PDA

View Full Version : ask your doctor about

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 03:34 PM
why he's a dumbshit
seriously, when they prescribe you something, ask them ANYTHING else about the drug besides the name, what its prescribed for, and the dose its prescribed in

for shits and giggles, ask them the half-life of the drug, ask them about its route of excretion, its metabolism, ask them which enzyme metabolizes it, ask them about receptor affinity

the more you dig the scarier it gets, what the hell do doctors actually do??? in my humble opinion, unless you need penicillin or were mangled in a car accident, doctors are just taking your money. The real heroes are the doctors working in the ER, your general practioner is a crook

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 03:38 PM
being an ER surgeon would be fun... take some amphetamine before working a 72 hour shift, have to staple some guy's chest cavity back together and deal with mutilated bodies on a regular basis; it'd be like a video game see how good you can get at sewing people's insides back together, go for the high score

the thing is i'm often too intoxicated to be trusted with someone's life like that, but then again i'm always up for a challenge, i bet i'd sober myself because the rush of performing a last resort surgery in the ER would be way more fun than dope or alcohol

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 03:42 PM
write a letter to your congressman about me and tell him that the president himself should consider appointing me, your fellow poster Plug Drugs, as the surgeon general of our great country, i'll do you all good

steveyos
12-08-2013, 03:59 PM
ask my doctor what I'm not reading any of that I doubt that whole thing is what I should ask him

jon
12-08-2013, 04:02 PM
whsat is the half life of tinernet forum web psots, what is their extrement metabotulism, how is babby formed, will this be on the test

Tahiti Joe
12-08-2013, 04:03 PM
why not. everyone else in the fake Gov is gay as shit.

steveyos YOLO
12-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Should ask your Dr why your abortion didn't work out

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 04:27 PM
i wonder if jihad josh is like shared account or something where you just boil everything down to its most negative perspective; that's the gimmick

maks
12-08-2013, 04:28 PM
when we're talking about you there's a lot of negative things to say

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 04:28 PM
i just don't care anymore

maks
12-08-2013, 04:39 PM
that's exactly how you ended up a big piece of shit. take some responsibility for your life change the things that need to change stop being such a lousy person

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 04:41 PM
plug drugs don't forget to get your grandparents something for christmas, they put up with your gold bricking ass all year the least u could is get them doilies or whatever the fuck for chirstmas

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 04:50 PM
that's exactly how you ended up a big piece of shit. take some responsibility for your life change the things that need to change stop being such a lousy person

no bite me i do not fucking care anymore, the majority of people my age are in insurmountable debt it is literally more efficient to sit and do nothing i will become a feral child before i get my feet wet in your stupid fucking debt game

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 04:52 PM
it's super hard to take 300 bucks and file for bankruptcy once every 7 years plug drugs

maks
no bite me i do not fucking care anymore, the majority of people my age are in insurmountable debt it is literally more efficient to sit and do nothing i will become a feral child before i get my feet wet in your stupid fucking debt game

those people will get good jobs and pay off their loans and go on to live comfortable lives while you're still living in your grandma's sewing room screaming on the internet that you're way smarter than they are

Autistic Spectrum
ask donald trump he does it like clockwork

steveyos YOLO
12-08-2013, 05:02 PM
i wonder if jihad josh is like shared account or something where you just boil everything down to its most negative perspective; that's the gimmick

You never had a problem with it all these years until you revealed what a stupid and annoying faggot you actually were and began to receive the brunt of it.

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 05:04 PM
plug drugs was literately the king of background posters till he fell in love with lisa

steveyos
12-08-2013, 05:07 PM

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:08 PM
it's super hard to take 300 bucks and file for bankruptcy once every 7 years plug drugs

all i heard was joooooiiinnnn ussssssss
http://www.palive365.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/zombie.jpg

steveyos
12-08-2013, 05:09 PM
those people will get good jobs and pay off their loans and go on to live comfortable lives while you're still living in your grandma's sewing room screaming on the internet that you're way smarter than they are

Plug Drugs
you're one to talk stevey

steveyos
You never had a problem with it all these years until you revealed what a stupid and annoying faggot you actually were and began to receive the brunt of it.

steveyos
12-08-2013, 05:10 PM
for the record jj is one of the nicest people I ever met

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:11 PM

you mean, juggle bullshit jobs for 10 years then work for 20 years in the service industry then get denied their pension 3 years before they planned on retiring and live out the next 15 years doped up on seroquel in a nursing home

steveyos
12-08-2013, 05:11 PM

I was raised on mcdonalds, I'm in pain every day, my veins are destroyed, I have zero money, but I'm still doing everything I can to get my life going so yeah I am one to talk if anyone is one to talk it's me

