PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Weed

Obnoxious Bitch
12-29-2013, 01:52 PM
Most people celebrate it mostly by getting drunk but in Washington and Colorado, lotza people will be smoking up since marijuana for recreational use will become legal at the stroke of midnight. Clark County, Washington will have fifteen stores with a license to sell and Clark County as a whole will have fifteen of them.

The shitty thing is that these stores won't be open for business until at least May or June but at least walking around with up to an ounce will become perfectly legal. I don't know if I'll be in Washington smoking some weed for New Year's but I might. It's something to think about. Since my husband is a commercial truck driver regulated by the DOT, Washington's law is irrelevant so I would have a designated driver if we did decide to go a weed celebration in Washington.

It's hard to believe that suburban shithole, Vancouver, WA might become more trendy (albeit for a short while) than Portland, OR. Downtown Vancouver is just 10 miles north of Downtown Portland and a manageable ride on the yellow line to Delta Park and transfer to bus to Vancouver for the poorest of stoners with an express day pass allowing a single bus ride from Downtown Portland during daytime hours for those a little bit better off but still don't have a car or just don't want to risk a DUI-Drug charge. That right-wing shithole is in for a rude awakening, culture shock!

Tahiti Joe
12-29-2013, 02:09 PM
Evacuate West Coast! Mainstream Media Finally Reporting on Fukushima to the Masses

Mainstream media finally publishing some informative articles to the sheeple. I guess this is a step in the right direction, at least they aren't trying to hide it anymore. This segment in the link aired tonight.

"Fukushima is potentially the biggest ticking time bomb in human history. Just last week, Dr. David Suzuki, one of Canada's top environmental scientists, stunned the audience when he described what will happen if a massive quake did hit today.

"It's bye-bye Japan, and everybody on the West Coast of North America should evacuate," Suzuki said. "Now if that isn't terrifying, I don't know what is."

Tahiti Joe
12-29-2013, 02:11 PM
lol. bye bye faggots.

steveyos YOLO
12-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Some people celebrate it by cutting their dick off

www.whatthefuck.com
YES!!!

www.whatthefuck.com
marco you must cut off your dick

lnopia the great
12-29-2013, 07:56 PM
what happened to you ob you used to be funny

timmy
12-29-2013, 07:57 PM
OB, besides posting your dick, can you help me with any tips/hiunts/tricks to finding a steaming hot, 100% convinving trap? i really want to know your secret gay tricks on this mattert

steveyos
12-30-2013, 02:03 AM
share your secret gay tricks with us ob

steveyos
12-30-2013, 02:04 AM
5 secret gay tips to land you at the tip of a hot trap

Autistic Spectrum
01-10-2014, 01:42 PM
post your dick ob