PDA

View Full Version : are Connecticut gun owners real sheeple or just fucking pussies in Commie Jew controlled State?

Tahiti Joe
01-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Sad fucking sheeple. America is fuking done. U faggots!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ11VoxbcXc

Tahiti Joe
01-04-2014, 01:55 PM
what's up with that maks?

maks
01-04-2014, 02:15 PM
wow really an incredibly liberal state which had a mass shooting of children passed new draconian gun laws which the supreme court will throw out the first time they're challenged? holy shit this has never happened before (certainly not in DC, NYC, Ohio, Illinois, etc etc) it must be the jewminatti

maks
01-04-2014, 02:16 PM
don't ask me questions marco it's in your best interest that I don't notice you at all

Tahiti Joe
01-04-2014, 02:20 PM
there was no mass shooting. all you fuking idiots in Jew England need to burn.

rose west
01-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Feeble thread.

rubycalaber
01-04-2014, 05:01 PM
adam lanza was a hero who was saving those kids from getting molested by their parents

Camoron
01-04-2014, 08:02 PM
i doubt the supreme court will overturn this its not a ban just a registration it doesnt really infrigne on the second amendment

Tahiti Joe
01-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Camaroon a good little brainwashed ignorant NWO faggot.

Camoron
01-04-2014, 08:12 PM
* nods, waves *

maks
01-04-2014, 11:32 PM
i doubt the supreme court will overturn this its not a ban just a registration it doesnt really infrigne on the second amendment

it's not just registrations, you have to take a class and a test and buy a permit to purchase a gun or ammunition, it's exactly as constitutional as the poll tax

www.whatthefuck.com
01-05-2014, 08:14 AM
it's not just registrations, you have to take a class and a test and buy a permit to purchase a gun or ammunition, it's exactly as constitutional as the poll tax

there is nothing wrong with requiring a law abiding citizen to pass a class once to demonstrate proficiency before being allowed to take and freely use a firearm, the military does this as a standard practice, a lot of states require hunters to pass a safety class before issuing hunting licenses also. It's not to make it harder to buy agun it's to help cut down on accidents and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that because people are fucking stupid.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-06-2014, 05:04 PM
look at marks the owned faggot unable to reply here let me bump another thread where he looks like a fucking retard
:bump:

:wave: hi faggot you still hiding from me cause you know im smarter than you and youre terrified but thats ok ima just come beat your fucking ass down and post pics of your bleeding face all over this forum