PDA

View Full Version : how many unfunny posts have you made

timmy
04-30-2012, 11:14 AM
how many millions of unfunny posts have you made? did your dad find them funny? if he did they areprobably not t hat funny

maks
04-30-2012, 11:23 AM
http://comeontothelord.com/img/Screen Shot 2012-04-26 at 7.16.43 p.png

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 11:23 AM
This message is hidden because fjs wins again is on your ignore list.

elezzark
04-30-2012, 11:24 AM
how many unfunny threads have you made*

Gentleman Doli
04-30-2012, 11:46 AM
hold on

Gentleman Doli
04-30-2012, 11:46 AM

maks
04-30-2012, 11:49 AM
http://comeontothelord.com/img/Screen Shot 2012-04-30 at 1.48.00 p.png

Gentleman Doli
04-30-2012, 12:13 PM
http://comeontothelord.com/img/Screen Shot 2012-04-30 at 1.48.00 p.png

lmfao

maks
04-30-2012, 12:29 PM
http://comeontothelord.com/img/Screen Shot 2012-04-30 at 2.27.35 p.png

maks
04-30-2012, 12:30 PM
we need to work on this one

http://comeontothelord.com/img/Screen Shot 2012-04-30 at 2.28.07 p.png

maks
04-30-2012, 12:31 PM
working on this one

tim abreu (http://comeontothelord.com/barrymegathread)

rootbeer
video is a lie, ruby never showed pics of his sister FAIL

rootbeer
sorry i just spent all morning reporting youtube videos because i have no life

maks
04-30-2012, 12:37 PM
know who else likes to report youtube videos is tim abreu (http://comeontothelord.com/barrymegathread)

maks
04-30-2012, 12:40 PM
by the way ruby I just watched that video and I forgot how fucking funny you are. forget the megathreads you need to do a podcast.

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 12:42 PM
ruby should do lets play videos on youtube. (no borderlands please)

maks
04-30-2012, 12:44 PM
it was funny as hell listing to ruby ramble on in tf2 and l4d and whatnot but he's just so anal retentive about the game he's all about recording it and getting medals and shit I'm like look bro I just want to shoot a few zombies and listen to you yell about niggers

timmy
04-30-2012, 06:05 PM
why is marks so obsessed with me im sure this isnt healthy:emo:

clay
04-30-2012, 06:09 PM
he misses ur kisses dont make him waste his wishes dreaming of that purplicious bentdickish

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 07:12 PM
snickers are phallic, coincidence?

maks
04-30-2012, 08:30 PM
why is marks so obsessed with me im sure this isnt healthy:emo:

I'm obsessed because I googled you? I google lots of stuff.

Plug Drugs
04-30-2012, 08:33 PM
find tim's facebook and link all of his friends and family members to The Word as it is by Tim Abreu

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 08:34 PM
video is a lie, ruby never showed pics of his sister FAIL

I'm waiting for her to move out so if worst comes to worst and she finds out she has to drive across the country to kick my ass and not just walk down the stairs, I thought she'd move out after she graduated but apparently being a leach runs in the family

by the way ruby I just watched that video and I forgot how fucking funny you are. forget the megathreads you need to do a podcast.

deso and I are in talks of making an official rubynet podcast but it would take a little bit of work so you know probably wont happen due to me being a lazy bastard

teknorat has some real good videos of us playing borderlands on his channel, here's probably the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgY_B0Ap3hE

ruby should do lets play videos on youtube. (no borderlands please)

I've thought about it but I think I'm funnier when I'm playing off of other people but when I try to record and play with other people at the same time well this happens

it was funny as hell listing to ruby ramble on in tf2 and l4d and whatnot but he's just so anal retentive about the game he's all about recording it and getting medals and shit I'm like look bro I just want to shoot a few zombies and listen to you yell about niggers

so maybe I'll get teknorat to record us playing borderlands 2 or something (yes I know those games suck but there are only like four co-op games in existence)

find tim's facebook and link all of his friends and family members to The Word as it is by Tim Abreu

I think they've already seen enough of what a freak he is after what gush did

Plug Drugs
04-30-2012, 08:37 PM
its the best way to troll people.
The night i 'broke up' with my exgirlfriend, I studied her myspace and facebook and found all of her other 'boyfriends' (turns out she had multiple fuck buddies in different towns) and let them in on what was happening. They all dumped her and sent her nasty voicemails and she lost ALL of her friends that week, I pretty much ruined her life. She also gained like 70 lbs in the months following, I'm pretty proud with what a success my little scheme was.

