PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

Autistic Spectrum
11-20-2013, 03:25 PM
I have nowhere to go.
My family abused me.
The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.
I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.
I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.
It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.
What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

always stevey
11-20-2013, 03:27 PM
your such a victim :(

Autistic Spectrum
11-20-2013, 03:28 PM
I CAN RELATE. you have been traumatized, and are damaged by it, and with no support system to heal you heal, you did your best, and you did really good. You are impressive. Many people would never have been able to do what you did. So please, do not give up. Your cat needs you, first of all. And the WORLD needs people like you. IF you kill yourself, you are leaving behind all the people who need your help. I know it hurts, and it hurts a lot, to stay alive. But trust me, there are s many people and animals who are hurting worse. How to get better? 1) Find your people. Go to narcanon meetings, talk, because talking is very therapeutic. 2) Get disability, perhaps? because you seem like you have PTSD, and you need some time to heal. It's never been addressed. You need some time to just relax, heal, and try to retrain your brain. Your brain was wired wrong by the abuse you took when you were growing up. It's no wonder you are having trouble now. 3) Focus on YOU - heal yourself. you can't begin to help anyone else through this nightmare until you are somewhat healed. refer back to # 2.
Take-away message: you are incredible. You have done so much, when given such a shitty start. you know how many douchebags have been given total privelege and they just waste it? lots. you are one of the good ones. i just want to hug you.

always stevey
11-20-2013, 03:29 PM
RED ALERT I AM BEING TROLLED!

always stevey
11-20-2013, 03:30 PM
please excuse me while I vomit. :(

Tahiti Joe
11-20-2013, 03:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NlYFi4r.jpg

Tahiti Joe
11-20-2013, 03:36 PM
I love nice titties.

www.whatthefuck.com
11-20-2013, 03:44 PM
I love nice titties.

i agree butterface man, you hose her off and thats a straight up dog

steveyos YOLO
11-20-2013, 03:45 PM
I don't understand, did cat avatar really post that trying to help lisa?

www.whatthefuck.com
11-20-2013, 03:50 PM
yes, it was a different era, 11 months ago...

steveyos YOLO
11-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Wtf cat avatar guy

www.whatthefuck.com
11-20-2013, 03:56 PM
cag hadnt fallen for camoron yet, pluggy and lisa were hot and heavy behind the scenes (lol) I was the most hated poster, :,( god damned it was good *sniff*

always stevey
11-20-2013, 04:00 PM
CURSE YOU AUSTISTIC SPECTRUM STOP HACKING ME

steveyos YOLO
Gonna make myself the most hated poster if I'm not already

always stevey
autistic faggot

www.whatthefuck.com
11-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Gonna make myself the most hated poster if I'm not already

falling in love with lisa seems to do the trick nicely

steveyos YOLO
11-20-2013, 04:08 PM
im out

www.whatthefuck.com
11-20-2013, 04:21 PM
im out

same here, welcome to codey's crew, where lukewarm is the norm

always stevey
11-20-2013, 04:56 PM
OMG SHTIU THE FUCK UP CODY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

always stevey
11-20-2013, 04:57 PM
I CAN RELATE. you have been traumatized, and are damaged by it, and with no support system to heal you heal, you did your best, and you did really good. You are impressive. Many people would never have been able to do what you did. So please, do not give up. Your cat needs you, first of all. And the WORLD needs people like you. IF you kill yourself, you are leaving behind all the people who need your help. I know it hurts, and it hurts a lot, to stay alive. But trust me, there are s many people and animals who are hurting worse. How to get better? 1) Find your people. Go to narcanon meetings, talk, because talking is very therapeutic. 2) Get disability, perhaps? because you seem like you have PTSD, and you need some time to heal. It's never been addressed. You need some time to just relax, heal, and try to retrain your brain. Your brain was wired wrong by the abuse you took when you were growing up. It's no wonder you are having trouble now. 3) Focus on YOU - heal yourself. you can't begin to help anyone else through this nightmare until you are somewhat healed. refer back to # 2.
Take-away message: you are incredible. You have done so much, when given such a shitty start. you know how many douchebags have been given total privelege and they just waste it? lots. you are one of the good ones. i just want to hug you.

----I DID NOT WRITE THIS I AM NOT REALLY LISAS FRIEND I'M BEING FRAMED by AUTISTIC FAGGOT-

he is the one who wrote that and sent it to lisa months and months ago, worried sick that she was going to kill hersef

www.whatthefuck.com
11-20-2013, 05:10 PM

----I DID NOT WRITE THIS I AM NOT REALLY LISAS FRIEND I'M BEING FRAMED by AUTISTIC FAGGOT-

he is the one who wrote that and sent it to lisa months and months ago, worried sick that she was going to kill hersef

bullshit, camoron didnt even have your login info back then

always stevey
11-20-2013, 05:13 PM
"back then" Cody your dreams of fitting in are finally coming true.

always stevey
11-20-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm being framed

always stevey
11-20-2013, 05:16 PM
oh look, Cody took down his Kiss avatar and put up a lipstick tube instead.

www.whatthefuck.com
11-20-2013, 05:19 PM
oh look, Cody took down his Kiss avatar and put up a lipstick tube instead.

LMMFAO you newfag

skrizach
11-20-2013, 07:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NlYFi4r.jpg

this is what stevey's second life character is based(god) off of

steveyos
11-20-2013, 08:24 PM
this is what stevey's second life character is based(god) off of

no no n oo no, that shit is my little pony generic common current no original, my stuff yeah it's like that but original, but don't get it twisted trust me, cause I also have so many styles I don'ts tick to one, manI'm great

steveyos YOLO
11-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Lisa lovin' cat avatar guy

Plug Drugs
11-20-2013, 09:25 PM
you can cum in me as much as you'd like =3

Poopalew
11-20-2013, 10:27 PM
you can cum in me as much as you'd like =3

There was a party last night Last night Bob went home with that ugly slut from the bar.