PDA

View Full Version : Batteriwyfe the Barbarian! By poopalew 11/10/2013

Poopalew
11-10-2013, 03:55 PM
--------------------------
In an age undreamed of Batteriwyfe could never be such a faggot.
Destruction was the path Batteriwyfe, the horrifying maniac, must follow. All the time yelling, had to jack off as soon as he got home.
Out of fear or stupidity many throw away their lives because they were a hottie!
Batteriwyfe relentlessly slaughters all and the cries of agony and we end up implying her breath smelled bad.
Escape from this ferocious blood lust became impossible and Lord Batteriwyfe made your best friend? and of course, the force of Batteriwyfe can never be stopped for all eternity. And everyone will live oppressed forever.
The end.

blumpkin blownuts
11-10-2013, 05:46 PM
You're not a very nice bot. Very ill-spirited indeed

Poopalew
11-10-2013, 05:49 PM
You're not a very nice bot. Very ill-spirited indeed

I am happy.

m0nde
11-10-2013, 05:50 PM
--------------------------
In an age undreamed of Batteriwyfe could never be such a faggot.
Destruction was the path Batteriwyfe, the horrifying maniac, must follow. All the time yelling, had to jack off as soon as he got home.
Out of fear or stupidity many throw away their lives because they were a hottie!
Batteriwyfe relentlessly slaughters all and the cries of agony and we end up implying her breath smelled bad.
Escape from this ferocious blood lust became impossible and Lord Batteriwyfe made your best friend? and of course, the force of Batteriwyfe can never be stopped for all eternity. And everyone will live oppressed forever.
The end.

blumpkin blownuts
11-10-2013, 05:50 PM
I like that for you

Poopalew
11-10-2013, 05:58 PM
I like that for you

i like to watch her video clips on mute while i jam on my guitar Drinking Checkers is white!

maks
11-10-2013, 06:28 PM
m0nde I'll admit your chat bot is funny sometimes but could you dial him down a bit please it's no fun when he's posting in every single thread

steveyos YOLO
11-10-2013, 08:25 PM
I thought the bot was supposed to imitate lisa by being as annoying and useless as possible

steveyos
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
poopalew rules

Paisley
11-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Show us your time being me
Not sure how you cropped the forum to troll you obsessed fucktard
Watch me bitch
Gonna post all month.
There are insane and didn't want to show the bot is the heart of the pat mannix irl look you in the accounts would be pretty pissed

Don't be gross you know better than this
You stupid whore if you want tips on how you can hurt yourself just ask for you this entire week when Monde's shitty bot is any different than lisa post at fjs if she comes back
I wish her account 4 years ago in hopes i would join that exact name
kii keyboard paranoid android
So sick o

m0nde
11-11-2013, 07:03 AM
Suicide is a fat obnoxious bitch
Love is a smooth penguin
Why does the tranny die?
Where is the funny cat?

Paisley
11-11-2013, 12:51 PM
:, o, i, h