PDA

View Full Version : passive aggressive vs aggressive

Chronic Munchies
01-07-2014, 05:27 PM
I fucking HATE passive aggressive people

aggressive people, fine, it's about being angry and clear about what is making you angry and what you want

passive aggressive people, get fucked, it's not even about themselves being angry, all passive aggressiveness is is deliberately trying to make the other person angry, it is totally designed not to express or work out any anger they have but rather is designed to push the person they are being passive aggressive to to the point of anger.

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 05:29 PM
hey lisa, hows your and rootbeer's relationship going? i know me and the rest of the fella's are rooting for you 2 crazy kids

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 05:32 PM
also pls bitch about passiasbvie aggressive people while oyu login and rage the fuck out then quickly click the log out button, which is passiasive agressive as fuck, u stupid bitch

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 05:35 PM
The things we dislike most about others are often things we dislike about ourselves, just saying...

Chronic Munchies
01-07-2014, 05:35 PM
also pls bitch about passiasbvie aggressive people while oyu login and rage the fuck out then quickly click the log out button, which is passiasive agressive as fuck, u stupid bitchLOL XD

I logged out, I was the only one online 5 mins ago

clay
01-07-2014, 05:36 PM
i hate people who message me on rootbeers account asking me to delete threads and then when i ask which threads and why they just scream at me and tell me to do it.

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 05:38 PM
clay just delete the chorinic munchie account and all it's threads, then u won't have to get yelled at anymore

Chronic Munchies
i hate people who message me on rootbeers account asking me to delete threads and then when i ask which threads and why they just scream at me and tell me to do it.he asked you first you piece of shit, then I asked you too while it was open and you weren't doing shit and calling him an asshole

I don't have you on steam myself because all you ever did was ask to my vagina ad nauseam until I deleted you.

Fuck yourself. Delete ufotard you piece of shit.

Sorry but all admin are pieces of shit because of that. You fucking dickhead losers. Pathetic.

Chronic Munchies
clay just delete the chorinic munchie account and all it's threads, then u won't have to get yelled at anymoreFINE!

*logs out*

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 05:41 PM
lisa you are being passive aggressive, do u understand what this means, you hate yourself, which means we have something in common now,, we both h8 u

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 05:42 PM
welcome to the everyone hates lisa circle jerk lisa, u finally made it, u will finally fit in,,

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 05:43 PM
i hate the word "passive aggressive", when someone uses the term it immediately makes me think of intellectual bohemians who racked up a bunch of student loans to get a degree in psychology only to spend the rest of their lives in denial but slowly coming to terms with the realization that that was a massive mistake and they don't even have a real job.. They either end up having to take care of misbehaving little shits with a little piece of paper called a degree to help convince themselves that what they're doing is meaningful, or they actually get paid to be that guy stuck listening to a drunk depressed person blabber on about their problems even though that's the exact reason they're there, because their wife and kids couldn't take listening to them blabber on about their problems any longer.

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 05:44 PM
photons

Chronic Munchies
01-07-2014, 05:46 PM
i hate the word "passive aggressive", when someone uses the term it immediately makes me think of intellectual bohemians who racked up a bunch of student loans to get a degree in psychology only to spend the rest of their lives in denial but slowly coming to terms with the realization that that was a massive mistake and they don't even have a real job.. They either end up having to take care of misbehaving little shits with a little piece of paper called a degree to help convince themselves that what they're doing is meaningful, or they actually get paid to be that guy stuck listening to a drunk depressed person blabber on about their problems even though that's the exact reason they're there, because their wife and kids couldn't take listening to them blabber on about their problems any longer.you don't have a job or a degree

Chronic Munchies
01-07-2014, 05:46 PM
*aggressively logs out*

rose west
01-07-2014, 05:47 PM
If people keep picking on Lisa I swear I'll log out too.

www.whatthefuck.com
i hate people who message me on rootbeers account asking me to delete threads and then when i ask which threads and why they just scream at me and tell me to do it.

you should delete that acct its compromised thats not safe

www.whatthefuck.com
clay just delete the chorinic munchie account and all it's threads, then u won't have to get yelled at anymore

you should delete that acct its compromised thats not safe

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 05:50 PM
I have nothing against psychologists I actually like psychology a lot.. still hate the word "passive aggressive".. as if the human psyche is something that can be broken down into discrete classifications. I think too many "psychologists" had interest in the profession because they wanted their invented perception of the world to be finally validated by having a college degree to make them feel official in place of being validated by other people naturally, who had always rejected it.

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 05:51 PM
*aggressively logs out*

lisa, pls don't OH GOD LISA

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 05:52 PM
I like Rose West, instead of trying to cover up being a lizard, she just embraces it shamelessly

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 05:53 PM
rose west ya, she's great, really funny/cool lady, l o l FUCK U

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 06:07 PM

welp plugdrugs likes clarice AND lisa clay deffo needs to DFE that man has posted.

rose west
01-07-2014, 06:10 PM
I like Rose West, instead of trying to cover up being a sperm bag for the blacks, she just embraces it shamelessly

Ah,a true gentleman.
*Kisses

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm psychotic right now, I'm in one of those "i'm pretty witty, i must be a fuggin doctor" states of mind
You have to understand that I was in a psyche ward several times as a teenager for panic attacks.. and being stuck some place you don't want to be and having your pride snuffed out every day by the people keeping you in there makes you take an oath to yourself swearing that you won't ever just forget about what you went through and won't let it happen to other people stuck in your situation.

The last psyche hospital I was in when I was 17, I convinced the psychiatrist there to prescribe me amphetamine and spent the next 2 months reading Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Kant, Jung, etc.. Basically just loaded myself on snobby egocentric philosophy and psychology..

That was also the age I started to realize that the alleged "adults" in the world don't really have a clue what they're talking about, even if it's their profession. Do you know how a medication works inside of you? Does your doctor? Nobody does. A large aspect of pharmacology is still theoretical, especially psychiatric neurological drugs - basically they've only developed theories on why certain drugs lead to their corresponding psychological effects. Amphetamine has been proposed to reverse reuptake at dopamine/norepinephrine/5-HT transporters leading to its effects as a stimulant.. NMDA antagonists like ketamine used in veterinarian care to sedate animals or dextromethorphan used in over the counter cough syrup produce anesthesia by reducing input from the peripheral nervous system to the central nervous system, also leading to their effects sought in recreational use as dissociatives... blah blah blah.

Do you think your doctor can tell you any of that? No. And the ones that can really only know about as much as me, which says a lot about just how technical the education required to be a doctor really is. Do you think your doctor can tell you what percentage of your medication is metabolized via CYP2D6? Or why monoamine oxidase inhibitors have a high risk of producing a severe negative reaction with any medication that effects levels of dopamine and other monoamine neurotransmitters?
Anyways, I got pissed off that I was being held someplace against my will, especially since the alleged reason I was stuck there was a topic which the people keeping me there knew absolutely fucking nothing about.. so nowadays, usually when I'm pretty loaded, I get it in my head that I'm on a mission to take down and bring justice to the broken ass embarrassment of a mental health system.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 06:11 PM
clay if you delete rose west and chronic munchies accts I swear to god i WILL go to costco and buy you a CASE of any type of candy you want.

rose west
01-07-2014, 06:14 PM
I'm psychotic right now, I'm in one of those "i'm pretty witty, i must be a fuggin doctor" states of mind
You have to understand that I was in a psyche ward several times as a teenager for panic attacks.. and being stuck some place you don't want to be and having your pride snuffed out every day by the people keeping you in there makes you take an oath to yourself swearing that you won't ever just forget about what you went through and won't let it happen to other people stuck in your situation.

The last psyche hospital I was in when I was 17, I convinced the psychiatrist there to prescribe me amphetamine and spent the next 2 months reading Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Kant, Jung, etc.. Basically just loaded myself on snobby egocentric philosophy and psychology..

That was also the age I started to realize that the alleged "adults" in the world don't really have a clue what they're talking about, even if it's their profession. Do you know how a medication works inside of you? Does your doctor? Nobody does. A large aspect of pharmacology is still theoretical, especially psychiatric neurological drugs - basically they've only developed theories on why certain drugs lead to their corresponding psychological effects. Amphetamine has been proposed to reverse reuptake at dopamine/norepinephrine/5-HT transporters leading to its effects as a stimulant.. NMDA antagonists like ketamine used in veterinarian care to sedate animals or dextromethorphan used in over the counter cough syrup produce anesthesia by reducing input from the peripheral nervous system to the central nervous system, also leading to their effects sought in recreational use as dissociatives... blah blah blah.

Do you think your doctor can tell you any of that? No. And the ones that can really only know about as much as me, which says a lot about just how technical the education required to be a doctor really is.

Anyways, I got pissed off that I was being held someplace against my will, especially since the alleged reason I was stuck there was a topic which the people keeping me there knew absolutely fucking nothing about.. so nowadays, usually when I'm pretty loaded, I get it in my head that I'm on a mission to take down and bring justice to the broken ass embarrassment of a mental health system.

