PDA

View Full Version : ctrl+f culture

fanfare
11-14-2013, 10:50 PM
after sifting through ruby and steveoy's videogame thread, it is very interesting seeing the extraordinary measures ruby takes to appease everyone's low-attention span narcissistic name-drop craving. literally names and times underneath each video signifying when -your- name is dropped. did you skip through the whole thread, control F and find your name, and jump to the point in the video where steveyos randomly says something about you, then stopping the video and continuing with the thread until you find another reference to you? i know i sure did.

www.whatthefuck.com
11-14-2013, 10:56 PM
no, but then nobody talks about me off forum i guess....

Poopalew
11-14-2013, 11:09 PM
no, but then nobody talks about me off forum i guess....

he never comes out!

steveyos
11-14-2013, 11:33 PM
if I mentioned you fanfare I hope it was something really mean I can't remember any of that it was a miserable blur like when you went to risd lmao I am just joking this was a really mean sounding post fuck you faggot

steveyos
11-14-2013, 11:33 PM
^classic steveyos

juji
11-15-2013, 12:48 AM
after sifting through ruby and steveoy's videogame thread, it is very interesting seeing the extraordinary measures ruby takes to appease everyone's low-attention span narcissistic name-drop craving. literally names and times underneath each video signifying when -your- name is dropped. did you skip through the whole thread, control F and find your name, and jump to the point in the video where steveyos randomly says something about you, then stopping the video and continuing with the thread until you find another reference to you? i know i sure did.

same to Ruby's megathreads

steveyos
11-15-2013, 07:04 AM
same to Ruby's megathreads

Camoron
11-15-2013, 07:46 AM

i didnt watch or read any of it lmao

Autistic Spectrum
11-15-2013, 08:48 AM
if ruby was not austic and stevey did not have adhd i would totally watch 30 hours of them playing shitty video games and listen for name drops

steveyos
11-15-2013, 09:08 AM
I will be much more vocal when I move to a one family house, you don't even know how loud I can be

steveyos
11-15-2013, 09:10 AM
I mean I'm gonna have much better mic presence in that I will have jokes but I will also be screaming really fucking loud, I guess the same system as ruby actually and we will keep raising the bar until one of us tells a joke so funny the world shits itself from laughter then the other screams so loud everyone goes deaf so then me and ruby are fucked because everyone is deaf so our now amazing youtubes are useless

steveyos
11-15-2013, 09:11 AM
until aliens see them and save us from this deaf world

steveyos
11-15-2013, 09:11 AM
I'm amazing look at that I am brilliant

Garfield
11-15-2013, 05:47 PM
lisa