PDA

View Full Version : funny thing about google

always stevey
01-06-2014, 11:57 AM
I spelled received wrong in a gmail and it underlined it and I right clicked and it showed the proper spelling but when I left click nothing happens, but I did it at fjs and it works

oh google, why are you trying to intergrate useless shit when you can't even make your spell check work in your own browser with your own email service?

maks
01-06-2014, 11:59 AM
all the leaves are-ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN
and the sky is gr-AND THE SKY IS GREY
I went for a - I WENT FOR A WALK
on a winter's day ON A WINTER'S DAYYYY

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:02 PM
idk what you're quoting but that's exactly the kinda reply I was hoping for thank you

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:02 PM
because that's pretty much google in a nutshell

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:03 PM
hey google what you've been doing lately seems really really dumb I EAT SHOES I EAT SHOES I EAT SHOES woah ok google maybe your other shit isnt' so stupid now after that

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:03 PM
MY NAME IS GOOGLE AND I LOVE CANDY ^___^

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:04 PM
what, you expect us to name our android versions after food AND make quality prodcuts?!?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY, LIFE ISN'T PERFECT IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER PAL

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:04 PM
but I never wanted android versions to be named after candy quite frankly I think it's stu CANDY CANDY CANDY WE LOVE CANDY WE EAT LOTS OF CANDY WE LOVE CANDY WE PRESS BUTTONS BETWEEN EATING CANDY WE LOVE CANDY

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:05 PM
OUR COMPUTERS ARE MADE OUT OF CANDY

maks
01-06-2014, 12:05 PM
mama cass likes to shout over her bandmates because she's fat and wants to finish this shit up so she casn go choke to death on a sandwich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhZULM69DIw

well I got down on my-GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES

maks
01-06-2014, 12:06 PM
but I never wanted android versions to be named after candy quite frankly I think it's stu CANDY CANDY CANDY WE LOVE CANDY WE EAT LOTS OF CANDY WE LOVE CANDY WE PRESS BUTTONS BETWEEN EATING CANDY WE LOVE CANDY

I think clay works there

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:06 PM
google:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weu6k43hP78

always stevey
01-06-2014, 12:08 PM
mama cass likes to shout over her bandmates because she's fat and wants to finish this shit up so she casn go choke to death on a sandwich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhZULM69DIw

well I got down on my-GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES

oh yeah lmao

I think clay works there

we'll know in eight more versions.... if google hasn't gone out of business by then holy shit

maks
01-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Android 4.9 PEANUT BUTTER SNICKERS

rose west
01-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Black candy tastes delicious.

always stevey
01-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Apple Pie Snickers
Blueberry Snickers
Clay Loves Snickers
Dicks In My Ass Like Snickers
Everybody Loves Snickers Right?
Fuck I Am Having A Diabetes Attack Somebody Get Me A Snickers
G-UNIT! NIGGA SNICKERS ALL DAY FUCK U DOTA 2 CREW WE THINK WE'RE COOL
Hungry? Why Wait.
I Just Sucked A Dick For Snickers
Just Kidding I Don't Have Time To Suck A Dick I'm Too Busy Eating Snickers
Kill A Nigga For A Snickers Right Now...
Love Snickers
More Snickers Please
NIGGA GIVE ME A FUCKIN SNICKERS
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooohhhhhh damnnnnn you're fucking kidding me, there's no way they got... the... they....
PEANUT BUTTER SNICKERSSssSSSSSS?!?!?!?!?
Qualcom Whatever Dude Just Give Me More Fucking Snickers
Retards Buy My Shit So I Can Get More Snickers (or Ruby Pay Me Bitch For Your Fucking Stupid Laggy Bitch Lizard Forum, Snickers Time MOther Fuck)
Steveyos, tell 'em.
Tell Them I Said SNICKERS.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUU KKKAN'TTT EEEET MOAR SNIKKKERZZ DAN DA CLAYYYYDURRRFAT
Very Good Is How I Describe Snickers Casually But Inside I Want To Scream I Can't Scream Though Too Fat
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY MOTHA FUCKA DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE OUT OF SNICKERS WELL HERE'S A MAP OF WHERE I'M GONNA BURY YOUR ASS:
X <--- right there.
Y? Y The Fuck Not. I Love Snickers In My Asshole.
zazazazazazazazazazazazaza mmm snickers ^___^ #wop ya we poopin ya we eatin snickers i'm clay i'm really cloool hahahahahahahah snickers i clearly know how ot run a forum

always stevey
01-06-2014, 02:44 PM
I figured I'd give this place an fjs quality post to make up for all the lizards if you want more of that www.2fjs.com

m0nde
01-06-2014, 02:46 PM
lisa's vag is-LISA'S VAG IS BROWN
and the sky is gr-AND THE SKY IS GREY
I went for a - I WENT FOR A WALK
on a winter's day ON A WINTER'S DAYYYY

maks
01-06-2014, 02:48 PM
in all honesty snickers are really fucking good especially the peanut butter ones. did you ever have the snickers ice cream bar holy fuck it's amazing

always stevey
01-06-2014, 03:05 PM
snickers ice cream bars are one of the greatest things ever and yeah snickers candybars are great too lmao but yes I would gladly suck ten dicks for the ice cream bar ones but THE FUCKING ACTUAL TUBS OF SNICKERS ICE CREAM IS FUCKING GAY IT'S 99% VANILLA ICE CREAM WITH A SPOONFUL OF CARAMEL AND A SINGLE PEANUT NOW THAT IS FUCKING HITLER LEVEL BULLSHIT

maks
01-06-2014, 03:06 PM
caramel is stupid in icecream it always turns into a solid adamantium sheet and you have to scoop around it why do they even bother

always stevey
01-06-2014, 03:16 PM
man there's caramel in the snickers ice cream bars, that shit is smooth as shit,

always stevey
01-06-2014, 03:16 PM
it's also probably full of cum to keep it soft in cold temperaturnes

maks
01-06-2014, 03:26 PM
man there's caramel in the snickers ice cream bars, that shit is smooth as shit,

very good point, maybe the chocolate shell keeps it from freezing as much or something

always stevey
01-06-2014, 03:27 PM
it's gotta be full of just some horrible fucking shit that the human body isn't meant to consume I mean if it wasn't would clay look like how he does

always stevey
01-06-2014, 03:27 PM
I bet the secret to keeping snickers ice cream bars soft is leftover fry grease from mcdonalds

maks
01-06-2014, 03:49 PM
at the bethlehem fair they fry snickers bars and at the mexican restaurant they fry ice cream so wait a second holy fuck why isn't there a fried snickers ice cream bar I would give myself diabetes in a week holy fuck there goes my paycheck

juji
01-06-2014, 04:44 PM
gasghasdgsdg

rose west
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
I have a snickers bar that somebody can eat.

http://i.imgur.com/5jPC09M.png

UofLCardfan08
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
ben and jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream bar the best