PDA

View Full Version : I haven't touched a razor in eight months. With summer coming up, will any of you girls be proudly rocking body hair?

oOBatteryOo
05-03-2012, 11:17 PM
I love my fur. I stopped shaving a few months ago when the weather turned cool and after leaving my boy an ocean away. I've since then found that I actually like being fuzzy, it isn't just a consequence of laziness. Especially my pit hair for some reason. It's fucking adorable.
A girl friend recently caught site of my leg hair and exclaimed (I'm sure before her brain could stop her): "Oh my god, road_rash, your leg hair is out of control." I smiled. It felt like a compliment, it really did.
I think I'll be taming my pubes before rocking any swim bottoms in public, just out of personal preference. I hate shaving down there, my skin is thin and I get ingrowns like crazy. I was waxing before, but can't stand the thought of shelling out $40+ just for a few weeks of smoothness so I think I'm going to try the whole DIY sugaring thing.
Try wearing shorts out to the market or out running or something. You may be surprised how people don't notice at all. I mean, are strangers usually staring at your legs close enough to see your body hair? Then soon after you'll be showing your fur coat around your friends. They may be shocked at first, but soon they'll get used to it and probably be jealous of your who-gives-a-fuck attitude and all the money you're saving, too.

Small child: Why do you have hair under your arms?
Me: Because when girls and boys grow up into women and men they grow hair under their arms.
Small child: My mum doesn't have hair under her arms.
Me: She shaves it off.
Small child: She doesn't.
Me: She does. Ask her.
Small child: Mum, do you?
Mother of small child: Yes.
Small child: Why?
Exactly, small child. Exactly.
Fucking this.
I don't shave my legs for the primary reason that I never not wear pants. I occasionally shave my armpits if I remember to. Like, when I first got back into swimming, I shaved them. But then I didn't shave them again for like a month. Still haven't shaved them.

The only time people ever see my underarms is when I go swimming (and the hair on my legs is very light, so nobody notices, anyway). So just . . . who cares? If my underarm hair turns you off, so what? I'm here to swim, not to turn you on.

Desolation
05-04-2012, 12:07 AM
tantalize me with that pubic hair.

timmy
05-04-2012, 12:08 AM
women with dark leg/crack/snailtrail/thick armpit hair are gross... unless its blonde-white

oOBatteryOo
05-04-2012, 12:10 AM
tantalize me with that pubic hair.

I shaved my legs once--when I was 12. I also cut my thumb on the razor and the whole experience just seemed very silly to me, same with the amount of time my mother spent with Nair on her legs. (A few years later I read in one of those girly magazines that I would spend two weeks of my life shaving and decided to continue to put those two weeks toward more useful pursuits like reading and sleeping.)
In ninth grade, though, I quit wearing shorts after a couple of girls in my grade freaked out at my leg hair being visible. Whatever, I like hot summer days and don't mind sweating and being pale. I also took swimming that year and the next, and no one in those classes made mention of it; I wasn't on the swim team so there was no real reason to streamline myself for speed.
Over a decade later and I'm perfectly willing to go swimming in public. I still don't wear shorts, but at this point I'm so unused to wearing them out that wind against my leg hair feels odd.
Might as well do as you like and wear shorts. No man I have dated has ever given me crap about not shaving my legs (and wouldn't have gotten any more attention from me if they did). No woman since those two girls in ninth grade has seemed to care either--as if it's anyone's business in the first place.

Desolation
05-04-2012, 12:12 AM
hard to ejaculate to you copy/pasting text.

maks
05-04-2012, 12:16 AM
I think battery may be frigid

Desolation
05-04-2012, 12:18 AM
She could be frigid to freezing, but I still want to get in her icebox.

maks
05-04-2012, 12:21 AM
she's australian so there's probably spiders in there

Desolation
05-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Wouldn't mind getting tangled in her silky cobweb.

oOBatteryOo
05-04-2012, 12:43 AM
is that the one with the wax?

timmy
05-04-2012, 12:50 AM
so the girl in your av is unfuckable because eyebrows

dumb.

timmy
05-04-2012, 12:51 AM
"dark leg/crack/snailtrail/thick armpit" translates to hair anywhere on the body to good ole cody.. get em you sassy thing

oOBatteryOo
05-04-2012, 01:06 AM
No. It is the one with an electrically charged needle that permanently removes hair.Electrolysis is the only government approved permanent hair removal method. Laser is only semi-permanent since hair usually grows back in two years. Laser is good for getting a wide area (like legs)cleared in one session that will last for the summer bathing season.

I, too, have very thick and coarse hair. My skin is also very pale and I have little red bumps all over my arms and legs due to a (completely visual) skin condition.
Power to those who don't abide by the "laws" of hair removal! When I found out that it was actually a very recent development, I was totally surprised and considered going for the natural look.
Personally, however, shaving is not a huge inconvenience for me and I feel much more comfortable with smooth legs rather than prickly, thick black hair legs.
Do what makes YOU feel comfortable! It's your body. Shave if you want or don't. It doesn't change anything. :)

rubycalaber
05-04-2012, 02:58 AM
you go girl, I have never and will never shave my body hair since I am not a sex object for men to ogle (I under-eat so much that I can only grow downy hair on my body so w/e)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/09katesig.gif

Plug Drugs
05-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Not everything sent back from the Hubble makes senseĀ® icanhascheeseburger.com

timmy
05-04-2012, 09:26 AM
no it translates into that chick in your avatar is wearing a wig you dumbass.

maybe it is.. but i think its possible that it could be bleached blonde.. why dont you track her down and ask?

rootbeer
05-04-2012, 09:30 AM
public hair

timmy
05-04-2012, 09:32 AM
because obsessing over internet women is your forte

any picture of a female is an internet women to wile e coyody

timmy
05-04-2012, 09:42 AM
well.. not to be mean but your ex wife makes monds ex wife look like a fine sort.. cant imagine how much more yours would eat than you for dinner i bet she'd put you to shame

Gentleman Doli
05-04-2012, 11:36 AM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=345&dateline=1333434344

Gentleman Doli
05-04-2012, 11:37 AM
NEDM anyone? Someone get a YTMND together, stat.

boobz
05-04-2012, 06:28 PM
:fffffff:

maks
05-04-2012, 07:07 PM
die.