PDA

View Full Version : a brown man visits his west coast friend

m0nde
12-21-2013, 03:05 AM
I have always been a straight guy as far as I know. Married for over 15 years and never strayed once. Sometime during my life i began to wonder what it would be like to suck another guys cock and be penetrated. Guys don't turn me on, I tried fantasizing but the reality of hairy blokes just left me cold.

A few years ago I met someone online who said they were a transexual and I realised that I was attracted to the male genitals when surrounded by the female form.

I was very tense as I rang the number from my mobile, I had just flown into Portland on the pretense of attending some random person's wedding. I was seated in my car and my throat was dry and I was shaking. The phone was answered and the person on the other end had a husky male voice softened by a deep yearning to sound female. He gave me directions and we set a time for later that day.

I had struggled to find the address and when I did eventually park, the row of shops looked very forbidding, seedy and slightly run down. It felt as if the world was watching me as I climbed out of the car and I almost threw up in my mouth from dread laced with excitement.

I knocked and was ushered in to a small apartment. My date was taller than me. He was hefty, white with long plastic-looking blond hair and was wearing black stockings over unshaven legs with a matching bra and panties. His arms were muscular and scarred. I didn't dare stare at him so just asked if I could use the bathroom first. When I emerged he showed me into a small bedroom which was lit with a red light and told me to take my clothes off.

After watching me stumble out of my pants, he asked me to get on the bed and lie face down, he was going to give me a massage to help me relax. I felt his weight on my buttocks and the warmth of his thighs around my waist. There was a squeezing sound from a plastic tube and oil dribbled onto my back. Having his rough, hairy hands work over my body was incredibly sensual, really hot as his hands glided over my buttocks and moved close to my groin. I was happy to just lie there and relax as he talked to me about the forum and how he had been so nervous about meeting me while his truckdriver partner was away.

He abruptly stopped the banter and putting his full weight on my shoulders asked me what I wanted to do with him. His voice had changed from a faltering falsetto to a smooth baritone. He began to explain that cissexual people feel the sexual anatomy they were born with is right for them and thus do not need to transition and that cissexualism is the opposite of transsexualism. He told me that he was not gay and was not a crossdresser.

I tried to interrupt and and explain why I had come, that I had no interest in these labels. He continued, ignoring my attempt to turn over and get off the bed. He told me that he was a woman and that his having a penis made no difference. He said his husband's having a vagina did not negate the fact that she was a man. I tried to stop him again to explain that I didn't care, but he kept talking.

Now he was talking about genderqueers, androgynes and bigenders. I struggled again, and moved to stop him. I pushed with all my might and toppled him from atop my body.

"Look, I just came to get a picture of your dick. You said you'd show me your dick and let me take a picture of it. I didn't know if it was in a jar or still on your body", I said, stammering a bit at the end as I trailed off with my head down.

He looked at me, the eye liner from his left eye streaking down his face, his lipstick smeared to one side. Without saying a word he began peeling down his panties, exposing a section of white tape. I knew what was coming next and asked if I could get my camera. He began to say something, tilting his head to once side, but thought better of it as he winced and began pulling the tape off of what proved to be a large dangling member about 7 inches in length. His testicles seemed to have stretch marks on them and were shaved clean with a few bits of stubble.

A flash of light briefly lit up the room followed by another and another. He stood there blinking with his arms crossed. I asked if if there was a computer to upload these to the forum where we'd met and he pointed across the room.

Bliz
12-21-2013, 03:05 AM
i will revisit this at some point if i'm forced to by the cia

Obnoxious Bitch
12-21-2013, 03:26 AM
I have always been a straight guy as far as I know. Married for over 15 years and never strayed once. Sometime during my life i began to wonder what it would be like to suck another guys cock and be penetrated. Guys don't turn me on, I tried fantasizing but the reality of hairy blokes just left me cold.

A few years ago I met someone online who said they were a transexual and I realised that I was attracted to the male genitals when surrounded by the female form.

I was very tense as I rang the number from my mobile, I had just flown into Portland on the pretense of attending some random person's wedding. I was seated in my car and my throat was dry and I was shaking. The phone was answered and the person on the other end had a husky male voice softened by a deep yearning to sound female. He gave me directions and we set a time for later that day.

I had struggled to find the address and when I did eventually park, the row of shops looked very forbidding, seedy and slightly run down. It felt as if the world was watching me as I climbed out of the car and I almost threw up in my mouth from dread laced with excitement.

I knocked and was ushered in to a small apartment. My date was taller than me. He was hefty, white with long plastic-looking blond hair and was wearing black stockings over unshaven legs with a matching bra and panties. His arms were muscular and scarred. I didn't dare stare at him so just asked if I could use the bathroom first. When I emerged he showed me into a small bedroom which was lit with a red light and told me to take my clothes off.

After watching me stumble out of my pants, he asked me to get on the bed and lie face down, he was going to give me a massage to help me relax. I felt his weight on my buttocks and the warmth of his thighs around my waist. There was a squeezing sound from a plastic tube and oil dribbled onto my back. Having his rough, hairy hands work over my body was incredibly sensual, really hot as his hands glided over my buttocks and moved close to my groin. I was happy to just lie there and relax as he talked to me about the forum and how he had been so nervous about meeting me while his truckdriver partner was away.

He abruptly stopped the banter and putting his full weight on my shoulders asked me what I wanted to do with him. His voice had changed from a faltering falsetto to a smooth baritone. He began to explain that cissexual people feel the sexual anatomy they were born with is right for them and thus do not need to transition and that cissexualism is the opposite of transsexualism. He told me that he was not gay and was not a crossdresser.

