PDA

View Full Version : dandada

steveyos
11-17-2013, 11:19 PM
I feel like we need to get to know each other a little better, let's play 21 questions

since it was my idea, you can ask the first question

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
11-17-2013, 11:26 PM
ok have u ever seen a ghost

steveyos
11-17-2013, 11:28 PM
I've been living with a ghost for the past eight years, I don't see it too often but I've set up an audio boosting microphone so I can talk to it and throughout the years it's managed to watch me post at forums enough that when I come to rubynet it says "ugh" because this place is so bad that even ghosts don't like it

ok my turn, what do you do for money

11-17-2013, 11:38 PM
I quit my job and got grants and student loans and I mooch off my parents when something expensive happens like my car explodes and say I'll pay them back sometime but probably wont

if you could murder any forums poster who would it be

steveyos
11-17-2013, 11:48 PM
if I had to kill someone because I don't really want to I don't even have the care, but like if I had to I'd just go with who do I wanna fuck a lot and I would choose gabi when she was still 16 and hot and I would kill her and fuck her 24/7 and the reason I chose her over marnie is because I'd become friends with marnie and with her alive I'd still have a chance with sophie cox if I killed marnie to fuck a/d e/d then sophie would never talk to me see now that's thinkin

which ytmnsfer' is the biggest mystery to you still

11-17-2013, 11:59 PM
that is hard uhh probably internutt because all he posts about is food and gook stuff

have you ever been arrested

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 12:00 AM
have you ever gone gay for pay, and if so how much $$$ for how much gay

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 12:02 AM
What’s a typical gig like?
I would make postings advertising sensual massage, nothing explicitly stated, paying me for my time and companionship etc. Get a ton of e-mail responses from typically middle aged, sort of weird men … I would then sort through them and exchange replies to see who seemed normal enough to have as a client. We’d sort out the specifics in person. We’d either meet at their home / hotel or bath houses — many wanted a massage w/ happy ending, oral… what surprised me at first is how common a request it was for a guy to want to pay me so he could give me a blowjob. Those were the easiest jobs.

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 12:05 AM
I will ask the standard money question: How much did you charge for hand jobs, bj’s anal etc? How much would you make in a week, how long were you doing it for, and did you come out the other end (pun intended) with a bunch of savings?
The really sad part is I spent all that money on designer clothes, expensive hotels for stay-cations, expensive restaurants and leaving $200 tips on $50 meals… mania makes you spend like crazy and impulse buy as well. So I truly ended up with more or less nothing at the end of it. None of those clothes fit me anymore (I was really skinny, since started working out). My Versace sunglasses are the only thing I really still have from that time in my life.
$200 for an hour massage with happy ending, I may have lowered the rate a few times to attract new clients too. I think I added 25% to that or so for oral finish, I recall about $350 for anal (though I auctioned off my anal virginity geisha style for $1000 with a guy at a nice hotel). I’d get around $75-$100 to let a guy blow me, and I’d show up for a quick plain handjob/blowjob for I think $50/$75. Most wanted whatever with the massage though.

steveyos
11-18-2013, 12:05 AM
that is hard uhh probably internutt because all he posts about is food and gook stuff

have you ever been arrested

by a crooked cop who eventually got suspended me and my two friends were accused of making a gun threat when leaving the ymca when we were like idk 1 and a half years old or something but I didn't get handcuffed I was already home and they called my mom and she drove me down and she knew I didn't do shit and gave that cop what-for

do you think you could take me in a fight :tarantino:

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 12:08 AM
stevey why did you want to gun down the poor people at the ymca, what the fuck did they ever do to you

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 12:10 AM
http://www.stevemacisaac.com/cardsprints/P001-STICKY-Cover.jpg

steveyos
11-18-2013, 12:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/ciaoobelllaxo/videos

steveyos
11-18-2013, 12:14 AM
I gotta go to bed just type up a bunch of questionas I'll answer in the morning, I miss bluemeate now that I think of it you two shoulda been friends when he comes back to fjs after his big bmx tour across the universe you two should consider meeting at the tip and getting to know each other

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 12:16 AM
dadadan is more white trash hillbilly who drinks moon shine and rides dirt bikee, than total fucking retarded faggot like bluemete

when I had a pizza job queers would talk to me in a tone and look at me in a way that pissed me off but I didnt say quit lookin at me like that fag because they usually tipped 30% or more

Autistic Spectrum
when I had a pizza job queers would talk to me in a tone and look at me in a way that pissed me off but I didnt say quit lookin at me like that fag because they usually tipped 30% or more

you went gay for pay lmao,,,

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 12:18 AM
i do that shit for free, :smug smiley only niggers use:

11-18-2013, 12:18 AM
I think you're like 6'2 and fatter so probably not fat people just have to run into you or grab you and you're fucked

which forums posters have you shown your dick to

steveyos
11-18-2013, 11:20 AM
73 users active in the past 24 hours (10 members, 2 of whom are invisible, and 63 guests).

steveyos
11-18-2013, 11:25 AM
I think you're like 6'2 and fatter so probably not fat people just have to run into you or grab you and you're fucked

which forums posters have you shown your dick to

I can fight you piece of shit

literally nobody ever on the internet and only one girl irl (who was hotter than any girl who's ever posted here and we were friends for over 13 years fuck all the haters)

yeah I guess bluemeate is a straight up retard now that I think of it man I miss him

fuck I can't think of a question right now I'm so fucking high an di gotta go I'm going for a walk and I'll bring my tablet maybe I'll think of something