PDA

View Full Version : splashtop made my windows 8 think there's a touch screen attached to it how do I disable that shit

steveyos
12-02-2013, 04:56 AM
it's all like now simply swipe from this side of the BITCH I DON'T HAVE A TOUCH SCREEN

steveyos
12-02-2013, 04:57 AM
it was splashtop's fault not windows I'm probably just gonna do that new refresh feature if nobody can help me out here please report itt on wether or not you will be helping me those of you who don't know about this or already obviously aren't going to help please do not reply

steveyos
12-02-2013, 04:58 AM
there's no symptoms everything works fine it just like shows an arrow on my screen sometimes and the touch keyboard at the bottom right but I just disabled that through services so when I restart my pc right now that should at least be gone brb let's see

steveyos
12-02-2013, 05:00 AM
oh wait switched that back to automatic let me uninstall splashtop first I doubt that'll fix it but at least it'll be gone I'm never ever gonna use that remote shit anyway I hate technology too much when I leave my house I am happy my computer can't follow me

steveyos
12-02-2013, 05:00 AM
fuck u splashtop

steveyos
12-02-2013, 05:06 AM
dear Microsoft,

you are fucking on point with widnows 8 yo, thank you for making the greatest OS of all time everything is fine now and all I had to do was uninstall the program making shit fuck up, I love you micrsooft, please stop ruining everything else you make with "live" in the name, whoever makes windows 8 have them also make windows movie maker ok

steveyos
12-02-2013, 05:07 AM
I fucking loved windows 8 and 8.1 is like the same thing but somehow even better I don't even hate the metro crap even though I never ever see it I actually enjoy going in there on 8.1 just for fun