PDA

View Full Version : how not to pay tax in oz

asux
12-14-2013, 06:01 AM
July 14th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Australian Taxation Office – FOREIGN ENTITY!

For all you hard working human beings that inhabit the land know as Australia, that are seeking the evidence and legal direction to cease the so-call voluntary obligation to the ATO.

Please forgive me if this information is already circulating around this website, but if it isn’t here is your key to freedom of the ATO.

High Court of Australia (HCA) has handed down two (2) decision that the ATO is not a legal entity and the Commissioner and Deputy Commission are ONLY administrators and CANNOT claim tax liabilities.

The two (2) HCA cases are:

1. Moeliker v Chapman [2000] HCA “ATO is not a legal entity”

2. Broadbeach Properties Pty Ltd v Commissioner of Taxation [2008] HCA – “Commission and Deputy Commissioner are only administrators and cannot claim tax liabilities”

The Highest Court in the Land has determined the ATO does not exist, therefore the ATO is a FOREIGN ENTITY.

NOTE: I believe anyone conducting commerce with a Foreign Entity pursuant of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 is committing an act of treason. (Do not quote me on this, please do some research to be sure)

To validate my claim of the two HCA cases that verifies the non-existence of the ATO- go to the High Court of Australia website and click on “Transcripts”.

One only has to write a lawful letter to the ATO and inform them, that you have become aware of particular High Court decision that the ATO is not a legal entity, therefore you do not wish to be party to fraud.
One must write in the two (2) HCA decision as written above in the lawful letter.
Ensure you provide them an opportunity to cure and a remedy. i.e All moneys that has been collected by the ATO for the period of 1st July 2012 to 30th June 2013 are to returned within 10 days upon proof of delivery.
Your said failure to satisfy the claim, we may consider making an application to the Federal Court of Australia on the grounds of Fraudulent Misrepresentation and Unconscionable Conduct under the Trade Practices Act 1994 – Part IV where we will seek Exemplary, Aggravated and Punitive Damages: Case Reference: New South Wales -v- Ibbett [2006] HCA

The ATO has not choice but to comply, as they cannot risk the matter ending up in the High Court of Australia, as they will not be recognized. All because they do not exist.

Believe me this information is the ultimate key to your freedom with the ATO for the rest of your life.
Please pass this information on to all Australian Tax-payers, in order to stop the fraud against us.

PLEASE NOTE – Always research the information and ensure it is valid, before you serving this to the ATO. Plus make sure you have “without prejudice” at the top or bottom of your lawful letter to ensure the ATO cannot use the contents of your letter against you in a court of law or worse.

If you become successful with the above information, please do us all a favour and make a post on this thread for all of us to see.

Australians need to Unite against these corporate criminals and take back our great country and it back on track for the sake of future generations. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Bliz
12-14-2013, 06:06 AM
just store all your wibbly wonkers in a eucalyptus tree. 2easy4me

jon
12-14-2013, 07:16 AM
the prison island that grew up into a country, lol