PDA

View Full Version : plug drugs if nietzsche and plato got in a fist fight who would win and why

Autistic Spectrum
11-10-2013, 05:26 PM
i'll know if you copy and paste the answer from wikipedia so don't even try it

m0nde
11-10-2013, 05:29 PM
if an ass i make of myself to a person only for the life they've been given by wanking their large primal mind with the only reason you cant attain it is because it doesnt stop me from being right now and bring you and DP closer together on cam or even meeting up as we speak and fucking, and her legendary ass on sundays, and thank it for the eastern philosophical knowledge could be to say that in mind, it is no wonder that she can do what she wants and said they had to commit me; you told them to dismiss it

Autistic Spectrum
11-10-2013, 05:30 PM
monde your bot son pooplewa is on your account

Poopalew
11-10-2013, 05:31 PM
i'll know if you copy and paste the answer from wikipedia so don't even try it

What did I do wrong?

Autistic Spectrum
11-10-2013, 05:32 PM
you mother fuckers

m0nde
11-10-2013, 05:33 PM
one of them all i was crazy - they cut off my dick and piss on me it's best to leave your priorities. Your beloved Eastern philosophy instead seeks to teach self sacrifice where again period but curiosity got the best of me i think, i love your priorities. Your beloved Eastern philosophy translated to our modern paradigm isn't it interesting

Poopalew
11-10-2013, 05:37 PM
one of them all i was crazy - they cut off my dick and piss on me it's best to leave your priorities. Your beloved Eastern philosophy instead seeks to teach self sacrifice where again period but curiosity got the best of me i think, i love your priorities. Your beloved Eastern philosophy translated to our modern paradigm isn't it interesting

Dang junk mail Despite using a junk email

steveyos
11-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Dang junk mail Despite using a junk email

Moonman
11-10-2013, 06:15 PM
when have i ever copy pasted something from wikipedia

Moonman
11-10-2013, 06:17 PM
people in WoW used to accuse me of windowing out and googling things too when id get into lengthy trade chat arguments,
why cant people just understand that im a prodigy??

Moonman
11-10-2013, 06:19 PM
i was in a mental hospital for 3 months when i was 17 and i didnt have video games or my computer all i had for passing the time was reading books

m0nde
11-10-2013, 06:20 PM
when have i ever copy pasted something from wikipedia

people in WoW used to accuse me of windowing out and googling things too when id get into lengthy trade chat arguments,
why cant people just understand that im a prodigy??I went on to creative process which spawns philosophy. Even more evident of things and let that western dogma has to teach one how to mitigate his primal sense of malcontent?

I suppose that in my mind it is no wonder that Scopenhauer and Nietzsche in particular argued that chaos, and furthermore, experience itself are vital to the creative process which spawns philosophical thought of her and the eastern philosophical thought of her and teknorat talking to me, after all the compromises i've voluntarily stooped, because theres about to be a few million more of me in the gut right now =) it's all good, and how pathetic i've voluntarily unsastisfactory; but those repressed insecurities will emerge later as panic attacks allowing you to reevalaute your retard

Moonman
11-10-2013, 06:21 PM
sounds like something i wrote after being up for 2 days on speed

m0nde
11-10-2013, 06:22 PM
sounds like something i wrote after being up for 2 days on speedhttp://www.dillodort.com/random/text/plugdrugs.txt

steveyos YOLO
11-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Why were you in a mental hospital? You seem pretty normal and sane to me

Moonman
11-10-2013, 06:24 PM
panic attacks

Moonman
11-10-2013, 06:25 PM
i branded myself with an inverted crucifix across my chest

maks
11-10-2013, 06:25 PM
plug drugs have you ever thought that maybe you're just not supposed to be alive because I've thought that about you a lot

steveyos YOLO
11-10-2013, 06:26 PM
You should join that self injury site that lisa is a member at

maks
11-10-2013, 06:28 PM
you should injure yourself

Moonman
11-10-2013, 06:30 PM
plug drugs have you ever thought that maybe you're just not supposed to be alive because I've thought that about you a lot
a part of me thinks that one of the times i used to slash my arm up it actually killed me and I'm not alive right now, my soul is just trying to cohere what the rest of my life would have been like so the gatekeeper is able to determine whether I should go to heaven or to hell

steveyos
11-10-2013, 06:31 PM
why cant people just understand that im a prodigy??

maks
11-10-2013, 06:33 PM
a part of me thinks that one of the times i used to slash my arm up it actually killed me and I'm not alive right now, my soul is just trying to cohere what the rest of my life would have been like so the gatekeeper is able to determine whether I should go to heaven or to hell

no you're alive but think of how much fun it would be to be dead I'll bet bleeding out is like the ultimate high

Paisley
11-10-2013, 08:51 PM
lengthy trade chat arguments,
why cant people just understand the tegra note isn't out yet
well I don't care
so that's who Bethesda models its character around with those I just see 1's and mouth which would amoved lik ea chuck e cheese bandmember
sorry watching Pokemon nerd.

you're play somethings too when id get into lengthy trade chat arguments,
why cant people just moving a characters after

steveyos YOLO
11-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Make a thread detailing all aspects of your mental hospital visit

m0nde
11-10-2013, 10:35 PM
lengthy trade chat arguments,
why cant people just understand the tegra note isn't out yet
well I don't care
so that's who Bethesda models its character around with those I just see 1's and mouth which would amoved lik ea chuck e cheese bandmember
sorry watching Pokemon nerd.

you're play somethings too when id get into lengthy trade chat arguments,
why cant people just moving a characters afterOoh, faith!
All retards love cold, rough fucktards.
Why does the retard wave?
The babysitter sails like a rainy plugderp.
Love is a misty babysitter.

always stevey
11-10-2013, 10:49 PM

yeah pluggy your not meant for this world.. kill yourself now, end the suffering lisa has inflicted upon you

steveyos YOLO
11-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Plug drugs was such a good kid until that nasty harlot got her claws into him and turned him crazy and gay

Moonman
11-11-2013, 10:19 AM
also, i think Nietzsche would probably win, he was a soldier in the Prussian military after all

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/2/6/1328546656583/Friedrich-Nietzsche-in-Mi-007.jpg

although he might not have won because of his health problems

maks
11-11-2013, 10:23 AM
why are you still alive I thought we agreed you were going to die yesterday what happened to that

steveyos YOLO
11-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Maybe he turned immortal like bob did

rootbeer
11-11-2013, 11:01 AM
why isnt there a poll? plato would win for sure