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 05:12 PM
plug drugs you contribute nothing to society, because you are either too lazy, or insane to be a functioning member of the world, pls don't blame consumerism on this, it's entirely your fault you are a lazy sack of shit

steveyos
and I'm going to be rich, without ever have reading a single book or wikipedia article

Plug Drugs
I was raised on mcdonalds, I'm in pain every day, my veins are destroyed, I have zero money, but I'm still doing everything I can to get my life going so yeah I am one to talk if anyone is one to talk it's me

its all in your head

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:14 PM
i'm not trying to be mean or condescending, it's all in your head, i've been there
doctor plug drugs prescribes you a healthy dose of speed, or a few therapeutic sessions of psychedelics

maks
12-08-2013, 05:14 PM
you mean, juggle bullshit jobs for 10 years then work for 20 years in the service industry then get denied their pension 3 years before they planned on retiring and live out the next 15 years doped up on seroquel in a nursing home

if you're working in the service industry with a college degree you picked the wrong major and it's your own damn fault. not every college graduate is stompleb.

maks
12-08-2013, 05:15 PM

he has legit medical issues and yet he's still trying. the hardest you've ever worked is convincing yourself that being a junkie and sponging off your family is ok and in fact a noble profession.

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 05:15 PM
yes all dr's are quacks, and auto mechanics are all out to rob you, ,it's all a big scam,, i just look at e-how dot com when i get AIDS or have to change my spark plugs

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:16 PM
now, when you take your first dose of speed, you might think it's giving you a heart attack; this is nothing to worry about, see, if you've been sedentary for so long, things are just starting to get moving again, its like a car thats been sitting for 2 years and runs poorly until you gun it down the avenue at 90 miles an hour and it clears all the dust out of the engine and then its ready to roar again

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:17 PM
he has legit medical issues and yet he's still trying. the hardest you've ever worked is convincing yourself that being a junkie and sponging off your family is ok and in fact a noble profession.

i have panic disorder, i will, out of no where, suddenly think that i am dying and actually feel like i'm dying and start freaking out
where's my fucking sympathy

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 05:19 PM
you will be visted by 3 ghosts tonight plug drugs,

the first is the ghost of ytmnsfw fourms :boo:

the second is the ghost of lisa's dead baby :boo:

and the thrid is the ghost of wikipedia :boo:

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:19 PM
and the hardest ive ever worked? you dont know shit about me, do you get off on trying to take me down a peg? when the world ends, you and me baby i'm going to lay my dick right on top of your fucking forehead

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:20 PM
if you're working in the service industry with a college degree you picked the wrong major and it's your own damn fault. not every college graduate is stompleb.
pretty much man

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 05:22 PM
i know you can't hold down a job and at your age should be doing way way better than you are , and u can't deal with your reality and don't dig yourself out of it with hard work, so u self medicate it's acutally really sad, your a depsrssing mother fucker plug drugs

maks
12-08-2013, 05:22 PM
i have panic disorder, i will, out of no where, suddenly think that i am dying and actually feel like i'm dying and start freaking out

stevey's scheduled for surgery, when do you plan to check yourself into the psyche ward and fix your problem instead of whining about it?

maks
12-08-2013, 05:23 PM
and the hardest ive ever worked? you dont know shit about me, do you get off on trying to take me down a peg? when the world ends, you and me baby i'm going to lay my dick right on top of your fucking forehead

the mental gymnastics required to turn your situation into something positive and noble are a lot more exhausting than pushing carts at walmart or digging through the couch for change

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 05:26 PM
pd if you get off hard drugs i will plus rep u

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
and I'm going to be rich, without ever have reading a single book or wikipedia article
you remind me of some of the delusions i get on amphetamine, but you get them without the drugs, thats not healthy.. you need to get on drugs ASAP so you throw out your old ways and make way for the new

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:38 PM
the mental gymnastics required to turn your situation into something positive and noble are a lot more exhausting than pushing carts at walmart or digging through the couch for change

hmm... well i dont ask a whole lot, i'm pretty minimal, i'm not like some high maintenance super model or something.. what if i saved your grandmother from the medication mix up thats been giving her seizures and figured out for you how to fix those damn spanish subtitles that keep popping up on your TV all in a day?

maks
12-08-2013, 05:39 PM
what if you stop posting here

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:40 PM
what if i blew a load up ypour butt

maks
12-08-2013, 05:43 PM
you come within 500 feet of me and you're getting shot this is a no fat psychotic junkie zone

