PDA

View Full Version : I lied and this is too fucking funny:

www.whatthefuck.com
12-04-2013, 08:29 PM
[10:07:27 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: hi bro
[10:07:32 PM] rootbeer90: go ahead
[10:07:39 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: ?
[10:08:00 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: just saying whats up i man like off rubynet is like tinychat we're still bros right?
[10:08:21 PM] rootbeer90: ummm no you are stalking lisa and its very annoying
[10:09:01 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: thats your interpretation, i dont understand how i am stalking her when she gave my cell number to faggotchat like a year ago
[10:09:25 PM] rootbeer90: you posted in that thread today you reported her 6 more times
[10:09:25 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: i mean like good for goose is good for gander right?
[10:09:40 PM] rootbeer90: do you realize filing a false report can be prosecuted as a felony?
[10:10:01 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: well when she feeds faggotchat PI and he stalks and harasses people and she supports it and thinks it is funny what do you call that?
[10:10:21 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: pretty sure its same thing
[10:10:29 PM] rootbeer90: yeah you have resorted to attacking a women cody maybe you need to take a step back
[10:10:35 PM] rootbeer90: does your wife know about this stuff?
[10:11:23 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: dont try to implicate my spouse in anything she's got no knowledge of what i do OL outside of the fact that i think making people who are shitty irl mad over the internet
[10:11:40 PM] rootbeer90: well maybe she should know, what you are doing is not healthy
[10:11:53 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: sherman
[10:11:57 PM] rootbeer90: if you already have a bitch why are you so jelous in the first place
[10:12:01 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: smack yourself really hard ok
[10:12:45 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: why is it ok when lisa does exactly what i did to her to everyone she does not like, like mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig and peter quinn, but when i do it back to her its not ok?
[10:13:15 PM] rootbeer90: lisa never called the police on anyone in her life
[10:13:26 PM] rootbeer90: cody you are harrasing lisa
[10:13:29 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: um thats not true she called cops on her brother
[10:13:37 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: and filed a lawsuit
[10:13:52 PM] rootbeer90: you are stalking her
[10:13:56 PM] rootbeer90: look at yourself
[10:13:56 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: no i am not
[10:14:04 PM] rootbeer90: i dont want to take this into real life
[10:14:10 PM] rootbeer90: but you already did
[10:14:26 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: stalking is attempting to contact i do not attempt top contact or follow her around outside of rubynet
[10:15:05 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: also you live in yankee land and everyone knows i wont set foot over the mason dixon line unless there are 6 figures or more involved
[10:15:54 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: youre confusing OL taunting with stalking and if she quits rubynet im not a factor cause i wont care as long as i dont see her i will forget she exists in like 5 seconds
[10:16:31 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: we used to be friends wtf happened?
[10:16:33 PM] rootbeer90: you need to find something else to obsess over you cant get anything from this trust me
[10:16:49 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: im not obsessing brother
[10:17:11 PM] rootbeer90: i would never let some one get between me and what i want you are really barking up the wrong tree
[10:17:14 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: i casually slap her on the ass when its convienient for me from 7000 miles away then i chuckle and forget it
[10:17:47 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: dp posted the link i didnt go looking for DHS links
[10:19:00 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: i decided to come talk to you here so there is no audience, no bullshit, not pride, just 2 dudes that used to be kinda tight shooting the shit, this aint getting reposted, feel me?
[10:19:49 PM] rootbeer90: you are in the wrong, you need to realize it and move on
[10:19:56 PM] rootbeer90: you are stalking a woman on the internet
[10:19:59 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: im not trying to harass or stalk you, or your girl, i just want her to leave rubynet so that she will stop tearing it apart from the inside
[10:20:12 PM] rootbeer90: say it out loud, you are stalking a small woman on the internet
[10:20:19 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: do you remember samantha?
[10:20:40 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: why was it ok for everyone to hate me when i brought her there to post with me while we dated?
[10:20:59 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: people stalked her, doxed her...
[10:21:10 PM] Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig Cody: you didnt see us QQ about it

(he blocked me like a pussy after that)

Autistic Spectrum
12-04-2013, 09:22 PM
that's a long chat log between 2 retards

steveyos YOLO
12-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Basically rootbeer runs and hides exactly like his irl girlfriend does when he has nothing to say whenever you try to have a serious discussion or you say something he doesn't want to hear

www.whatthefuck.com
12-06-2013, 08:39 AM
:bump:

Chronic Munchies
12-06-2013, 08:42 AM
there is about as much truth in anything cody posts as there is interest in it

www.whatthefuck.com
12-06-2013, 08:48 AM
the only interesting thing about you is how insane you are people wonder how the hell you even manage to keep alive (we know you lure people with your vagina but god damned you are just so stupid lisa) without being locked in some facility for really stupid insane diseased whores...