I ran into her a few months back at walmart, and put on a troll face, and she just clutched her new boyfriends hand, and said "WALK." to him, and speed-walked away from me as fast as she could

Gentleman Doli
04-30-2012, 08:45 PM
its the best way to troll people.
The night i 'broke up' with my exgirlfriend, I studied her myspace and facebook and found all of her other 'boyfriends' (turns out she had multiple fuck buddies in different towns) and let them in on what was happening. They all dumped her and sent her nasty voicemails and she lost ALL of her friends that week, I pretty much ruined her life. She also gained like 70 lbs in the months following, I'm pretty proud with what a success my little scheme was.

I ran into her a few months back at walmart, and put on a troll face, and she just clutched her new boyfriends hand, and said "WALK." to him, and speed-walked away from me as fast as she could

Your a monster.

Gentleman Doli
04-30-2012, 08:45 PM
... welcome to YTMNSFW. :twisted:

maks
04-30-2012, 09:02 PM
deso and I are in talks of making an official rubynet podcast but it would take a little bit of work so you know probably wont happen due to me being a lazy bastard

teknorat has some real good videos of us playing borderlands on his channel, here's probably the bes

I've thought about it but I think I'm funnier when I'm playing off of other people but when I try to record and play with other people at the same time well this happens

so maybe I'll get teknorat to record us playing borderlands 2 or something (yes I know those games suck but there are only like four co-op games in existence)

It doesn't have to be a lot of work, just get on skype and hit record. I could've have listened to the technorat video all day, it's really just as simple as recording yourself being a crazy autistic scot.

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 09:06 PM
ruby dont even kid yourself you are really funny guy. i would actually really like watching you play some fun game like zelda or shadow of the colosus, u could do weird games like amnesia too

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 09:07 PM
ruby lets plays. FUND IT

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 09:20 PM
It doesn't have to be a lot of work, just get on skype and hit record. I could've have listened to the technorat video all day, it's really just as simple as recording yourself being a crazy autistic scot.

the teknorat videos are so good since I didn't know he was recording, I was just shooting the shit and being myself, but a podcast is still something I'd like to do since I used to listen a lot myself a few years ago and know what makes a good and bad one

here's an idea m0nde thought of: sometimes me, deso and (f-forgive me) stomple watch movies together and make fun of them over skype, would it be a funny idea to record it as sort of a rifftrax thing?

ruby dont even kid yourself you are really funny guy. i would actually really like watching you play some fun game like zelda or shadow of the colosus, u could do weird games like amnesia too

I don't know what I'd say when playing games like those

maybe I could do a let's play of black ops 2 when it comes out since those games are short and are the only single-player games I get worked-up playing since they're just shit-blowing up in your face non stop

boobz
04-30-2012, 09:23 PM

he's well and truly trolled off facebook im afraid...

boobz
04-30-2012, 09:25 PM
nobody wants me

Do you want us to feel sorry for you or something?

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 09:26 PM
I want you (but only so you can record our podcasts so I don't have to bother)

boobz
04-30-2012, 09:27 PM
I want you (but only so you can record our podcasts so I don't have to bother)

hey let me be an observational loser and pretend being divorced isnt worse than any other event another poster has endured

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 09:29 PM
are you getting m0nde and stompleb mixed up? because I seriously do that a lot

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't know what I'd say when playing games like those

maybe I could do a let's play of black ops 2 when it comes out since those games are short and are the only single-player games I get worked-up playing since they're just shit-blowing up in your face non stop

yeah u could, but everyone does call of duty i mean its hard to get noticed on youtube as it is

boobz
04-30-2012, 09:32 PM
are you getting m0nde and stompleb mixed up? because I seriously do that a lot

theres nothing wrong with being attracted to a chicken society is just a giant brainwashing machine so fuck you asshole youre just a machine and you dont even know it i dont know why i even bother on this piece of shit forum when everytime i try to express anything at all you just want to destroy things like gush. she is a hateful person while i am a human of joy

