get high every day 420 lol get high smoke weed every single day fuck the police

Dustin
05-06-2012, 09:22 PM
mids always been yours

Ari
05-23-2012, 09:48 AM
Yeah, and listen to awesome shit like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFAH-fwx1bI&feature=player_embedded

seems to be quite interesting and I was curious too. But tell me that has the video been
deleted from there? I mean, its facing some issue to be played. Can you share it again?
regards

Desolation
07-09-2012, 11:09 PM
LOOK: to the 9 shitcan pubs that just reported my 500 gpm Luna, perhaps that full moon was a bit too bright for your pasty nerd eyes so let me hit you faggots with some real talk: Ez3F2gep1zs&autoplay=1

Just because you forgot to TIVO iCarly, doesnt mean im going to pause for you - even if youre on my team. And bro as soon as the other team starts unpausing on Village codename: Skrillexgamer1998 you fucking knew it was going to be huge burries mid lane. Fucking put that bottle first dumpster QOP so deep into a trash pile, homeless fuckers wouldn't even dig him out of the garbage for dinner. Shit smashed him, he left mid (for good reason heh those creeps were all mine(even if he ended up with the 2nd most CS on the map(next to me of course tho))) but bro then u have the fucking audacity to go try to pick on my lowly scrubs bottom faggot you know im calling missing i may hate the fags i play with but at least i have the common courtesy to l2p fam fuck anyway so i go top, tower dive rape some 20 minute ghost scepter Bane thats right a fucking 20 minute ghost scepter at least he knows whos dealing the damage on this team but that still didnt help his faggot pub ass as i wouuld nuke the living christ out of him every fucking game bro it was a full MOON tonight and Ursa the warewolf wasnt even on the map to swipe your virginity off the map you stupid fucking queer anyway so yeah basically i carried a dumpsterdiving axe and panda that couldnt be fucking bothered to splash beer in someone's eye if it was a 99 cent keystone tallboy from the speedymart ez pz ez ez ez~

rootbeer
07-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Just because you forgot to TIVO iCarly, doesnt mean im going to pause for you - even if youre on my team. And bro as soon as the other team starts unpausing on Village codename: Skrillexgamer1998 you fucking knew it was going to be huge burries mid lane. Fucking put that bottle first dumpster QOP so deep into a trash pile, homeless fuckers wouldn't even dig him out of the garbage for dinner. Shit smashed him, he left mid (for good reason heh those creeps were all mine(even if he ended up with the 2nd most CS on the map(next to me of course tho))) but bro then u have the fucking audacity to go try to pick on my lowly scrubs bottom faggot you know im calling missing i may hate the fags i play with but at least i have the common courtesy to l2p fam fuck anyway so i go top, tower dive rape some 20 minute ghost scepter Bane thats right a fucking 20 minute ghost scepter at least he knows whos dealing the damage on this team but that still didnt help his faggot pub ass as i wouuld nuke the living christ out of him every fucking game bro it was a full MOON tonight and Ursa the warewolf wasnt even on the map to swipe your virginity off the map you stupid fucking queer anyway so yeah basically i carried a dumpsterdiving axe and panda that couldnt be fucking bothered to splash beer in someone's eye if it was a 99 cent keystone tallboy from the speedymart ez pz ez ez ez~