PDA

View Full Version : funniest cut scenes ever

Plug Drugs
12-18-2013, 11:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLVcIZYDZtw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4_b8MWG-0

maks
12-18-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm going to try and explain myself and what I did, why I think I did it, why I was wrong, etc.. I'll try to keep it sort of sincere and brief because I know there's another nutcase sending you lengthy apology letters then retracting what he said, and I don't want to end up somehow reminding you of him :P
okay, first, I am a huge asshole.. every once in a while, very rarely, like every few years or so, I go into this episodic state of mind, I guess you could call it a mania. I end up lashing out at someone I care about when I start to think they don't care about me anymore. It's only ever happened when I can't directly talk to that person, like if I can only talk to them through text messages or online, and I start thinking they're ignoring me or just put on a facade of liking me. And that sort of feeling of being suspicious builds up over days or weeks. Eventually, it gets built up to the point where I start looking for things to set it off, and as soon as something does, that's the point of no return and I bet 'all in', I go all out or nothing, etc.. I try to burn all my bridges and hurt that person's emotions as much as I possibly can. It's only ever verbal though. I don't thrash things or throw shit around, and I've never ever hit anyone, EVER.
And the thing is, I would NEVER do that to someone in person, because I'm too good at just working out my problems with someone and solving arguments by being a nice. Me freaking out like that has ONLY happened over text, and the reason for that is because I can't hear someone's tone of voice over text and can't know with 100% certainty if they're being sincere. And it starts breeding paranoia.
I've done that to some people I've really really cared about; some have forgiven me, and some didn't. But the ones that did forgive me have stayed my friends for life, because just them being able to forgive me proved that they did actually care about me, and I was entirely wrong to think for a second that they didn't. Those people are my best friends, and there's a certain comfort in knowing that they've seen me at my absolute worst like that; it makes me feel like I have nothing to hide from them. I've freaked out like that before on my best friend Jake, who's been my best friend since the 8th grade, I've freaked out like that on my Dad's ex girlfriend Chrissy (my brother and sister's mom), and I've freaked out on my friend Kayla whose wedding I'm going to be in this summer. I love all three of them, and have always been great friends with them except for that one time I went totally apeshit for no reason..
The choice is all completely up to you right now, but I really hope you forgive me, and I'd do my best to prove to you that forgiving me was worth it by being the best friend you could ever ask for

maks
12-18-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm going to try and explain myself and what I did, why I think I did it, why I was wrong, etc.. I'll try to keep it sort of sincere and brief because I know there's another nutcase sending you lengthy apology letters then retracting what he said, and I don't want to end up somehow reminding you of him :P
okay, first, I am a huge asshole.. every once in a while, very rarely, like every few years or so, I go into this episodic state of mind, I guess you could call it a mania. I end up lashing out at someone I care about when I start to think they don't care about me anymore. It's only ever happened when I can't directly talk to that person, like if I can only talk to them through text messages or online, and I start thinking they're ignoring me or just put on a facade of liking me. And that sort of feeling of being suspicious builds up over days or weeks. Eventually, it gets built up to the point where I start looking for things to set it off, and as soon as something does, that's the point of no return and I bet 'all in', I go all out or nothing, etc.. I try to burn all my bridges and hurt that person's emotions as much as I possibly can. It's only ever verbal though. I don't thrash things or throw shit around, and I've never ever hit anyone, EVER.
And the thing is, I would NEVER do that to someone in person, because I'm too good at just working out my problems with someone and solving arguments by being a nice. Me freaking out like that has ONLY happened over text, and the reason for that is because I can't hear someone's tone of voice over text and can't know with 100% certainty if they're being sincere. And it starts breeding paranoia.
I've done that to some people I've really really cared about; some have forgiven me, and some didn't. But the ones that did forgive me have stayed my friends for life, because just them being able to forgive me proved that they did actually care about me, and I was entirely wrong to think for a second that they didn't. Those people are my best friends, and there's a certain comfort in knowing that they've seen me at my absolute worst like that; it makes me feel like I have nothing to hide from them. I've freaked out like that before on my best friend Jake, who's been my best friend since the 8th grade, I've freaked out like that on my Dad's ex girlfriend Chrissy (my brother and sister's mom), and I've freaked out on my friend Kayla whose wedding I'm going to be in this summer. I love all three of them, and have always been great friends with them except for that one time I went totally apeshit for no reason..
The choice is all completely up to you right now, but I really hope you forgive me, and I'd do my best to prove to you that forgiving me was worth it by being the best friend you could ever ask forI'm going to try and explain myself and what I did, why I think I did it, why I was wrong, etc.. I'll try to keep it sort of sincere and brief because I know there's another nutcase sending you lengthy apology letters then retracting what he said, and I don't want to end up somehow reminding you of him :P
The choice is all completely up to you right now, but I really hope you forgive me, and I'd do my best to prove to you that forgiving me was worth it by being the best friend you could ever ask forI'm going to try and explain myself and what I did, why I think I did it, why I was wrong, etc.. I'll try to keep it sort of sincere and brief because I know there's another nutcase sending you lengthy apology letters then retracting what he said, and I don't want to end up somehow reminding you of him :P
The choice is all completely up to you right now, but I really hope you forgive me, and I'd do my best to prove to you that forgiving me was worth it by being the best friend you could ever ask for

Plug Drugs
12-18-2013, 11:22 AM
jesus what sort of rambling drug addict wrote all that, its like he tried to say something meaningful but couldnt think of anything so he just kept on talking

Autistic Spectrum
12-18-2013, 11:26 AM
it would be really funny if you cut your wrists open

Plug Drugs
12-18-2013, 11:27 AM
YEAH WELL I BET ITD BE REALLY FUNNY IF, IF... FUCK YOU THATWFUIh4w98g0w34g

steveyos YOLO
12-18-2013, 11:42 AM
it would be really funny if you cut your wrists open

Garfield
12-18-2013, 12:01 PM
great video mike! :)