PDA

View Full Version : PUKING AND DYING N SHIT

internutt
12-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I can't believe I'm posting again but today I was looking at my hands and my left hand shows definite signs of muscle wasting. Please please if anybody has the same could you let me know. When I hold out my hands palms facing up and spread my fingers apart as far as they can go the little finger on my left hand is weak and the muscle that you can see and feel that runs from the knuckle of your little finger down the side of your hand to your wrist has disapeared on my left hand but on my right there is a strong muscle you can see it when I spread my fingersbut on my left hand you can see a definte dent. I'm so so worried now, Ihave an appt with my Dr tomorrow to see if I can get an appt with a neuro. I'm so worried! I didn't sleep at all last night and now I'm convinced it must be ALS I'm terrified and making myself sick with worry. If anyone else has this please let me know to help me to stop worrying. Thanks, Kate

internutt
12-06-2013, 10:34 AM
IM PUKE ANDD DIE SHIT FHC

maks
12-06-2013, 10:35 AM
I told you not to sleep with your fan on

internutt
12-06-2013, 10:37 AM
IM DYING

rootbeer
12-06-2013, 10:38 AM
I can't believe I'm posting again but today I was looking at my hands and my left hand shows definite signs of muscle wasting. Please please if anybody has the same could you let me know. When I hold out my hands palms facing up and spread my fingers apart as far as they can go the little finger on my left hand is weak and the muscle that you can see and feel that runs from the knuckle of your little finger down the side of your hand to your wrist has disapeared on my left hand but on my right there is a strong muscle you can see it when I spread my fingersbut on my left hand you can see a definte dent. I'm so so worried now, Ihave an appt with my Dr tomorrow to see if I can get an appt with a neuro. I'm so worried! I didn't sleep at all last night and now I'm convinced it must be ALS I'm terrified and making myself sick with worry. If anyone else has this please let me know to help me to stop worrying. Thanks, Kate
lol baby hand, go get a little glove to keep it in

Chronic Munchies
12-06-2013, 10:38 AM
1. I always sleep with a fan on, even in the middle of winter

I am addicted to the white noise and need white noise to sleep

2. my little finger on my left hand was broken at some point and will not straighten

please check my pulse

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 10:46 AM
lisa's it's 6am penguin island time you don't sleep you just spazz out on the interent 24/7

Chronic Munchies
12-06-2013, 10:58 AM
pukin and dying and shit because of this

http://i.imgur.com/NFqGzqP.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 11:00 AM
lisa at 8am when you start to talk to your dead realivtes can you post what they say

steveyos
12-06-2013, 11:11 AM
lisa at 8am when you start to talk to your pillow can you post what it say

Dirty Beatle
06-29-2014, 01:13 PM
125 bump