PDA

View Full Version : Censorship is Counter-Productive

Obnoxious Biatch
05-03-2012, 12:01 AM
I could have created an alternate account sooner but decided to wait since riling up lizards was more advantageous, especially when the Herpetarium was out-posting the Candy Ass Forum. Let’s face it; the Herpetarium was made to contain mainly me. Flaglerchat (regardless of what sock he is using) usually posts dox about lizards (mostly Jack) and creates his own threads to do so thus not disrupting any Candy Ass threads. The lizards post some grade school rank out and than leave, so they aren’t disrupting the Candy Ass Forum much either. Besides, they are now mostly gone now and make only a post or two occasionally.

Now that the Herpetarium has been up way too long to say, “It was all just a troll”, you can take it down now since the point of its existence is now moot due to me posting in the Candy Ass Forum. You didn’t even bother to IP ban any new registrations from me. That won’t stop me but it was funny enough that I had to mention it.

I am happy to demoralize you nerds once again reminding yous that censorship is ineffective and counter-productive.

lnopia the great
05-03-2012, 12:03 AM
I am happy to demoralize you nerds once again reminding yous that censorship is ineffective and counter-productive.

actually censorship is used extensively to further agendas by muting opposing ideas, and is very successsful

maks
05-03-2012, 12:05 AM
hey look a long winded post from a moron that I will never read

lnopia the great
05-03-2012, 12:05 AM
6 months later ob still cant get over being shipped to the herp talk about pwned butthurt

maks
05-03-2012, 12:07 AM
6 months later ob still cant get over being shipped to the herp talk about pwned butthurt

is that what he's bitching about?

ob, that's not censorship you idiot, it's segregation.

Plug Drugs
05-03-2012, 12:10 AM
I could have created an alternate account sooner but decided to wait since riling up lizards was more advantageous, especially when the Herpetarium was out-posting the Candy Ass Forum. Let’s face it; the Herpetarium was made to contain mainly me. Flaglerchat (regardless of what sock he is using) usually posts dox about lizards (mostly Jack) and creates his own threads to do so thus not disrupting any Candy Ass threads. The lizards post some grade school rank out and than leave, so they aren’t disrupting the Candy Ass Forum much either. Besides, they are now mostly gone now and make only a post or two occasionally.

Now that the Herpetarium has been up way too long to say, “It was all just a troll”, you can take it down now since the point of its existence is now moot due to me posting in the Candy Ass Forum. You didn’t even bother to IP ban any new registrations from me. That won’t stop me but it was funny enough that I had to mention it.

nobody caaaares

Obnoxious Biatch
05-03-2012, 12:11 AM
actually censorship is used extensively to further agendas by muting opposing ideas, and is very successsful

Just not on this site. You know; where it counts!

lnopia the great
05-03-2012, 12:11 AM
wat

lnopia the great
05-03-2012, 12:12 AM
ive got a crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush crush

Plug Drugs
05-03-2012, 12:13 AM
obnoxious btich is overanalyzing or something, she doesnt understand that nobody likes her and she can just leave and that would be the end of whatever she's complaining about

lnopia the great
05-03-2012, 12:13 AM
allie oop lay up face it you got dunked

Gentleman Doli
05-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Today I made a girl like me by calling her mean names

rubycalaber
05-03-2012, 02:02 AM
I actually unlizarded your main account a while ago lol

maks
05-03-2012, 02:07 AM
why would you do that ruby

Obnoxious Biatch
05-03-2012, 02:18 AM
I actually unlizarded your main account a while ago lol

It was unlizarded and than relizarded a few days later(probably by Clay) and still is lizarded unless you undid less than a week ago.

maks
05-03-2012, 02:25 AM
ruby please give me admin for like 5 minutes so I can rectify this

maks
05-03-2012, 02:26 AM
we can't let the lizards go around believing they're entitled to the same rights as people

lnopia the great
05-03-2012, 02:27 AM
It was unlizarded and than relizarded a few days later(probably by Clay) and still is lizarded unless you undid less than a week ago.

proof that the herpitarium has actually affectded ob's personal life

Obnoxious Biatch
05-03-2012, 02:37 AM
proof that the herpitarium has actually affectded ob's personal life

O'rly? How so? Love to hear this one.

Plug Drugs
05-03-2012, 03:07 AM
jesus, SHUT UP no one wants to hear your unfunny nonsense

maks
05-03-2012, 03:14 AM
GUESS

die.

syncan aka ken post jr
05-03-2012, 08:23 AM
lizard all it's fucking accounts, lizard it's ip, lizard it's subnet, SEND THIS MOTHER FUCKER BACK WHERE THIS MOTHER FUCKER BELONGS

syncan aka ken post jr
05-03-2012, 08:25 AM
we have worked too long and too hard to just have lizard people running around here uncaged , ruby who wants to be friends with everyone because he has low self estamm and is a people pleaseR waltzes in here after 6 months with never coming here and fucks it all up

OCCUPY RUBY NET TAKE IT BACK FROM THE LIZARDS AND THERE LEADER RUBY

maks
05-03-2012, 10:43 AM
why don't we round them all up and gas them

rootbeer
05-03-2012, 11:22 AM
dp post, did not read

syncan aka ken post jr
05-03-2012, 11:30 AM
http://m.chanarchive.org/content/81_toy/240488/1220214813918.jpg