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:47 PM
lol

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:47 PM
you wouldnt ever see me i'd be coming out of the woods at you

maks
12-08-2013, 05:49 PM
yeah there's nothing stealthier than a 300lb guy with clown hair and a case of the dt's

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:50 PM
300 lbs one day, 120 lbs and 27 days sleep deprived the next, i'm a master of disguise

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 05:53 PM
plug drugs will cover himself in taco bell wrappers, u will think he's a mound of traswh then :sniper:

maks
12-08-2013, 05:56 PM
plug drugs I've seen you on tinychat a bunch of times and you've always been a gigantic fatass

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 05:59 PM
are you kidding me i couldnt hurt a fly if i ran in to marks it'd be awkward for a minute or two but i'd have him tweaking his balls off within an hour and then we'd go hit up a strip club

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 05:59 PM
is that a ups truck,, NOPE IT'S PLUG DRUGS BITCH :sniper:

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:00 PM
its all in your head

i'm not trying to be mean or condescending, it's all in your head, i've been there
doctor plug drugs prescribes you a healthy dose of speed, or a few therapeutic sessions of psychedelics

yeah I wish I could end up like you so bad lol, no

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:02 PM

ummm you do heavy drugs, and regardless of that there's people with more physical problems than me and more mental problems than you who still overcome their obstacles soooooooooooooooo

maks
12-08-2013, 06:02 PM
are you kidding me i couldnt hurt a fly if i ran in to marks it'd be awkward for a minute or two but i'd have him tweaking his balls off within an hour and then we'd go hit up a strip club

if you ran into marks he'd tell you to get lost and if you didn't he would murder you within a minute or two

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:04 PM
you remind me of some of the delusions i get on amphetamine, but you get them without the drugs, thats not healthy.. you need to get on drugs ASAP so you throw out your old ways and make way for the new

yes because everyone who is already rich and successful is born that way, and you're not impossible to like

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:05 PM
plug drugs will cover himself in taco bell wrappers, u will think he's a mound of traswh then :sniper:

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:05 PM
is that a ups truck,, NOPE IT'S PLUG DRUGS BITCH :sniper:

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:06 PM
one of lisa's magic spells is making her victims hated by everyone and then making them as clueless as she is at figuring out everyone hates them lol lisa and plug drugs both actually belive they would not get immediately murdered by anyone here ugh THIS SHIT IS SAD AS FUCK

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 06:12 PM
ummm you do heavy drugs, and regardless of that there's people with more physical problems than me and more mental problems than you who still overcome their obstacles soooooooooooooooo
its all in your head

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 06:13 PM
if you ran into marks he'd tell you to get lost and if you didn't he would murder you within a minute or two

you say that but i bet we'd be fist bumping within an hour or two

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:16 PM
wow I am literally mad at how fucking stupid this guy is, I can't read his posts any more

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 06:17 PM
one of lisa's magic spells is making her victims hated by everyone and then making them as clueless as she is at figuring out everyone hates them lol lisa and plug drugs both actually belive they would not get immediately murdered by anyone here ugh THIS SHIT IS SAD AS FUCK

its such an inconvenience when people dont understand that theyd get murdered omg i am so cool my cock is perfect

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:17 PM
plug drugs and rootbeer have become the worst two people in the world well I mean lisa is the worst but wow these fucking idiots

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 06:18 PM
wow I am literally mad at how fucking stupid this guy is, I can't read his posts any more

do you need me to show up in person and get you high to prove it to you, because i will

always stevey
12-08-2013, 06:48 PM
you don't have to prove how fuckin stupid you are any more than you already are

Plug Drugs
12-08-2013, 06:59 PM
im not trying to prove anything

Autistic Spectrum
12-08-2013, 07:25 PM
neticheze once said, retarded drug addcits from the swamp have no need to prove there fagtarded, they just are fagtarded

always stevey
12-08-2013, 07:34 PM
neticheze once said, retarded drug addcits from the swamp have no need to prove there fagtarded, they just are fagtarded

maks
12-08-2013, 09:57 PM
you say that but i bet we'd be fist bumping within an hour or two

no. you're the kind of guy who'd sell me out for an internet skank. stay the fuck away from me.

