PDA

View Full Version : i honestly think Jack and his family are decent hardworking people and maybe you should back off Flaggerchat

syncan aka ken post jr
04-27-2012, 10:21 AM
just something to think about, :sonic:

Kyle Venooker
04-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Moi ghottz KKKno ISP sew moi KKKun't poazt onn der inturrrrwebz ennyhowe........

Kyle Venooker
04-27-2012, 10:53 AM

: Jack Venooker/New Mexico phone debacle: letters, documents, sketch by Jack (May 1981, in original envelope)-- I debated just dumping this, but Jack was so central to my life for so many years in so many ways -- best friend in college, one of the four most vital to my pursuing my comics career and getting into Joe Kubert School, I met my first wife Nancy aka Marlene through him, etc.-- that this record of our first big falling-out seemed relevent. In short, Jack and Kate were have their first child (Sarah) and had no phone and no credit to get a phone with. I allowed them to use my name to get a phone -- and then got bitten of the ass when Jack tried to stiff ME with THEIR overdue bills! We eventually settled all this, but it was one of many occasions in which my good nature got me into hot water when friends ‘used’ me, and one of the few with documentation remaining. I’ll leave it at that… we survived, though our friendship later (in the 1990s) succumbed to another debacle I won’t get into. We later mended fences enough to collaborated, in a way, in two incarnations of an online discussion board collective Jack dubbed ‘The Kingdom,’ with my board called ‘The Swamp.’—S.B.]

Kyle Venooker
04-27-2012, 11:02 AM

: Jack Venooker/New Mexico phone debacle: letters, documents, sketch by Jack (May 1981, in original envelope)-- I debated just dumping this, but Jack was so central to my life for so many years in so many ways -- best friend in college, one of the four most vital to my pursuing my comics career and getting into Joe Kubert School, I met my first wife Nancy aka Marlene through him, etc.-- that this record of our first big falling-out seemed relevent. In short, Jack and Kate were have their first child (Sarah) and had no phone and no credit to get a phone with. I allowed them to use my name to get a phone -- and then got bitten of the ass when Jack tried to stiff ME with THEIR overdue bills! We eventually settled all this, but it was one of many occasions in which my good nature got me into hot water when friends ‘used’ me, and one of the few with documentation remaining. I’ll leave it at that… we survived, though our friendship later (in the 1990s) succumbed to another debacle I won’t get into. We later mended fences enough to collaborated, in a way, in two incarnations of an online discussion board collective Jack dubbed ‘The Kingdom,’ with my board called ‘The Swamp.’—S.B.]

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/nzuznggt2y/untitled_9_a.wma

Kyle Venooker
04-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Never forget that Jack Venooker is a sociopathic liar. We're talking about a guy so mentally disturbed he actually threatened to sue the owner of a comic book message board, because a sock puppet he didn't like was making fun of him. Everything Vap wrote is a lie. Jack's Colostomy Bag popped up to make fun of Ole Vap one day, and Jack freaked the fuck out over it. He emailed Rick Veitch, threatening to sue Rick Veitch and Comicon if JCB wasn't removed, claiming it was "identity theft." That's why Jack Venooker was banned. Ask anyone over at Comicon who was around at the time. The only person Vap beat the shit out of was himself. He takes this message board "king of the gutters" shit way too seriously for a 50+ year old man. He can't stop talking about it. It's just about the most pitiful thing I think I've ever seen. I know this message board stuff is all he really has, and sometimes I feel a little guilty for fucking with him.

Greg Blake Age: 41 (412) 824-6478 1700 James St Monroeville, PA 15146 racerx111@verizon.net
04-27-2012, 04:49 PM
must be cause marks is a fucking queer.

Gentleman Doli
04-27-2012, 07:18 PM
haha its so cool how all the lizards have to type . . . and .
. after all their posts

Kyle Venooker
04-27-2012, 08:04 PM
haha its so cool how all the lizards have to type . . . and .
. <---
. <---
. <---
. <---
. <---
. <---
. after all their posts

pot kettle black

PWNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

maks
04-27-2012, 10:57 PM
i honestly think Jack and his family are decent hardworking people and maybe you should back off Flaggerchat

I did that and the only thing I came up with is this — You are a real dope for attempting to reason with and demand empathy from a troll.

I am curious as to why you think that Jack's family would be more deserving of Flaglerchat if they all worked light and easy office jobs versus breaking their asses?

you are so amazingly stupid

UofLCardfan08
04-28-2012, 02:11 AM
amazing? you must be cheaply amused

syncan aka ken post jr
04-28-2012, 08:06 AM
i honestly think Jack and his family are decent hardworking people and maybe you should back off Flaggerchat

I did that and the only thing I came up with is this — You are a real dope for attempting to reason with and demand empathy from a troll.

I am curious as to why you think that Jack's family would be more deserving of Flaglerchat if they all worked light and easy office jobs versus breaking their asses?
it's because u have a dick

m0nde
05-11-2012, 10:47 AM
serious progration of repletion in this thread

Autistic Spectrum
09-12-2013, 04:29 PM
it's because u have a dick

Cody
09-12-2013, 04:31 PM
thanks dp another faggotchat acct to nuke

Cody
09-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Spam-O-Matic has performed the following actions:
Selected users were removed
User details were submitted to StopForumSpam
10 threads were removed permanently
10 posts were removed permanently
2 PMs were removed

poof...

m0nde
09-12-2013, 04:38 PM
why are you deleting his accounts? that's pretty fucked up - just merge his accounts into one.

Cody
09-12-2013, 04:45 PM
why are you deleting his accounts? that's pretty fucked up - just merge his accounts into one.

because that requires multitabbing and shit and as i said im lazy as fuck, plus every spaminatored acct is a new proxy he has to find i know he uses a paid service and i know that particular service gives you like 50 ip addys and when they are used up you gots to pay for new ones...

im cutting into his legal defense fund every time i double click nuke him