Yeh, yeh, enough of all that garbage.
I'm only interested in seeing your dick.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 06:20 PM
ITT lisa tells us all why she hates herself so much

clay
01-07-2014, 06:23 PM
10:00 PM - Rootbeer: delete uoflperson
10:00 PM - clay: who dat
10:00 PM - Rootbeer: this crazy bitch on the forums
10:00 PM - Rootbeer: she posts my personal info all day
10:00 PM - Rootbeer: uoflcardfan or something
10:00 PM - clay: let me see that shit
10:01 PM - Rootbeer: just check any thread or search her posts
10:01 PM - clay: why does she hate you, sherman ricards
10:01 PM - Rootbeer: clayton plz
10:01 PM - clay: link me to a thread you fucking asshole
10:02 PM - clay: are you fucky kiddy me
10:03 PM - Rootbeer: clay, this is lisa, a search on her posts will show all she does is post PI. She has stalked me for YEARS, she has been posting pics of my uncle who killed himself a couple of years ago and jesus christ man, just delete the disgusting stalker

clay
01-07-2014, 06:24 PM
notice how you failed to do the only thing that was required for me to assist both of you

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 06:26 PM
clay delete lisa here's a link to her account , because she will get upset and start a new porboards cat fourm

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/member.php?342-Chronic-Munchies

Gentleman Doli
01-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Admins go out of their way to help rooted and Lisa resolve their differences

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 06:28 PM
um uoflcardfan post far less PI than lisa does please delete lisa before you do anything else and the problem should correct itself as long as shes exterminated with extreme prejudice

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 06:29 PM
clay lisa is flaggerchat's freind and they share pi between each other all day and are planning on calling your 4th grade teacher to let her know what kind of bullshit you are up to online, pls delete lisa

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 06:31 PM
clay lisa is flaggerchat's freind and they share pi between each other all day and are planning on calling your 4th grade teacher to let her know what kind of bullshit you are up to online, pls delete lisa

lisa asked me to dox clay for her because flageercat couldnt do it.I told her to go fuck herself.

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Whenever I got a panic attack I'd think that I was exposed to some kind of drug that accidentally got in my system, and was having an overdose. Did the company making those caffeine pills I took one of maybe put a massive dose of caffeine in their pills by accident? I bet those crazy offbrand caffeine pill companies don't have any FDA regulations and don't use any caution when making them. Hell, they even might have bumped up the amount of caffeine in each pill to some obscenely massive dose just to increase sales. Holy shit I feel weird, I bet that's what happened, I should go to a hospital!

By the way, if such a thing did ever actually happen to you, good fucking luck having the hospital be able to figure it out, lol. They can't figure out shit besides going out on hot dates with pharmaceutical company reps for anal sex, and making it to the insurance company's price manipulation co-op pyramid scheme gay orgy on wednesday nights.

lnopia the great
01-07-2014, 06:36 PM
maybe dknt take the pills dumbass

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 06:38 PM
is lisa delted yet, checking in to see if she got deleted yet, i gave clay the link i followed all the clay procedures to stop this menace

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 06:50 PM
10:03 PM - Rootbeer: clay, this is lisa, a search on her posts will show all she does is post PI. She has stalked me for YEARS, she has been posting pics of my uncle who killed himself a couple of years ago and jesus christ man, just delete the disgusting stalker
yeah lisa has this like, neurosis that things that happen on the internet actually matter. She's probably convinced rootbeer that he has to be her advocate on this issue or else he's not a manly man

it's pretty fucking stupid on both sides, like you didn't already know that
both lisa and Utardedcardtardmctard2093 or whatever his/her name is need to stop caring so much about whatever it is they go on their deliberate freakouts about because its gay as shit and who cares

always stevey
01-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Doesn't lisa stalk people and post their info? lmao

lnopia the great
01-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Ufccardfan is a fucking creep with a hot girlfriend and lisa is batshit insane with a sexy boyfriend

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:21 PM
cagfan is adorable and completely harmless. ^__^

steveyos
01-07-2014, 08:27 PM
hey lisa, hows your and rootbeer's relationship going? i know me and the rest of the fella's are rooting for you 2 crazy kids

also pls bitch about passiasbvie aggressive people while oyu login and rage the fuck out then quickly click the log out button, which is passiasive agressive as fuck, u stupid bitch

lisa you are being passive aggressive, do u understand what this means, you hate yourself, which means we have something in common now,, we both h8 u

welcome to the everyone hates lisa circle jerk lisa, u finally made it, u will finally fit in,,

photons

notice how you failed to do the only thing that was required for me to assist both of you

steveyos
01-07-2014, 08:28 PM

photons

clay delete lisa here's a link to her account , because she will get upset and start a new porboards cat fourm

is lisa delted yet, checking in to see if she got deleted yet, i gave clay the link i followed all the clay procedures to stop this menace

m0nde
01-07-2014, 08:37 PM

aggressive people, fine, it's about being angry and clear about what is making you angry and what you want

passive aggressive people, get fucked, it's not even about themselves being angry, all passive aggressiveness is is deliberately trying to make the other person angry, it is totally designed not to express or work out any anger they have but rather is designed to push the person they are being passive aggressive to to the point of anger.hey, lisa how's ig going? you understand that your're not capable of expressing your anger or even mild dislike in any way other than complete blind rage and that's why you can't understand why the diplomacy of sometimes using passive aggressive behaviour may be politically useful
i think you need to calm down and maybe take a breath

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 08:41 PM
yeah lisa has this like, neurosis that things that happen on the internet actually matter. She's probably convinced rootbeer that he has to be her advocate on this issue or else he's not a manly man

it's pretty fucking stupid on both sides, like you didn't already know that
both lisa and Utardedcardtardmctard2093 or whatever his/her name is need to stop caring so much about whatever it is they go on their deliberate freakouts about because its gay as shit and who cares

^^^ this

steveyos YOLO
01-07-2014, 08:58 PM

UofLCardfan08
01-07-2014, 09:12 PM
ITT

lisa freaks out, cause explaining to sherman that she loves her cat more than a possessive overbearing swapmOgre isn't working out very well. sherman refuses to accept the basic simple FACT that lisa is not moving out of her one bedroom hell hole, she is not moving to the empty apartment that awaits sherman when his aussie fantasy vacation ends. This is why the cat runs and hides from the swampVirgin, if only lisa's cat could type or speak of the whoreors it has witnessed this past december.

Q: Have I ever once bitched about any of the times, pat mannix, lisa or marco have posted my dox?

A: ..NO, I haven't.. I am fully aware of social media, *checks irl job description*

It is insanely funny watching lisa and sherman freak out when her "bubble" old man pedo pat dox shermy... yeah, maybe the old guy is jealous or maybe he is as batshit fucked in the head as lisa.

Clarissa doesn't post here anymore since lisa dumped her personal information a month ago, so fuck you lisa and your swampOgre. Both of you need to get a fucking job and get over what ever your irl issues are. welfare scum!

m0nde
01-07-2014, 09:16 PM
he asked you first you piece of shit, then I asked you too while it was open and you weren't doing shit and calling him an asshole

I don't have you on steam myself because all you ever did was ask to my vagina ad nauseam until I deleted you.

Fuck yourself. Delete ufotard you piece of shit.

Sorry but all admin are pieces of shit because of that. You fucking dickhead losers. Pathetic.wy're you getting so intensely angry about this? can you gauge what level of anger is appropriate for a situation? i'll give you a hint, you're over-reacting and it's off-putting. maybe if you tried expressing yoru grievances in a normal, less psychotic manner it would come to something.

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 09:21 PM

passive aggressive people, get fucked, it's not even about themselves being angry, all passive aggressiveness is is deliberately trying to make the other person angry, it is totally designed not to express or work out any anger they have but rather is designed to push the person they are being passive aggressive to to the point of anger.
also you're sweeping generalization about a particular type of person is misguided at best.. all types of personalities play their own role in the development of the human race.
Personality types like "passive aggressive" can only evolve when their polar counterpart is present in the environment as well; it's all dependent on circumstance whether one is "passive aggressive" and the thing you are criticizing is a fundamental tool encoded in the genes of human instincts used for social development. When you criticize it, you look like a crazy person inventing imaginary enemies in your head

m0nde
01-07-2014, 09:26 PM
ITT

lisa freaks out, cause explaining to sherman that she loves her cat more than a possessive overbearing swapmOgre isn't working out very well. sherman refuses to accept the basic simple FACT that lisa is not moving out of her one bedroom hell hole, she is not moving to the empty apartment that awaits sherman when his aussie fantasy vacation ends. This is why the cat runs and hides from the swampVirgin, if only lisa's cat could type or speak of the whoreors it has witnessed this past december.

Q: Have I ever once bitched about any of the times, pat mannix, lisa or marco have posted my dox?

A: ..NO, I haven't.. I am fully aware of social media, *checks irl job description*

It is insanely funny watching lisa and sherman freak out when her "bubble" old man pedo pat dox shermy... yeah, maybe the old guy is jealous or maybe he is as batshit fucked in the head as lisa.

Clarissa doesn't post here anymore since lisa dumped her personal information a month ago, so fuck you lisa and your swampOgre. Both of you need to get a fucking job and get over what ever your irl issues are. welfare scum!many of us have had our information posted here. reality check: if you post your information, pictures, etc. it will be found, it's indexed. how's it different from looking someone up in the white pages?

UofLCardfan08
01-07-2014, 09:31 PM
wy're you getting so intensely angry about this? can you gauge what level of anger is appropriate for a situation? i'll give you a hint, you're over-reacting and it's off-putting. maybe if you tried expressing yoru grievances in a normal, less psychotic manner it would come to something.

Maybe if she got a job and joined the rest of society, she then might just understand the internet is just a bunch of pixels and not real life.

hahahaha, but let's be realistic. We all know by now that will never happen, lisa's sell by date is expired. Society has thrown her into the dumpster with all the cardboard boxes.

