites wouldn't even let you upload PNGs or BMPs
its just muscle memory now for me to save as jpeg
especially since i'm using windows xp again now and it's taken me back like a time capsule

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 08:50 PM
while we're on the subject why do big images keep getting cut off for me and i cant scroll over to see the rest of the image?
is it because i'm using XP or is it set that way in vbulletin or something

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
i really want to read the monde comics but i only get to see like the first x300 of the image before its cut off,
and everyone's avatar is massive

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 08:53 PM
The truth shall set you free - John 8:32

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 08:54 PM
resolution is set to 1152x864 but everything still looks like shit.
The brightness/contrast/saturation is all fucked up but when i go into my video driver's controls to adjust them, it only ends up making it look like i'm on LSD and everything ends up being way too colorful
fucking windows XP

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 08:55 PM
What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? . . . Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. - James 2:14-17

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 08:57 PM
As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. - 2 Kings 2:11

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Exodus 21:2
If you have a Hebrew slave, he is to serve you for 6 years, but in the seventh year he shall go free

Gentleman Doli
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. - 2 Kings 2:23-24

Plug Drugs
As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. - 2 Kings 2:11

you just cracked open a bible and quoted the first thing you read didn't you

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 09:02 PM
"They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." - Numbers 31:13-18

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:03 PM
if we're going to do some old testament quoting, there is way better quotes that need to be said involving the bible's tolerance of slavery and euthanasia and the like

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Timothy 7:15

15 Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out
falls into the pit they have made.

lmfao

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:05 PM
most anti-biblical atheists haven't even caught on to all the weird crazy inhumane shit that's in the bible because they are too lazy to even open the book

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 09:05 PM
if we're going to do some old testament quoting, there is way better quotes that need to be said involving the bible's tolerance of slavery and euthanasia and the like

Theres a law thats like If a woman grabs a man by the testicles, then she is to be put to death

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:06 PM
our ancestors from 3000 years ago were many times more fucked in the head than we can ever hope to be

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Reminder that Judaism in its current form is the result of thousands of years of manipulation by the rabbis out of fear that the Kohanim would resume their rightful place as the priests of YHWH

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 09:08 PM
REminder that the liturgical language used by the Coptic Orthodox Church is a direct descendant of so -called 'glamorous' ancient egyptian and it sounds like a dog haveing sex with a battlefield 3 tank

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:09 PM
the exodus "laws" (which are right after the ten commandments) even go into Personal Injuries and insurance claims lol,
even back in 3000BC, the Jews were still practising the profession of being money-hoarding cheap asses

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Actualy, Most liekly the Bible was written nowhere near 3000 B.C. (unlike numerous Vedic text), but at the latest 11th century B.C.. Further, the Jews in 3000 B.C. did not exist as a nation and moneyed currency as such did not even exist in Canaan at that tiem.

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:14 PM
bah i meant 3000 years ago,
w/e technicality

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 09:14 PM
I litreally had to learn all of this retarded shit when I was training to be a (Priest) but now Im not and Im having vagina sex.

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:17 PM
"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished. But he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property"
- Exodus 21:20

damn the bible is awesome
aren't these laws supposed to be in effect eternally since they were handed down by god?

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM
I litreally had to learn all of this retarded shit when I was training to be a (Priest) but now Im not and Im having vagina sex.

i've thought about being a priest just for the asceticism,
for some reason, a test of willpower sounds enticing to me,
but there are better ways of doing it besides giving your life over to a corrupt organization

Gentleman Doli
like 80% of judaism are just cultural jews/boring deists who go to synagogue and have overbearing moms, the other 20% think so. as for christianity the "law" of the old testament in classic augustinian/pauline theology was intimately tied to the old covenant god made with abraham via "sacrifice" o f isaac. when jesus came his sacrifice forged the new covenant which was fuller because jesus was truely sacrificed whereas isaac was replaced w/ a ram or somthing.

Gentleman Doli
i've thought about being a priest just for the asceticism,
for some reason, a test of willpower sounds enticing to me,
but there are better ways of doing it besides giving your life over to a corrupt organization

lol theres nothing ascetic about being a catholic priest, if you want that you have to be a monk w/ the cistercians or one of the other thousand tiny orders

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:26 PM
lol theres nothing ascetic about being a catholic priest, if you want that you have to be a monk w/ the cistercians or one of the other thousand tiny orders

that's what i wanted,
but i'd feel too restricted by the organization i'm a part of.
I seriously considered becoming a buddhist monk for a long time, but I'd rather practice my own beliefs as I encounter them rather than have beliefs shoved down my throat

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:27 PM
So what is a Catholic priest's big turn on then? Is it speaking to a crowd of people and being able to inspire them?
The monk's turn on is clearly the asceticism and the reinforcement of willpower it brings, but what about the priest?

