Gentleman Doli
04-27-2012, 10:35 PM
le t me pay 25 bucks for 2 hours of gameplay lol

maks
04-27-2012, 10:58 PM
really they made a game about sitting around a farm arguing

Desolation
04-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Who cares if someone wants to have some fun?

Gentleman Doli
04-28-2012, 12:31 AM
I do.

m0nde
04-28-2012, 03:03 AM
Who cares if someone wants to have some fun?serious business

Chris Hughes
04-28-2012, 03:47 AM
The Walking Dead is supposed to be awful.

jon
04-28-2012, 09:27 AM
carl get back in the house

rubycalaber
04-28-2012, 10:18 AM
let me give a mini review
-fuck you I'm rich
-fuck you there's four more episodes coming out

cons:
-basically not a video game, more like an interactive cut-scene like heavy rain
-gay cell shading graphics, fuck off this isnt the wii
-why do people keep thinking this black guy has an asian daughter? or is the loli meant to be light skinned black? I cant tell due to the gay graphics, but at least they are true to the comic books where you cant tell if anyones meant to be white, asian or native american
-already fucks up the canon by having Hershel shoot three walkers before keeping them in the barn because oh they're just people who are sick and need help
-Hershel has bullshit lie detection skills like Dale on the show where if you try to phrase anything diplomatically like you would in a stressful situation he'll imply you're a murdering piece of shit, which you are, but he shouldnt be able to tell just from you saying "I'm her babysitter" which technically you are
-responses in conversations are sometimes timed and sometimes they're not, so you never know when you're gonna have to read through all the options real fast and decide real fast which is fucking annoying, so usually I just pick the first option which is always the politest option and there's almost never a reason not to be nice to people unless you're taking the opposite side of an argument
-restricts your decisions a lot where your character decides for himself what to do and you're like no fuck off retard don't follow these retards
-predictable as fuck main story that makes the above even more annoying since its obvious when some people are going to get attacked or turn on you and you can't do shit about it
-just like heavy rain it is extremely hard to fuck up so bad you die, you have to literally go out of your way, so when you realize that it kills the tension since you know the game will always give you a break or help you out when in danger

pros:
-highly accurate pedophile simulator where you kidnap a young loli and have to lie to people saying you're her babysitter
-how you talk to people seems to actually effect how they think of you so they'll give you extra help if you're nice and not if you're a dickhead to them
-characters/writing/voice acting is good, for a video game at least
-neat environmental storytelling where you can just wander around a scene and piece together it's history
-fairly well put together puzzle solving that unfolds naturally, if logically contrived at times (basement dweller nerd happens to have remembered the codes on how to program a specific universal remote control to work for some specific tvs)
-action is actually scary/exciting with QTEs being put to good use as you fiddle to load a shotgun and grapple frantically with zombies
-can let a Karl-level annoying young boy get eaten alive by zombies

rootbeer
04-28-2012, 10:25 AM
walking dead was a pretty good tv show, only thing i didnt like was how the main character starts off waking up from a coma. blatent 28 days later rip off. other than that its pretty original. i bet the game is bleh though i watched some gameplay on youtube.

maks
04-28-2012, 10:31 AM
daryl and the gook kid are the only ones who deserve to survive, everyone else is helpless or stupid and it's pure dumb luck they haven't all been eaten

maks
04-28-2012, 10:32 AM
as jon implied they need to put a bullet in that fucking kid because he's going to get the rest of them killed

jon
04-28-2012, 10:38 AM
daryl rules

jon
the show ends when daryl dies

jon
you and your stuupid fuckin' rope

maks
04-28-2012, 10:47 AM
still waiting for his one handed brother to come back but I fear he may be lost somewhere with the russian from sopranos

rubycalaber
04-28-2012, 10:51 AM
its funny how daryl is portrayed as an open racist who makes asian driving jokes and has an SS decal on his bike, which is usually a trait they give to the villain or comically inept character, but hes the most competent sensible level headed character on the show and everyone else is nearing mentally retarded, so I guess racism wins again :kkk:

maks
04-28-2012, 10:58 AM
All bikers are into that nazi symbol crap. Prediction: Daryl will sacrifice himself to save either the kid or lori (just like everyone else who has died) and once he's gone it will take about 5 seconds for the rest of them to get eaten.

Garfield
04-28-2012, 11:14 AM
All bikers are into that nazi symbol crap.

careful brother youre on thin ice.

maks
04-28-2012, 11:15 AM
it's true isn't it?

Garfield
04-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Just remember, in here, you the nigga. Not me.

Gentleman Doli
04-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Thank you elz.

Gentleman Doli
04-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Thank you.

Gentleman Doli
04-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Thank you.

Gentleman Doli
04-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks

Plug Drugs
04-28-2012, 04:58 PM
This message is hidden because elezzzark is on your ignore list.

rubycalaber
04-28-2012, 05:24 PM
elz is trying to let us know what it's like to be deaf, just one long void of nothingless