PDA

View Full Version : Had coffee with Kate tonight.

Desolation
11-28-2013, 12:37 AM
Well, that's putting it lightly. To have coffee, you'd have to spill more than drinks. We spilled hearts. I had the much lovely evening of my life tonight. If you'll recall AND YOU WILL:

i'll start off with the obvious.. If you didn't know kate, post along side kate, or love kate: stay out of this thread.

anyway, so i got word that Kate, yes the ex-poster, moved back to Austin. She let me know, but because i didn't want to get emotionally attached, i kept my distance. well she posted on her private Facebook that she was working as a hairstylist now, and through my investigation, i found the location.

Worried, i popped a valium and several xanax, and drove over to her place of work. I get in and there's a unsightly bull dyke at the front desk. this is where i'd love to tell you it was her and she had got really unattractive and vile. unfortunately it's at this moment i'm drawing my conclusion when i spot her, cute short haircut, smiling, arm sleeve of roses tattoo (just like ones she used to draw for me on MSN) cutting someone's hair and giggling while doing it. this is almost too much.

"yes, i'd like a haircut, thank you."

"i'll put you with Kate, she's almost finished."

oh my fucking god, it's been... 5 years?! And it really is her. i nervously poked at my phone until she called my name. i was very nervous, but continued to be charming and smiling. she didn't recognize me it's been so long. We chatted for 45 minutes. Just like old times only with less lewd jokes, even if there were a few. Fuck was she perfect. Fucking more perfect than i remember, we were giggling, and at one point she even said my voice was familiar. i wonder if she actually knows it was me (probably not) and was just masterfully trolling as she had always done. the princess. her cool, soft, hands running through my hair, whimsically feather texturing the top of my head. this is how it was suppose to be. this is how it was until she moved to Ohio. At least this maybe means she left that fauxhawk drummer cunt from Cincy alone. my thoughts raced as we giggled about how degenerate the subhuman troglodytes were at the Albertsons grocery next to the place of her work. carefully telling me anecdotes of how she saw a few barefoot, black-toed individuals walk in there on Saturday... this sweet thing, working her entire weekend away. if she was back with me she'd never have to work another day in her lovely little life. she was my everything. the conversation progressed as she started to cut my bangs. she hinted at how bad she wanted to see Kanye at ACL... just like old times, Kanye talks. the only lyrics in my head is how she's my devil, she's my angel, she's my heaven, she's my hell, she's my now, she's my forever, she's my freedom, she's my jail, she's my lies, she's my truth, she's my war, she's my truce, she's my questions, she's my proof, she's my stress and she's my masseuse followed by a Village original remix of picturing her in a white dress. She lives alone in an apartment and wants a cat. My little sleep-deprived angel claimed to be a tad hungover, but my sexy little haircut showed no signs of that. momthinksimemotionallydrained

You'll recall. Well I went back for a trim (it's been two months) but this time, as planned, i got her as my "PREFERRED STYLIST" once more. And this time she indicated that she wanted to do coffee. This was a week ago so of course I had several sleepless nights and breathless mornings until i texted her that i'd love to meet her over her lunch hour. We met and everything we touched on brought me back to that simpler a time. Just young dumb and full of cum the both of us such a lack of self-awareness driving our late night MSN flirts and early morning sneaks out of our parents casa and back off to school. We talked about it all. No stone left unturned. The castaway milk and sugar in my cup couldn't be more stirred my heart was when she said she moved back since she missed that southern feel and warmth sky shines of the the morning of a learning jump to what was once all what we believed that couild be missing from the point which is almost a near caustic drink of the passion she floods into my mouth.

Her moist lips pressed against my cheer and her chilled cardigan buttons pressed against my chest. I may have messed up her thoughtless pleasures with the tears i choked back to say that i was more thankful for the bottle of Victoria chardonnay, the kind that rolls down the tongue like an Ian Anderson flute solo and melts the heart like milk chocolate. Yes the swirl of emotions thick and the tears inside the Starbucks wetter than the relentless rain outside. For which I wiped her tears with my scarf and wiped the rain with my umbrella. Her piano roll eyes causing monsoons of mascara as the barista looked on in wonderment. And soft smile was all it take to get a few slices of pumpkin bread for the both of us. She earned it. She had made me alive again. I couldn't believe it would ever be possible to be this youthful once again. I walked her to her car, "love still<3" the instagram cutesy hand gesture she made followed by "do this again real soon". "Sooner than soon,"....

Wedding in June, what could be better? Fly to Euro and make this the best Summer ever.
...Maybe just a thirty foot chain, diamond from Lorraine, just to make up for all the years and the pain. ♥

steveyos YOLO
11-28-2013, 01:06 AM
I always liked Kate.

steveyos
11-28-2013, 01:32 AM
who

always stevey
11-28-2013, 01:57 AM
I am jealous. I love deso

Garfield
11-28-2013, 02:12 AM
deso was in the portapotty the for the entire duration of the mother we share

always stevey
11-28-2013, 02:19 AM
Garfield is fucking wierd

Garfield
11-28-2013, 02:28 AM
http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/images/smilies/aug08_031.gif

always stevey
11-28-2013, 02:29 AM
don't u make that face at me you blonde fuck

Garfield
11-28-2013, 02:33 AM
mousey

www.whatthefuck.com
11-28-2013, 03:29 AM
Garfield is fucking wierd
at least he hates niggers

juji
11-28-2013, 03:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gDQB99i.png

UofLCardfan08
11-28-2013, 04:14 AM
On a serious note, which one of you two wear the croc's or is it straight up clog's?

rootbeer
11-28-2013, 09:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gDQB99i.png

:sucks:

Desolation
11-28-2013, 10:19 AM
some real sweetys in this thread, thanks for the kind words some of you...

deso was in the portapotty the for the entire duration of the mother we share
http://i.imgur.com/gD2bha3.png

sorry if this was a little north of the cost your high school marching band march offs you see around the 3rd ward qt

Autistic Spectrum
11-28-2013, 10:22 AM
that's alot of words to read, deso i don't know if i can commit myself

Garfield
11-28-2013, 09:45 PM
rofl, thats mardi gras on the island, not the ward, and i saw them for free at cactus records, 20 feet away, where were you standing?

Desolation
12-15-2013, 10:33 AM
getting sweety

Desolation
12-15-2013, 10:37 AM
text from kate at 4am:

falling asleep to loveless .. i'm feeling young again

www.whatthefuck.com
12-15-2013, 11:10 AM
:lizard:

UofLCardfan08
12-15-2013, 01:45 PM
http://tinypic.com/r/2dtddsw/5

btw OP, no dyke here... but don't let me chaff your crocs

steveyos
12-15-2013, 02:49 PM
deso lol

Desolation
12-16-2013, 01:13 AM
what?

rubycalaber
12-16-2013, 03:59 AM
I want to put some cream in both your coffees ;)

steveyos
12-16-2013, 07:12 AM
Had coffee with CALUM MACTAVISH 612 WARF AVENUE 5.56.72.54.2 tonight

Desolation
01-10-2014, 01:54 AM
damn fine coffee

lnopia the great
01-10-2014, 05:55 AM
kate upton i am assuming

Desolation
03-08-2017, 10:22 PM
No but she's pretty too