Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 09:47 PM
o0Battery0o
Banned

i love how the hip fourms are better run than rubynet

timmy
12-06-2013, 09:57 PM
im a throw..
http://www.springcreekgroup.com/sites/default/files/u242/ban-hammer-featured1.jpg

timmy
12-06-2013, 09:57 PM
if only ruby was that cool and smug

maks
12-06-2013, 10:02 PM
http://community.americanidol.com/t5/Rules-FAQ-Announcements/Testing-Testing/m-p/13803634#M220

maks
12-06-2013, 10:04 PM
http://www.psychforums.com/borderline-personality/topic83637.html

maks
12-06-2013, 10:05 PM
holy shit

http://www.psychforums.com/anti-psych/topic83385.html#p723522

I believe all psychologists should learn about anti-psychology. They should not be qualified without learning about the other side of the coin.

when I studied psychology at university (I did it for two years before deciding it was a bit of a quack) one of the things a lecturer said in first year was that the first rule of psychology was "that there has never been a disturbed patient that up until the point they were brought in was not surrounded by disturbing people." This seemed profoundly true to me. Another great influence for me was when studying philosophy I had the pleasure of studying R.D Laing.

When you read the "doctor's" reports on "mentally ill" patients from 100 years ago the most disturbing thing is not in fact the patient's behaviour but the behaviour of the so called "doctor" taking the notes on the patient... we may have come a long way since then but from what I recall the behaviour of the "doctor" in those 'dark old days' was nothing short of horrifically abusive and the behaviour of the patient that was being noted by this doctor as mentally ill seemed to be nothing more than a reaction to actual abuse. Something sticks out of my head so to speak in my memory of the "doctor" driving a nail into the forehead of a young female "patient" and then noting her behaviour as being somehow crazy.. all the while ignoring the fact that this bastard had actually driven a nail into her head while she was sleeping to see if she'd notice.... I also recall notes on how this young female "patient" was trying to escape and the "doctor" restraining her.... it's just scary that these positions of power over someone are given to someone who has simply done higher education... I mean a lot has changed in psychology and psychiatry since those times but this power balance is still a bit off.

I've had a loved one be "netted" and taken to a mental hospital before for behaving strangely in class @ Tafe... he was indeed a strange man and something had happened to him that had made him extra "weird" but he was bouncing off the walls when he went into that hospital and they drugged him to the point where he was literally drooling.... now on visiting him I was taken into a room by a doctor and a couple of nurses and told that he had severe permanent brain damage and that I should leave him and move on with my life as I was young.... now I actually knew him a lot better than them and while he was not with me when he was actually netted I knew him well enough to know that this so called "severe permanent brain damage" was actually an effect of the copious amounts of drugs they had put him on to sedate him. I told the doctor and nurses, "You are wrong, it's the drugs you have him on... listen someone with 'severe permanent brain damage' does not come into the hospital bouncing off the walls and then only start drooling after being 'medicated'." I was told that I was not doctor and that he would be kept for a further 3 months anyway. I remember one time going to visit him and he was so happy to see me he ran up to me and started dancing in front of me lol, a male nurse walked up to us and scolded him, saying "If you're going to behave like that you will be locked up in isolation!" and to watch my loved one sink back into himself and bow his head for doing nothing wrong except acting happy was heartbreaking.

After he was finally released I took him into my care and he was required to go every week for an injection of some kind on top of the medication they had him on. I spoke to the doctor... see he had gone from before going into hospital from being weird to literally not being able to dress, wash or feed himself. I said to the doctor, "I want you to start lowering his medication." A debate with the doctor ensued in which I assured the doctor that I knew him a lot better than he did and that he was in my care and I really thought he needed a lot less medication. I assured the doctor that if anything went wrong I would bring him straight back to see him but I insisted that he start lowering the dose of his medication.... the doctor finally agreed to try this after a fair amount of debate but I was NOT going to back down.... he halved his dose and all that started happening to my loved one was was a vast improvement... every week we went back to the doctor and every week I insisted that the doctor continued to lower his medication.... I had no problems at home with this and it wasn't until months later when finally he was off all his that he started to dramatically improve. He went from being a near vegetable to being a functional person who could dress himself, feed himself and be himself.

This is just a personal account. I am no longer with him but he is now a functional person who has a child (with another woman) and holds down a job. I believe if I had not insisted on the doctors reducing his medication those many years ago he would have never returned to normal (or what was normal for him anyway) and possibly still be needed to fed clothed and washed... he is now, well he is himself.... not bad for someone who was written off as having severe permanent brain damage I say.

