PDA

View Full Version : i'm having a panic attack

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2014, 10:37 PM
lmao remeber when cag would run around and say that alot and she would post lmao all the time, those where the cag ol days

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2014, 10:41 PM
the year was 2013, the month was feburary, lisa had just got done having a very public abortion after a nasty breaqk up with her boyfriend, cag was linked the site by uoflcardfan and pretned to be lisa for a few days,, she had a stupid cat avatar and was most liekly a guy,,,, fast forward a year later, and well cag, is still cagging about, and lisa well lisa is a new women with a brand new boyfriend who does not smoke meth or maybe he does i mean srsly u gotta be on something to fly to penguin island to fuck lisa, what the hell is wrong with that guy,

maks
01-09-2014, 10:45 PM
remembr when cag's boyfriend bit her? a normal girl would have killed him but not cag she's too sweet she just stopped calling him and showed us her bruised ass on tinychat

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2014, 10:48 PM
well she did break up with him after heat beat the shit out of her and bite her, she's not gonna let no man bite her twice,,

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2014, 10:50 PM
10 seconds after cag got on camera and cameron saw the tiny dancer that she is,, well that was all it took, true love,,, fed exed wine and cat cards,,,

maks
01-09-2014, 10:57 PM
all those hilarious skype trolls

m0nde
01-09-2014, 10:58 PM
i am going to make an okcupid profile

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2014, 11:05 PM
sounds like a good plan monde,,,that's where ashley meet her pauly shore/stomple boyfriend

m0nde
01-09-2014, 11:10 PM
camoron is the master of okcupid i need to hit jhim up for tips

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 06:23 AM
you should try taking an insane amount of drugs, losing it, and begging someone trying to convince them that you need to go to the hospital. Every second they think you're joking the overdose you took is kicking in more and more. "I need to go to a hospital"... by the time it's too late, they still don't think you're being serious but you're now foaming at the mouth convulsing on the ground and no one around you has any fucking clue what to do

Plug Drugs
01-10-2014, 08:32 AM
good subject for comedy, right?

maks
01-10-2014, 10:25 AM
you should try taking an insane amount of drugs, losing it, and begging someone trying to convince them that you need to go to the hospital. Every second they think you're joking the overdose you took is kicking in more and more. "I need to go to a hospital"... by the time it's too late, they still don't think you're being serious but you're now foaming at the mouth convulsing on the ground and no one around you has any fucking clue what to do

oh wow another plug drugs suicide threat I wonder how he's going to blame this one on me