PDA

View Full Version : broke down and bought windows 8.1. heres my review.

fanfare
12-10-2013, 10:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XdcPegud5c

Autistic Spectrum
12-10-2013, 10:54 PM
heheheehe

fanfare
12-10-2013, 10:56 PM
i am still dealing with the learning curve, steveyos whats the link to little mermaid shell, i need to download it so i can use my start menu

steveyos
12-10-2013, 10:57 PM
1. get the name right 2. I'll tell you in second life I need at least $30 worth of lindens at least $100 also accepted

Autistic Spectrum
12-10-2013, 10:58 PM
get a linden recpit fanfare he might be trolling you,,,

fanfare
12-10-2013, 11:03 PM
i have an account at VirWoX i can get SLL very very easily, i could get you a million linden dollars if you really want it, its no problem. i need to reinstall second life on this computer and meet you in your play area some time it was fun

Autistic Spectrum
12-10-2013, 11:06 PM
with the weak us dollor, and the strong linden , i millon lindens is like 34 dollors and some change stevey u better come though

Autistic Spectrum
12-10-2013, 11:11 PM
wait wtf 1 mioon linden dollors is worth 5 grand , fanfare i want 1 millon lindens

steveyos YOLO
12-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Are fanfare and gaysexmmk the same person

steveyos
12-11-2013, 08:17 AM
john for real though I am teamed up with yet another top player in the game she is really fucking talented she's a texture artist she textured a bikini I bought it has ugh I'll take screenshots it has the mass effect grain filter on it lighting effects it and shit sl's graphics are beyond legit now

fanfare
12-11-2013, 10:03 AM
I want to knwo why this thread has "1 star" instead of 5 stars" .. i put so much effort into making that very funny youtube video the least i ask for is a tad bit of confidence that i make this place FUN!!

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2013, 10:21 AM
i voted it 5 stars a couple times but it only went to 4 stars,,

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2013, 10:21 AM
that 5th star,, so close, but so far away

fanfare
12-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Thanks austistic spectrum, youre a friend

maks
11-15-2016, 08:31 PM
Banishing/cleansing-shielding is pretty vital to rituals, if only to get your head in the right mindset before you do the charging part. Try to make that a habit before you engage in anything like a ritual or prayer. Make it your own personal thing, it can be as simple as flipping a coin until you get heads, as long as it feels right to you. My personal method is lighting a set of candles and 'cleansing' the room with cannabis smoke from a pipe (cannabis because I have developed a deep connection with it).
It doesn't matter what or how you use things in your rituals, as long as it feels appropriate for you. If you think a sigil should be made in a different method, just do it. If you feel a sigil is better worth engraved on a physical object and carried around, just do it.
On a non-spiritual side note: It's the cold months of the year, perhaps the lack of energy and interest in romance might just be a form of winter depression. I'd advise taking the time to bulk up and keep yourself healthy/clean, so that when the weather starts clearing up you can gather yourself and get into action again. (If anything, your sigils might need a couple of months to work.) Perhaps not jacking it for a while would also help with regaining your sex drive, but once again: winter depression might screw with that.