Doctors do not always know what is best... they are literally just as human as the next person and literally just as human as every patient they treat.

How others have treated mental patients really should be looked at just as closely as the behaviour of the patient themselves lest the doctors compound a behavioural problem that actually stems from other's behaviour towards the patient rather than the patient's behaviour.

All experiences we ALL have are in the realm of human experience and we should not be so quick to write off what doesn't seem to fit into our own experiences as simply being "mentally ill".

maks
12-06-2013, 10:06 PM
http://www.psychforums.com/narcissistic-personality/topic46758-80.html#p738572

ok so I think my father is a narcissist

I want to ask a narcissist, do narcissists actually feel love? I don't understand. See I want to be able to fix what is essentially a completely emotionally destroyed relationship (at least for me, I really don't understand his emotions, not that I'm an emotional genius at the best of times but I digress). What is the best thing for me to do? Should I stay right away if I am not emotionally capable of having a relationship with my own father or is there a way for me to have one with him without being emotionally crushed like a bug?

A shrink once suggested I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I probably do/have... I am also a grown woman and it probably sounds ridiculous to a narcissist for me to even ask this.... I mean everyone is different anyway but I do love my Dad but I feel I can't have anything to do with him on an emotional level because I get destroyed.... and this is a paradoxical situation for me. I'm not very good at dealing with emotions. Now if someone came into the BPD section and said this I'd be annoyed because I'd feel like they are trying to stigmatise someone. I'm his daughter but I think in his mind I'm easily tossed aside and replaced if I'm not bowing down.

What is it he gains? What is it he feels? What can I do?

God damn it, I'm searching for a magic wand to wave that could fix everything and it doesn't exist, I was never even going to ever even look in this section but I started giving it a lot of thought and I thought the narcissists that post here must be better than any other I've ever encountered to even be here in the first place. I know no-one really has an answer for me but I did read that some of the sufferers actually like having "non" thoughts to bounce off... so if any have any constructive thoughts for me on the matter please bounce away... if not that's it from me and I'll crawl back to the holes I came from. It was good to have this chat with my keyboard and computer screen in any event.

As it stands with my Dad I can't have any kind of emotional relationship with him if I am to protect myself, my feelings and my sanity but worse things sure do happen in life so... such is life.

steveyos
12-06-2013, 10:14 PM
paging Dr m0nde

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 10:17 PM
http://www.psychforums.com/narcissistic-personality/topic46758-80.html#p738572

ok so I think my father is a narcissist

I want to ask a narcissist, do narcissists actually feel love? I don't understand. See I want to be able to fix what is essentially a completely emotionally destroyed relationship (at least for me, I really don't understand his emotions, not that I'm an emotional genius at the best of times but I digress). What is the best thing for me to do? Should I stay right away if I am not emotionally capable of having a relationship with my own father or is there a way for me to have one with him without being emotionally crushed like a bug?

A shrink once suggested I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I probably do/have... I am also a grown woman and it probably sounds ridiculous to a narcissist for me to even ask this.... I mean everyone is different anyway but I do love my Dad but I feel I can't have anything to do with him on an emotional level because I get destroyed.... and this is a paradoxical situation for me. I'm not very good at dealing with emotions. Now if someone came into the BPD section and said this I'd be annoyed because I'd feel like they are trying to stigmatise someone. I'm his daughter but I think in his mind I'm easily tossed aside and replaced if I'm not bowing down.

What is it he gains? What is it he feels? What can I do?

God damn it, I'm searching for a magic wand to wave that could fix everything and it doesn't exist, I was never even going to ever even look in this section but I started giving it a lot of thought and I thought the narcissists that post here must be better than any other I've ever encountered to even be here in the first place. I know no-one really has an answer for me but I did read that some of the sufferers actually like having "non" thoughts to bounce off... so if any have any constructive thoughts for me on the matter please bounce away... if not that's it from me and I'll crawl back to the holes I came from. It was good to have this chat with my keyboard and computer screen in any event.