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 09:37 PM
yeah u could, but everyone does call of duty i mean its hard to get noticed on youtube as it is

hurm...... what's a game obscure enough not to have been Let's Play'd too much but not be boring as sin.... hm........ I thought maybe one of the most stupid and terrible games I've ever played: Wet, but apparently two people have already done that on youtube and one of them is a fucking girl so no way to top that

god, just thinking of what game to do is too much work

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 09:38 PM
nobody wants me

vtZCeq2gdfQ&autoplay=1

boobz
04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
^ thank god for adblock

rootbeer
hurm...... what's a game obscure enough not to have been Let's Play'd too much but not be boring as sin.... hm........ I thought maybe one of the most stupid and terrible games I've ever played: Wet, but apparently two people have already done that on youtube and one of them is a fucking girl so no way to top that

god, just thinking of what game to do is too much work

dig n rig is the shit lets go

rootbeer
^ thank god for adblock

thanks for the trumpetz

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 09:41 PM
theres nothing wrong with being attracted to a chicken society is just a giant brainwashing machine so fuck you asshole youre just a machine and you dont even know it i dont know why i even bother on this piece of shit forum when everytime i try to express anything at all you just want to destroy things like gush. she is a hateful person while i am a human of joy

um my girlfriend happens to be a machine are you saying there's something wrong with that? fucking bigot

maks
04-30-2012, 09:43 PM
(f-forgive me) stomple

yeah nothing makes for a good podcast like including a guy who has absolutely nothing interesting to say ever

that's a terrible idea, he's like a personality black hole absorbing and destroying what you and deso bring to the table

lnopia the great
04-30-2012, 09:43 PM
do a lets play on marble blast ultra im litarally in the 99.7 percentile if you look at single player rank im kind of a big deal probably top 99.999 percentile if you exclude modded controllers and multiple accounts

boobz
04-30-2012, 09:44 PM
um my girlfriend happens to be a machine are you saying there's something wrong with that? fucking bigot

i see u lurking
i see u lurking. never posting, jus tsitting there in your own misery watching me. hating deep inside yourself about all that i am about. how does it feel to be so bitter and wicked on the inside that you cant go a minute of your life without me on your mind u gay fuck. you are honestly so pathetic and you never show your face. you are a scared little kitten. a metaphor cat. thats all you are is are is a coward. you go out of your way to try and make my life miserable, well guess what queer. ITS NOT WORKING!

maks
04-30-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm racking my brain trying to think of who would be less fun to listen to on a podcast than stompleb and I can't come up with anybody.

my suggestion is to use barry, and pick on him relentlessly so he's always mad.

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 09:47 PM
actually ruby what your playing isnt the important part its the magical golden leprecan voice so i mean you are obviously entertaining on tape

Plug Drugs
04-30-2012, 09:48 PM
stomple makes podcasts? :rofl:

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 09:49 PM
yeah nothing makes for a good podcast like including a guy who has absolutely nothing interesting to say ever

that's a terrible idea, he's like a personality black hole absorbing and destroying what you and deso bring to the table

I'm actually really funny if I do say so myself when talking to stomple since yeah he is a black hole of personality but I basically just rag on him non stop he's like my verbal punching bag so maybe you'd like that but then again you want him banned from the forum as you don't even like ragging on him yourself so who knows

Plug Drugs
04-30-2012, 09:49 PM
i got stuck behind a hybrid today going 15mph on a 50mph road
i think their driving philosophy is "there's going to be another stop sign or redlight ahead somewhere, why emit all those horrible greenhouses gases by accelerating just to have to stop again?!?"

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 09:55 PM
do a lets play on marble blast ultra im litarally in the 99.7 percentile if you look at single player rank im kind of a big deal probably top 99.999 percentile if you exclude modded controllers and multiple accounts

I could just make a video of me playing with marbles in real life lmao

I'm racking my brain trying to think of who would be less fun to listen to on a podcast than stompleb and I can't come up with anybody.

my suggestion is to use barry, and pick on him relentlessly so he's always mad.

something weird about barry is when he gets on mic hes actually really boring he just gets quiet and doesnt say anything interesting I think he gets shy or something you can't get him to rage out like he does on the forums

someone good to get on mic is stevey since he talks exactly like how he posts but you know what he's like you have to become his best friend over the course of several months to get him to contribute to anything

actually ruby what your playing isnt the important part its the magical golden leprecan voice so i mean you are obviously entertaining on tape

just from a quick look around youtube it seems like literally every game ever made has been let's played, there's seemingly literally autistic people doing obscure platformers from the N64, so maybe I will just do an ultra-mainstream game like BO2, seems like a good place to start, I will probably only get five views all from this forum anyway

stomple makes podcasts? :rofl:

we're still discussing contracts

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 09:56 PM
ruby i will sub you make sure you post a thread and stuff

Plug Drugs
04-30-2012, 09:59 PM
carbon dioxide promotes plant growth stomple.
Help a tree grow, burn your garbage!

maks
04-30-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm actually really funny if I do say so myself when talking to stomple since yeah he is a black hole of personality but I basically just rag on him non stop he's like my verbal punching bag so maybe you'd like that but then again you want him banned from the forum as you don't even like ragging on him yourself so who knows

he doesn't need to be there for you to rag on him, yeah there's a lot to say about him but he's so milquetoast even his rage is boring.

