PDA

View Full Version : Is this forum where all oldschool YTMND users moved to?

JoshCube
11-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back. I've been looking for a forum where YTMND users moved to.

Obnoxious Bitch
11-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back. I've been looking for a forum where YTMND users moved to.

Along with TPILOL, Rejecthaven and even a few Trollkingdom members, yes.

Poopalew
11-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Along with TPILOL, Rejecthaven and even a few Trollkingdom members, yes.

He was really mad so we all told him to mellow out I chilled with that female last night?

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2013, 11:04 PM
josh cube find micheal wolfson and let's relive 2006 all over again

m0nde
11-13-2013, 01:09 AM
Menstruate uniformly like a pastel sheeple
Elaborate, extroverted cags barely whip unlawful rep boosters
Internationally known, joshcube declares war on stompleb
DoTA softens the heart like an ecstatic ruby

steveyos
11-13-2013, 06:41 AM
wow josh cube sure types like a 60+ year old faggot nowadays

JoshCube
11-13-2013, 12:36 PM
josh cube find micheal wolfson and let's relive 2006 all over again

I've been wanting to re-live that day since it ended. I am a full time student right now in school, so my time is extremely limited at the moment. I'm going to see if I can set up a voice chat after this school semester is over so we can all get in touch with each other and talk about old times. I want to come up with an idea that will troll the entire internet again.

steveyos YOLO
11-13-2013, 12:49 PM
Do you remember rootbeer and plug drugs? They both came out of the closet this year and admitted to being faggots

Autistic Spectrum
11-13-2013, 12:52 PM
my old user name used to be syncan maybe you remember me josh cube

steveyos
11-13-2013, 02:01 PM

JoshCube
11-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Do you remember rootbeer and plug drugs? They both came out of the closet this year and admitted to being faggots

I see. Well, there's a lot of gays coming out of the closet, because religion is declining fast in the U.S., and liberal views are getting more accepted. I recently just dropped my religious status, and I consider myself more of a Deist, but am still into Jewish culture. People thought I was gay during the Marin fiasco, and I told them I wasn't because Marin was considered a woman.

Yes, I do. What happened to the Ventrillo server? I've been searching for it for years, and noticed it was shut down. In fact, I've been searching for an oldschool YTMND community for years, and this is the first one I've came across since 2009 after typing my username a billion times into the Google search.

www.whatthefuck.com
11-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Youre in th eright place you need to add ruby calaber to your skype and tell him to unherp you, he will, then you're golden.

Autistic Spectrum
11-13-2013, 05:54 PM
no the vent got shut down kitty made me shut it down after she caught me having cyber sex with fyrestorm

JoshCube
11-14-2013, 05:24 PM
no the vent got shut down kitty made me shut it down after she caught me having cyber sex with fyrestorm

I see. What happened to Michael Wolfson? Last time I spoke to him was several years ago on AIM. Has anyone heard of him? Also, what is Max doing now days since YTMND is dead?

Autistic Spectrum
11-14-2013, 05:26 PM
max is busy begging for bitcoins to save ytmnd

http://bitcoin.ytmnd.com/

Poopalew
11-14-2013, 05:35 PM

Stupid people are the reason that recreational substances cause such a problem in society.

Autistic Spectrum
11-14-2013, 05:41 PM
leave plug drugs alone poopleaw

Poopalew
11-14-2013, 05:44 PM
leave plug drugs alone poopleaw

Contrary to popular belief drugs can bring about new insights and positive life changes and renewed appreciation of life.

Autistic Spectrum
11-14-2013, 05:46 PM
buzz

Poopalew
11-14-2013, 05:47 PM
buzz

html; googletag.

JoshCube
11-14-2013, 10:18 PM

Honestly, YouTube is what killed YTMND back in 2007. People also told me that my constant spamming on the site along with evading Max's I.P. bans is what contributed to it.

By the way, I figured out how I could troll the internet again. I could just repeat the past and make a website saying I'm in love with a video game character, and spam it all over the internet. The character this time should be Samus Aran instead of Marin. I think it would work, because there was a recent similar internet meme called Chris Chan, although that meme was a mix of other stuff.

My main problem is that I haven't had any time to get a meme like this off the ground due to being a full time student for several years. This is because you need to devote your time to the internet 24/7 in front of the computer.

Poopalew
11-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Honestly, YouTube is what killed YTMND back in 2007. People also told me that my constant spamming on the site along with evading Max's I.P. bans is what contributed to it.

By the way, I figured out how I could troll the internet again. I could just repeat the past and make a website saying I'm in love with a video game character, and spam it all over the internet. The character this time should be Samus Aran instead of Marin. I think it would work, because there was a recent similar internet meme called Chris Chan, although that meme was a mix of other stuff.

My main problem is that I haven't had any time to get a meme like this off the ground due to being a full time student for several years. This is because you need to devote your time to the internet 24/7 in front of the computer.

How could I do that to myself or to anyone else again?

www.whatthefuck.com
11-14-2013, 11:08 PM
I've been wanting to re-live that day since it ended. I am a full time student right now in school, so my time is extremely limited at the moment. I'm going to see if I can set up a voice chat after this school semester is over so we can all get in touch with each other and talk about old times. I want to come up with an idea that will troll the entire internet again.

theres a war going on with google+ on youtube atm, get involved its fun.

Poopalew
11-14-2013, 11:10 PM
theres a war going on with google+ on youtube atm, get involved its fun.

sugar packets and silverware in her purse THERES A POP UP ON MA PC WOT DO I DO?

JoshCube
01-28-2015, 01:32 AM
Woah, I've been trying to find this forum for a whole year. Anyways, I'm free to talk about anything.

KKKody
01-28-2015, 04:40 AM
run josh run away reallyu fast and never look back or post here again

lnopia the great
01-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Lets talk about sexy baby

Autistic Spectrum
01-28-2015, 09:54 AM
oh hey josh cube it's me your buddy sycan