As it stands with my Dad I can't have any kind of emotional relationship with him if I am to protect myself, my feelings and my sanity but worse things sure do happen in life so... such is life.

figgured out why lisa posts here, everyone here owns the fuck out of her on a daily basis and she keeps coming back cause she misses her father and we all remind her of him lmao i hate you so much lisa

maks
12-06-2013, 10:19 PM
p funny because earlier dp said lisa's dfamily doesn't love her and she was all you don't know anything about my fam,ily but now we have lisa in her own words admitting her dad doesn't give a fuck about her

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 10:21 PM
she's talked about her family in tinychat, she told me and a bnunch of strangers everything, her family lives 10 mins from her on the same shitty island as her but they don't see each other because well you know, she's insane white trash

Bliz
12-06-2013, 10:24 PM
i have a good relationship with my family and that's what makes me such an upstanding young gentleman

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 10:25 PM
ya it would be super werid not to have a family idk how lisa does it, good for you lisa on being totally alone in the world, girl u are someting else

maks
12-06-2013, 10:25 PM
she's talked about her family in tinychat, she told me and a bnunch of strangers everything, her family lives 10 mins from her on the same shitty island as her but they don't see each other because well you know, she's insane white trash

no it can't be that he obviously has an undiagnosed mental condition that makes him incapable of love

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 10:28 PM
a girl with serious daddy issues, rootbeer u are lucky man

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 10:31 PM
idk why she just does not get a job down at grumpys crazy golf cleaning the giant waterslide and just bond with her dad after a hard day of work over a beer or 3

maks
12-06-2013, 10:32 PM
she lives across the street from a thai restaurant

Chronic Munchies
12-06-2013, 10:57 PM
she lives across the street from a thai restaurantthat resturant is meant to be pretty good, I haven't had dinner there yet but I get sushi from their lunch time shop down the road

yep Youki's owns this island, resturant AND lunchtime sushi shop

Chronic Munchies
12-06-2013, 10:59 PM
http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=456108yeah most forums on the internet are great like that

got to thank you again maks for finding me at some "lizard" forum getting banned and bringing me here so that I could play with you for 2 more years

love you maksie poo

lol

Chronic Munchies
12-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Youki's is japanese though

there are 2 chinese resturants but they are both shit

there's a pizza place, called "The Hotel" and that is probably the best pizza in the world

Kristov's, they make home cooked meals and spit roasts and stuff, their food is to die for

steveyos
12-06-2013, 11:09 PM
that's real cool lisa clearly all your friends here at rubynet wanna talk about whatever you just talked about and not just keep telling you to fuck off lol wow dude seriously ugh

steveyos
when your brother was bashing your skull in did you talk about Chinese food w/ him omg

steveyos
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

maks
12-06-2013, 11:14 PM
lisa is your dad's condition the reason your parents never bothered to prosecute the guy who raped you

www.whatthefuck.com
12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
figgured out why lisa posts here, everyone here owns the fuck out of her on a daily basis and she keeps coming back cause she misses her father and we all remind her of him lmao i hate you so much lisa

Chronic Munchies
12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
so like rootbeer is trying to tell me we won't use condoms and I'm disgreeing, what's he going to do in real life? "ew no don't Lisa, don't put a condom on me *slaps hands away* no stop it, we're not doing it now." Yeah right, I told him he'd wear one each ear as well if I told him to, which I've decided now I am going to tell him to do that, condom on each ear. Yes.

steveyos
12-06-2013, 11:18 PM
lisa is your dad's condition the reason kangaroo jack's punchin kung pao chicken got only three stars on yelp

steveyos
12-06-2013, 11:19 PM
so like rootbeer is trying to tell me we won't use condoms and I'm disgreeing, what's he going to do in real life? "ew no don't Lisa, don't put a condom on me *slaps hands away* no stop it, we're not doing it now." Yeah right, I told him he'd wear one each ear as well if I told him to, which I've decided now I am going to tell him to do that, condom on each ear. Yes.

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 11:21 PM

rmeber when u did not use a condom with that meth head guy, that turned out pretty good, i say go for it lisa

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 11:30 PM
ruin rootbeers life even more than you are now, ruin more inncoent childerns lives by giving birth to them, u are not called the hilter of penguin island behind you rback uare a good caring person lmao

rootbeer
12-06-2013, 11:35 PM
dont worry guys she has been drinking lucky duckies tonight, she doesnt mean it

Chronic Munchies
12-06-2013, 11:36 PM
dont worry guys she has been drinking lucky duckies tonight, she doesnt mean ithard core on the lucky duckies

carefull, the penguin snow cone maker comes out next and then you're all fucked

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 11:38 PM
holy shit

http://www.psychforums.com/anti-psych/topic83385.html#p723522

I believe all psychologists should learn about anti-psychology. They should not be qualified without learning about the other side of the coin.

when I studied psychology at university (I did it for two years before deciding it was a bit of a quack) one of the things a lecturer said in first year was that the first rule of psychology was "that there has never been a disturbed patient that up until the point they were brought in was not surrounded by disturbing people." This seemed profoundly true to me. Another great influence for me was when studying philosophy I had the pleasure of studying R.D Laing.

