PDA

View Full Version : I'm high as fuck adn these replies are pissing me off I am gonna fucking murder these niggers holy FUCK LOOK AT THIS

always stevey
01-07-2014, 06:07 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080708184349AAFRRSE

LOOK AT IT, FUCKING READ THAT, READ IT

always stevey
01-07-2014, 06:08 PM
WEED. HAS. SAVED. MY. LIFE.

GOD. IS. AIN'T. FUCKING. REAL.

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 06:10 PM
wow thats really horrible stevey and those people can vote and breed and its gonna get worse every 16 years

lnopia the great
01-07-2014, 06:55 PM
i breathe more car exhaust all day then i do burning weed everyday

shakes
01-07-2014, 06:56 PM
smoke up brothers

lnopia the great
01-07-2014, 07:09 PM
i had a friend tell me she didnt like that i smoke weed, so i asked her why, and she shared this story about a girl she knew in an abusive relationship with a guy that smoked alot of pot,. something doesnt sound right there so i asked if he was just normally an asshole and isnt because hes high and she said yeah, and hes also an alcoholic wtf

lnopia the great
01-07-2014, 07:11 PM
more like marijuana is the only thing saving your friend from a murder suicide

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 07:45 PM

yeah im a hothead and my wife fully supports me being high as much as possible, not because she's afraid of me we just really bump heads over dumb shit i'd never argue with her about when I'm baked, because normally when im baked im almost silent verbally. I just play my reggae or classic rock in my headphones and troll faggots on rubynet and elsewhere

steveyos
01-07-2014, 08:21 PM

for real

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:21 PM
lmao

steveyos
01-07-2014, 08:22 PM
if I didn't have weed I would never be able to stop myself from murdering all the lizards

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:23 PM
1) Quit the weed. Problem solved.
2) Continue smoking and cause additional cardiac problems that might lead to cardiac arrest and or death.

You choose

steveyos
01-07-2014, 08:29 PM
I'm killing the guy with the my religious is bigger name, all of them are dead but he's gonna get got

steveyos
01-07-2014, 08:29 PM
he's gonna be a special kind of dead

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:31 PM
All serious problems from smoking anything take time to build up into something serious. The longer you smoke, the worse it gets.

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Just do cocaine like an adult.

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 08:33 PM
WEED. HAS. SAVED. MY. LIFE.

GOD. IS. AIN'T. FUCKING. REAL.
that's funny i came in this thread already knowing what i was going to reply to you with lol:
weed. blows. its. not. even. a. good. drug. it. doesn't. get. you. "high". that's. what. good. drugs. do. weed. just. makes. everything. seem. fucking. goofy. its. not. fun. its. annoying. and. when. i. smoke. weed. i. usually. can't. wait. for. it. to. end.

steveyos
01-07-2014, 08:34 PM
oh and as usual plug drugs is incapable of realizing humans are different yo you're a republican aren't you

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:35 PM
It would make sense that a republican happens to be a dirty junky.

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 08:36 PM
All serious problems from smoking anything take time to build up into something serious. The longer you smoke, the worse it gets.

oh no, I've gone through phases where I smoked weed every day, it just took away that "oh my god what the fuck everything went goofy" feeling because i got used to it, then i just watched youtube videos for a month straight and nothing else

weed does have a rare ability to make you feel like something is important when it's really not. You should throw out everything weed has taught you while there's still time, and let a good drug like mushrooms, morphine, or d-amphetamine inspire you instead

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 08:39 PM
d-amphetamine will never be a problem as long as you tell yourself every time before you take it "this is just amphetamine and everything i do or think in the next 12 hours is influenced by amphetamine and I should take all of it with a grain of salt" and then strap in for the ride. The biggest mistake an amphetamine user can make is taking it like they're smoking a fucking cigarette with no thought or concern put into it; you will wind up psychotic very very fast like that. And if you're so burnt out you lose the willpower to even check yourself to see if you've got to that point, you're already at that point and should go to sleep

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:42 PM
1) Quit the weed. Problem solved.
2) Continue smoking and cause additional cardiac problems that might lead to cardiac arrest and or death.