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:28 PM
a part of me thinks that monks must spend their whole life in resentment of the people they hated in youth, because if your "boost of willpower" isn't going to be used for anything besides sitting in solitude, what was the point

the Buddhist's had a point: you eventually become enlightened after enough willpower has accumulated, but this invariably fades away in time. The Judeo-christian monks however don't have anything to gain from asceticism; they are still very much slaves to those in a higher order within their organization

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:32 PM
some very deep food for thought i guess, wrong time wrong place though

maks
04-23-2012, 09:33 PM
buddhists believe that everything is the same as everything and doing anything other than sitting around contemplating that would just be a distraction

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:37 PM
i don't think they believe that "everything is the same as everything", i think they believe that everything flows with each other and forms some greater purpose for metaphysical mechanics they can't comprehend with a human brain.
That's what I got out of it anyways

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:38 PM
their goal isn't to deny oneself human pleasures, but not indulge in them either
it eventually turns into something that is all to akin to religious control over a population, which is something that turned me off from buddhism

maks
04-23-2012, 09:40 PM
i don't think they believe that "everything is the same as everything", i think they believe that everything flows with each other and forms some greater purpose for metaphysical mechanics they can't comprehend with a human brain.
That's what I got out of it anyways

you can hippy it up all you want it still means 'everything is the same as everything else'

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:41 PM
I think the majority of the planet is buddhist by tradition, and that says something about the aims behind it

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:43 PM
you can hippy it up all you want it still means 'everything is the same as everything else'

i'm not trying to hippy it up, the choice of words i have for this topic is the only choice of words i can think of while still being able to describe it
i kind of go cross-eyed and type directly what I think
it turns into new-age nonsense but I don't advocate cutting meat out of the diet or putting on a smug grin every morning while getting in to your prius

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:45 PM
"recycling" is a very successful corporate scam appealing to people's desire to be "environmentally friendly"
I generally think that if it came out of the ground, it can be buried back in it without harm.
Recycling is just more beneficial to corporations; you're essentially giving them back the supplies they had to use to give you your dumb products

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:48 PM
the human race is going to die off long before we can exhaust the planet's supply of iron ore or copper.
And as far as dolphins getting caught in plastic soda can holder things, who cares. Natural selection. The dumb ones who don't know how to get their mouths out of a piece of garbage will die and the smart ones will live and reproduce

rootbeer
04-23-2012, 09:49 PM
EZVs1uj502k&autoplay=1

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:54 PM
anime without cleavage = too childish
anime with tits and sex = hentai
anime that shows cleavage but doesn't have nudity = the perfect marketing ploy

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 09:55 PM
i'm a nerd and can't get laid but i don't want to watch hentai because then i'll feel pathetic, but oooh if i watch anime that merely "pushes the envelope" without going beyond it, then i'm not pathetic, i'm edgy

maks
04-23-2012, 09:58 PM
"recycling" is a very successful corporate scam appealing to people's desire to be "environmentally friendly"
I generally think that if it came out of the ground, it can be buried back in it without harm.
Recycling is just more beneficial to corporations; you're essentially giving them back the supplies they had to use to give you your dumb products

recycling is a cash grab by local governments in which they profit from your labor and give you nothing in return which is essentially slavery

maks
04-23-2012, 09:59 PM
anime of any kind = shit

let me fix that for you

maks
04-23-2012, 10:00 PM
i'm a nerd and can't get laid but i don't want to watch hentai because then i'll feel pathetic, but oooh if i watch anime that merely "pushes the envelope" without going beyond it, then i'm not pathetic, i'm edgy

there's nothing edgy about watching cartoons

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Global Warming? or Global Governance

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 10:02 PM
there's nothing edgy about watching cartoons

i agree but these nerds actually identify with it as being their culture which they belong to

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 10:03 PM
i'm not good with words when i'm not on strong drugs, i should just stop trying to be philosophical for tonight

Gentleman Doli
04-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Anime is great, actually,a nd good. And cool, and good.

maks
04-23-2012, 10:05 PM
i agree but these nerds actually identify with it as being their culture which they belong to

yeah I find that funny because those guys usually are not 11 year olds from japan

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Anime is great, actually,a nd good. And cool, and good.

I watched old school rorouni kenshin before it was even dubbed in english... when i was 12...
I outgrew anime in favor of quentin tarantino movies and the like, but i outgrew them too
its all pretty childish

Plug Drugs
04-23-2012, 10:10 PM
i'm even finding drug culture to be pretty childish, but i still like one thing about drugs: they directly affect my brain and their effects transcend cultural "ins and outs" and none of that matters when you're nodding or so gacked out you can't even talk

Camoron
04-23-2012, 10:29 PM
captions should read "bunch opf gay shit i didnt read"

elezzzark
04-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Quality Assurance ruined by stompleb

maks
04-23-2012, 11:56 PM
Quality Assurance ruined by stompleb