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 10:24 PM
lol milquetoast is the perfect way to describe stomple

he will probably be involved even if I dont want him to since deso likes him and I am pussy whipped

Plug Drugs
04-30-2012, 10:26 PM

he will probably be involved even if I dont want him to since deso likes him and I am pussy whipped

is she a real girl this time?

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 10:28 PM
yeah havnt you heard her voice

maks
04-30-2012, 10:50 PM

yeah, I don't understand that at all deso seems to have a good head on his shoulders but then he turns around and appreciates stompleb and I just don't know what to make of that sort of behavior

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 10:54 PM
she has such a compassionate heart, sometimes its a weakness

maks
04-30-2012, 10:55 PM
stompleb does not deserve compassion he deserves only scorn

syncan aka ken post jr
04-30-2012, 10:58 PM
stomple bane you are my sworn internet enemy, we must fight day in and day out via this internet for only one can control reddit and rubynet

rubycalaber
04-30-2012, 10:59 PM
you are the bane of my existence, I wish to stomple your balls

syncan aka ken post jr
04-30-2012, 11:01 PM
stomple bane sounds like a batman villain what did he expect when he came across a bunch of heros with a username like that

maks
04-30-2012, 11:01 PM
stomple bane you are my sworn internet enemy, we must fight day in and day out via this internet for only one can control reddit and rubynet

hurry up and kill him you fucking slacker what the christ are you waiting for

maks
04-30-2012, 11:05 PM
die.

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 11:06 PM
playing steam games
being a good poster

pick one

m0nde
04-30-2012, 11:15 PM
working on this one

tim abreu (http://comeontothelord.com/barrymegathread) you just want to destroy things like gush. she is a hateful person while i am a human of joy

http://gyazo.com/4796318f165e886357609b8b7faf7658.png

maks
04-30-2012, 11:18 PM
you just want to destroy things like gush. she is a hateful person while i am a human of joy

in 100 years human of joy will be a household phrase people use every day and they'll never know ehere it came from. we will, but we won't tell them. because we're dead.

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 11:21 PM
>still talking about gus

m0nde
04-30-2012, 11:23 PM
rootbeer, stop talking about gus for one second and come play some ultracasual games with me on steam

rootbeer
04-30-2012, 11:24 PM
we doesnt like steam games precious

maks
04-30-2012, 11:26 PM
>still talking about gus

of course we are, it was a great movie. a mule playing football what's not to love

m0nde
04-30-2012, 11:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xbcFM.gif

timmy
05-01-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm obsessed because I googled you? I google lots of stuff.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

rubycalaber
05-01-2012, 12:33 AM
the second step is becoming a human of joy

timmy
05-01-2012, 12:35 AM
and then seeing a psychiatrist to discuss your problems obsesssing over some guy on the internet day in and out and how he is a big part of your small world

Gentleman Doli
05-01-2012, 12:40 AM
and then seeing a psychiatrist to discuss your problems obsesssing over some guy on the internet day in and out and how he is a big part of your small world

I do this and i dscribe in vivid detail my fantasies about how all the men in town damage your hole and how garfield stares into the mirror at night wondering what sort of man he is because he cant fix your hole.

lnopia the great
05-01-2012, 12:41 AM
I do this and i dscribe in vivid detail my fantasies about how all the men in town damage your hole and how garfield stares into the mirror at night wondering what sort of man he is because he cant fix your hole.

http://envisat.esa.int/handbooks/asar/aux-files/ephimg-17933064.gif

Gentleman Doli
05-01-2012, 12:44 AM
http://envisat.esa.int/handbooks/asar/aux-files/ephimg-17933064.gif

Find the tangent line to my dick bitch

rubycalaber
05-01-2012, 12:49 AM

we really need to get a shrink on this forum and let them read all this shit and let them give their view on how mental we are

maks
05-01-2012, 08:58 AM

I think you may be projecting again

maks
05-01-2012, 08:58 AM
perhaps even OVER PROJECTING