Lisa fucked herself hard when she dumped Peter Quinn's PI in this forum, that one stupid move got the ball rolling by dragging her real life into the forum.

juji
01-07-2014, 09:35 PM

delete this forum

Don't make me to hack this forum again, I dont want this rubynet turns into rejecthaven.net

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 09:41 PM
grampyhack ima be 0° north of you soon, and im gonna be in a 1 bdrm 1 bath house right on the goddamned lake with a dock. Wanna come up and fuck on it? (the dock) bring your hot gf she can watch, sorry unless she can prove she's a good troll i'm not attracted

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 09:42 PM

delete this forum

Don't make me to hack this forum again, I dont want this rubynet turns into rejecthaven.net

you cant hack it youre a manipulator and thats all you couldnt hack a god damned sugar cane stalk with a scottish claymore

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Maybe if she got a job and joined the rest of society, she then might just understand the internet is just a bunch of pixels and not real life.

hahahaha, but let's be realistic. We all know by now that will never happen, lisa's sell by date is expired. Society has thrown her into the dumpster with all the cardboard boxes.

Lisa fucked herself hard when she dumped Peter Quinn's PI in this forum, that one stupid move got the ball rolling by dragging her real life into the forum.
why do you care so much about lisa? what warrants that kind of personal vendetta against a person? It's not like she killed your father in front of you when you were a kid or took all the money for herself and left you to get caught during a hollywood movie bank heist, why do you give a shit what she does?

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 10:01 PM
why do you care so much about lisa? what warrants that kind of personal vendetta against a person? It's not like she killed your father in front of you when you were a kid or took all the money for herself and left you to get caught during a hollywood movie bank heist, why do you give a shit what she does?

jrIB35sCg4I&autoplay=1

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 10:07 PM
jrIB35sCg4I&autoplay=1

jesus, nice to see youre taking after me posting dumb gay youtube videos

always stevey
01-07-2014, 10:13 PM
plug drugs is fat

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 10:22 PM
plug drugs is a faggot

steveyos YOLO
01-07-2014, 10:23 PM

Why do you is the real question

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 10:27 PM
i don't

always stevey
01-07-2014, 10:29 PM
plug drugs is fat

steveyos YOLO
01-07-2014, 10:30 PM
You obviously do defending her and encouraging the bitch to come here with that retard rooty

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 10:32 PM
You obviously do defending her and encouraging the bitch to come here with that retard rooty

he's entertaining delusions of how she will fall head over heels in love with him, if only he can meet her in person, i've done that before on a fuckload of x while thinking about Scarlet Johannson

m0nde
01-07-2014, 10:40 PM
i don't think he's defending her, he just likes to argue for argument's sake

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 10:42 PM

idk hes pretty bad at arguing monde

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 10:43 PM
you don't have a job or a degree
with the prospect of college looking like the worst financial decision a person could possibly make for themselves, I'm probably not going to finish out college.. Maybe if my school situation hadn't been all fucked up from getting stuck in a psyche hospital during senior year, I would have jumped through the hoops needed to get a scholarship and an admission to a fancy pants school.

Something about the whole idea of paying for information that's free in a library doesn't sit well with me.. Also, the second my textbook came with no binding or cover in loose leaf paper and cost 200 dollars, it all wreaked of scam. Literally nothing new has had to get added to standard chemistry books in like 50 years, you can take a chem book from the 70s and follow right along with the teacher in any class; they all teach the same things in the same logical order, don't know why the fuck they are getting away with selling new copies.. Especially ones without covers and no binding.

How about this, just make sure firearms don't get made illegal and get confiscated in this hell hole police state while I'm out, and because I'm going to go try roughing it in no man's land for a while and return some day with riches

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm almost 4 years out of high school and not in debt, my score hasn't gone negative, that's more than what half of my graduating class can say

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 10:47 PM
with the prospect of college looking like the worst financial decision a person could possibly make for themselves, I'm probably not going to finish out college.. Maybe if my school situation hadn't been all fucked up from getting stuck in a psyche hospital during senior year, I would have jumped through the hoops needed to get a scholarship and an admission to a fancy pants school.

Something about the whole idea of paying for information that's free in a library doesn't sit well with me.. Also, the second my textbook came with no binding or cover in loose leaf paper and cost 200 dollars, it all wreaked of scam. Literally nothing new has had to get added to standard chemistry books in like 50 years, you can take a chem book from the 70s and follow right along with the teacher in any class; they all teach the same things in the same logical order, don't know why the fuck they are getting away with selling new copies.. Especially ones without covers and no binding.

How about this, just make sure firearms don't get made illegal and get confiscated in this hell hole police state while I'm out, and because I'm going to go try roughing it in no man's land for a while and return some day with riches

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/23/mike-rowe-of-dirty-jobs-speaks-about-hard-work-how-many-are-following-the-worst-advice-in-the-history-of-the-world/

here PD let a person who is actually liked make your argument for you

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 10:48 PM
no credit is alsmost as bad as bad credit

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 10:48 PM
I wish you could say "yeah well theyll have a degree some day and pay it all off" but the way the economy is looking right now I don't have high hopes.

always stevey
01-07-2014, 10:49 PM

lame

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 10:51 PM

bad credit implies that you're already in debt which can't possibly be better than no credit at all;
maybe it is better in a sense, since bad credit is basically like having a sticker on your forehead that says "sucker", and might actually helps your chances of getting a high interest loan from a shady back alley bank (keep your fingers crossed though just in case)

rootbeer
01-07-2014, 10:53 PM

cash is king

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 10:54 PM
I wish you could say "yeah well theyll have a degree some day and pay it all off" but the way the economy is looking right now I don't have high hopes.

raed the article in that link its mike rowe frm dirty jobs if you dont like him youre a commie

rootbeer
01-07-2014, 10:54 PM
oops i posted in this thread, i wasnt going to dammit

always stevey
01-07-2014, 10:55 PM
what does your penis look like rootbeer?

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 10:57 PM
I had an account at a credit union but closed the account the second they overdrafted me for something.. My insurance bill came in at midnight and my paycheck came in at 4 am and they fucking overdrafted me.. Deny the transaction, fuck, tell the insurance company with an automated email that they'll add a notice to my account regarding insufficient funds and let me know about it the next time I stop in. If the insurance company gets their pants in a knot about a gap between payments then that's my fucking problem, don't just take money out of thin fucking air and charge me extra for doing so, you crazy fucking bastards

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 10:59 PM
get a shitty visa card, buy gas with it pd and only gas pay it off in full every month, you will not have to pay interest if you pay in full and after 9 months or so you will have a pretty good credit score, but what they also look at when applying for loans at actual banks not payday loans is how much you make and how much you owe, so someone making 20 grand a year can not walk into a bank and get a 300,000 dollar loan because you would not be able to make the payments,

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:01 PM
you should run your creidt to see if that showed up if it did call the bank and ask them to take it off, and pay the overdraft, also if you call right after when there's an overdraft every single bank everywhere will remove the fee if you ask nicely/threaten to close your account

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Hi I was wondering, can I overdraft my card for 10 million USD? Yeah I'll pay it back later, I just need it now so I thought I'd overdraft. Oh, what?? You'll deny such a large transaction? Oh so there is some fucking intelligence behind the scenes over there at the circus you're running, I assumed you just blindly pulled money out of the account, so how did you know that I didn't have 10 million but didn't know a while back when I had insufficient funds for a 150 dollar insurance bill and you charged me 40 bucks for overdrafting?

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 11:08 PM
get a shitty visa card, buy gas with it pd and only gas pay it off in full every month, you will not have to pay interest if you pay in full and after 9 months or so you will have a pretty good credit score, but what they also look at when applying for loans at actual banks not payday loans is how much you make and how much you owe, so someone making 20 grand a year can not walk into a bank and get a 300,000 dollar loan because you would not be able to make the payments,
I am never taking a loan out for a car or house. I never will, flat out. I just won't do it. If I'm ever making the kind of money where I could if I really wanted to, good, then I can save up the money myself and buy the car/house with a 100% down payment in a few years time.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 11:10 PM
you should run your creidt to see if that showed up if it did call the bank and ask them to take it off, and pay the overdraft, also if you call right after when there's an overdraft every single bank everywhere will remove the fee if you ask nicely/threaten to close your account

ok look i went through some shit awhile back and declared bankruptcy to get out from under insanely high medical bills (thank god obama wasnt elected in 2000) and now my car paymnt has 18% interest because i got it 1 year after, i still owe 15k on it (dont ask ok) but my credit score has gone up 100 points, the problem here is that a "good" credit score has also gone from 900 to like 1k points so im in exactly the same boat i was in when i started off, ive gone up 100 points (never missed a payment) but so has a good credit score, so how the FUCK do i fix that?

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:11 PM
it's kind of hard to get the huge ass tax breaks and tax benefits from buying your house outright, i think u acutally come out a little ahead come tax time if you have a mortgage over the long term

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 11:11 PM
I am never taking a loan out for a car or house. I never will, flat out. I just won't do it. If I'm ever making the kind of money where I could if I really wanted to, good, then I can save up the money myself and buy the car/house with a 100% down payment in a few years time.

and you will newver have a goddamned thing in life unless its handed to you. you cant even start a decent business without startup cash from a bank I did it and paid it off, i'm still in the shitty credit bracket

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:13 PM
ok look i went through some shit awhile back and declared bankruptcy to get out from under insanely high medical bills (thank god obama wasnt elected in 2000) and now my car paymnt has 18% interest because i got it 1 year after, i still owe 15k on it (dont ask ok) but my credit score has gone up 100 points, the problem here is that a "good" credit score has also gone from 900 to like 1k points so im in exactly the same boat i was in when i started off, ive gone up 100 points (never missed a payment) but so has a good credit score, so how the FUCK do i fix that?

7 years for bankruptcy to be totally gone off your report, but after 2 years or most lenders will rate you as a good risk because you are debt free

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:14 PM
i always try and buy cars outright because they only deprecate and you get 0 tax benefits from having a car loan

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:19 PM
plug drugs you should fucking rape your credit right now, get your credit score high by paying off a credit card every month for like a year, then take out a fuck ton of credit cards and go to town, and never pay shit back, pay 300 bucks to declare bankruptcy and in 7 years u will be back to normal

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Therefore, there is no reason for me to ever build up credit and no reason for me to ever own a credit card, and I'll never have to fear getting in to debt. I had to open up a bank account a few months ago for the sole purpose of getting money from someone. I withdrew all the money ASAP and haven't touched the account since.

I'm sure I'll have a job again in the future that only sends out paychecks as direct deposit, and even then I'll only do so very reluctantly and hesitantly. I experience pure discomfort and malaise 24/7 when I'm in even the smallest amount of debt, I don't know how it can be some people's life choice to be in debt.

God damn banks. God damn bitches and hoes! Get off my dick with that overdraft shit, don't be frontin son

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:20 PM
god bless america and unsecured credit

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 11:22 PM
7 years for bankruptcy to be totally gone off your report, but after 2 years or most lenders will rate you as a good risk because you are debt free

ive had issues with certain creditors refusing to honor the judgement, and my lawyer has been lees than stellar at illiciting the desired responses.

who do i go to next?

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 11:22 PM
God damn schools. God damn skanky hoes! Them bitches so cheap, they charge you 200 dollars for a book and give it to you on fuckin loose leaf paper out of an office printer! Bitches be trippin! Daaaaaamn thats some ghetto shit

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:25 PM
start a small bussiness call it white lighting consulting firm, become a limted liablity corpation in vermont, then take advancatge of a bunch of goverment small bussiness programs and take a fuck ton of loans out on the company, then spend all the money on coke,,,, and do rails in your office,,, and nothing else

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 11:27 PM
start a small bussiness call it white lighting consulting firm, become a limted liablity corpation in vermont, then take advancatge of a bunch of goverment small bussiness programs and take a fuck ton of loans out on the company, then spend all the money on coke,,,, and do rails in your office,,, and nothing else

while this sounds like a lot of fun i know me and no i cant do that ill die

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:27 PM
plug drugs do not i repeat do not take out Stanford student loans,, EVER NEVER EVER, u can't get rid of those in bankruptcy

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 11:28 PM
so plan b, lawyer sucked didnt get all the crap off my report when the judgement went through so how do i jump over his head and make shit happen?

Autistic Spectrum
01-07-2014, 11:29 PM
you have to name every one you owe, in the long ass paper work you need to file again i bet

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Yo yo yo what education you want i got what ya need, quality shit right here, thats for real.. Wait what? How you know it good? look dawg you can take my word for it! Yo yo yo be my nigga though, front me for it i'll drop it off to ya... yeah later tonight... awww yeaah dawg ill smoke you guys up for the hassle homie

Needless to say, the thug back alley educator never made the drop off. It became clear that he was getting fucked.

www.whatthefuck.com
I'll be back tomorrow to check dp idk why the hell we arent friends really i mean yeah youre better at money than i am but we like alot of the same stuff and we hate most of the same people idk i think youre scared to admit you might be codeys friend because of marks and he barely even posts because mexican girlfriend

Autistic Spectrum
do you have pell grants plug drugs,,, sweet sweet free money for being poor and wanting to go to college

m0nde
01-07-2014, 11:31 PM
plugdrugs, you want to compiles all the posts you made for me so i can add thenm to your text file, please

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 11:31 PM
you have to name every one you owe, in the long ass paper work you need to file again i bet

cant file for 4 more years so does that mean i can get some kinda do-over or do i have to wait 4 more years to file because fuck that im not gonna be plugdrugs by force for 14 years over a 75k medical bill...

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 11:44 PM
He found the thug bitch the next day. He located him a few blocks away in a different part of town, picking up some watermelon and grape soda from a convenience store. He knew not to even bother asking questions and waste time listening to the thug's bullshit excuses; he had dealt with these types of thugs before. As the thug was preoccupied trying to get a napkin out of a napkin dispenser to clean ketchup off his hand, he quickly snuck up behind him and not wasting a 10th of a second grabbed a nearby wooden stool, and like a predator coming out of the bushes with the upper hand of total surprise, he proceeded to bash the thug unconscious. Without the slightest hesitation and in the same seamless motion, he reached down and took the thug's wallet, and also discovered a large bag of PhDs which he pocketed. "School's out motha fucka!" he yelled at the thug's unconscious mangled body before running off into a nearby alley.

UofLCardfan08
01-07-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm almost 4 years out of high school and not in debt, my score hasn't gone negative, that's more than what half of my graduating class can say

4 whole years out of high school WOW.... you'rE almost a grown up, GET A JOB FAGGOT!

steveyos YOLO
01-07-2014, 11:56 PM
I'm confused why people are having serious conversations with plug drugs

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 12:01 AM
do you have pell grants plug drugs,,, sweet sweet free money for being poor and wanting to go to college

I've never received a dime from the government unless you count one semester at a community college PSEO senior year of high school, courtesy of the taxpayers, and 5 months that I was getting food stamps (which I actually needed). I've probably paid many times more than that in taxes over the course of my life. All I really need the government to do for me is make roads so I'm able to drive from point A to point B, have public schools that are kept in working order, set up a fire department, basic police department and sewage system, and that's it - that's what I will give them tax money for.

In return for all that I'm giving them, all I ask in return is that they don't even so much as fantasize, even while masturbating, to try to suppress our freedom of speech or take away everyone's firearms when we aren't looking. Oh, and if they wouldn't use my house for the purpose of housing soldiers during war-time, that'd be great.

Basically, if it doesn't involve fixing up roads or putting in new sewage pipes, they should have absolutely no fucking say in anything at all, ever, ever. Any other type of mandate comes directly from the people, in a system which people agree to use voluntarily.

UofLCardfan08
01-08-2014, 12:04 AM
with the prospect of college looking like the worst financial decision a person could possibly make for themselves, I'm probably not going to finish out college..

/SNIP/

because I'm going to go try roughing it in no man's land for a while and return some day with riches

YOU ARE A SNIVELING DRUG ADDICT THAT HAS INGESTED YOUR COLLEGE TUITION 10X

DO YOU EVEN DECLARE YOUR COUCH CUSHION MINING PROFITS ... DO YOU?

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 12:12 AM
When the british soldiers tried to buttfuck us, do you think we started crying about life being unfair and acting like a little bitch while the redcoats fucked the colonists wives??
or did they act like big boys and go get a posse together to beat the everloving shit out of the brits' silly asses for even day-dreaming that they could get away with their bullshit?

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 12:19 AM
YOU ARE A SNIVELING DRUG ADDICT THAT HAS INGESTED YOUR COLLEGE TUITION 10X

DO YOU EVEN DECLARE YOUR COUCH CUSHION MINING PROFITS ... DO YOU?

I don't know if you understand the economic system in the US.. going to college is fine and dandy, and you generally want to put the idea in kids' heads when they're young that they should go to college.. that being said, every boy and girl can go to college along with all the angels in god's choir with no one left out and everyone in it as equals, but it won't do anyone anything if there weren't any jobs in the first place.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 12:20 AM
like a trex with a hardon, just pissed the fuck off

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 12:22 AM
There aren't any real jobs anymore, they just don't exist. We have food being grown and harvested in the most efficient possible manner that it can be done in; we have that food sent across the country in trucks driven by truckers, and then we have that food sold in grocery stores at a decent price. After all that, we're pretty much just fucking off most of the time, when you really get down to it

rose west
01-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Sometimes I feel like being a ho is a real job.

UofLCardfan08
01-08-2014, 12:33 AM
There aren't any real jobs anymore, they just don't exist. We have food being grown and harvested in the most efficient possible manner that it can be done in; we have that food sent across the country in trucks driven by truckers, and then we have that food sold in grocery stores at a decent price. After all that, we're pretty much just fucking off most of the time, when you really get down to it

"The World" according to drug addict Mike B.erg

You need/deserve a special place to live out the rest of your pathetic life, a place shared with like minded scum. You need to become lisa and sherman's houseboi. washing dishes and meeting at the tip.

rose west
01-08-2014, 12:35 AM
I would gladly share a bed with Lisa and rooty.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 12:48 AM
it's kind of hard to get the huge ass tax breaks and tax benefits from buying your house outright, i think u acutally come out a little ahead come tax time if you have a mortgage over the long term

I think you're wrong on a few fronts:
1. You can usually talk down the price considerably if you mention you'd like to pay in cold hard currency.
2. Paying for anything over time with interest might as well be a contract between you and the devil, and what you'll end up paying is always going to add up to more (usually many times more) otherwise the middle man hosting the carnival act wouldn't be in business.
3. If the economy collapses and everyone loses their jobs and pensions again which seems to happen every 8 years or so, being stuck with a mortgage in the aftermath of that pretty much makes a person fucked for life.
4. A time like right now especially with everything bottomed out so bad, if you save up your own money, you can get a new and better house cheap as shit. You'll always be able to upgrade and never have to downgrade, because during a crash, your house is still going to have the same value in relation to other houses, so it won't matter if the price of your house is crashed to shit since the price of all houses is crashed to shit.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 12:54 AM
druggies think they are smart lol

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 12:55 AM
There's something in business called "planned obsolescense", and if you can truly appreciate just how large of a role it plays in corporate philosophy today, you'd start to look at things like a car that is functionally identical to another car but costs 5 times more or brand name clothing that has holes in it before you even buy it and start to get the impression that everyone is suffering from acute lead poisoning.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 12:57 AM
In mathematics, two quantities are in the golden ratio if their ratio is the same as the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 01:00 AM
Single photons cannot travel faster than the speed of light, our results bring a closure to the debate on the true speed of information carried by a single photon.

UofLCardfan08
01-08-2014, 01:05 AM
grampyhackamatics

(1) 12 gauge + (2) trigger pulls
................. plug drugs

= more fresh air for all to enjoy

rose west
01-08-2014, 01:05 AM
The speed a black man's semen travels to the back of a white girl's throat is phenomenal.
Sometimes the unexpected speed makes me gag.

Autistic Spectrum
01-08-2014, 01:12 AM
The speed a black man's semen travels to the back of a white girl's throat is phenomenal.
Sometimes the unexpected speed makes me gag.

first and last time i am clicking view post u sick bitch

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Economics are instinctive; things like sexual desire are often dependent on food quantity/availability in the environment; if the availability of food suddenly has a high surplus, it instinctively tells everyone to have a breeding frenzy. We equate things like money with gold and time; with our economy taken off the gold standard, they can use the federal reserve to induce episodes of mass spending manias in the economy. Whether we realize it or not, something in the back of our mind tells us that everything is suddenly more obtainable and purchasing in excess is suddenly easier and rewarding; the collective consciousness of the nation's consumers as a whole gives off the vibe to everyone that more money is always on its way - they feel as if they're constantly hitting the jackpot and should keep buying as long as it lasts.

With no gold standard and the ability to tweak and manipulate currency behind the scenes with the federal reserve, our economy starts to resemble a black hole; the trend of spending money stars to become self-sustaining, since the careless spending of money by consumers promotes the creation of more goods and services, which increases the demand for employees which ends up increasing the amount of money flowing in to consumer's pockets which in turn feeds back in to carelessly spending money. The gears of the economy keep speeding up and accelerating, and this goes on and on until the enormous level of inertia the economy has accumulated becomes openly problematic and the availability of basic necessities like food and water comes under threat due to how extremely volatile the economy is and how devalued currency is.

This explosion that results from spending habits accelerating to their breaking point causes the economy to begin strongly sucking back in as the pressure from the build-up is finally released. Where people were once spending in excess, they are now desperately trying to save money back up again - but experience extreme difficulty in doing so as businesses are doing likewise; the economy stagnates. Businesses are making less money since not as many people are spending, and people are spending less because the businesses that employed them are paying them less or can no longer employ them entirely.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Opioid use, acute and chronic, is also associated with weight gain, glycemic dysregulation, and dental pathology.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Let me say that it is in corportions' immediate best interest to keep the working class' income castrated post-crash and attempt to postpone their recovery as long as possible. This will allow the corporations, who are in a panic, time to save up before consumers have a possibility to grab the upper hand. Corporations want to keep gathering more and more of the playing cards until they're confident that their future is secure. The more of those playing cards they secure, the more effective they'll become at obtaining more. It's going to be a period in our country's history full of civil liberties coming under attack and being challenged by corporations and the government, and corporations and the government attempting to strip away power and freedom from people at every conceivable angle.

They are going to challenge us on every front, and try to spiritually rob people of their sense of entitlement as human beings. Movies and television shows which were a longtime source of inspiration will be used again as they once were, as propaganda machines for manipulating the masses. Fascism will find its way into the working world, where self-serving pigs will take over leadership positions and manipulate workers to into competing with each other and ostracize anyone who challenges the hierarchy. You will have to be someone's bitch or else face total social rejection and ultimately be driven out of a job one way or another. The drive for survival will force people to find the only temporary solution they can, which is seeking a position of acceptance within the new system - dependence on the system will completely overpower all other drives and motives, such as concern for others or the desire for independence.

It's the onset of dystopia. Corporations are definitely going to push for it; the fear of competitors beating them to it alone is going to force them to. Good luck everyone. In God we trust.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 02:22 AM
Opioid use, acute and chronic, is also associated with weight gain, glycemic dysregulation, and dental pathology.

Yeah methadone especially has a tendency to make people fatties who can't get boners. Good thing I don't use opiates every day, I couldn't live without boners

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Tell you what. Corporations, you can go ahead and have at the whole dystopia thing as long as you give me and all my fellow junkies all the drugs we want.
Actually I think that might have been their plan with methadone but it turns out that having a bunch of heavyweight junkies that feel impervious to pain and have an utter contempt for the system isn't exactly in the best interest of a government trying to run a dystopia.
It's a bummer, the whole "keep the population physically dependent on narcotics in order to control them" theme for a dystopia had such a nice ring to it.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 02:46 AM
I could live without your boner.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 02:47 AM
I speak for all women.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Getting scammed in runescape and running your own scam-ring in runescape as a 13 year old taught me a lot about economics. It only has to happen to you a couple of times before you figure out not to do it again, and it does teach you a valuable lesson in economics... Never give a dickwad something up front in a trade, especially when that dickwad has anonymity and nothing at all prevents him from getting away with it.. You also learn to never make a trade that requires a commitment; never borrow money, and its more efficient to buy crappy items you can use now so you level up faster instead of buying super awesome expensive items that you can't even use yet - real world implication: when that 100,000 car breaks down, it's going to suck a whole lot more ass than when your 900 dollar "strictly a commuter" car breaks down

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 02:52 AM
I speak for all women.

what's wrong with my boner? dicks rubbed raw from drug-induced compulsive masturbation don't turn you on?

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Take the NSA for example; they just dumped 80 million into the research and development of quantum computers. lol.
Didn't the NSA learn anything from playing runescape? You don't dump money into getting the super fancy shit when you can't even use it yet! Just because you want it really bad isn't going to put you any closer to getting it, I mean, they dumped 80 million into researching and developing a device that no one even knows would actually work or not; it's like dumping a billion dollars into researching astrology and alchemy, or trying to find the philosophers stone, it's hokey nonsense, and the particular agency dumping money into this nonsense, the one that was recently in the limelight for its corruption, is once again demonstrating textbook corruption... Reminds me of old Balkan kings back in the middle ages who would dump money from the royal budget into quests to find sacred relics and ancient artifacts... total nonsense.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:06 AM
what's wrong with my boner? dicks rubbed raw from drug-induced compulsive masturbation don't turn you on?

Fortunately no.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:06 AM
Or maybe the NSA will be the one laughing when their army of evil quantum super-computer robots teleport right in front of me traveling from the future to enslave mankind :shrug: who knows

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:07 AM
weird masturbation habits aren't usually attractive at all.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:10 AM
Fortunately no.

But meth is what all the celebrities do son. Where do you think 90s punk rock came from? You write music when your coming up on speed and it comes out as punk rock, and then when you're taking heroin to help come down off the meth, it comes out as grunge

speed-dick is totally fashionable; nothing chicks loved more than having to ask "what is that??" when you pull out your dick that's shrivelled up inside your body due to vascular constriction and you have to explain that its just the drug and it inflates back up to a normal size once you rub it a little

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:11 AM
punk rock fucking sucks.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:14 AM
Anyways, the NSA is dumping 80 million of the taxpayers money into something that, if it even actually exists, would have been discovered by a lone nerd in a basement sometime in the next 20 years anyways

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:17 AM
You must have disgusting teeth from all that meth use.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:18 AM
kind of like when the government back in the 50s would get together a team of scientists just to turn a room into a giant calculator only capable of simple addition and subtraction

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:19 AM
punk rock fucking sucks.

you know something? you fucking suck

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:22 AM

I don't use meth, and my dental hygeine is completely fine

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:30 AM
Yes you do. There are countless threads of you bragging about meth use and cracking the string theory. Sorry Plugdrugs, you just don't look like the type of guy who brushes his teeth. Your hygiene all around looks terrible from what I've seen on the tinychat. Your clothes are ratty, your hair is unkempt. You're constantly jamming food into your mouth.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:33 AM
You do use meth, you pop pills, you probably use needles too. You junkies are all the same.

Gentleman Doli
01-08-2014, 03:33 AM
Fuck you pluggy!

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:34 AM
die pluggy die!

m0nde
01-08-2014, 03:34 AM
are people actually reading any of that and responding seriously?!

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:35 AM

Yes. Me.

Gentleman Doli
01-08-2014, 03:35 AM
Just cag bcaus shes retarded

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:37 AM
Single photons cannot travel faster than the speed of light, our results bring a closure to the debate on the true speed of information carried by a single photon.

Actually the speed of light is only constant locally; it is possible to violate the speed of light in space that is dilated due to the presence of mass.
If you took a super duper incredibly long stick (teacher holds up yard stick and proceeds to act out his example) that was several times longer than the diameter of the sun and put it through the exact center of the sun, that stick would appear shorter than it would if you stuck it alongside the sun. This is because the density of the sun's mass increases toward the center, and due to the dilating effect mass has on spacetime, there is literally "more space" toward the center of the sun.

m0nde
i thought that wsan't cag. i thought it was stevey

Gentleman Doli
Plug drugs leans over and kisses cags stripper ear lobe. Oh cag its so nice to finally be with a woman he moans

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:39 AM
Doli scoops up the tiny lisa and slams her up against the wall, pounding that fresh brown cunt with his giant cock. Cameron is sweating heavily

m0nde
01-08-2014, 03:40 AM
Actually the speed of light is only constant locally; it is possible to violate the speed of light in space that is dilated due to the presence of mass.
If you took a super duper incredibly long stick (teacher holds up yard stick and proceeds to act out his example) that was several times longer than the diameter of the sun and put it through the exact center of the sun, that stick would appear shorter than it would if you stuck alongside the sun. This is because the density of the sun's mass increases toward the center, and due to the dilating effect mass has on spacetime, there is literally "more space" toward the center of the sun.you tak alot of shit and pronounce things which are obviuos. all of us have read this shit or watched specials hoted by stephen hawking

the only thing that can make things seem like they're moving faster than the speed of light is space expanding. the further you look out into space you can see things moving away from us faster and faster and it does become faster than the speed of light and that's dark energy expanding the fabric of space

now shut up. photons cannot go faster than c. tachyons are theorized to do so, but they haven't been discoverd

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:40 AM
You know why you never heard that in a physics class when you were a kid? Because science classes in the United States haven't had an update in curriculum since about 1910.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:44 AM
you tak alot of shit and pronounce things which are obviuos. all of us have read this shit or watched specials hoted by stephen hawking

the only thing that can make things seem like they're moving faster than the speed of light is space expanding. the further you look out into space you can see things moving away from us faster and faster and it does become faster than the speed of light and that's dark energy expanding the fabric of space

now shut up. photons cannot go faster than c. tachyons are theorized to do so, but they haven't been discoverd

Monde u r so fucking hot

m0nde
01-08-2014, 03:46 AM
yeah you know why you think you know all this shit? you read some bullshit and you don't really comprehend what you're reading or the implications and then you talk to complete batshit bogans about it and gaze at your navels and when you finally try to extrapolate something new you come up with more bullshit because you haven't understood anything in the first place

i remember you and lisa going on about m theory and p branes and shit. yeah everyone knows that brian greene shit. it's totally theoretical and i remember lisa going on abot how no one here knows anytning about it and only plugdrugs can tlk to her on her level

the truth is no one is interested in talking to morons about this shit. they just let it pass

m0nde
01-08-2014, 03:50 AM
You know why you never heard that in a physics class when you were a kid? Because science classes in the United States haven't had an update in curriculum since about 1910.yeah you remember that thing had the lhc where they thought a signal had gone faster than the speed of light>? it was a glitch . mass cannot make a photon go faster than the speed of light. even in a black hole it won't go faster. the relative frames may make the speeds seem differnt to an observer but that's BASIC and you didn't even understand that BASIC thing about relativity.

a photon moves as an electromagetic particle/wave. the electric field and the magnetic field accellerate each other and there's a cosomological constant which stops c from going beyond a certain speed. this again is BASIC

so please stop

always stevey
01-08-2014, 03:56 AM
ive got a black hole for you, monde

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 03:58 AM
you tak alot of shit and pronounce things which are obviuos. all of us have read this shit or watched specials hoted by stephen hawking
No I don't, no you don't, and no they don't. You may have heard and caught snippets of these topics in physics but never actually put too much thought into what they meant or were even talking about.

This kid I knew in high school who always sort of acted like a smarmy intellectual posted some dumb smug nonsense on facebook about the number pi, and how it was inherent in the universe around us and beautiful and posted some dumb image with a bunch of colors and the symbol pi and awww ain't that inspiring. I responded "but do the Euclidean dimensions actually even exist?" and explained that in reality, a sphere having mass will have a diameter that is longer than what you'd expect if you took its circumference divided by pi, and even then an object's location can never be known with arbitrary precision and things like diameter or circumference can't ever be accurately measured or observed in reality, and even less so for numbers like pi. And then he responded like a cocky smartass and said the theory I was talking about I didn't know anything about, but I linked him to this http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/relativity/stcurve.pdf
it's actually the other way around and the common perception of the theory of relativity is something the general public still hasn't been able to wrap their heads around, and the most you'll hear about it on TV is some highly watered down special hosted by morgan freeman on the science channel or for explaining a cheesy plot device in poorly written science fiction.
An actual grasp on relativity is a book-length subject, and getting the watered down briefing about it from Dr Who or whoever isn't the same thing as actually reading an early 20th century book on physics or something that was actually written by Einstein himself and the "ahah!" moment you experience when you suddenly "get it" and blow your own mind.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 04:01 AM
that's from the movie pi you idiot.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 04:10 AM

I like how you said I'm incorrect then go on to talk about space expanding causing the speed of light to appear violated on a macroscopic scale, which is exactly the same thing I said in the post you were replying to

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Wait a second are we having some sly jerk off contest here where you tell me I'm wrong, say the same exact thing I said with the only difference being that you said it instead of me, then feel like you have a big dick when everyone agrees with you instead of me?

always stevey
01-08-2014, 04:15 AM
pseudo-intellectuals always ramble on about quantam physics and philosophy because they are vague topics that most people don't know or care about.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 04:23 AM
If gravity is the result of space itself being dilated by mass is common grade school shit, then please tell me some more about it, because its hard for me to wrap my head around, and for most physicists to wrap their head around as well, so if you have some sort of knowledge on the subject which would help illustrate its simplicity, I encourage you to share it

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Looking in to theoretical physics and expecting any practical application to come from it is a lot like buying lottery tickets and expecting to win.. It takes no prior qualifications to become knowledgeable in theoretical physics, but it's not a harness-able trade skill either. If you show an interest in it and have a keen inventive mind, you can become good at it, but your chance of ever having a use for the knowledge other than something cool to tell people at parties is about as good as it is for winning the lottery.

Einstein was a clerk at a patent office before he published the theory of relativity; most of the great experiments conducted in the late 19th and early 20th century which lead to our modern understanding of physics were conducted at home with crude materials. Some of those people who may have been thought of as childish quacks conducting quackery in their shed at odd hours went on to have their work ultimately contribute to the creation of things like the atomic bomb.

I'd ask you to show a little respect and keep that in mind the next time you look at these topics and think they are somehow foolish or beneath you.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 04:43 AM
pseudo-intellectuals always ramble on about quantam physics and philosophy because they are vague topics that most people don't know or care about.

I don't think that "quantum physics proves that God exists!" or any of that other nutjob stuff; I like to appreciate the math of it, I like my physics and science served cold.

There's been a few nuts out there who turned around and made nutjob books on quantum physics almost making it out to be a religion, and to be perfectly honest they probably made a killing from it whilst not actually having a clue if what they were saying could be backed by any kind of evidence.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 04:51 AM
There's this really terrible new-age movie called "What the bleep do we know" and there's this scene showing a famous experiment in quantum physics called the double slit experiment. They actually did a good job showing the basic layout of the experiment, even though the rest of the movie was shit, but then they ended it by making it out as having mystical implications..

If you want to start a cult and make a killing, write a book on physics talking all about possible implications while talking very little about things that have actually been tested out firsthand in experiments.

UofLCardfan08
01-08-2014, 04:52 AM
Lisa FACTS: lisa prefers unemployed fat guys

Mike B.erg
sherman

always stevey
01-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Lisa FACTS: lisa prefers unemployed fat guys

Mike B.erg
sherman

Einstein's theory of fat

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 05:06 AM
The cool thing about Einstein's relativity is that you can arrive at an understanding of it and deduce its validity with nothing but logic alone.. Relativity was just a thought experiment proposed by Einstein for years before there was ever actually any experimental evidence supporting it.
Einstein and company had to try and make a visit to a solar eclipse at the exact location it was visible in order to back relativity with experimental evidence; and in the early 1900s, that's a lot more difficult than it sounds. There was no air travel and they had to zig zag through international borders of countries at war with each other and travel halfway around the globe to get to the right location and be there at the right time, and cross their fingers that it wasn't cloudy.
They did all that to gather experimental evidence for something that would probably sound pretty quacky if you tried explaining to a layperson why you were traveling halfway around the globe to catch a solar eclipse.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 05:14 AM
Einstein's theory of fat

You ever think that it's kind of foolish and a little embarrassing to insult something about a person when that insult applies equally or even moreso to yourself?

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 05:20 AM
Here's the thought experiment which lead to special relativity:
"...a paradox upon which I had already hit at the age of sixteen: If I pursue a beam of light with the velocity c (velocity of light in a vacuum), I should observe such a beam of light as an electromagnetic field at rest though spatially oscillating. There seems to be no such thing, however, neither on the basis of experience nor according to Maxwell's equations. From the very beginning it appeared to me intuitively clear that, judged from the standpoint of such an observer, everything would have to happen according to the same laws as for an observer who, relative to the earth, was at rest. For how should the first observer know or be able to determine, that he is in a state of fast uniform motion? One sees in this paradox the germ of the special relativity theory is already contained."

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 05:23 AM
Basically, to be chasing after a beam of light at the same speed that it's traveling would require simultaneity between the observer and the beam of light, which can't exist according to special relativity.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 05:32 AM
You ever think that it's kind of foolish and a little embarrassing to insult something about a person when that insult applies equally or even moreso to yourself?

no u.

It would be embarrassing if I was actually fat like you. lmao

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 05:43 AM
And in order for an object to accelerate to the speed of light, the energy required is infinite.
If you were traveling at the speed of light and turned on a flash light, how fast would the light emitted from the flashlight be traveling? Such a scenario can't exist, because the concept of "space" is illusory. You can not travel faster than the speed of light because the speed which light travels at is a part of the innate mechanics of space itself that give value to notions like "speed" or "distance" in the first place. To be traveling faster than light would be to travel faster than the very thing giving 'traveling' any metric to begin with.

This also leads to the conclusion that the speed of light is always locally constant.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 06:07 AM
Once you finally have your head wrapped around that, go back and take a look at something like gravity which according to Newtonian physics violates every single thing you just got done wrapping your head around..
Start off first of all by throwing out the Newtonian notion that gravity's effect is instantaneous; if no information, interaction between particles, or relation between anything and anything can travel faster than the speed of light, then gravity has to be traveling at either equal to or less than the speed of light. Well what is gravity? Newtonian physics made it out as an invisible connection tethering all matter together, with pulling on one particle having an instant gravitational effect on another particle. The more you think about it, the more that concept seems ridiculous, since if gravitational interactions occurred instantaneously, then all particles in the gravitational system would be stagnate/unchanging, since any inertia given to one particle would have an instant and equally distributed effect on all particles it was tethered to, and no change in position between the particles would ever occur at all.

So what causes gravity? If we go back to the thought experiment mentioned earlier that lead to special relativity, it ultimately forces a person to give their concept of space a complete overhaul. The phenomenon of space and time are intertwined as spacetime, which can be thought of as a cosmic byproduct produced by the nature of light and energy.
Gravity results due to the presence of matter dilating spacetime; the reason matter does this can be attributed to the fundamental differences between light and matter.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 06:25 AM
Light requires time to propagate, even though nothing can travel faster than it.
No objects have values of location or velocity outside of their relation to other objects, and simultaneity between two different events isn't possible.

meatloaf
01-08-2014, 06:26 AM
you don't have a job or a degree

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Here's a good thought experiment I thought of that makes you think about gravity and the nature of objects in motion:
When you jump up in the air, the Earth is beneath you when it lands. No matter how high you jump, the location you jumped from will be beneath you considering you jumped at rest relative to the Earth.. but what if you hypothetically jumped straight up hundreds of kilometers? Is the location on Earth that you jumped from still going to be directly beneath you? If it's always directly beneath you, and the Earth is rotating, wouldn't that from the frame of reference of everything else in the solar system, you'd appear to be flying around the Earth in a circle at impossible speeds, completing a distance of one circle around the Earth along with the Earth as it makes a full rotation?
That can't happen.. can it? Well, it actually does happen - it's happening to objects in orbit around the Earth right now. The reason that the same spot on the Earth below doesn't stay the same for, say, a spacecraft in orbit above Earth, is because the velocity required to stay in orbit around the Earth without falling back down to it changes depending on altitude, and your relative velocity with the rotation of the Earth that you had initially after jumping accounts for less and less of the velocity required to stay in orbit the higher up you get.
For spacecraft taking off from Earth, their trajectory upwards from the Earth into space will appear as a curved path going with the Earth's rotation due to Earth's gravity, as if what we proposed earlier is actually true! =) But, due to the increase in velocity required to keep the spacecraft in orbit, the location that is directly below it on Earth ends up changing.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 07:13 AM
Edited the above post so it actually makes sense when read:
Here's a good thought experiment I thought of that makes you think about gravity and the nature of objects in motion:
When you jump straight up in the air, you more or less land in the same spot you jumped from - No matter how high you jump, the spot you jumped from should be beneath you considering you jumped at rest relative to the Earth.. but what if you hypothetically jumped straight up hundreds of kilometers? Is the location on Earth that you jumped from still going to be directly beneath you? If it's always directly beneath you, and the Earth is rotating, wouldn't that appear to everything else in the solar system as flying around the Earth in a circle at impossible speeds, completing a distance of one circle around the Earth in the same time as Earth making a full rotation?

That can't happen.. can it? Well, it actually does happen, but not like that - it happened to objects in orbit around the Earth when they initially launched off. However, due to the spacecraft having to continuously accelerate to escape Earth's orbit and not fall back down to it, the spot on Earth directly below you changes with the ship's change in velocity. However, if you hypothetically jumped up 300km into space, and we eliminated factors like air/wind and not being able to jump 'perfectly straight up', and if the speed you're jumping into the air at doesn't exceed the Earth's escape velocity, you will land in the same spot you jumped from.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 07:20 AM
pluggy is high on speed for sure, he's been doing this all night.

steveyos
01-08-2014, 07:20 AM

maybe dknt take the pills dumbass

hey, lisa how's ig going? you understand that your're not capable of expressing your anger or even mild dislike in any way other than complete blind rage and that's why you can't understand why the diplomacy of sometimes using passive aggressive behaviour may be politically useful
i think you need to calm down and maybe take a breath

wy're you getting so intensely angry about this? can you gauge what level of anger is appropriate for a situation? i'll give you a hint, you're over-reacting and it's off-putting. maybe if you tried expressing yoru grievances in a normal, less psychotic manner it would come to something.

many of us have had our information posted here. reality check: if you post your information, pictures, etc. it will be found, it's indexed. how's it different from looking someone up in the white pages?

delete this forum

plug drugs is fat

Why do you is the real question

lame

cash is king

oops i posted in this thread, i wasnt going to dammit

god bless america and unsecured credit

plugdrugs, you want to compiles all the posts you made for me so i can add thenm to your text file, please

I'm confused why people are having serious conversations with plug drugs

like a trex with a hardon, just pissed the fuck off

druggies think they are smart lol

In mathematics, two quantities are in the golden ratio if their ratio is the same as the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities.

first and last time i am clicking view post u sick bitch

I could live without your boner.

I speak for all women.

Fortunately no.

weird masturbation habits aren't usually attractive at all.

punk rock fucking sucks.

Yes you do. There are countless threads of you bragging about meth use and cracking the string theory. Sorry Plugdrugs, you just don't look like the type of guy who brushes his teeth. Your hygiene all around looks terrible from what I've seen on the tinychat. Your clothes are ratty, your hair is unkempt. You're constantly jamming food into your mouth.

You do use meth, you pop pills, you probably use needles too. You junkies are all the same.

Fuck you pluggy!

die pluggy die!

Yes. Me.

Just cag bcaus shes retarded

i thought that wsan't cag. i thought it was stevey

Plug drugs leans over and kisses cags stripper ear lobe. Oh cag its so nice to finally be with a woman he moans

Doli scoops up the tiny lisa and slams her up against the wall, pounding that fresh brown cunt with his giant cock. Cameron is sweating heavily

Monde u r so fucking hot

yeah you know why you think you know all this shit? you read some bullshit and you don't really comprehend what you're reading or the implications and then you talk to complete batshit bogans about it and gaze at your navels and when you finally try to extrapolate something new you come up with more bullshit because you haven't understood anything in the first place

i remember you and lisa going on about m theory and p branes and shit. yeah everyone knows that brian greene shit. it's totally theoretical and i remember lisa going on abot how no one here knows anytning about it and only plugdrugs can tlk to her on her level

the truth is no one is interested in talking to morons about this shit. they just let it pass

yeah you remember that thing had the lhc where they thought a signal had gone faster than the speed of light>? it was a glitch . mass cannot make a photon go faster than the speed of light. even in a black hole it won't go faster. the relative frames may make the speeds seem differnt to an observer but that's BASIC and you didn't even understand that BASIC thing about relativity.

a photon moves as an electromagetic particle/wave. the electric field and the magnetic field accellerate each other and there's a cosomological constant which stops c from going beyond a certain speed. this again is BASIC

so please stop

ive got a black hole for you, monde

that's from the movie pi you idiot.

Einstein's theory of fat

no u.

It would be embarrassing if I was actually fat like you. lmao

pluggy is high on speed for sure, he's been doing this all night.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 07:22 AM
I still don't understand what this has to do with pushing shopping carts or threatening suicide on tinychat. I wonder if those can be explain by physics?

steveyos
01-08-2014, 07:24 AM
COLD MOUNTAIN AIR. WE WALKED ON VALIENTLU OUR SWORDS AND AEMOR GLISRENINFG INNTHE SUN AA RHE SWEAT DRIPPED FROM OUR BALLS. ALL THWAE FEMALES CRAWLED. THE FOREST WAS DAEK AND COLS AND BABIES CRIED BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT OF BULLETS. I GOT FIVE ON IT AND THE SKY WIZARD DISD NOT SHINE HIS LIGHT UPON HISNSOLDIERS THAT DAY. WE SLAUGHTRED THEM ALL.

always stevey
01-08-2014, 07:27 AM
COLD MOUNTAIN AIR. WE WALKED ON VALIENTLU OUR SWORDS AND AEMOR GLISRENINFG INNTHE SUN AA RHE SWEAT DRIPPED FROM OUR BALLS. ALL THWAE FEMALES CRAWLED. THE FOREST WAS DAEK AND COLS AND BABIES CRIED BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT OF BULLETS. I GOT FIVE ON IT AND THE SKY WIZARD DISD NOT SHINE HIS LIGHT UPON HISNSOLDIERS THAT DAY. WE SLAUGHTRED THEM ALL.

steveyos
01-08-2014, 07:31 AM
MANY DAYS AND MANY NIGHTS PASSED. I SAW WE SAW WE STARED INTO THE DISTANCE WHERE WE SAW WHAR WE AAW. F AND INNTHAT MOMENT HE WAS CLEAN. MANY BEFORE US WOMDERED WOMDERS ABOUTNWHY WE WERE BEFORE AND THEN I WAS AT THE SRORE AND SAW THE LATEST ISSUE OF CUM MAGAZINE. IT TURNS OUT MARSHMELLOWS ARE GREAT WHEN USED PROPERLY. I WISH I WAS A GIRL AND WHENNTHE LAZERS FROMMTHE UFO CUT THE TREE IN HASLD JIMBOB KNEW WHAT HE MUST DO. OH MY CAT IS MEOWING BRB GONNA PLAY WITH HER

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 07:52 AM
That's what I DO

I don't think I was talking to her about branes and m theory, because like you said it is all theoretical and could end up being a massive waste of time or just an overly complex way of wording things that aren't relevant.

good then you can scroll past me babbling about it and occasionally freak out and think I'm out trying to personally insult you or something

steveyos
01-08-2014, 07:57 AM
shhhhhhhhhhhh

steveyos
01-08-2014, 07:57 AM
lol'd at him editing that like it matters

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:01 AM
do you know what I'm really doing half the time? I'm piecing together how much everyone else knows about these things to figure out how much knowledge is already common, and the other half of the time I'm trying to lure someone in who knows more than I do so they can help me improve my knowledge of these topics by pointing out where I'm wrong. Most of the time I'm just babbling though and it's noise coming out of my head, down my arms, and through the keyboard

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:04 AM
I tried going to physics forums and just asking questions, but they don't like it none too much when you're sneaking in the education they've paid for for free. No, you usually can't just straight up ask a person for something; unless you break them down in a 1v1, but then it's too time consuming to find a guy who actually knows something.

I'm trying to cut corners through the bullshit. I'm not going to pay thousands of dollars for what I want at a college and end up getting EZ Bake Cookie recipes instead of actual knowledge

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:05 AM
It's a war son, a war... the war on bullshit

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:10 AM
The most efficient way to communicate information is when you're able to act competitive with a group of people without it being viewed as negative.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:14 AM
When you know that what someone is saying is total bullshit, you should be able to call them on it without them taking it all personally like they're some upper-middle class autist playing soccer in elementary school.

Information though, not opinions on their life choices. When someone is breeding misinformation, stop them. If you don't like someone as a person, get over it and grow up.

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:16 AM
You don't have to be a drug addict for it to make sense. Come on now, the hour is getting late, cut deep - what do you call bullshit on?

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Here's one: people who think they have gluten allergies.

Plug Drugs
restless leg syndrome

Plug Drugs
tylenol

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:18 AM
clothes that have holes in them before you even buy them

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:20 AM
global warming

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:21 AM
is the solution to world hunger really so difficult or are we just too lazy to go over there and actually fix it?

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Dr Phil

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Oprah

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Come on, clocks ticking and there is still a lot more bullshit left to cover

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:25 AM
cable news stations

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:26 AM
satellite tv

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:26 AM
phone plans

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:28 AM
reality tv shows

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:33 AM
super religious people who threaten to bring the wrath of god down on you if you don't see things their way. If there is a god, like they have any friggin clue what he wants

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:33 AM
antidepressants

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:36 AM
hold on to something, it keeps going for a while

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:37 AM
the war in iraq

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:37 AM
people who are still scared of terrorism

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:38 AM
vietnam

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:40 AM
its all bullshit, and its clear as day bullshit too,
it's not harmless bullshit, it's killing people

Plug Drugs
01-08-2014, 08:44 AM
when are you going to stop pretending that its not your problem

Autistic Spectrum
01-08-2014, 09:05 AM
pls stop this

always stevey
01-08-2014, 09:17 AM
jesus Christ he can't stop, he is high as shit on meth and been doing this for like 8 hours.

UofLCardfan08
01-08-2014, 09:17 AM
FUCK OFF MICHAEL, YOU TREAD SPAMMING UNEMPLOYED COCK SUCKER

http://i39.tinypic.com/23uwj1c.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/23uwj1c.jpg

ugly whore is UGLY

steveyos YOLO
01-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Delete this thread, delete plug drugs, delete the thread creator, and delete the fag who gave her the account.

UofLCardfan08
01-08-2014, 10:19 AM
jesus Christ he can't stop, he is high as shit on meth and been doing this for like 8 hours.

herpe the retard, he does this shit every time he finds dope money in grandma's purse

lnopia the great
01-08-2014, 10:29 AM
amen plug drugs, reality tv sucks

m0nde
01-08-2014, 03:32 PM
No I don't, no you don't, and no they don't. You may have heard and caught snippets of these topics in physics but never actually put too much thought into what they meant or were even talking about.

This kid I knew in high school who always sort of acted like a smarmy intellectual posted some dumb smug nonsense on facebook about the number pi, and how it was inherent in the universe around us and beautiful and posted some dumb image with a bunch of colors and the symbol pi and awww ain't that inspiring. I responded "but do the Euclidean dimensions actually even exist?" and explained that in reality, a sphere having mass will have a diameter that is longer than what you'd expect if you took its circumference divided by pi, and even then an object's location can never be known with arbitrary precision and things like diameter or circumference can't ever be accurately measured or observed in reality, and even less so for numbers like pi. And then he responded like a cocky smartass and said the theory I was talking about I didn't know anything about, but I linked him to this http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/relativity/stcurve.pdf
it's actually the other way around and the common perception of the theory of relativity is something the general public still hasn't been able to wrap their heads around, and the most you'll hear about it on TV is some highly watered down special hosted by morgan freeman on the science channel or for explaining a cheesy plot device in poorly written science fiction.
An actual grasp on relativity is a book-length subject, and getting the watered down briefing about it from Dr Who or whoever isn't the same thing as actually reading an early 20th century book on physics or something that was actually written by Einstein himself and the "ahah!" moment you experience when you suddenly "get it" and blow your own mind.i didn't read any of that, but let me tell you that i've read about this stuff and took advanced physics and math courses courses in school and acctually did well. alot of what you talk about is theory and any of what i've bothered to read has either missed the point or is outright wrong in understanding the implications of that theory. i guess there's no way to make you realize that you're simply not right in most of what you say.

re: chemistry which you think yuo're a brain at, the only guys i'd actually pay attention to are bob hugs and doli

Autistic Spectrum
01-08-2014, 04:47 PM
i think i have watched enough breaking bad to know what i am talking about

Gentleman Doli
01-08-2014, 05:26 PM

always stevey
01-09-2014, 06:26 AM

I bet it looks like a cute little pink button ^___^

meatloaf
01-09-2014, 07:49 AM
i think i have watched enough breaking bad to know what i am talking about

:) lets cook

Plug Drugs
01-09-2014, 01:57 PM
i didn't read any of that, but let me tell you that i've read about this stuff and took advanced physics and math courses courses in school and acctually did well. alot of what you talk about is theory and any of what i've bothered to read has either missed the point or is outright wrong in understanding the implications of that theory. i guess there's no way to make you realize that you're simply not right in most of what you say.

re: chemistry which you think yuo're a brain at, the only guys i'd actually pay attention to are bob hugs and doli

Okay, which facts were wrong though? When I was trying to communicate it in more general terms, I can see why you'd think of that as inaccurate, but that's kind of the thing isn't it, you can't put those kind of things in more general terms and still be giving a fully accurate explanation.

And doli knows a lot but he isn't keen on some of the more arbitrary facts that would be practical for say, a drug user to know. Half-lives, which enzyme metabolizes it, bioavailability. It's not difficult to find that information but the thing is the people that should don't ever bother to learn it, and for most people it'd be a foreign language.

In tinychat once he brought out a bunch of pill bottles from his med cabinet and started holding them up like flash cards to test me out "what's this plug drugs? what's this?". Where as he'd say "This is a second generation antihistamine", I'd say "an H1 inverse agonist"

steveyos YOLO
01-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Just stfu nobody fucking cares

www.whatthefuck.com
01-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Just stfu nobody fucking cares

m0nde
01-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Okay, which facts were wrong though? When I was trying to communicate it in more general terms, I can see why you'd think of that as inaccurate, but that's kind of the thing isn't it, you can't put those kind of things in more general terms and still be giving a fully accurate explanation.

And doli knows a lot but he isn't keen on some of the more arbitrary facts that would be practical for say, a drug user to know. Half-lives, which enzyme metabolizes it, bioavailability. It's not difficult to find that information but the thing is the people that should don't ever bother to learn it, and for most people it'd be a foreign language.

In tinychat once he brought out a bunch of pill bottles from his med cabinet and started holding them up like flash cards to test me out "what's this plug drugs? what's this?". Where as he'd say "This is a second generation antihistamine", I'd say "an H1 inverse agonist"
Come,come
Major Lazer
Pon de floor
Pon de floor

Ladies, get in line
Let me see your bestest wine
Ladies, get in line

Baby, get in line
Move every part of your spine
Gimme some of yours
Lemme give you some of mine

Pon de floor anyway
Pon de floor anyway
Pon de floor anyway
Pon de floor anyway

Pon de floor, pon de floor
Pon de, pon de
Pon-pon-po-po-pppppp
Pon de floor

Major Lazer

Ladies, get in line
Ladies, get in line

Baby, get in line
Move every part of your spine
Gimme some of yours
Lemme give you some of mine

www.whatthefuck.com
01-09-2014, 05:04 PM
ive gotten new texts from anne peterson does anyone want to see them?
good old peter should be getting released soon
gonna try like hell to get him on here if lisa hasnt left

UofLCardfan08
01-09-2014, 05:17 PM
ive gotten new texts from anne peterson does anyone want to see them?
good old peter should be getting released soon
gonna try like hell to get him on here if lisa hasnt left

post them up, let's see what's up with Anne

www.whatthefuck.com
01-09-2014, 05:22 PM
post them up, let's see what's up with Anne

i will next week im taking a little trip tomorrow for the weekend to do some indoor skiing and kick it on the beach (at night mostly, with cuervo)

www.whatthefuck.com
01-09-2014, 05:22 PM
im moving and i never use the webcam its packed gonna have to dig for it