PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a fucking lizard, maks brought me here 2 fucking years ago

Autistic Spectrum
12-10-2013, 07:12 AM
1. I'm not a fucking lizard, maks brought me here 2 fucking years ago

2. You look after 2 fucktard lizards who I told you from day one are stalkers of mine and who literally do nothing but post about me, cag and ufotard, I could not have given you anymore of a heads up on either of those

3. You want to pander to the fucktard dp who literally does nothing here except whinge constantly and make non stop posts about me

4. You have already had half a dozen good decent posters who were sick of these couple of losers who do nothing but come here and make posts about me because they are actually that much of a loser and that uninteresting LEAVE

oh and they didn;t leave because of me, I still talk to half of them on steam, skpe or snapchat, they left, like they all told you god knows how many times, they were literally sick of dp and cag posting about me all day, not sick OF ME, sick of a couple of fucking losers like that filling the forum with this fucking shit.

5. I don;t give a fuck about dp, he can whinge and make his 200 posts a day about me but don;t you fucking blame me for it, if he's a moronic fuckhead it's certainly not my fault. This is all he posts whether I'm here or not but yes one o0f every 200 of his posts are fucking funny which you are really going to need when everyone else other than these 3 losers are left here making 200 posts about me a day, it should really break things up and stop them being tedious then (SARCASM ALERT SO THE ASPIE KNOWS WHAT IS SARCASM AND WHAT ISN'T)

6. You can damn well herp that ufotard stalker who is posting people's whole families facebooks in every topic and if you want to pander to this tedious fucking boring demented loser who literally does nothing other than make 200 posts about me a day I am leaving and I am taking a couple of other posters who actually post other shit here with me.

It's too fucking tedious and you need to take care of it and stop nbeing such a god damn tool that you would blame me for what a couple of other fucking losers, 2 of which I told you from day are stalkers and do nothing but post about it, and I don;t even like them, you are the one keeping them here, do

So you can make a good faith action and put that ufotard where it belongs or you're not seeing anything to do with me play out and I'm taking a couple of others with me leaving you with basically 3 fucking obsessed bushpigs making 200 posts about me a day.

Autistic Spectrum
12-10-2013, 07:12 AM
lisa i love dinging you out

m0nde
12-10-2013, 07:17 AM
there are two versions of this wall of rage text, dp

Autistic Spectrum
12-10-2013, 07:30 AM
copy and paste the other one i missed it i was busy setting up the secert ytmnsfw forum u know post at,,, you know the one that's subfourm is called the no lisa's club

www.whatthefuck.com
12-10-2013, 07:57 AM
copy and paste the other one i missed it i was busy setting up the secert ytmnsfw forum u know post at,,, you know the one that's subfourm is called the no lisa's club

NEW IMPROVED VERSION OF THE LAST WALL OF TEXT, EDITED TOO LATEoh really?

1. I'm not a fucking lizard, maks brought me here 2 fucking years ago

2. You look after 2 fucktard lizards who I told you from day one are stalkers of mine and who literally do nothing but post about me, cag and ufotard, I could not have given you anymore of a heads up on either of those

3. You want to pander to the fucktard dp who literally does nothing here except whinge constantly and make non stop posts about me

4. You have already had half a dozen good decent posters who were sick of these couple of losers who do nothing but come here and make posts about me because they are actually that much of a loser and that uninteresting LEAVE

oh and they didn;t leave because of me, I still talk to half of them on steam, skpe or snapchat, they left, like they all told you god knows how many times, they were literally sick of dp and cag posting about me all day, not sick OF ME, sick of a couple of fucking losers like that filling the forum with this fucking shit.

5. I don;t give a fuck about dp, he can whinge and make his 200 posts a day about me but don;t you fucking blame me for it, if he's a moronic fuckhead it's certainly not my fault. This is all he posts whether I'm here or not but yes one o0f every 200 of his posts are fucking funny which you are really going to need when everyone else other than these 3 losers are left here making 200 posts about me a day, it should really break things up and stop them being tedious then (SARCASM ALERT SO THE ASPIE KNOWS WHAT IS SARCASM AND WHAT ISN'T)

6. You can damn well herp that ufotard stalker who is posting people's whole families facebooks in every topic and if you want to pander to this tedious fucking boring demented loser who literally does nothing other than make 200 posts about me a day I am leaving and I am taking a couple of other posters who actually post other shit here with me.

It's too fucking tedious and you need to take care of it and stop nbeing such a god damn tool that you would blame me for what a couple of other fucking losers, 2 of which I told you from day are stalkers and do nothing but post about it, and I don;t even like them, you are the one keeping them here, do

So you can make a good faith action and put that ufotard where it belongs or you're not seeing anything to do with me play out and I'm taking a couple of others with me leaving you with basically 3 fucking obsessed bushpigs making 200 posts about me a day.