PDA

View Full Version : mhm, 3 whole new topics in 3 days, well done, this forum really is going to make it without me

LadyKillmonger
11-18-2013, 04:59 AM
I mean there would be 10 times as much activity if you did what I said but I can see the admin is right, the whole 3 of you left bumping topics from last week make for a fascinating, interesting, fun and active forum.

Enjoy.

And guess what? Now that I actually logged in and made a post the couple of you losers who are left can sit there and make posts imagining that I'm always lurking and reading your posts, that every guest you see is me... because yeah I'm totally doing that because look at you, you're so interesting and fun.

Kiss my ass. You lose.

Poopalew
11-18-2013, 07:47 AM
I mean there would be 10 times as much activity if you did what I said but I can see the admin is right, the whole 3 of you left bumping topics from last week make for a fascinating, interesting, fun and active forum.

Enjoy.

And guess what? Now that I actually logged in and made a post the couple of you losers who are left can sit there and make posts imagining that I'm always lurking and reading your posts, that every guest you see is me... because yeah I'm totally doing that because look at you, you're so interesting and fun.

Kiss my ass. You lose.

What did I do wrong?

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 08:47 AM
hey babe ;)

Gentleman Doli
11-18-2013, 08:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/T1zbTNK.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 08:51 AM
how's it going lisa, any news on the job front, your uncle says hello and asked how your doing, i hope your getting enough exercise, are you bringing anyone with you on chirstmas, mom needs to know how much chirstmass kangroo to make,,

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 08:52 AM
how's it going lisa, any news on the job front, your uncle says hello and asked how your doing, i hope your getting enough exercise, are you bringing anyone with you on chirstmas, mom needs to know how much chirstmass kangroo to make,,

lisa i am pretending i am your family to make you fell better because you don't have any for the holidays :(

rootbeer
11-18-2013, 08:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/T1zbTNK.jpg

ummmmm, k? why would you post that?

Gentleman Doli
11-18-2013, 08:55 AM
bcause id rather talk about elezarks sex life than read the """topic""" lisa jsut posted, which i have sitll not read, but which probably goes on and on about how she doesnt read the forum any more and were all fuck heads and we keep talking about her and obsessing over her

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 08:57 AM
i don't think elz has had da sexor before, if you where good friends you would chip in a couple bucks and all pay cag to punch his v card

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 08:58 AM
i will donate 35 bucks to the cause

steveyos
11-18-2013, 09:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWnFJl7SgaY&feature=youtu.be

steveyos YOLO
11-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Too busy playing PS4 to post with you obtuse obsessed fucktard fuckhead ass sniffing losers

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 10:58 AM
I mean there would be 10 times as much activity if you did what I said but I can see the admin is right, the whole 3 of you left bumping topics from last week make for a fascinating, interesting, fun and active forum. - this makes no sense the admin doing what you said who's the admin what did you say, this is the worst nice dead fourm post ever made what the fuck is even going on in your scatterd head most of the time lisa,
RAGED OUT LINE BREAK
Enjoy.- enjoy wha ??
RAGED OUT LINE BREAK
And guess what? Now that I actually logged in and made a post the couple of you losers who are left can sit there and make posts imagining that I'm always lurking and reading your posts, that every guest you see is me... because yeah I'm totally doing that because look at you, you're so interesting and fun. - how would you know if we said you lurk all the time if you did not lurk all the time
RAGED OUT LINE BREAK
Kiss my ass. You lose.- don't understand what we lose, and kissing your ass would require alot of antibotics afterwards

holy shit i just read this,, lol

my comments are in bold lisa, for when you lurk this shit in 5 mins

always stevey
11-18-2013, 11:05 AM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

steveyos
11-18-2013, 11:06 AM
how would you know if we said you lurk all the time if you did not lurk all the time

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 11:08 AM
lisa log in and let everyone know u are not a lurker and you don't post here anymore,, lisa, fuck rubynet , fuck these clowns u are a beautiful person, and these fucktards don't know what there missing,,,

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 11:09 AM
well cag is just one of those kinds of girls who can chill out and watch the football game with the fella's and it was sunday, and there where alot of shitty games on yesterday

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 11:11 AM
JTBEflNq-ME

steveyos
11-18-2013, 11:16 AM
dp really cranking the notch on the realness controls

steveyos
11-18-2013, 11:17 AM
I really made my awesome tally thread too late I made it right before it was time to do what you're doing now and this shoulda been done a while ago, it's for her own good, no more pretending to be nice let's get this shit settled let's make life better for everyone

steveyos
11-18-2013, 11:17 AM
am I doing this for charitable reasons, or for my own gain?

Autistic Spectrum
11-18-2013, 11:20 AM
oh man i posted some cag posts in the lisa thread, when they where supposed to be in the cag thread, lisa cag codey, LISA CAG CODY

steveyos
11-18-2013, 11:28 AM
lol xd

always stevey
11-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Stupid mean bullies!!!!