I tried to interrupt and and explain why I had come, that I had no interest in these labels. He continued, ignoring my attempt to turn over and get off the bed. He told me that he was a woman and that his having a penis made no difference. He said his husband's having a vagina did not negate the fact that she was a man. I tried to stop him again to explain that I didn't care, but he kept talking.

Now he was talking about genderqueers, androgynes and bigenders. I struggled again, and moved to stop him. I pushed with all my might and toppled him from atop my body.

"Look, I just came to get a picture of your dick. You said you'd show me your dick and let me take a picture of it. I didn't know if it was in a jar or still on your body", I said, stammering a bit at the end as I trailed off with my head down.

He looked at me, the eye liner from his left eye streaking down his face, his lipstick smeared to one side. Without saying a word he began peeling down his panties, exposing a section of white tape. I knew what was coming next and asked if I could get my camera. He began to say something, tilting his head to once side, but thought better of it as he winced and began pulling the tape off of what proved to be a large dangling member about 7 inches in length. His testicles seemed to have stretch marks on them and were shaved clean with a few bits of stubble.

A flash of light briefly lit up the room followed by another and another. He stood there blinking with his arms crossed. I asked if if there was a computer to upload these to the forum where we'd met and he pointed across the room.

Did you just meetup with Deso? You do know that Deso is in Portland.

m0nde
12-21-2013, 03:28 AM
dessoh lives in texas along with all sorts of people from garland and jon and faptima who recently moved there as well

rootbeer
12-21-2013, 04:57 AM
dessoh lives in texas along with all sorts of people from garland and jon and faptima who recently moved there as well

ask clay if you can move in

Tahiti Joe
12-21-2013, 06:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4Wr1SjO.gif

Obnoxious Bitch
12-21-2013, 06:08 AM

Deso has been in PDX for the last few weeks. I don't know if Deso returned to to Austin or not.

m0nde
12-21-2013, 06:09 AM
how do you know all this?! did you two meet for a cup of coffee?

Obnoxious Bitch
12-21-2013, 06:11 AM
how do you know all this?! did you two meet for a cup of coffee?

We chatted on Skype. Deso wanted to meetup and I didn't.

Tahiti Joe
12-21-2013, 06:16 AM
m0nde wants to meet up to sniff your hubbies hole after driving truck for twelve hours.

m0nde
12-21-2013, 06:49 AM
marco, just read my story - that's what i want. don't ruin this for me.

Obnoxious Bitch
12-21-2013, 07:49 AM
marco, just read my story - that's what i want. don't ruin this for me.

You got Deso who is into that shit and would be happy to "dress up" and play with you so there is no need to bother me with this shit.

m0nde
12-21-2013, 07:50 AM
yeah, don't try that shit with me. you have now replied 4 times in this thread and i know you're flattered you're getting all this attention.

just be nice and post that pic

Obnoxious Bitch
12-21-2013, 07:55 AM
yeah, don't try that shit with me. you have now replied 4 times in this thread and i know you're flattered you're getting all this attention.

Just hit up "Villohan" on Skype.

m0nde
12-21-2013, 07:57 AM
look, dessoh is busy with midterms. he doesn't have time for this bullshit. you need to get in tinychat.

always stevey
12-21-2013, 08:58 AM
ob and marco doing what they do best- making monde look like a normal human being

Obnoxious Bitch
12-21-2013, 09:04 AM
look, dessoh is busy with midterms. he doesn't have time for this bullshit. you need to get in tinychat.

Deso is going around Portland's drag bars and crashing with friends while sucking cock in drag. Ya mite wanna getz some while the goin iz good.

always stevey
12-21-2013, 09:08 AM
another amazing ob post

timmy
12-21-2013, 09:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5nT8Zcw.jpg

m0nde
12-21-2013, 09:18 AM
i hate you tim :(

jon
12-21-2013, 09:32 AM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=87&dateline=1387580282

UofLCardfan08
12-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Just hit up "Villohan" on Skype.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/89367547.jpg?1271824572

m0nde
12-21-2013, 10:16 AM
that's rennoh, not dessoh

steveyos
12-21-2013, 10:19 AM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=87&dateline=1387580282

Tahiti Joe
12-21-2013, 10:58 AM
that's rennoh, not dessoh

id fuk those sweet lips too.

Camoron
12-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Ugh monde you're fuckxing gay

Garfield
12-21-2013, 01:09 PM

UofLCardfan08
12-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Ugh monde you're fuckxing gayI doubt that very much,m0nde may be a lot of creepy things but gay doesn't appear to be one of them

Tahiti Joe
12-21-2013, 01:34 PM
you appear to be a gay stalker autistic dyke.

:getout:

asux
12-21-2013, 01:40 PM

yep m0nde is now none as gayn0nde .i have hairles cock and ball that need sucking .ill give you 5 min

m0nde
10-27-2015, 07:28 PM
i miss ob/patrick mannix. if ob wasn't fagchat, then i wish they'd come back

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2015, 07:39 PM
We chatted on Skype. Deso wanted to meetup and I didn't.

5 get's you 10 that deso fucked ob and finally saw his sweet tranny dick

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2015, 07:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5nT8Zcw.jpg

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 07:55 PM

steveyos
04-27-2018, 08:19 AM
I have always been a straight guy

already bullshit