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 05:09 AM
this is mah swamp

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 05:15 AM
swamp is a derogatory word okay the government of minnesota spends so much money each year paying off biologists and whatever to not classify northern minnesota as a swamp in atlases and such; they are to be officially referred to as "wetlands" okay, they are only called swamps if they are in the south because we like to secretly make fun of the south and think of it is an uneducated uninhabitable wasteland

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 05:16 AM
that's right, i don't like the south, i'm a latitudist

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 05:22 AM
http://www.nwf.org/~/media/Content/Animals/Reptiles%20and%20Amphibians/Frogs%20and%20Toads/160x150/Frog_ChristinaRollo_160X150_png.ashx

Meet Wet Wally. This know-it-all frog is here to answer your questions about wetlands.

What's a wetland, Wet Wally?
That's easy. Take some low-lying land, add water, mix in lots of plants and animals, and you have a wetland!

So wetlands are always wet, right?
Wetlands are places where there is shallow water or very soggy soil at least part of the time. Plants that grow there love having wet "feet" (roots).

Are all wetlands the same?
No way! Most folks think of three major wetland groups: swamps, marshes, and bogs. It’s easy to tell the difference between the first two. Swamps have mostly trees or shrubs. And marshes have mostly grassy plants. Bogs are spongy, mossy wetlands where plants pile up faster than they can rot away. All those plants form thick layers of peat.

Lakes are wet. Aren't they wetlands, too?
Not really—they're too wet. Remember wet-footed plants? Well, lakes are mostly too deep for plants to grow right up out of them. That goes for oceans and most ponds, rivers, and streams, too. But the edges of these bodies of water and waterways ... now that’s a different story.

Different how?
The edges are where the water is often shallow enough — or the soil just soggy enough — for wetland plants to take hold. But you can also find wetlands far from any deep water. Mountains may have low spots where water collects. And water seeping up from underground can make a wetland — even in a desert.

What's so important about wetlands?
Ah, glad you asked. Without wetlands, thousands of species of animals and plants would become extinct. And floods and pollution would be much worse. Oh, I tell you wetlands are greatly misunderstood.

How so, Wet Wally?
People have often thought of wetlands as smelly, buggy wastelands. They've drained the water from them, making dry land for farms, houses, and shopping malls. Today more than half of the wetlands in the "lower 48" states have been destroyed.

But here's the good news: Many other people know that wetlands are wonderlands that we — and thousands of other species — could never do without.

Chronic Munchies
12-09-2013, 05:31 AM
now, when you take your first dose of speed, you might think it's giving you a heart attack; this is nothing to worry about, see, .....

No.

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 05:35 AM

omg

Chronic Munchies
12-09-2013, 05:36 AM
it's like this account was made for me, even before he met me

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 05:45 AM
huh

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 05:59 AM

holy shit i forgot lisa is friends with irl witchcraft people

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:00 AM
that's right, i don't like the south, i'm a latitudist

virginia has wetlands are you saying you dont like wetlands mike?

Chronic Munchies
12-09-2013, 06:01 AM
http://www.cannabisculture.com/files/images/1375-jana.img_assist_custom-400x279.jpg

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:02 AM
http://www.cannabisculture.com/files/images/1375-jana.img_assist_custom-400x279.jpg

lisas mom in teh good old days :smug:

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 06:09 AM
holy shit i forgot lisa is friends with irl witchcraft people

"each step we take in furthering our understanding of the universe is another key to unlocking the gates of Heaven while simultaneously being a key to unlock the gates of Hell"

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 06:10 AM
virginia has wetlands are you saying you dont like wetlands mike?

virginia is kind of inbetween north and south, if virginia was any further south then i would call the wetlands in it "swamps" and make fun of it

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:13 AM
:facepalm: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_Virginia

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:14 AM
Following the attack on Fort Sumter on April 12, 1861, on April 17, Virginia voted to secede from the United States and joined the Confederate States (though not officially doing so until May), and soon thereafter the Confederate government moved its capital from Montgomery, Alabama to Richmond.

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:14 AM
Following the attack on Fort Sumter on April 12, 1861, on April 17, Virginia voted to secede from the United States and joined the Confederate States (though not officially doing so until May), and soon thereafter the Confederate government moved its capital from Montgomery, Alabama to Richmond.

:stare:

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:15 AM
:south:

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:15 AM
:slap:

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 06:19 AM
jesus shutup yes virginia was confederate but its also only like 100 miles from DC

Plug Drugs
12-09-2013, 06:21 AM
stupid southern folk only have to walk a couple of days to be in the capital DC where their stupid southern ideas can become stupid northern ideas

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:24 AM
yeah freeing the slaves was a northern idea that worked out really great esp in detroit huh

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:25 AM
:lolno:

www.whatthefuck.com
12-09-2013, 06:25 AM
:hammer: