PDA

View Full Version : Camoron's Laws

Camoron
01-04-2014, 08:29 AM
People really piss me off! How about when you go to the bank to deposit a check and without even asking they just go ahead and cash it? What am I going to do with all this cash? Yeah good going ya moron. New law: if I give you my paycheck you give me yours. How's that sound dummy? Uh durrr. Everyone will just trade paychecks.

What about when you go to the movies and there are too many places to sit? Just empty chairs everywhere GOD it makes me angry! Where am i supposed to sit? New law: if I go to the movies and there are empty seats im going to sit in them... ALL OF THEM. OH YEAH, didn't see that one coming did ya?

How about when someone takes an HOUR to make a decision at a fast food restaurant? Ugggghhh THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT MAKE ME SO MAD! New law: if you're going to take an hour to order your meal im going to take an hour to watch you eat it. And im gonna draw a picture of ya while I do and take it home and put it on my refrigerator. HOW DOES THAT SOUND YOU IDIOT??

timmy
01-04-2014, 08:38 AM
i dont get the bank part, its like im missing something or youre really, really autistic and need people to ask you what youre going to do with your money or some shit i DONT KNOW cam I DONT KNOW you well enough to be your boyfriend::3:

www.whatthefuck.com
01-04-2014, 08:46 AM
People really piss me off! How about when you go to the bank to deposit a check and without even asking they just go ahead and cash it? What am I going to do with all this cash? Yeah good going ya moron. New law: if I give you my paycheck you give me yours. How's that sound dummy? Uh durrr. Everyone will just trade paychecks.

What about when you go to the movies and there are too many places to sit? Just empty chairs everywhere GOD it makes me angry! Where am i supposed to sit? New law: if I go to the movies and there are empty seats im going to sit in them... ALL OF THEM. OH YEAH, didn't see that one coming did ya?

How about when someone takes an HOUR to make a decision at a fast food restaurant? Ugggghhh THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT MAKE ME SO MAD! New law: if you're going to take an hour to order your meal im going to take an hour to watch you eat it. And im gonna draw a picture of ya while I do and take it home and put it on my refrigerator. HOW DOES THAT SOUND YOU IDIOT??

Ok for starters stop stealing material from that halfbreed Sinbad, he wasn't funny when he said it either. Next thing, go back to posting about your crazy e-dating adventures that shit was actually funny.

UofLCardfan08
01-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Next time try handing the bank teller a deposit slip with your check, it's not very difficult. Or even easier, have your job auto deposit your check.

or

quit your job, discard any sense of self dignity and have the government give you free money like lisa and sherman.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-04-2014, 09:44 AM
And now for 30 seconds of floppy titties

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/src/1388657669886.gif

Camoron
01-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Ok for starters stop stealing material from that halfbreed Sinbad, he wasn't funny when he said it either. Next thing, go back to posting about your crazy e-dating adventures that shit was actually funny.

lol

www.whatthefuck.com
01-04-2014, 11:31 AM
in fact everyone here should get e-girlfriends and then post/compare/bitch about them here not serious ones we should go for like crazier than lisa award women

rose west
01-04-2014, 11:44 AM
I only accept cash, never checks.
Nigger checks have a tendency to bounce and are usually stolen anyhow.

Camoron
01-04-2014, 12:12 PM
You ever go to the store and someone steals your cart? Ohhh I hate these people. New law: If you're going to steal my cart, I'm gonna steal your baby. Im gonna steal your baby and raise it. Oh you like that dum dum?

rose west
01-04-2014, 12:18 PM
I'll steal your cart so I don't have to have any more abortions.
You can raise my kids...win.

timmy
01-04-2014, 06:29 PM
And now for 30 seconds of floppy titties

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/src/1388657669886.gif

her tits are perfect

timmy
01-04-2014, 06:29 PM
like an anime

www.whatthefuck.com
01-04-2014, 07:53 PM
like an anime

/gif/ was where i found it

Chronic Munchies
01-04-2014, 08:13 PM
yeah tim genuinely likes boobs and vaginas

rose west
01-04-2014, 08:48 PM

The black guys love mine... I'm popular around town.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-04-2014, 08:49 PM

well he does like boobs we know that because traps