PDA

View Full Version : @tim re teh holocau$t

kosher dildo
12-02-2013, 04:42 PM
amuricans are the most propagandized people in the world with the exception of north korea and a handful of other small nations. holocaust "education" is taken to be literal truth despite the fact that these "educators" have conflicts of interest that should raise huge red flags.

that 1st vid you posted is a good find. what's also worth noting is that the zionists were 100% opposed to boycotting the nazis, and were able to shut them down for the most part. without nazi persecution they simply wouldn't have been able to get enough jews to palestine to carry out their own version of the nazi's lebensraum. they actually paid money to the nazis for shipments of young, healthy jews.

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 03:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCKWDarNdGw

www.whatthefuck.com
12-03-2013, 03:40 PM
amuricans are the most propagandized people in the world with the exception of north korea and a handful of other small nations. holocaust "education" is taken to be literal truth despite the fact that these "educators" have conflicts of interest that should raise huge red flags.

that 1st vid you posted is a good find. what's also worth noting is that the zionists were 100% opposed to boycotting the nazis, and were able to shut them down for the most part. without nazi persecution they simply wouldn't have been able to get enough jews to palestine to carry out their own version of the nazi's lebensraum. they actually paid money to the nazis for shipments of young, healthy jews.

youre fucking retarded because england, france, and china as well as russia are way more full of shit to their people than our media is to ours, and thats really fucking bad because our media is a joke.

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 03:54 PM
youre fucking retarded because england, france, and china as well as russia are way more full of shit to their people than our media is to ours, and thats really fucking bad because our media is a joke.

do you think russian citizens believe they have a free press?

www.whatthefuck.com
12-03-2013, 03:58 PM
do you think russian citizens believe they have a free press?

do you think americans do?

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 04:15 PM
do you think americans do?

I think a great many do

www.whatthefuck.com
12-03-2013, 05:15 PM
I think a great many do

well i'm pretty sure most chinks, eurofags, and commies are in the same boat

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 05:16 PM

i should clarify that it was the dominant labor zionism led by david ben-gurion that opposed the jewish boycott against the nazi regime, and if it hadn't there is no question whatsoever that the nazi regime would have collapsed by mid 1930.

www.whatthefuck.com
12-03-2013, 05:22 PM
i should clarify that it was the dominant labor zionism led by david ben-gurion that opposed the jewish boycott against the nazi regime, and if it hadn't there is no question whatsoever that the nazi regime would have collapsed by mid 1930.

woulda coulda shoulda

stfu man gawd

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 06:28 PM
woulda coulda shoulda

stfu man gawd

spoken like a true amurican

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 06:42 PM
woulda coulda shoulda

stfu man gawd

deepee's butthole taste good, codyfag? :lol:

www.whatthefuck.com
12-03-2013, 06:46 PM
deepee's butthole taste good, codyfag? :lol:

well its better than jennifer fogle's nigger ass any day, oh shit did i say that out loud? sorry bitchboy thems the breaks and youre out of codeys crew, no more protection.

clay delete that faggot

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 08:28 PM
cody sez yur butthole tastes yummy, deepee :lol:

www.whatthefuck.com
12-03-2013, 09:33 PM
cody sez yur butthole tastes yummy, deepee :lol:

mark my words banished faggot, you will be deleted.

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 10:17 PM
and being deleted would be a problem why, u teabagging toady? :lol:

www.whatthefuck.com
12-03-2013, 10:30 PM
*spaminatored

kosher dildo
12-03-2013, 10:45 PM
niggers gonna nig, amirite cody?

www.whatthefuck.com
12-03-2013, 11:17 PM
niggers gonna nig, amirite cody?

i still dont know why youre attacking me man what the fuck did i do?

kosher dildo
12-05-2013, 03:26 PM
i still dont know why youre attacking me man what the fuck did i do?

because you're contributing fuckall to my joo thread