You choose

cardiac death

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 08:46 PM
oh and as usual plug drugs is incapable of realizing humans are different yo you're a republican aren't you
we're different and leading different lives but we still have the same basic layout/structure of a brain and any psychoactive drug is basically going to have the same range of effects for one person as every other person. You're just in a different position in life faced with different obligations than me; in my shoes, now, i'm telling you that the goofiness of weed is really just a nuisance, because normal functioning people enjoy being able to think straight

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:48 PM
you're a fucking idiot. Weed doesn't get you high because you're too busy shooting up

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 08:48 PM
i'm not a 9 year old drawing a finger painting, okay, so the effects of weed don't really seem all that helpful..
If in 20 years I am stuck with a nagging housewife in a house that sucks and a life i absolutely hate with nothing better to do than watch movies, then light me up. But until then, I'd like my mind please

always stevey
01-07-2014, 08:51 PM
I want to crush your gross dick with my stiletto heel til it pops and jizzes blood

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 08:54 PM
yerrr? well i'm gonna fuck your lazy greasy welfare ass and keep fucking it until you decide you're motivated enough to walk over to the phone and call the cops to tell them a mad speed-crazed rapist is raping your little bitch ass and then you'll go "hey wow standing up really got my heart pumping, wow, hey when was the last time i went for a walk outside? when was the last time i've even been outside??" and then i'll say "you're welcome" and fly out the window like a fucking superhero

UofLCardfan08
01-07-2014, 09:18 PM
i had a friend tell me she didnt like that i smoke weed, so i asked her why, and she shared this story about a girl she knew in an abusive relationship with a guy that smoked alot of pot,. something doesnt sound right there so i asked if he was just normally an asshole and isnt because hes high and she said yeah, and hes also an alcoholic wtf

the results of the D.A.R.E. program or whatever the Canadian version is

lnopia the great
01-07-2014, 09:29 PM
plug drugs you have to realize not everyone is interested in developing a serious pill addiction

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 09:31 PM
plug drugs you have to realize not everyone is interested in developing a serious pill addiction

he lives in a swamp and cant get real drugs like people on the coasts or major cities

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 09:31 PM
grammas medicine cabinet is his closest link to long beach

lnopia the great
01-07-2014, 09:37 PM
he lives in a swamp and cant get real drugs like people on the coasts or major cities

every drug is availible everywhere

UofLCardfan08
01-07-2014, 09:40 PM

uh, no

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 09:42 PM

I know, I know, but if you try weed you might as well try the whole lot of them.. I mean, wouldn't you rather be an insane burn out who went out in a giant fireball instead of another snobby stoner who thinks that smoking weed makes them sophisticated and a member of some special club of elite individuals who think they're cool because they smoke pot?

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 09:44 PM

ok well you test that theory, come to my city with 5 sheets of acid, I will gt you 10 dollars for every single hit.

cause my city is dry as fuck for trips

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 09:51 PM
buy acid online or spend the 10 hours it takes to learn how to make yourself. As long as you didnt flunk chemistry and know how to read a book, you can figure out how to make it with a rudimentary knowledge of organic chemistry and the know-how to identify and locate ergot on wheat or rye

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 09:52 PM
i was just joking dont try to make acid at home your end result will kill someone

Plug Drugs
01-07-2014, 09:53 PM
its one of the more complex synths out there, not many people who know how to do it are willing to mass produce it, and the few that did are currently in prison for being the supplier of 90% of the nation's acid for 4 decades

steveyos YOLO
01-07-2014, 10:25 PM
I wish plug drugs would die instead of posting here

www.whatthefuck.com
01-07-2014, 10:41 PM
buy acid online or spend the 10 hours it takes to learn how to make yourself. As long as you didnt flunk chemistry and know how to read a book, you can figure out how to make it with a rudimentary knowledge of organic chemistry and the know-how to identify and locate ergot on wheat or rye

what? i thought the jolly roger recipe said you gotta already have a hallucinogenic compound to start with like psilos or peyote

steveyos
01-08-2014, 07:09 AM

meatloaf
01-08-2014, 07:16 AM
I wish plug drugs would die instead of posting here

i get that feeling

always stevey
01-08-2014, 07:17 AM
I'm going to post Shermans genitals