When you read the "doctor's" reports on "mentally ill" patients from 100 years ago the most disturbing thing is not in fact the patient's behaviour but the behaviour of the so called "doctor" taking the notes on the patient... we may have come a long way since then but from what I recall the behaviour of the "doctor" in those 'dark old days' was nothing short of horrifically abusive and the behaviour of the patient that was being noted by this doctor as mentally ill seemed to be nothing more than a reaction to actual abuse. Something sticks out of my head so to speak in my memory of the "doctor" driving a nail into the forehead of a young female "patient" and then noting her behaviour as being somehow crazy.. all the while ignoring the fact that this bastard had actually driven a nail into her head while she was sleeping to see if she'd notice.... I also recall notes on how this young female "patient" was trying to escape and the "doctor" restraining her.... it's just scary that these positions of power over someone are given to someone who has simply done higher education... I mean a lot has changed in psychology and psychiatry since those times but this power balance is still a bit off.

I've had a loved one be "netted" and taken to a mental hospital before for behaving strangely in class @ Tafe... he was indeed a strange man and something had happened to him that had made him extra "weird" but he was bouncing off the walls when he went into that hospital and they drugged him to the point where he was literally drooling.... now on visiting him I was taken into a room by a doctor and a couple of nurses and told that he had severe permanent brain damage and that I should leave him and move on with my life as I was young.... now I actually knew him a lot better than them and while he was not with me when he was actually netted I knew him well enough to know that this so called "severe permanent brain damage" was actually an effect of the copious amounts of drugs they had put him on to sedate him. I told the doctor and nurses, "You are wrong, it's the drugs you have him on... listen someone with 'severe permanent brain damage' does not come into the hospital bouncing off the walls and then only start drooling after being 'medicated'." I was told that I was not doctor and that he would be kept for a further 3 months anyway. I remember one time going to visit him and he was so happy to see me he ran up to me and started dancing in front of me lol, a male nurse walked up to us and scolded him, saying "If you're going to behave like that you will be locked up in isolation!" and to watch my loved one sink back into himself and bow his head for doing nothing wrong except acting happy was heartbreaking.

After he was finally released I took him into my care and he was required to go every week for an injection of some kind on top of the medication they had him on. I spoke to the doctor... see he had gone from before going into hospital from being weird to literally not being able to dress, wash or feed himself. I said to the doctor, "I want you to start lowering his medication." A debate with the doctor ensued in which I assured the doctor that I knew him a lot better than he did and that he was in my care and I really thought he needed a lot less medication. I assured the doctor that if anything went wrong I would bring him straight back to see him but I insisted that he start lowering the dose of his medication.... the doctor finally agreed to try this after a fair amount of debate but I was NOT going to back down.... he halved his dose and all that started happening to my loved one was was a vast improvement... every week we went back to the doctor and every week I insisted that the doctor continued to lower his medication.... I had no problems at home with this and it wasn't until months later when finally he was off all his that he started to dramatically improve. He went from being a near vegetable to being a functional person who could dress himself, feed himself and be himself.

This is just a personal account. I am no longer with him but he is now a functional person who has a child (with another woman) and holds down a job. I believe if I had not insisted on the doctors reducing his medication those many years ago he would have never returned to normal (or what was normal for him anyway) and possibly still be needed to fed clothed and washed... he is now, well he is himself.... not bad for someone who was written off as having severe permanent brain damage I say.

Doctors do not always know what is best... they are literally just as human as the next person and literally just as human as every patient they treat.

How others have treated mental patients really should be looked at just as closely as the behaviour of the patient themselves lest the doctors compound a behavioural problem that actually stems from other's behaviour towards the patient rather than the patient's behaviour.

All experiences we ALL have are in the realm of human experience and we should not be so quick to write off what doesn't seem to fit into our own experiences as simply being "mentally ill".
ugh i just read this, lisa does not belive in treating the mentally ill at all and they should just be able to be as insane as they want to be not get any sort of treatment or help and just let them ride it out, as mental illness is a phase (like a teen going though a goth phase) and that's why she does not take her anti-physotic meds and FUCK YOU LISA

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 11:56 PM
your a medical doctor u went though 8 years of school but i am telling you as a pet store cashier, your treatment is wrong doctor, IT'S WRONG,,,you listen here dr fucktarded bush pig loser md u can suck my nasty twat , you lower this guys lithium dosage stat, because at my house shitting on the floor and taking baths in the living room is acceptable beauvoir and he's fine

steveyos
12-07-2013, 12:39 AM
you listen here dr fucktarded bush pig loser md

steveyos
12-07-2013, 12:39 AM
lmfao wow